5D chess

I've got it figured it out.

Trump understands that America likes a certain story.
Nice underdog who against all odds losing in beginning but wins in the end.

Trump came out being nice, didn't attack hard, was unprepared, strong but amateurish. Clinton the proffesional pounded him.

Over the next two debates trump is going to amp it up. The term Crooked Hillary will come out and at the end of the third debate, trump is going to be beating her into submission.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
politico.com/story/2012/10/obama-snoozes-and-loses-082001
youtube.com/watch?v=I33u_EHLI3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The mental gymnastics you Drumpfkins have to do to damage control for Drumpf is amazing.

I like this, dont delete this

Go home

But you can delete this ^^^

Amerikkka changed my family's surname when we moved here legally. Fuck off with your 'Drumpf' xenophobia.

I actually like this

Yeah, he was testing the waters.
Do you honestly think that the way she behaved last night appealed to American people? She looked like something straight out of "The Manchurian Candidate"

It's true.

There was a picture awhile back of his office. He was reading Clinton cash and alot of other shit about her

Remember anons? Anyone have the picture?

There was no point in him reading those if not for the debates.

>2nd debate
>At the last debate you weren't so nice
>I was nice, but you weren't so nice
>I told myself I was going to hold back
>I just can't do that anymore

>final debate
>points "crooked Hillary"
>"am I right folks?"

Remember when Romney destroyed Obama in the first debate?

Trump is weaving a story folks.

>mental gymnastics
CTR, they didn't try and rationalize anything as correct.

Damage control, yes, but not mental gymnastics.

Use the phrase properly.

give them some credit. they almost used the term correctly

>Clinton the proffesional pounded him.
Not according to anyone who actually watched the debates.

>Do you honestly think that the way she behaved last night appealed to American people? She looked like something straight out of "The Manchurian Candidate"

This so much. Hillshills are blind to how insufferably unlikable she actually is. This was very much on display during the debate. Trump came out looking human.

She pounded him and he looked bad but it was because she was an unprepared amateur. It's like a good underdog story, the hero always loses in th beginning.

It's 5D chest alright but not because of that, go read the recent dilbert post.

Yeah the professional won but it was a draw because she is an unlikeable bitch, she used all her ammo, now he is going to start beating her and she will get no sympathy

Bump

I sorta agree with this.

Despite Trump coming off as under prepared, he still held up relatively well against her. The next debate will truly show if Trump is in fact playing that 5 d chess.

He needs to blow her the fuck out though. There is simply too much corruption oozing from Hillary to not bring it up every other time she opens her mouth.

For example, when Cybersecurity came up it was the perfect chance to nail her on the emails, and quite frankly, her abysmal computer literacy.

My hope is that he was testing himself and Hillary the first time around. The second time he comes armed to the teeth.

He's weaving a story. If he came out full guns blazing, attacking and ridiculing her he would have came off as mean, cruel and people would have sympathized with this bitch.

Instead he is building up.

Read the Art of war.

>Appear weak when you are strong
>Take a few soldiers to test the enemy when the entire army is ready for war

I really hope so.

That being said, I feel Trump has way more flexibility than Clinton now. She sounded so robotic and empty like the stereotypical politician. She already brought up the tax returns, already introduced her "fact checker", and what else?

I think at this point the only thing she can do is give her scripted delivery. She's lost leverage on Trump. However, I think she is also feeling less on guard now. She might think the next debate she'll be facing the same Trump when in fact, Trump will switch gears.

>Drumpf

>cringe

>1 post by this ID
I don't even think there are any CTR shills left here anymore.

hope to god y'all are right if you support Trump because his performance was embarrassing

if these were final exams he'd need two A's to bring his overall grade up to a B+ after last night

Very solid Trump supporter here and I agree with this dude and the dude he agree's with.

Trump looked weak. He was strong on business, but got buttblasted on everything else.

How can you explain that ON THE TOPIC OF NATIONAL FUCKING CYBER SECURITY TRUMP LETS HITLERY GET AWAY WITH JUST SAYING: I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT AND I WAS WRONG.

SO AN OPEN AND SHUT CASE, WHERE THE FUCKING CUNT HAS LITERALLY BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED CIRCUMVENTING THE FUCKING LAW, AND REVEALING NATIONAL FUCKING SECURITY, AND HE LET'S HER GET AWAY WITH "I'M SORRY, NEXT QUESTION"?

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT

My only explanation could be that he is testing the whole 'presidential demeanor' thing the higher up mainstream media magnates have asked him act like.

