>10 minutes in news about the trump-shillary debate come up
>apparently trump fucked it up
>trump was on the defensive and got BTFO by hillary
>libcucks made fun of his sniffing

JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE TELL ME IT'S JUST OUR EU KEK MEDIA SHILLING AGAIN
IF TRUMP FUCKED THE DEBATE UP HE'S ALREADY LOST
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE PLS TELL ME IT'S JUST SHILLING

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2016/09/27/donald-trump-said-34-false-things-at-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is.

If you really want to stretch, it was more of a tie for the public opinion.

Questions were rigged as expected really

Nice read
Fucking Lescuck

>Hillary didn't poop her pants
>she beat expectations
>Trump "lost"
to sum up:
Hillary: "I have a feeling I'm going to get blamed for everything"
Trump: "Why not?"
Nailed it! She is the ESTABLISHMENT, stupid.

maybe you should have watched it you fucking clown. piss off foreign scums

t. salty trumpfag

Trump lied so much that the stories that are most popular are about how much he's lied. He may have come off to many people as strong, but once they start reading the news about the dozens of lies he told, their opinion will sway.

A comparison of their lies: thestar.com/news/world/2016/09/27/donald-trump-said-34-false-things-at-first-presidential-debate.html

Donald: 36 lies
Hillary: 6 lies

its literally shilling

Did you just assume his preferred presidential candidate?!!?!!

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER

HRC made Trump his bitch. Inside and out. Flawless victory

It was really jarring how they wouldn't even let Trump defend himself. Like every statement Trump was forced to go in there and remind Hillary that she was stretching the truth about him

It's really disappointing that a well-rounded politician like Hillary would resort to calling Trump a liar. She can win with substance but she chooses to lose with style

>ITS

I'm going to take it that this is your first election cycle. A moderator literally "corrected" Mitt Romney with a verifiably, objectively incorrect fact mid-debate, and basically called him a liar. When it came out afterwards nothing happened. People have already made up their minds about the debate. They saw and heard what they saw and heard, and no amount of post-debate "analysis" is going to change that.

Hillary Clinton looked and acted like a cunt politician, Trump just acted like Trump. The status quo favors him.

Thank you for correcting the record. 10 shekels have been deposited in your schmekel

Trump was BTFO by Trump. He admitted to veterans that he hasn't paid a dime for their service or veteran benefits. How does that make you retards feel?

It's a literal repeat of the primaries

>Trump goes on stage and proves that he's not a politician (which is why we like him)
>media act like he lost the debate because he didn't act like some cuck politician
>Every poll says he won the debate because he didn't act like some cuck politician

The media is so out of touch that it's laughable.

>he paid 0 federal income taxes

That makes him smart.

I think that's my favorite thing about Trump. He's fantastic at going it on his own and holding charities and fundraisers for groups like the veterans.

He understands that getting your hands dirty is far more effective than hoping you money goes through the right bureaucratic channels. Trump has done well to save money where he can to be generous and philanthropic.

I wish more Americans would take steps towards saving money and giving aid directly. It's hard, but I think Americans can handle that task

european media is so biased you cant take it seriously.
saw an article with the headlines ''actor lady from house goes against trumps women hating''
then i thought surely a reporter will dig into this looking for truth and give me all the facts so i can determine for myself if trump is in fact a women hater. it was two word pages about how her. not a single word of what trump has actually ever said that can be seen as misogynistic.
reporters are fucking trash.

online polls lol

This. Also the MSM is completely cutting the moment when Trump stumped hillary by calling her "holier than thou" which was an absolute shreking by any definition. I hope it is featured in YCSTT

Wait so I didn't stick around for the fallout, but during the debate there was consensus even amongst the Trump supporters that hilary clearly won the debate. People were posting shit like "IT'S OVER TRUMP IS FINISHED"

Now you're telling me Cred Forums is going full damage control and trying to pretend that hilary didn't just stomp trump? That debate was embarrassing for trump, he got visibly red and flustered, couldn't finish a sentence without rambling into a new thought, even yelled a few times, avoided all the hard-hitting questions whereas hilary laid out a solid response for everything with examples in her history that supported everything she said. Meanwhile Trump got called out as a hypocrite multiple times and just started mindlessly shouting "nope!" into the mic. She hit him with some gut punches and Trump had no defense and no response. He just keep repeating the same generalized nonsense and couldnt even lay the framework for a plan when hilary asked him to explain. She totally caught him off guard and he had nothing for it, it's like his advisers totally dropped the ball on this one.

