Was The Debate Moderator Against Trump?

What do you think Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/27/2003-clip-backs-up-trump-on-iraq-war-opposition.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nonbiased Moderator Lester Holt: "Madam President, why are you so inspiring to young women in America and abroad? You have 30 seconds."
>Clinton: "Thank you, Lester. I-"
>Trump: "See folks, they're playing softball with he-"
>"Mr. Drumpf, PLEASE don't interrupt womyn, you misogynistic fucking pig."
>CHEERS
>WHISTLING
>"HIL-LAR-RY! HIL-LAR-RY!"
>"Excuse me! The crowd can't-"
>"And we've got to move onto our next question..."

>"Mr. Drumpf, why are you literally Hitler and a neo-nazi? You have ten seconds."
>Trump: "First of all, I-"
>BOOS
>Clinton: "Drumpf is a deranged lunatic, a Russian spy, a pedophile, a nazi, a misogynist, a racist..."
>Trump: "EXCUSE ME. May I spea-"
>"Do NOT interrupt womyn, Mr. Drumpf. Madam President, continue."

HEADLINE: WHINY DRUMPF COMPLAINS OF "RIGGED" DEBATE; CLINTON TROUNCES HIM FAIR AND SQUARE

We know what happens if you relaxed around blacks

Let's pretend he was

So fucking what?

why is it that shills and liberals in general have such weak meme game?

step it up, jesus christ

Rigged Debate
Rigged Polls

CNN is absolute garbage, I'm pretty sure they put in the Birtherism bullshit because they got fucking wrecked by Trump when he had that Birtherism press conference that had veterans endorse him.

Lester Holt is a registered republican and a Trump supporter

It was glaringly obvious last night, He might as well have worn a MAGA hat

Despite all of that, Hillary still won the debate
Shows how unprepared Trump was

>0.03

Anyone have anything else like this?

>Lester Holt is a registered republican and a Trump supporter

he's registered R, but he was probably a Jeb! supporter still asspained about how Trump slapped the shit out of the Bush dynasty.

Yes.

Keep shilling this lie, nobody believes you, retard.

>muh registered democrat

This. Although I think it's just an abridged version of the other one.

Something about this guy's face unsettles me. There's some serious uncanny valley shit going on here. Anyone else feel the same way?

HILLARY GOT BTFO, you can say that she won a 100 times, it won't make it true. She got fucking demolished, and it's just the 1st debate.

Hill shills on Suicide Watch

Holy fuck, how can anyone think he was not biased?

>He raised the issue of your emails, care to respond?

YOU ARE A FUCKING DEBATE MODERATOR GIVING SHITTON OF DIRECT QUESTIONS TO TRUMP
AND HE WOULDN'T EVEN ASK ABOUT THE EMAILS IF TRUMP DIDN'T MENTION IT
THIS IS BULLSHIT HOLY FUCK.

Yeah he doesn't look human. He looks like a nigger version of Data from Star Trek.

thoughts?

Slightly.

Demonstrates democratic ideology’s before debate begins

“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False (shrinking middle class, job growth is private sector only)

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question
Open ended, trying to bait Trump into a conspiracy question because they want Homeland to run the elections at state level, so "Russia cannot hack". They are going to rig it for Her.

Yes that's pretty obvious.

Also you could see her leaning her head to the direction of her ear piece multiple times like you would if you were trying to hear what someone was saying in your ear piece.

Why the long face?

Damn, that Jojo-esque Trump.
>This must be the work of an enemy stand!

Murricans cannot into technologies.

>maverick political outsider gets asked more questions than a person who has been in the media spotlight since college
No way. Just no fucking way. How dare they grill our poor Trump.

maybe its just because im tired, but am i the only one who read this as sarcasm?

Saun King wishes Lester was his father so he could correctly claim to be even just a little bit black, instead of a complete lying fraud

duh, more that he thought the things Trump were saying actually meant something and had to SHUT IT DOWN.

Mic pack. They all wear them.

Definitely. He tried to nail trump with 3 gotcha questions, and literally interrupted Trump to argue.

It was a shit show, and he was a shit moderator. It seemed like he tried to be non partial to start, but threw that out the window halfway through.

