Why do women care for nobody's feelings or emotions but their own?

Why do women care for nobody's feelings or emotions but their own?

Is there a word for this behavior? Most modern women tend to be oblivious to the fact that men have feelings, or don't care. But most of them are constantly drinking and bitch about their own insecurities.

Women truly don't give a fuck anymore. They don't care that they're whores because we let them be. There really isn't a stigma attached to being a slut anymore. When the boomers, and Gen x die off the world will be even more degenerate. It's just sad man.

Also, would you fuck Jill Stein?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G65bUrOJw2s
youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women are sociopaths by nature

>Is there a word for this behavior?
being a cunt

Egocentrism, very commom in children.

Its all western people, not just women.

>Also, would you fuck Jill Stein?

>OP Pic Jill
Yes.
>Modern day Jill
Yes.

OP is trying to bait you.
>hurr evil women
get lost shill

egomania

I feel like a degenerate for asking but any drawfags here that can make Jilloli Stein and Cheri Honkers (oppai loli) looking our way like in the middle pic going :

>Jilloli : "Once you go green…"
>Cheri : "You get in between!"

?

>stop being better than me

Solipsism

>create a culture where anything they do is good and are told they are flawless and have the freedom to do anything

>expecting them to behave like modest and humbled human beings

what kind of drugs are you taking OP?

>Also, would you fuck Jill Stein?
I'd like to burn an animal branding sign into her flesh, like those mentally ill vegans did in the video that was posted on here the past few days

would be hot to hear her little hippie ass scream in pain and smell burned human flesh in the air while I nut inside her vajayjay

>not Hill

I didn't create it, but it is ridiculous that women can do vile things and not be punished. Women and men would both be happier if there actually were boundaries for them honestly. Men became pussies, and women are worthless now.

even my ID says Hilly is stimulating

>I can't

chirst, who hurt you ronery faggots.
I don't believe most of the stuff on this board but the hate you kissless rejects have towards vaginakin is insane

Go find a Christian girl that's still down with smoking and drinking but not in a party setting, just a chill one. They have the right core morals, but don't have a stick up their ass and don't sleep around for fun.

Women might actually be sociopaths.

Superficial charm
Manipulative
Grand sense of self
Pathological lying
Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
Shallow emotions
Incapacity for love
Need of stimulation
Poor behavioral control, impulsivity
Promiscuous/Infidelity
Lack of realistic life plan

youtube.com/watch?v=G65bUrOJw2s

>George carlin AKA how to be a liberal the RIGHT way. Sure he talks out his ass sometimes, but at least he's self-aware.

hilloli is better

She is making the Masonic 'M' hand sign with her left hand, and the '13' with the right.

This is redpilled. As a millennial and joining the world everything were taught is bullshit that cripples us. Parents need to aware their children of reality ASAP instead of feeding them bullshit expectations that set them up for failure.

ITT: the babymen cry over their inability to get laid.

Oh boy. Finally the woman.

Easily one of the most redpilled liberal comedians out there. He acted more-so as a person who studied the mind and grew angrier about it as time went on but the guy definitely was smart enough to avoid the PC BS that plauges out schools today.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

So fun fact, I go to a Lub arts college and made a piece called welcome to Modern U (which i should totally fix up, BTW) about a boy who wakes up in an Orwellian university classroom. it's a little warning about where colleges and safe-spaces are going.

the Liberal as fuck students (AKA the other sophomores or kids under 20 (Im technically a senior but transfers and shit)) all hated it. the teachers and people in MY age group (the seniors) however fucking loved it and was glad somebody had the balls to say it.

>They don't care that they're whores
>dude btw would you fuck this bitch jill stein lol

You people complain about women being whores and yet your constantly talking about sex like a bunch of fucking jocks on a football team.

In males lots of sexual activity makes you an alpha, capable of mating with women who are the selectors. it's not until you fuck just about anything with a pulse (proving you lack standards) that you become a whore.

on the flip side, women being the selectors of this species are the ones to chose a mate naturally. If they have a LOT of sexual encounters outside of, say a couple of bad relationships, then you become a slut or a whore, because again it shows lack of standards.

inversely women who sleep only with high-class men are called Gold-diggers naturally, they want money in this scenario. men who do it are ALSO called gold diggers or gigolos.

In other words slut-shaming is directly proportional to the standards of the person in question who sleeps around.

These (((women))) (more like 'girls' - but again thats insulting to actual girls) nowadays have NO standards for themselves or their partners. they act like the world owes them shit, because vagina. i find the women who call BS on this are usually also more attractive even if not physically. It's how you carry yourself.

>Why do women care for nobody's feelings or emotions but their own?

proof? you realize that there are 150 million women in our country alone, right?

how are you sentient enough to use a computer yet retarded enough to not think of the word "selfish"