Dr. Zhang secretly creates first Genetically Engineered baby, now 5 months old and healthy

independent.co.uk/news/science/three-parent-baby-world-first-born-mexico-a7333191.html

Dr Zhang told the New Scientist that the team went to Mexico where “there are no rules”.
“To save lives is the ethical thing to do,” he added.

The world’s first child created using a controversial “three-parent” baby technique has been born in Mexico, it has been announced.

According to critics, the procedure is tantamount to genetic modification of humans or even “playing God”. But supporters say it allows women with a particular type of genetic disease to have healthy children who are related to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_donation#History_of_mitochondral_donation
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4493436/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/downs-syndrome-people-risk-extinction-at-the-hands-of-science-fe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start the reactorrrrrr

>ethicists
>regulations
>muh ethics

Genetically Engineered baby is now 5 months old and healthy.

BTFO by based Dr. Zhang and a secret Mexico lab.

So this is the power of Asians...

Thank God for Asians.

How long until we can have Gattaca-level genetic engineering? Wouldn't everyone start to become white then?

Dr. John "there are no rules" Zhang

“To save lives is the ethical thing to do,”

Cancer soon.

picture of the baby

People trying to become God...

That's kinda scary to be honest famalams.

asian = shit quality

do you really want them to be fucking around with our genepool? these genetically modified humans need to be contained.

Zhang will show the way

>white people bred out of existence
>China just makes more
>they are also Spiderman

The third person only supplies the genes for the mitochondria, small cells living within your cells (minus blood cells).

Here are a number of things that can be prevented by using this technique.

Three parents?

My gift to industry is the genetically engineered worker, or Genejack. Specially designed for labor, the Genejack's muscles and nerves are ideal for his task, and the cerebral cortex has been atrophied so that he can desire nothing except to perform his duties. Tyranny, you say? How can you tyrannize someone who cannot feel pain?
Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

SUPER BABY METHOD

How do you contain it?

There are a lot of shitholes like Mexico for people to go and do this shit.

Rich people will pay millions of dollars for a 10/10 child.

>china unironically becomes the savior of the western world

>trying to achieve perfection
>implying they won't make themselves white
You're not very smart. No one genetically modifying will stay shitskin.

Disregard this post. Turns out we agree.

Does the baby have telekinetic powers?
Is it battle ready?

Based Chinks will replace the extinct white race with white X-men. What a time to be alive.

>not genetically modifying your child to be immune to most cancers, diseases, etc. and also super fit and healthy
Why do you hate your children, guys?

Dr. John "Threeway Toddler" Zhang is better.

>ethics btfo
Ethics don't say whether a thing can or cannot be done, only whether it should.

Not to mention all the genetic propensities for certain diseases/retardation/other shit that we could eliminate quickly.

truly Asians are our greatest allies

Bullshit these vapid bitches want to just pop out chads. They are gaming the system. Soon they won't even have to fuck chad, just steal his seed.

>censoring an infant

wtf babies all look the same.

Because I'd rather genetically modify myself and pass on my superior genes in the traditional manner with an equally enhanced wife.
But that's years off.

All the ugly parents with 10/10 model kids

Basically raising chad's kids.

>blurring the babby's face when all babbys look alike

It's going to Jordan. Probably don't want crazy islamists blowing them up.

>Wouldn't everyone start to become white then?

This is the secret victory. People are going to change their appearance to look like Nords. My God, the future is bright.

It's not the first baby with 3 parents, people have been doing this since 2000
>Alana Saarinen (born 2000) is a girl from West Bloomfield, Michigan, US conceived through cytoplasmic transfer and the daughter of Sharon and Paul Saarinen, and a third donor.
>Ninety-nine percent of Saarinen's genetic material is from her parents, and one percent is from the third donor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_donation#History_of_mitochondral_donation

Ensuring your child is born free of disability or defect will be seen as intolerant by social retards looking for something new to get pissed off at

Eventually some overzealous freak will choose to GIVE her child a defect to show how virtuous she is

Next stop:
>Meth lab

How is this even remotely the first genetically engineered baby?

They already do by taking recreational drugs (including alcohol and tobacco) while pregnant.

It's a matter of ethics of whether you believe or not people should be doing this and the slippery slope

Some people have a voice deep inside them that tells them "this is wrong", there is no reasoning to it, you just know. Although I wouldn't expect you degenerates to know what that is

This is a very important step towards a brighter future for humanity*.

>Because I'd rather genetically modify myself
It's pretty much too late for you.