I want more shouts and screams like hitler next debate.
We gonna race war now.

they're so assblasted about the debate they're taking everything seriously

>Was The Debate Moderator Against Trump?
He was, but I expected it WAY worse.

you are both retarded, they prepared for this debate, if Trump gets more questions he gets more time talking and on TV, ITS GOOD FOR HIM

The whole Iraq thing is a losing talking point, I don't get why he keeps repeating it as if he actually went on record against the war when it was relevant.

"Just ask Sean Hannity" isn't a particularly convincing defense, and he should probably just let it go at this point and stop acting as if his opinion on it as a private citizen was relevant anyway.

I don't blame the moderator for going after that.

There is a racial divide in America and it didn't start under bush.

yeah, unfortunately its looking like that's what it was all along.

Ofcourse he was. It's only funny that even 2v1 the siezure granny and the barely intelligeable coon got Shut down by the Great While Hope.

He wasn't against Trump. Like he usually does, Trump said some shit that was outright wrong. The moderator was just doing his job by correcting falsehoods. Have to say that it made Trump look pretty fucking stupid.

It feels so weird knowing (((they))) are monitoring the threads and will write (((articles))) about what we say. I wanted to make a thread about something but didn't want some shithead shill to run with it.

But did anyone else notice that he didn't attack her at all? Did anyone see the anger in his face after she was talking shit over and over, only to respond politely? Where was his killer instinct?

I've watched a lot of his rallys and town halls, early debates too, and he has gone after people. What was the deal with this?

Could he be holding the haymakers back to accompany assange's leak, FBI investigations, his 100m october ad push, and final debates? Like the last set of fireworks on the 4th of July?

> critics in media think 2016 Ghostbusters is great

> The People think it's shit

Is it a good movie?

> chattering skulls think Hillary won the debate

> majority of polls of The People say Trump one

Who won the debate?
The main issue here is something that's been boiling over for 10 years or so, and that is the disconnect between The People, and Media.

can anybody explain this other than actual bias? (serious question)

also does anybody have a version without the green comments? If I'm gonna share it I don't want some retard's commentary on it, just what was actually tated

That's because Trump is a Clinton stooge. He's being paid to drain away all Republican support from Cruz or Ryan and instead hand the presidency to Clinton. All you Trumptards are being duped as part of a wider plot to give us Madame President. Now Guiliani is saying that Trump should just pull out of the other two debates.

>Where was his killer instinct?

His advisors probably more or less begged him not to be hostile, and he listened.

It's a mistake imo, but we'll have to see.

>Now Guiliani is saying that Trump should just pull out of the other two debates

He said that because the debate was rigged and the moderator did nothing but attack him. Actually read what he said dipshit.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions
Really makes one ponder

no

I would just edit it in paint, it's easy enough

>rigged for her pleasure

Liberal? I thought it was a conservative piece

Well to me the moderator was the one that sounded stupid trying to literally "correct the record" about Trump being against the war in Iraq. There are multiple sources you can find, magazines, interviews etc that have Trump coming out talking shit about going to Iraq. Then the faggot wants to call "thats not what the record says," which is bullshit. Funny how no one batted an eye when Trump called Hillary's campaign out for starting birther and she literally didn't acknowledge it or respond. Neither did the cuck moderator, conveniently.

>B-b-but She won!!! He didn't articulate his thoughts as well as she did!

He also has been in politics for a year, and spent 20x less than she has on this campaign with virtually tied numbers. Then she has the audacity to get on TV and say "how am I not ahead by 50 points?" Bitch, because people know you're a smug piece of shit. There's a reason our own fucking military endorses a non-politician. There's a reason 0 CEO's support Hillary, and it's not because she's in the middle class. Fannie May 2.0 is coming to rock everyone when Hillary wins, then Trump is gunna kek heavier than ever.

B-but, he was interrupting way more

Lol I thought he looked like a white dude in black face

0 CEO's support Trump*

>gets lied about in front of the world
>"sit silently and take it"

>There are multiple sources you can find, magazines, interviews etc that have Trump coming out talking shit about going to Iraq.

These are all after the war had been going on for a year already (2004ish). The Howard Stern interview was his only comment on it when going to war was still just a question (in 2002).

As in, he was against the war when it was pretty commonly accepted that it was a bad idea.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/27/2003-clip-backs-up-trump-on-iraq-war-opposition.html

Hillary looks like the female Founder from DS9. I wonder if that was intentional.

Thanks, I haven't actually seen this.

>“Well, I’m starting to think that people are much more focused now on the economy,” Trump said. “They’re getting a little bit tired of hearing ‘We’re going in, we’re not going in.’ Whatever happened to the days of Douglas MacArthur? Either do it or don’t do it.”

