You seriously can't make this shit up! MSM gets mad when we out vote their bit rigging

>Cred Forums gamed EVERY SINGLE online poll for trump to win hurrr durrrr
>We prerigged every poll with 10k for Hillary to ensure it fits our narrative
>we over sampled our CNN poll we can't possibly lose

GET
ABSOLUTELY
UNDENIALABLY
ANALLY ANIALATED
DESTROYED

MSM you think anyone gives a shit about what you have to say? When you guys race bait for shekels, make articles pleading to not be called "the media", accuse cops of planting evidence when a police shitting is revealed to not fit your ethnomasochistic fetish and catch you in bed with Hillary Clinton you think we will care if you try to say we games your polls?

>i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf

We fucking found proof you over sampled a fucking poll! And it's spreading on the Internet!

You came to the wrong fucking place to correct the record. All of us here WILL vote for Trump so us flooding votes on your online polls is nothing short than demonstrating OUR RIGHT. I'm not sorry that we aren't shilling for the walking withered vagina. And I'm not sorry that we are doing it FOR FREE!

We will expose you, and nothing that we do that you try to "expose" can stop us. We are the bringer of truth. And the truth is, Lester Holt is a faggot who helped Hillary, we exposed CNN's snake oil over sampling, and DONALD TRUMP DESPITE ALL ODDS DESTROYED THE ESTABLISHMENT AND WILL BECOME PRESIDENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=aixt8rZNM0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This, MSM are a bunch of FAGGOTS.

You hear right, I said FAGGOTS in the internet.

Come and get me, FAGGOTS.

MSM we know you are here. You are here forever so stay mad forever!

>remember, you're here forever

The longer the stay the greater the chances of us bringing them over to our side.

We, on the other hand, are incorruptible and they know it

I concur my good man

>Corruption itself is incorruptible.
Really, you can't argue that.

>Cred Forums gamed EVERY SINGLE online poll for trump to win hurrr durrrr

Yes you did. Stay mad Trumpcucks. Can't wait for the decline in Trump's numbers of the coming weeks.

lugenpresse deserve the noose. treasonous sellouts

>We, on the other hand, are incorruptible and they know it
>tons of pro-shillary, anti-trump threads post debate

Cred Forums is full of edgy contrarian teenagers with no real convictions and will convert to whatever mentality nets the most (You)s

>Men who have sex with men are a bunch of FAGGOTS
So brave.

Bump for objective evidence of press bias

Why don't they have a poll that requires a Facebook account?

>Can't wait for the decline in Trump's numbers of the coming weeks.
Yeah, you'll die of old age if you try waiting for anything like that.

>Yes you did. Stay mad Trumpcucks
Stay mad mentally hill

Stay fucking mad

Is he going to "moderate" the next 2 debates?

I bet Boxxy wished she's hung around now to be the Queen or such a huge, powerful army

Kek the polls match the election, no fraud here!
-king nigger

Explain this pdf to me, I'm aware of the bias but can't see what's going on.

Get ready, the "leak" of the "hack" will cause chaos. Give the kikes time to reset the "currency".
November to December will be fucked.

You are the cancer killing everything

26 pages of graphs. Fuck me if i am going to scrunitinze every inch of that fucking thing to come to the conclusion that a shill news organization is corrupt. It is no surprise to me.

Shhh! You are but a small piece in the global army, just do as you're told, follow the herd and you'll be just fine

Good post.

This is exactly what was supposed to happen - they rigged every single important online poll - tens of thousands of pro-Hillary votes mere minutes after debate ended if not before, and wanted to plaster them all over the news.

It backfired for them big time

Salty tears for CTR, 2 days of intense effort and nothing - you all came here to slide threads and pollute, and you were not out there in numbers annoying normal people.

Sorry Hillbots, we won. You lost

No it only gets more liberal from here. Lester Holt was allegedly a Republican.

>over sample poll democratically by 12-15%
>Hillary wins by 35%

Well, at least they spent all their heavy artillery yesterday. I don't think there are many other issues they can troll trump with.

"All shills of old hill's, die!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=aixt8rZNM0g

>racist wall
>racist muslim vetting

My grandmother always told me that before there is a war people go mad.

Stay mad, MSM.
This is going to be a long one.

But we love walls and hate muslims. I would unload those shells.

Deniability. She has no fucking social media game. It's about as dried up as her vaginal juices.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>Independents sampled in polls have been proven to be democrats pretending to be Independent

we know the (((narrative)))
unfortunately for you, only one poll matters

Tbh famalam, the entire reason why Trump started to become popular in the primary season is because we gamed the online polls when he announced his candidacy.

Ofc CTR and newfags won't know that.

>who won the debate?
>poll taken before the several days before the debate even happens
this is next level desperation

Wow, fuck is this shit real? I thought hating CNN was just a meme, I had no idea they were this fucking low.

MoLester nigger is biased WEW who could have guessed?

LOL. If you have 50dems and 50 Republicans voting, and they all vote for the party, then oversampling dems by 15% means undersampling Republicans by 15%. Which means 65 to 35. That easily explains 30% of the difference. Now you have to throw in "independents" which are just dems that say they are independent.
Ooh now look, the poll easily turns to 50/50

I've been here since the beginning faggot
Fuck off before I squash you roach

It actually says they were first interviewed on the 23-25th, they were re-interviewed after the debate.

Still, the sampling is fucked

Hating CNN is not just a meme, I knew that. But this is a whole new level of low that I didn't expect. I thought even they had their limits. I guess not.

>V-VOTING ON POLLS MEANS YOU ARE RIGGING THEM DON'T YOU DARE CONTRADICT US

Typical Trump debate

>Trump says what he thinks
>Is right about everything but looks a bit stupid or crazy
>Outrageous criticism (this time it's snorting cocaine)
>Repeat as necessary
>Trump wins election

Dude, it's like that's how open voting works.

Media BTFO yet again!
Stay mad shills

opbp

How does it feel knowing that Trump's worst performance ever is seen, at worst, equal or slightly better than Hillary, simply because of that smug, plastic, creepy smile

Are you ready for when he makes her scream like a harpy on national television?

There you go getting peoples hopes up again.

dude their ratings are in the toilet
meanwhile Breitbart and Infowars are now household names
you'd think, if they weren't such raging, financially retarded communications majoring commie faggots, that HMM I DUNNO, maybeits more profitable to pander to the right for a fucking change?

Clueless. Going the way of the Dodo.
Dodo Media.

Over the line!