The only thing that could cost Trump this presidency is if he plays softball and doesn't go for the fucking jugular every, fucking, time.

If he's seen as 'pulling punches' his base will see him as captured.

You cannot win the election by being soft when you play the role of the strongman.

> Trump speaking at AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
> Trump defending Israel against "nasty" anti-Israel supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
> Trump endorsing Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
> Trump affirms commitment to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
> Jeffrey Epstein
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
> Sheldon Adelson
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
> The Rothschilds
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
> The Rockefellers
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
> Trump's tendency for satanic hand symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
> Trump's khazar ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
> Trump discussing kikes with (((Alex "never mentions the Jews" Jones)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
> Trump + Israel in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
> Trump + Rothschilds + Netanyahu + Khazars = 9/11?????
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

Look back at 2012 when Obama was half asleep during the first debate.

politico.com/story/2012/10/obama-snoozes-and-loses-082001

Don't fucking matter. Listen.... Sounding like a Manchurian candidate is exactly what gets people elected.

Most dumbfuck shitwad Americans who can be arsed to locate North Korea on map, they don't know shit about shit when it comes to politics.

They tune in, and which ever candidate sounds more confident, (just like cunts they are), they'll swoon over and support.

Doesn't matter what you say, it's how you say it. And fucking Trump pulled his punches. He did.

You cannot win if your base feels they have been betrayed.

HILLARY SHOULD HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED ON THAT DEBATE STAGE.

If he doesn't tear her fucking head off and shit down her fucking neck next debate, I'm going to have serious concerns on how genuinely he want to have the office of the president.

Cause I'f im just some blowhard fucking douche canoe on the internet and I see all the 150% critical damage weaknesses in her statements, and my 'genius IQ candidate' doesn't go near them, I'm thinking he's a fucking plant.

And there would be nothing more dangerous to the US than for it to be revealed Trump could be a plant.

>Debate 1: Let Hillary fire all of her most valuable pieces she's got, birther, racist accusations and lies, tax returns, sexism accusations, etc and plow through them. Defend against and neutralize her aggressive opening moves opening moves while saving the brunt of your back line, using only some pawns.

>Debate 2: Hillary is left trying to reuse the same pieces that have already been eliminated from the game, and finding they now have no effect. She's got no choice but to rely on her small pieces to defend her king. Here is where Don "The Juan Bomb" Trump begins his own moves, striking with all the pieces he's smartly held in check, her imperviousness to the law, her inability to leave a building without having to be dragged into a van by secret service, her emails being criminal and still unreleased, the fact that if she had any intention or plan to beat ISIS, or enact any of her policies, she would have done so in the last eight years (his Queen), her disastrous decisions with Libya, the DNC taking "pay to play" letters, etc. With these her eliminates her pawns and sets her in check now, for the final debate.

Debate 3: Checkmate.

SAY IT WITH ME

NTH

DIMENSIONAL

BACKGAMMON

youtube.com/watch?v=I33u_EHLI3w

5d chess sure helped him! (not)

Sounds legit. Trump tanked this debate so the media will forced to talk about how better he did in the next one.

>yfw you realize that Trump wrote the script for the American elections all these years

>trying to read a two dimensional graph in nine dimensions

Stop being a fucking retard, Ok?

Fucking debating isn't fuck all about chess.

Debating isn't about 'using pawns and saving your rooks'

Why barely lose one debate to only make up for it on a second or third, WHEN YOU CAN WILL ALL 3?

That mother fucker could have turned HILLARY INSIDE OUT on national security, but didn't.

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT NTH DIMENSIONAL WINNING IS?

IT'S WINNING 3 OUT OF 3, YA DUMB FUCK.

"Oh, I'm going to purposefully lose 30% of my chance to debate because Americans love the underdog"

BULLSHIT

RATIONALIZING BULLSHIT.

You're right a debate is about winning

How ever the US election is a popularity contest dumb ass

There's no need to be upset.

Your mind is not on this plane.

>5D chess
>Saving best ammo for later

Hmmm... Where have I heard that before?

got one for knights

Why doesn't pol's userbase declare hillary King like they did to Ben Garrison? She declared shes willing to be a strong leader, and is anti-Russian and wants to stand up to them, surely people can act as if the debate caused them to switch sides to Hiltlery because of how 'fuher-like' she is?

The memes would confuse the shit out the entire thing and drive voters away kek

>USDMXN
>mexican intellectuals

Cred Forums isn't anti-Russian

But the Nazis were? Im saying it could be used to make her into a Benny G style King where people would think she has the 'nazi frog' popular support and be digusted lol