>facts
fuck off, also was banned by FDA

Genetic engineering just arrived.

they're good at breaking the ground that nobody else wants to for "ethical reasons" (aka kikes)
once he proves that this is legit and the kid grows up healthy and fit then proper Western scientists can move in an up the quality of research and execution

>Eventually some overzealous freak will choose to GIVE her child a defect to show how virtuous she is
I could totally see a tumblrite purposely giving the disability they have to their kid so they can have a closer emotional bond.

Slippery slope but good goy degenerate moralless atheists don't care. They'll ruin the human sequence like they ruined everything else with their moral relativist reasoning.

>steal his seed

>People trying to become God...
Don't fuss about it, user. No matter how hard humanity tries, we'll never get close to God. This is less than child's play for him. Don't underestimate your Lord.

Ableism

It already happens, about 10% of mothers who are told they have a down's syndrome baby, will choose not to abort it.

Sauce

Fuck off Ibrahim. I bet planes and the Apollo missions are evil too because "God didn't give us wings"

this
user just predicted the future, a year ago I would think this was a crazy bullshit comment. Now I know better

yeah....
but it'll take a while to see how the fruit of his effort turns out.

They will be greater than chads and Jews. The unbermensch will one day rule the entire world.

That's just bible thumpers in the States. I remember reading that in Denmark there were only like 7 tards born last year or something

That's a mortal sin famalamlelon. Shits not gonna end well

Now you're talking about gene splicing and shit I don't even know how you'd do that. You're talking about modifying a seed vs modifying a whole Redwood tree.

asians dont give a fuck about our """"ethics"""" or our "human rights", they will create an army of super humans: super intelligent, physically tall and fit, super healthy, that will become the elite of their nations

while we, westerners, will keep importing third worlders that will accelerate thr collapse of our civilizations

IIRC, a small percentage of deaf people intentionally select embryos that would be born deaf for "cultural" reasons.

""""Ethics"""" only hold scientific progress back

New age of race-mixing is here. Three way race-mix.

>being DNAcucked
gross

Mexico's even beating us with custom baby production exports.

Thanks for ruining Western civilization you decrepit shabbos goy

One of the heroes the world needs in these dark times.
I am all for genetic modification if it eliminates all the retards from the gene pool. There is literally no fucking reason to oppose it, except "muh Frankenstein syndrome" and "you cant play god m8, now watch me as I chop my dick off and call myself a woman."

Like sex change operations?

They basically did a fancy version of in-vitro fertilization. Lower your pitchfork cleetus.

Now you don't even have to race mix, we'll just splice some nigger genes into your kids. To stop racism, of course. :^)

what did they even do

Literally any kind of technology is "trying to become God".
Flying in the sky. Running as fast as a lion. Blowing up a mountain. Creating lightning.
This "don't play God" shit got old in the Middle Ages.

You seem like a mouthbreather so there's no reason to engage you

It's hilarious though. Chinese laws say you can't do sex selection which makes Westerners happy. Then here are advertisements for clinics that let you pick sex.

This type of "complex trickery" actually works on Western Elites.

You know if you're a man you don't pass on your mDNA? If your parents didn't have a girl, your family's mDNA line dies out forever.

It's gonna end with 8-foot tall Chinese supersoldiers marching across the US with sci-fi tier technology if we refuse to adapt.

>that's a mortal sin
lol wut

>God: "don't tamper with my deoxyribonucleic acid, guys"

I don't remember that part of the Old Testament

thats so fucking disgusting

Oh look another atheist

Not finished burning down the West yet with your lack of morals and convictions?

>Muh science
Looks like your Lord and Savior, Richard Dawkins learned what a useful idiot he was. Maybe you should do the same.

Yang did nothing wrong

The Deaf community already does this. Deaf parents with deaf children often refuse surgeries (like cochlear implants) to give them hearing. Others don't teach them to talk or read lips.

The Deaf community literally wants their children to be deaf and will fight any medicine to repair or prevent it.

seconded

And you seem like a retarded shill who can't formulate an argument or you're too dumb to have an actual discussion

Maybe you should go back to Cred Forums so you don't have to think too hard

It might end up OK, but I wouldnt want to be the first one with a custom kid.

Could be a super chad and then get fucking brain cancer at age 21.

They replaced the mitochondria in a cell with some belonging to a 3rd human (because the mitochondria of one the parents were defective and passing on diseases to the children.) The child is still genetically from two parents, but it has part of its biology hot swapped for one that isn't fucked.

It begins.