No need to get delusional now, the guy lost this debate. It's not over, so take your loss and move on. It's embarrassing that you're trying to defend this flop. If that was honestly your idea of a candidate performing well in a debate, you have lost all semblance of objectivity and are blinded by your own bias. It couldn't get worse than it was, that was rock bottom for trump.

T. Centrist that will throw away his vote on a 3rd party

>Hillary voters are not energetic enough to even vote online

>expecting them to vote IRL on election day for someone they only tepidly support.

>there was consensus even amongst the Trump supporters that hilary clearly won the debate

lol no

Yeah I don't normally post on Cred Forums just wanted to confirm that you guys actually are this delusional. Congrats I guess.

>Bulgaria
Why do you even care?

Hs anyone even seen the debate? I have wathced 40 mins now and it is pretty even. noone really lost hard or won. Probably shills raiding the board

You're stupid then, Trump had no good answers and got called out as a hypocrite at least 3 separate times and didn't have a response for any of it. She even got him to say some racist shit, it's ogre for trump.

>>there was consensus
>>even amongst the Trump supporters
>>that hilary clearly won the debate

So you were listening to hillary supporters?

All she did was lie and call trump a racist while lester holt held her hand all the way through the finish line.

Trump was asked 15 questions to hillcunts 2. Defend that.

That's a weak argument though. I'm of the mind that Hillary had a soft win, but I think it's odd that the media and people like yourself want to convince us it was a blowout.

It really wasn't disastrous for either canididate

Delusional man, just delusional. If that's not losing a debate then I don't know what losing a debate looks like, because that's the worst I've ever seen a candidate performing in a presidential debate. I realized before I clicked on this thread that you people are delusional, so I have no interest in changing your minds, just wanted to confirm once and for all that you people are crazy enough to believe the worst debate performance in the history of the presidency was a win for Trump. Partisans are pure cancer, you always will be.

>She even got him to say some racist shit

No. She didn't. Also you are talking about the woman whose campaign started the birther conspiracy, and someone who described niggers as "Super Predators"

Bill Clinton ACTUALLY campaigned with confederate flag buttons in arkansas.

They have a long history of saying racist things to secret service, demeaning the mentally ill, and so many other disgusting incedents that it boggles my mind to see some debate quote taking more weight than the actual history of the most corrupt piece of shit woman to ever seek the office of president.

Trump is saving his ammo for the next two debates. He will finish her.

Man, I thought you were gonna post with objectivity. All three times Trump was called a hypocrite were rapidly debunked as half-truths or entirely false.

He didn't do perfectly, but neither did Hillary. But to say that Holt n' Hillary blew him out is a bit strong. Honestly, Hillary would've done better if she'd have held off on that cringeworthy fact-checking spiel she kept going off on.

>LA LA LA YOU'RE DELUSIONAL

Did not read.

Worry not my child come here and see the light

>apparently trump fucked it up

He did, the guy can barely string together a sentence. without sniffing, our jobs, Chyna, it's terrible, many such cases

It was like watching Miss Teen USA 2.0

>rapidly debunked

I love how we have an entire board about politics, and none of you are political scientists. If you were, you'd view debates more objectively, you'd recognize a loss so you know how to respond, and you wouldn't be defending this pathetic performance by Trump.

our public service cut to a clip of "hillary btfo:ing" trump with "people" cheering for hillary, when it cut to the audience none of the people in the front or had open mouths, moving their upper body or clapping. Literally a fucking cheertrack.

They're utterly delusional m8. Trump could have gone on stage and taken a shit on the American flag, and you people would still argue that he won the debate.

Oh yeah you're real smart bud. Enlighten us.

