How do you guys feel about the fact Trump doesn't pay taxes...

How do you guys feel about the fact Trump doesn't pay taxes, but Trump wants you to pay for his airports and infrastructure? Trumpfags are the most cucked people on the planet. You would let Trump sleep with your wife.

It's common knowledge in Palm Beach that he lives off credit.

He's a novelty they keep around for laughs.

Because Clinton won't make anyone pay tax ever.

It's common knowledge how to spot the Jew

>you will never pay taxes like we do up in Canada
Yet you people still bitch and moan.

>Because Clinton won't make anyone pay tax ever.

That's not the point. He wants to spend tax money on infrastructure, muh wall, and the military.

But guess who's pocket it's coming out of? Not Trump's pocket. You dumb fucks will pay for all of it while his rich buddies laugh all the way to bank.

Didn't Shillary exempt her and her family from paying taxes somehow?

I'd rather pay for Trump's airports than Hillary's Solyndra scams and mass muslim importation and settlement programs.

I'd rather my taxes go to those things than welfare.

She makes 98% of her charitable donations to The Clinton Foundation, of which 95% goes to administration costs, I.E. travel expenses, salaries for her cronies, other "dual-use" purposes.

>I'd rather my taxes go to those things than welfare.

>I'd rather my taxes go to shit that won't help people.

And you think Clinton pays taxes?

Trump doesn't pay them because people like Hillary have made it possible for him not to.

>And you think Clinton pays taxes?

They do. You want to see their taxes they release every year? I've see their tax returns faggot.

>Trump doesn't pay them because people like Hillary have made it possible for him not to.

Taxes are the lowest they have ever been in US history. Your clearly a faggot cuck who wants billionaires to rule over us, like all Republicans.

Sure pal. Let's just keep "helping people". Gibmedat help. Can't help self.

Are you implying infrastructure doesn't help people?

The Clinton foundation has released their tax returns?

What point are you even making here. Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're obviously a shill or you would have replied to me in one post and not broken up into 2.

Reported and sage.

infrastructure is more important than old people, or poor people.

You think China gives a fuck about its extremely poor or extremely elderly? hell no, they basically use them as slaves.

Is China beating the USA at every phase of nation building at this point? Yep, they are.
Humanitarianism is cancer to a successful nation.

Even your glorious Soviet Union let massive amounts of people starve to death 3+ times, used slaves, and pruned their own society of undesirables to maintain a healthy collective body.

US brand humanitarianism worked when it was only for white people fleeing Europe, but in the modern age its not working.

IT'S INNEFFECTIVE.

They also funneled government money into their private venture. So they give with one hand and take it and more back with the other.

I feel you're a faggy

>Gibmedat help. Can't help self.

Liberalism and big government works. Sorry you can't handle facts and reality shill.

The system was made to benefit the few, long before Trump was rich!

Trump's admission supports that the debt and the burden is saddled on the backs of the middle class. The super rich have their loopholes and offshore accounts, and the bottomfeeders get a free ride.

Just because something is legal, it still does not mean it is the right thing to do, and he has made that admission when talking about his foreign businesses in China, to avoid the tax rate here in the US, and his loopholes to not pay taxes would be something that ALL elites take advantage of.

Hillary, globalists, establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle are there to wipe out America's middle class...just look how it has been decimated under the past two presidents. It has nothing to do with party affiliation anymore.

>Oh those poor old people!
Old people in the U.S.average 63 times the net worth of young people. Politicians just pander to them because they vote (and donate) in higher proportion.

>Obama charters Air Force One to campaign for Hillary
>Obama + Michelle charter Air Force One and Air Force Two just because Michelle didn't want to wait to go on vacation
>Obama imports 50,000 Congolese to Montana.
>Obama forces in "refugees" against the will of Congress both Republican and Democrat
who pays?
Its not coming out of Obama's pocket.

While Hillary taxes us to death and spends it on pointless wars for her buddies in the Middle East. You are literally a dollar sign to that woman.

>implying I called old people poor
poor people, and old people were clearly separate.

Read before you get triggered, it helps.

>12-year double-dip depression
>"working"
Looks like History repeating.

New deal was about creating jobs through infastructure projects. Not handouts.

The guy has been under audit most of his life. I'm sure his tax situation is squeaky clean.

And a person would be a fool to release their taxes when they are under audit, no matter what Mr. Moderator said last night.

>but Trump wants you to pay for his airports and infrastructure
>HIS
>Public things
>HIS
Kill yourself.

Smart Man