>But supporters say it allows women with a particular type of genetic disease to have healthy children who are related to them.

Yeah. It will totally only apply to that specific scenario. Haha. Rich people with contacts won't start genetically engineering their childs to be genetically superior. Haha. It will totally not slip out of hand. Haha.

>IT'D BE DA ADEISTS TO BLAME DA CHURTSCH BUILD YUROPE

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

The "human sequence" is incredibly flawed. Any attempt to improve it is a good thing.

Doesn't matter what will happen

The stupid masses (like those in this thread) will eat up whatever shit their masters feed them.

That sounds extremely retarded.

If white people are to become a minority in their own countries I don't really care what kind of humans some scientists engineer in their labs. It surely can't be worse fate for humanity.

Struck a nerve didn't I? Don't worry, with time, science will cure all the horrible disfigurements your mother and brother/father blessed you with

this is just normie lame medical treatment

fuck this news and thread

call me when they start growing clone babies in tubes

This. I bet they already have body farms with thousands of uber-asians running that secure their future and Europe is still like: "Fuck yeah! We're Europe, we're so technologically advanced, let's import millions of dirty sandgoogles to let it all got to waste!"

Most people realize the Catholic Church is a corrupt institution and don't care about what the false idol Pope has to say

You church spreads its ass wide open to all kinds of demons, you can go and fuck yourself with your "morals" and "convictions".
Science is the reason why such a retarded born potato farmer like you is still alive, not even the priests who get their shekels from preaching believe this bible bullshit lmao.

Old 4x video game, Alpha Centauri. Inspired quite heavily by Frank Herbert's books.

>Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill.
>CEO Nwabudike Morgan "The Ethics of Greed"

>The world’s first child created using a controversial “three-parent” baby technique has been born in Mexico, it has been announced.
>three-parent
is that what Zhang tells himself to sleep at night?

They don't care if they're funding an institution that will wipe out their people? Really makes you think.

This. No matter what we as humans can do we are nothing compared to the might of the Lord Jesus. Kek is just a meme guys. Don't forget the real Father.

The Bene Tleilax literally did nothing wrong nothing wrong, you fucking racist

>any attempt to improve it is a good thing

You know damn well that the said genetically engineered childs will only be genetically engineered to be successfully in life : read pretty and disease free. We don't need that shit. They won't be engineered to push humanity forward, they will be engineered to be successful in the selfish dreams of the parents. The world is already shallow enough as it gets. We need real brains. Brains that act.

>Oh no! My child was born with all sorts of birth defects because I couldn't stop smoking crack while pregnant!
>Gib muney plox

Asians masterrace confirmed.

>no white guilt
>no muh moral feelings

Once Whites BTFO, chinks will rule the world.

There's literaly nothing wrong in wanting your children to be healthy and beautiful, it's basic human behaviour.

Have a (You) for the keks

based zhang

all white future here we come

Not everywhere in the world is like Germany where you are cucked by a notoriously corrupt Catholic Church and your women spread their asses (as you described) for niggers. Stop projecting.

I don't even go to church but I can at least analyze that atheist faggots ruined the West working for the Jews to subvert it

Of course. The Communist Party is based on being a descendant of party leaders. In that case, engineering them to better has a huge and magnified benefit for society.

It's sort of like a monarchy system but the prince is always 150 IQ with no mental illness. The historical problem with such systems was the variability of the child to take after it's father. If the child is always super intelligent and mentally healthy, the fatal flaw of monarch or corrupt systems becomes an asset.

If you fucking faggots don't understand where the problem is, i don't know how to help you.

>genetically engineered childs made to be successful and disease free from the ground up on one side
>people that can't afford this shit or weren't genetically engineered on the other side

You know how these things usually end up right ? Very badly.

>We don't need that shit.
You telling me you don't want to live in a world where zero people have Down Syndrome or other genetic diseases that keep them from living healthy, happy lives?

There's no ethical reason why this should not be done.

Except you won't be part of that white future. Technically speaking you will be genetically inferior. Like me. Like everyone else. Stop being fucking retarded. If we go down this road we will be the niggers of tomorrow no matter our skin.

absolutely this

Everyday the world moves closer to the city of Rapture becoming a reality.

Just to point out an argument most people here don't have the capacity to consider:

The real danger with artificially tampering with genetic code is the danger with future generations, and the longterm viability and replicability of the dna.

If the modification results in one dead baby, it's no big deal. We kill babies all the time and the world keeps spinning.