Lel

>Trump could have gone on stage and taken a shit on the American flag

Donald Trump would never shit on the flag.

However, if Hillary had pood in her pantsuit her fans would cry out "so brave. So bold. So brash."

Pathetic

>get home
>turn on the news channel
>PUTIN PUTIN HAIL RUSSIA
> THEY GONNA SUCK OUR DICKS
> ONCE AGAIN OBAMA PISSED IN THE HOUSE AND BROKE ALL ROADS IN THE CITY
> RUSSIA STRONG
> weather forecast

Trump was weaker than normally he even said it himself that he was pulling his punches, still he still came out on top.

That's our chief disagreement
>Pathetic performance

I'm fine with Trump losing a debate by a little, which is what happened last night. Hillary was more coherent but unconvincing in her policy discussions. Trump was less coherent but managed to hone in on Hillary's insincere policy

It wasn't disastrous, why are you pretending that it was?

Do you like nigger cum in your bum bum?

kek

lol wut

That is the worst description of this debate that I've read so far. The audience was literally laughing at him. He sounded like a bullied 12 year old that got flustered and started yelling "no u" into the mic.

I want you to know that this was an absolute blowout. Any conception of this debate that doesn't firmly place Trump in the "blown the fuck out" category is pure delusion.

T. Centrist with a political science degree

>i know everything because i'm an 18 year old freshman.
k.

This

People who are actually politically versed enough to analyze debates have already made up their minds. The vast majority of undecideds at this point will base their vote on appearances and personalities.

>The audience was literally laughing at him

The audience also laughed at his jokes so loud that lester holdz had to "admonish them"

What is your point you stupid cunt? Me and everyone I know is voting for Trump. And no amount of correcting the record is going to change that.

Kill yourself immediately. Do it faggot.

man that article is politifact levels of retarded. Not to say that Trump didn't lie, but they count 3 times for the same thing, purposefully misrepresent what he said to count as a lie, and other shit like this.

just look at some points:

>7) Falsely characterized interviews about Iraq with Howard Stern and Neil Cavuto: “The record shows that I'm right. When I did an interview with Howard Stern, very lightly, first time anyone's asked me that, I said, very lightly, I don't know, maybe, who knows? Essentially. I then did an interview with Neil Cavuto.” (Trump did not say “I don’t know, maybe, who knows” to Stern in 2002; in fact, he said, “Yeah, I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly.” In the interview with Cavuto, he did not take an actual position, saying: “Well, he has either got to do something or not do something.”

>8) Falsely asserted that Clinton has “been fighting ISIS (her) entire adult life.” (ISIS was founded after Clinton turned 50.)

>14) Falsely said he “just got today” the endorsement of the Fraternal Order of Police. (The endorsement was delivered 10 days ago.)

>31) Falsely said, “She spent hundreds of millions of dollars on negative ads on me.” (Clinton has spent about $100 million in total advertising, CBS reports.)

and there are others, these ones are not even the significant ones

>not realizing its a joke
>Poes Law
More likely though you're just new, enjoy the board newfriends

These polls are hilarious to me because now every news channel either has to report on them, or they have to claim that every single online poll was hacked. It'll make them look retarded either way.

I genuinely think Trump is lurking these Cred Forums threads and reposting content to facebook.

>politifact levels of retarded

It is politifacts, user. Who do you think was "fact checking" for hillary?

>political science degree

pol is literally on suicide watch so yea trump fucked it up.

nice

How are those things you listed not lies?

See: "delusional"

See: "Ad hominem"

It's a good thing not everyone is as much of a fucking faggot as you are, user.

>HURR DURR POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE

kys

The polls show he won

@90622808

Oh I agree

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Any sound guys here think they may have bumped up his mic's high (above voice) frequencies to make his breathing sound louder?

... and maybe reduce her "shrillness"?

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Media everywhere has been shilling against Trump since the beginning.
Brazilian media for instance has been on the offensive, and even though it does not affect them all the commentators are supremely butthurt and try their best to bash Trump.

Congratz you have now pasted this in 20+ threads in less than 24 hours.