>Trump continued: “Perhaps he shouldn’t be doing it yet. And perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations.”

This isn't a firm "no," but the Howard Stern interview wasn't a firm "yes" either. It's hard to make a case that he was either for it or against it.

Lester Holt is a registered Republican.

No; reality is anti Trump.

>Entire portion of debate devoted to tax returns

Truly epic

>It means i'm smart
When trump said this, i was literally chucking and saying to myself: "he's actually right, why the fuck would you do that if you can save money"
It just point to the fact that Donald knows what he is doing and is not an idiot as people would believe

Its like trying to punish him for being a successful business owner, and not having polished rhetoric of 30 years+ from regurgitating buzzwords

>my experts say my plan will give 10 million jobs!

Like really? Your own personal experts predict that your plan will create exactly 10 million jobs when you expect to tax employers out the ass and bring tons of refugees in? How delusional is this?

Because nigger that's why

>asking someone who says crazy shit to clarify his shit
>biased

Trump was against himself, the self-cucking fuck

>tries to say "the record says you were for the iraq war" when it doesnt

>doesnt even acknowledge hillary campaign role in birther movement

She wasn't demolished. She didnt win though. The people behind her hit their spam button at the end of the debate. They truly believe that repetition of a lie will make it fact.

Why the earpiece?

>ignoring the shit the other party has said and/or done

This is the problem.

>The main issue here is something that's been boiling over for 10 years or so, and that is the disconnect between The People, and Media.

Its even worse in Germany.

And the other question was based on race

Right. And he didn't say global warming was made up by the chinese either, right?

I used to bang a broad who worked in a senetors office who was a D. She told me she changed her registration to be able to work for the R who won.

He interrupted Trump 40+ times while he interrupted Hillary 7 times.

Trump really didn't help his own case

Yes the moderation was in favor of Clinton, but he had a ton of times to attack Clinton or support and show facts for his own policies while that Clinton had brought up (specifically taxes/ the economy)
Hopefully he actually prepares next time, because if he does, and he actually takes advantage of these opening he could pretty solidly win the debate

The bias comes from the fact that he ONLY asked Trump to clarify stuff

He said global warming isn't the number 1 issue we're faced with cuck

>one candidate has clear, concise policy plans available
>other hasn't outlined shit because "everyone will steal his ideas"
>be surprised when moderator presses the retard for details

You faggots cannot possibly have deluded yourself this hard right? If Trump had ever made any detailed policy point ever he wouldn't have to deal with this.

Can't wait to see you guys drop like flies with each debate over "MUH MSM KEKS BEING UNFAIR"

He did let it go. They keep bringing it back up. And he says the same exact thing. And they still bring it up.

>crazy shit
fuck off chink

Its like they gave Trump a weightlifting contest and he got 1500 pounds to lift and she got 200 and still people think it was a tie to Hillary *barely* won, its laughable.

He deserves to be called the winner after this performance.

why does this guy look like a white man painted with light brown paint, contact lenses, fake hair, and fake nose?

google, google, google. fucking no lip google.

plastic surgery on that upper google lip. Now it doesn't move.

also globalist shill.

>expecting Trump to even make his own policies

People seem to forget that hillary is part of the machine cranking shit out that she has nothing to do with. Remember how obama pushed obamacare that was so long that no one had read it? These are politicians, they're robots pushing agendas.

Trump is genuine, thinks he can bring change to people who need it. I don't understand why everyone expects him to debate like a career politician. Also, when you get the military/police/border patrol/ICE/obamas brother endorsement, it really makes you think.

It WAS in a manner of speaking. Chinese people have done nothing but to make global warming worse. They are horrific at environmental issues. If not for China we may not even have global warming. Yet it is WE who must take our country down a notch so that China can continue pumping co2 shits into our atmosphere at an inhuman rate.

It IS a scam perpetuated by MSM and China because we are trying this "we are the world" crap but China is fucking our planet over.

Trump is right.

He's obviously a nigger bit the shape of his head looks almost human...

well its that or you mysteriously shoot yourself in the back of the head 2x in the night

He interrupted Trump over 40 times compared to 7 for Clinton.

It was

That's not what he was saying at all...

Welp, anyway, fine. Let's have the temperate zone turn into desert and the oceans rise. I guess I'll see you guys on the alps.