However, if there are small and subtle changes to the genome that allow for an individual to survive his whole life, but make some latent defect in the genome, which may not reveal itself for generations, and this is allowed to enter into the population then we could have a massive and chronic problem introduced into our species' genetic reservoirs.

Fucking with the coding of our entire biological being, when we don't understand the importance of the vast majority of the code could be one of the biggest fuck ups in the history of mankind.

The development of genetic engineering was supposed to be Europes and Americas destiny. It was taken from us by Marxists and traitors. At least China goes on.

Well done Mexicans, your country has done a great thing for the world. Your lack of basic ethics will put at the front of the new scientific race.

Kek

so is there a way make sure you have a son?

because I'd rather kill myself than waste time and money raising some useless nigger fuckkoy (aka a daughter)

>three-parent
I hope it was two females, otherwise that's pretty fucking gay

How else do you fix some place like Africa without genetic engineering?

Coordinators vs Naturals, like in Gundam SEED.

I know right? Blade runner type shit
It's gonna be a fun few decades.

it was also scary when fire was invented

traditionalism is the ultimate redpill

Yes i don't want to.

Because of the implications behind it.

If you think this will stop to "simply" eradicating genetic diseases you're not redpilled enough my child. There's nothing more powerful than maternal / paternal instinct, read making sure that your kid got the best possible during his growth so he end up being successful and happy. People with enough ressources will, behind the curtains, start to create their own "perfect" kids. You can be sure of it.

>You know how these things usually end up right ?
WHITE!!!

No, but more seriously... the human genome is very complex... I doubt we will be able to edit it efficiently before quite a long time. Fixing a genetic diseases on a stem cell, ok, the rest... no...

So if this is the case, and people can just choose to have white kids, will you fucks stop complaining about white genocide?

will you the_donald posters please go back to rebbit after the election?

I don't care about trying to become god. Rather this guy is a fucking idiot if he thinks it's going to be limited only to medical healthy children for sick parents. If this shit shows promise it WILL get in the hands of bad people or the military.

You're fooling yourself if you don't think genetically engineered soldiers aren't going to follow soon enough.

I can see lefties being divided on this big time. Gay couples desperately want to have children of their own genes but others are going to cry about 'muh privieledges'

Make em sterile.
boom problemo solvorino wheres my nobel

>there's probably at least one godless underground facility somewhere vat-growing thousands of sub-human clones with deadly gangster Frankenstein radio controls
>they will be armed with laser weapons and serve their flawless three-parent masters without question when the race war comes

Wake up, sheeple.

These threads used to be so much prior to alt-right taking over pol.

now half the posts are from the_donald users.

Do you know what ethics are?

FOR THE PRESERVATION OF OUR BLUE AND PURE WORLD!

weren't you complaining about how feminism is eroding western culture n shiiieett? rejoice, with this you don't need them anymore, just collect some eggs and raise these engineered children in a way they don't become corrupt by the propaganda you despise so much.

That sounds to me like survival of the fittest. If you can't keep up then maybe you aren't working hard enough to ensure the prosperity of your progeny.

People have said this at every step of our progress.

You can thank "people trying to become god" for not having polio and scarlet fever.

Okay, but if you can make your baby pretty and disease free, why not go for the full package? Make them strong and smart too. Max out all their attributes.

Who wouldn't want to live in a world of 10/10 supermodel scientists who can solve problems the people of today can't even begin to conceive?

genetically engineered "soldiers" are stupid.

Infantry is worthless. Just do a calculation on the cost of a small flying drone armed with a grenade that can fly at any warm body.

Swarms of suicidal drones are cheaper than infantry and more effective.

Jizzus wont save the west you fucktard, the problems of the west lie in the fact that it is full of sedentiary idiots who are idiots as the result of an easy life which never challenged them.
Morals and convictions develop through struggle and effort and the west does not have that anymore.
Atheism is the consequence, not the cause.
>I don't even go to church
Then you should leave your fingers away from the keyboard and stop "analyzing" you lazy cunt, you are not better than the atheist, millenials, SJWs or whatever the fuck you hate so much.

nu/pol/ doesn't get it

nu/pol/ doesn't realize just how far the elites are willing to go to completely subjugate the other 99.9999999% of us

Build wall. Don't let those freaks back in.
Problem solved.

>we'll never get close to God

Basically. In the end with are just ants with a big superiority complex.

And the funny part is that we're inflicting that upon ourselves. Nobody else will have to suffer of our bullshit.

Cucked by the genetic ghost of Chad

God bless the soulless Chinks for pushing science forward and carrying the torch of eugenics when all others fell for the muh god's design bullshit.

poor little guy, he's mexican for life

>we need to understand everything before we tinker with it
>proceed to selectively breed plants for 10,000 years

You don't have any points to argue with m80

That's the most stupid vision of the whole scenario you could come up with.

you still don't even understand the purpose of religion you idiot

it's not about "belief in Jesus", it's a form of governing and preventing society from slipping off into the abyss, like it is now. I'm sorry you're too stupid to see that.

maybe you should lurk more since you're so god damn blue pilled

>2116
>chinks run the world
>chinks secured their future a century ago through genetic three-parent-breeding
>europe has gone to waste
>white people aren't what they used to be
>their genepool is now a 50/50 mix of european genes together with sandgoogle genes
>islam has been established as the only religion acceptable
>europe has become trashbin for all unadvanced races and failed chink gene-experiments

And ethics said
>do not do this hugely important and positive thing
And the Chinks went and did it anyway.
Chinks 1, ethics 0

Kek wills it! Meth lab it is!

This. Science is my fetish.

Uberhuman exists and he's mexican!

gundam seed plot incoming

Christfags on suicide watch
Moral fags on suicide watch

Watch now, designer baby thing becomes a thing and you get all kinds of weird marxist shit like intentionally dwarf children because it's in style, or children with out gender because "it would be oppressive".

Mexico literally on suicide watch

Simply hang yourself, you'll probably vanish into the middle age where this shit meant something.

"Science"

Say that to the stem cell/CRISPR/Cas9 people. You'll be surprised how much we found that can be applied to make the stereotypical genetic modifications like knife ears and compressed muscle.

We could have prevented this

>vanish into the middle ages
you're already there

>making two already natural flora/fauna bang and hope for preferable natural results
>in any way the same thing as artificially tinkering, splicing, or just plain rewriting huge segments of genetic code which have literally millions of years of trial testing.
You're an idiot. The two are not comparable.

Of course it depends on what the new problem is, but I think that if the modified child eliminates all existing genetic fuckups that we've naturally generated over time, but adds in a couple of new ones, it would still be a net win. Plus this wouldn't exactly be a one and done deal either. Any problems with the prototype model could be corrected in future production lines.

Can't wait for the clone wars...
Or maybe...
SOMEONE WHO CAN STOP METAL GEAR

And? The plants can barely survive on thier own and are in danger of one virus to wipe out large swathes of food stock, either by natural means or something released in an act of war.

Selectivity breeding plants isn't anywhere close to picking and choosing genes because people are kind of sure how it might turn out.

YOUR TIIIIME

HAD COME TO AN EEEEEEND

YEAH

THIS IS WHAT NA-TURE PLANNNNNNNED

I for one look forward to the coming eugenics war

> it's a form of governing and preventing society from slipping off into the abyss, like it is now. I'm sorry you're too stupid to see that.

Exactly. Religion is a mental / spiritual crutch for the weak minded. Making your own convictions and spiritual guidelines to remain true to yourself is the true redpill.

Oh yeah, let's see how long til God's wrath.

>
>Say that to the stem cell/CRISPR/Cas9 people. You'll be surprised how much we found that can be applied to make the stereotypical genetic modifications like knife ears and compressed muscle.

>knife ears?

*tips fedora*

The two are very comparable
We never stopped because we did not know how things worked
Columbus got on the ship even though he had no clue about fluid mechanics

You got utterly no point what so ever.

You assume that any adjustments cannot be undone, or that the entire population will instantaneously become sterile. These are like some c grade movie plots, not even worth a vhs release if you ask me.

kys

WHERE ARE YOUR PROOFS?

This isn't about wether it's ethically correct to create said baby but more of whether it's possible to do so properly with current tech. What do we know, trying to give the baby blue eyes or immunity from AIDS might create new ilnesses and shieet

Genetic engineering is the future of the white race. Either we manage to pull it off to create a new ultimate race, or we die, replaced by endless numbers of shitskins.

I'm totally fucking glad they blurred that baby's face. Imagine one of us walking down the street in a few years and seeing a toddler and recognizing it's this baby. So awkward!

Rebbit is left wing you fucking idiot CTR shills

You aren't fooling anyone, this place never belonged to the regressive left

eh?

This.

Genetic engineering probably won't result in perfect Aryan babies for the world because it will be made illegal to disproportionately favor one race over the other.

Scientist will be given black/latino/arab baby quotas to meet as it will be in accordance with institutional diversity compliance.

Seriously, Cred Forums, do you really think (((they))) would let you get away with it?

Damn, i can't do anything against that stale ass maymay. I'm defeated. Congratulations. Add another notch on your basement wall.

>M-MUH GOD

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up you KEKOLDS. This is the future.

ps. God doesn't exist

Look at the OP and tell me we aren't bridging the gap between sci-fi and reality. I want to believe.

Well, we're fucked, gents.

nowadays white babies are more often adopted and sperm donors are more desired when, for example, have blue eyes and shieeet

It's already happening and no one give a shieeet

As in literally elf ears. I forgot the head researcher's name but I believe it was in the SC lab of University of washington where they attributed the polygenic attributors for ear shape in the gastrulation ~100 dpf stage. So if you apply CRISPR/Cas9 somehow (not sure how yet) the possibility of developing elves are entirely possible.

t. PhD student in SC research lab

If your child was a genetically engineered supergenius chad, but possessed little to none of your own DNA, would you still have them? It would pretty much be adoption.

It's still your sperm, just highly modified. Think of it as corn and high fructose corn syrup.

>future of the white race

in case you haven't noticed, whites don't run shit anymore.

second, if we were interested in a creating "le ultimate race", we'd already be doing it.

your argument is retarded delusional projection of your own fantasies onto the current political system. your fantasies are clouding your judgement that you can't see the REAL reason this shit will be used - to have a dumbed down race of shabbos goys, and to have ultra intelligent genetically enhanced demi-god elites ruling over us all like cattle.

you are not rich. you will never be rich. 99.99999% of Cred Forums will never be rich. you will never be part of the special club.

grow the fuck up and face reality

China won't even have to replace us, their super chinks will save us and we'll compete via sports and online video games in the new golden age of jew and shitskin free living.

Genetic modifications only apply to somatic cells as we speak

I don't give a shit. Pretty much half of the posters in this thread are from reddit praising this shit while not realizing that we will become the new niggers if this shit will become legal and popular.

>born with a gaussian face
fucking genetics man

Humans are the embodiment of God, we are gods and god is us as one and a whole. The faster we ascend out powers over this universe the better imo

ethics are an impediment to progress, thank you based asians
doesn't mean scientists should go around doing whatever the fuck they want just because science, but this is a step in a new direction, so exciting

We are. Glad someone finally gets it.

If genetically engineered babies are a thing there will be no longer "shitskins", "inferior race", or whatever stupid sdhit you still cling to, ALL OF US will be inferior.

And if it was for the good cause, like the said babies will be more intelligent and drive humanity forward... but no. Humanity is selfish. Parents behind the genetically engineered babies won't do it for humanity, they will do it for themselves. The only thing that will matter is that the baby is tall and handsome and disease free, so he gets the easy life. And we will end up with YET ANOTHER dark age of stupid shit, of people fighting over their appearance, over petty shit, over shallow shit, over "i'm natural they're fake", and nothing of value will be brought by any of this.

God was a dream of good government.

>the REAL reason this shit will be used - to have a dumbed down race of shabbos goys, and to have ultra intelligent genetically enhanced demi-god elites ruling over us all like cattle.

This desu.

This is where its a man and a womans genetics and another womans mitochondria?

Not really genetic modification.

We missed the link of actively controlling our own evolution, due to the loss of WWII, so this is the next best step to a better humanity.

Im pretty sure shit like this has been done a while ago.

>controversial “three-parent” baby technique

isn't that exactly how a surrogate works?

You are becoming more and more redundant every ticking second. It's not like you can clutch onto your youth or your place in society for eternity.

I don't get your point at all.

everything goes according to plan...
umh I mean
AJUA YEPA ARRIBA ARRIBA QUESADILLA

This.

It's so obvious it hurts, but no wonder a fucking french retard, stuck inside his pathetic excuse of a country, torn apart be "should we finally understand that islam was a threat from the st art and that we fucked up 50 years ago ?" doesn't get such a thing. I hate french people with such a burning passion.

Are you saying that I can finally be father to my wife's son ?

nu-Cred Forums thinks they will get this technology for free, fucking idiots
>implying it won't be so extremely expensive that only the elite (that Cred Forums supposedly hates) will be able to afford it
>implying most of humanity won't still be having imperfect kid
>implying the chinks will want to turn white
>implying they will give this technology to peasants like us

>People who are rich and powerful having insurmountable advantages over everyone else
Oh no it'll be just like how the world is already right now and always has been since the dawn of society

>implying niggers have any sort of unique imagination
That'll become are only value, we won't have to work, just produce original pieces of art. Fine arts such as painting, sculpting, metallurgy, woodcarving, robotics that will be built to compete with the super humans in strength, as well as do all other manual labor jobs, and we could also just make small businesses for people(Whites/Asians) who are paid by the superhuman government to create music, art, etc.

Plus, i'm sure the answer to mankind, IF there's an answer to such stupidity anyway, is machines.

Fucking. Machines.

An artificial intelligence isn't subject to the same bullshit and retarded caveman instincts a human mind is.

The only problem is that behind artificial intelligence there's a human...

I wish an artificial intelligence would creates itself entirely without interference. It would either eradicate us or save humanity forever.

also full on genetic engineering is far away, this is just in vitro fertilization with another guys genes added to the mix

Yes, you're perfectly right. So ? If you're able to make that statement you should know damn well why our societies aren't fully collapsing even with such contrast between poor and rich people right ?

>produce art
Back to r3ddit with you.

Just imagine the future

Cyborgs vs super humans vs normies

wew

wtf I love mexico now

>Implying superhumans won't grow up reading Jojo's bizarre adventure
>Implying they won't want us to entertain them with our ideas

They already exist, they are called bugchasers and giftgivers.

Fantastic.
The next step should be to tweak the melanin levels in everybody's people's skin to turn them black. An end to racism. Or you could turn every black to white - it can be either way around.

And then in two hundred years, the poorest least successful blacks (or whites, if you do it that way) can be shipped back to Africa, while the successful blacks stay in the west and have their skin turned white.

Quite literally a completely meritocratic non racial policy.

Exactly. The term "playing God" is a pretty narcissistic, ego inflated term. Just b/c you modified something, it doesn't make you close to God.
Calling yourself a god is a different story: that would literally be playing (as) God.

The idea that you pay respects to God by just praying is silly, praying is just talking and repeating shit, if God created us and gave us the power to create things ourselves, why should we not do it? i always view creating something as a way to pay respects to God as i honor his gift to us and an attempt carry on his gift.

This will happen just as soon as they identify the fat lesbian gene.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
The future is hopeless.

so basically, we're just one step closer to seeing engineered hyper ultra kikes? damn

this post really fired up my neurons

I agree, that's why we created the concentration camps

Nice. While you first worlders discuss muh ethics, we'll be the first übermensch.

Not just engineering a mechanism that pumps out melanin to match radiation. People will automatically turn albino white if they lived in a cave or they would turn into darkness if they were living in Sudan.

Ghost in the Shell goes into an emergent AI.

I'm not a weeb, but if you dig AI give it a watch.

You still need boots.

Fuck you! Robots can't be as creative as us.
Only Japanese and Whites are esoteric enough to be creative enough.
Even modified Chinks will see value in our skill, unlike the shitskin hordes.

t. redneck

Are you just butthurt that once everyone is white, people will see trash like you for what you really are?

flags are the worst thing to ever come to this board

If Hitler had won it would be, but science is not ready for that yet

If your premise is any good then explain African tribalism.

Top bantz

If mass genetic engineering is a thing, you will be considered trash just like me Billy boy.

>redneck.
Whew r*ddit is out in full force today.

Bunny and cat waifus when?

Until an actual God decide to reveal itself and start meddling with our stuff, humans are the most powerful entity in the known universe.
Ergo we ARE God.
The only question is which group of human will embrace this the most. Niggers and Arabs are too primitives for that, White let themselves get parasited and ruined by the Jews ... guess the Asians are the only contender now.

Well, its not like the white men are doing this kind research. Since they are the only one on the market u have no choice but to trust my Chingchong brothers.

Nope, being White has inherent value.
We are good looking, and have a cool imagination.
Remember King Arthur? The Vikings? Nah, we're better off now. Instead it would have been a slow death, but now our super chink overlords will basically engineer a Goku to take out the elites and usher in a new area of peace and productivity. I doubt they'd be big enough cucks to try and replace themselves with superhumans.

>i always view creating something as a way to pay respects to God as i honor his gift to us and an attempt carry on his gift.
This tbqh famicom

Nah, kikes are.

Yeah i'm getting baited. Congratulations. Bamboozinga and all that. I got beaned.

Chinks are going to finally destroy the Jew for us, and their Bio Engineered Whites will have empathy for us

Reminds me of something.

WE BIOSHOCK NOW?

They blurred it because it's [spoiler]a tiny Kim Jong Un 2.0[/spoiler]

where did ethics say that?

>Here you go, Ms. Singh. Your baby has been engineered to be superior in every way.
>And yes, "Khan" would be an excellent name.

Lmao the first thought of someone who wants to do something illegal is going to Mexico and do it there because it seems like its a lawless land, and apparently is true.

Oh I'm laffin

actual freedom

Antichrist thread?

Could be....

Do gene babies have souls?

You've been waiting a very long time to find a use for that reaction image, haven't you?

>I want to die

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4493436/

We'll still be tribal. It will just remove any colour excuse.

reacto-skin TM. I like it.

Nope, neither do mixed race people.
Your Grand or Great Grandfather's soul comes back to the next child born after they die.

Nothing bright about that you'll have niggers running around looking like nords

I just poked a big hole in your argument and you got butthurt over a Holohoax joke

Maybe you should go back to rebbit

This is absurd! What is he going to tell other kids when they ask which parent gave him his mitochondrial dna????

They do the same thing in the "chromosomal disorder community"

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/downs-syndrome-people-risk-extinction-at-the-hands-of-science-fe/

Apparently trying to eliminate genetic disease is tantamount to genocide.

I know. It's great.

I'm saving up as we speak so I can get my own designer baby.

I bet chinks magically start having White looking babies without the asian downsyndrome looks.

In fairness Jews don't create anything. Finance them and take the credit? Sure. Destroy things other people have made? Absolutely. Create things themselves? No.

I'm not even memeing, it's a stone cold fact.

OG STOP RUB ROCK TO EACHOTHER
OG YOU PLAYING GOD

Based Dr.Zhang provides couple with healthy, happy baby girl that could have suffered without his help
>MUH ETHICS AND REGULATIONS!

>implying cavemen existed
Britcucks everybody

>irony: the post

>in the far flung future, China is a white, Christine society.
I'm OK with this.

This.

>I'm afraid of science, Jesus protect me
hmmm

Who cares? I'm not going to whine and protest about literal supermen conquering the galaxy just because I can't afford it. Oh no, they're going to enslave the poor and genetically inferior? This is Humanity 2.0 that we're talking about here, and that isn't going to come about seemlessly no matter how it goes. You want to hold back the most objective progress we'be ever seen because of feels my dude, no better than a SJW 2bh.

>Muh god
Shhh only super soldiers now

If it's how Humanity will evolve than so be it.

Took long enough.

either fake or the baby will die at an early age due to dissorders.

""""""""""Healthy""""""""""

Yeah yeah, that's cool and all that shit but when do we start playing God and creating people that are more pleasing to the eyes?

mutant babies?
the wall just got 10ft higher

ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

God created us in his image, it's kind of our burden to create something equal to him in power.

Americans are so stupid, proof is this picture, this is what Americans think Germans are all like. There is nothing that Americans love more than emailing each other funny looking pictures of babies. Fuck white people, stop emailing pictures of babies.

well you christian faggots better pull your heads out of your asses or the gooks we'll leave us in their dust every baby born to have 200 iq

Hm as long as genetic engineering doesn't make everyone the same I'm ok with it but if it turns out that every human looks exactly the same and thinks exactly the same what kind of boring world is that? Anyone defending that is no different from the leftist who defend open borders, 1 race, 1 world government.

Do you mind not showing me the ugly face of this white person?

Don't you guys know the Movie "Gattaca"

If this shit gets allowed for super humans to create, what will happen to one's identity? In german, germans, in nigger countries, niggers.

But with that, niggers will breed 100% pure blooded aryans, and that WRONG ITS FUCKING WROOOONG THEY WILL STEAL OUR HERITAGE REEEEEEEEEE

> In german, muslims, in nigger countries, muslims.

fixd for you friend

Nuke.

Bad post mehmet kill yourself, then try again.

You do realize, it where white parents that had this done by a chink US doctor. It only happend in lawless mexican hell, because ... it's lawless!!

Fuck off fedora

why must science keep playing with God...just wait until God's wrath gets uleashed on these evil men

Sounds legit.

if you dont blanda with a chink, you'll all be in for a real stink

#genewarnow

Frantz Frantz Frantz why do you hate God

Genetic engineering has nothing on AI.

The machines will take over. It's just a matter of time. In many ways, they already have.

Zhang man is coming!

A fucking leaf

Congrats to Dr. John "Ethics Can Suck My Wang" Zhang for this great breakthrough.

a modified human>AI

Source? Sounds like a cool manga.
Does the kid eventually become a God?