What nation?

I'm in an international relations class what nation should I take to represent that is most based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8wTR2JqS_g
youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North Korea
Iran
Turkmenistan
Russia

> Turkmenistan
Really???

Mauritius

Yes

It's a good choice; do it mate.

Why I gotta know mang we gotta do some mock UN bullshit

Play as any western european country. Completely fuck up your country and say, "Im only doing what X would do"

Lmao but who?? I can take Russia but I don't really want to lmao

Fuck boys he asked me, I had to take Ukraine what do I do for them.

Andorra, Vatican City or Monaco

Old map. Crimera is Russia now.

How tf do I represent Ukraine in UN

Yell about Russia and get ignored.

Christmas Island, Seychelles, Central African Republic, Sealand
The list goes on

Accuse Russia of bullying you. Claim perrogies, vodka and borsch soup were invented in Ukraine and should only be called such if from Ukraine. Lviv was always ukrainain city, never polish. Polish are trying to steal our land. Chernobyl was a Russian conspiracy to poision Ukraine. Never call us little Russia. Etc etc. Etc. Bandera was a hero.

This too.

I really ment THIS

Lmao ok also thought it would be useful info my whole class and teacher are super left and bluepilled

Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready.

I'm trying to systematically redpill all of them throughout the year. We have like 5-6 exchange students in here (France, Norway, South Korea, and German)

You have a lot of flex room here. They are essentially the mexico of russia. Their population is diverse, their history is rich and their industry is versatile. They have access to the black sea and much of their economic infrastructure is designed to support Russia. In essence, you're russia's ex girlfriend. Russia is psycho and made sure to buy the apartment across from yours to keep tabs on you (crimea), You're being courted by NATO, but you know Russia would probably try to fight all of NATO if you kissed any of them.

Look. I went to a high school w majority ukranians. They aren't all bad, but are majority brainwashed that Ukraine is so high and mighty dispute growing up in Canada and only visiting there maybe once when they were wee tots and don't know Jack about history. They celebrate Roman Catholic holidays dispite taking the Russian holidays off and missing school for religious reasons. There's a little ukranian bakery that makes really good rye bread. I asked if they sell this based Georgian mineral water which they claimed they don't cuz it's "Russian". They seriously were never a country till 20 odd years ago. Never had a king or royal family, their identity is so tied to the Russian identity and the Catholic ones were clearly polonized at one point otherwise they would be orthodox, but they deny it. Also the Nazis used them in the war to carry out progoms against Russians and poles where the brutality was nigger tier (they would cut off ppls arms, legs, breasts, genetils) and throw said body parts into town wells as some act of revenge. Seriously messed up ppl.

Thanks dude I love the comparison lol I'm going to put that in my written project Ivan send pic of requirements if interested

So Ukraine is like the nigger of Eastern Europe?

Let's put it this way, Russians would send money to ukranians in the 90s as a form of charity cuz things were that much worse.

It's also worth noting the eastern ones are generally more chill cuz they accept the fact that they are tied to Russia. The western ones are all hurr durr Russia bad.

Pic of requirements if interested

You got enough info here. For your food bring bread and butter. The ukranians love eating it, but their varient is called salo which is pig fat that you smear on bread. The joke is a ukie will do anything for a bit of that precious salo. Its terrible tho.

Germany before they lost WW2. Just do it, faggot.

thanks for the help bro

>Representation of leaf retardation - The picture.

Korea. Learn korean, and when shit goes down with North Korea (its inevitable) you can go down there and fuck some shit up.

As kek wills it.

>Literally Africa tier flag

This guy is your best bet.

There are better insults than saying that some guy picked shit colors for a flag design, stupid leaf.

When will you retards learn proper insults? Did the Lithuanian guy in this thread design the flag?

is this school or university?

The leaf actually helped me bud why don't you just give some tips than??

concoct a plan to holocaust the Russians in Ukraine for taking Crimea

Senior in high school
Class is filled with bluepilled freshmen

I already told you to do Nazi Germany. If you're not a sperg you can pull it off. You can pretend to be ''ironic'' while dropping some red pills.

You're right.

Nigger tier national sport
Nigger tier personal income
Nigger tier industrial output.

Your balt bro appricates your defence of his nigger tier cunt, Juris.

I can't take nazi Germany only modern nations already got Ukraine

ok okay. Still seems to be a bit easy of a task, they even give you the sources.

But at least it sounds fun.

I am not defending anyone. I am sick of you leaf cunts. You are the worst shitposters with the worst bants on Cred Forums. Absolutely shit. You contribute nothing to Cred Forums whatsoever.

There's yet to be a single Canadian poster who posts anything of value, whether it's informative or funny.
Even the autistic Germans have a better sense of humor and better banter than you.

I'd do it anyway. Teachers appreciate it when you go outside the box and put a real effort into it.
I would do it, and if I'd fail then whatever. You're not going to ruin your life just because you got a bad grade in school.

You can even make up some shitty excuse like saying that you're talking about a hypothetical Germany.

The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care.

Sorry for your feels. Find a nice safe space in reddit where you won't see any leafs.

>Teachers appreciate it when you go outside the box
>Out of the box thinking
>US educationa system
>Appreciated

You sure are oblivious my Latvian friend.

I took Russia back when i were in class.
This was just after the Crimean crisis.
Despite being pro-Ukranian i took Russia as it is fun to build empires and take clay hehe.
Russia would be a good one imo.

Reddit is 10th most visited website in Canada.

Yeah it's a serious problem.

Eastern Europe is the nigger of Europe.
Romania is the nigger of Eastern Europe

Romania is not that bad. It's actually a pretty nice place if you don't run into the Gypsies.
You should definitely sympathize more with Romania seeing as what is happening with your country.

Compare any big city in the UK with Romania. All those non-whites. Gross people drinking and whoring themselves to death. It's like America.
You're not really in any position to insult European countries, unless we're talking about Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8wTR2JqS_g
Looks nice.

Best Korea obviously

I've been to almost the entirety of Eastern Europe, including yours (it was alright).
But no. Romania needs to be nuked. Anyone can create nice looking cities, it's about the people.
I would honestly rather live next to pakis than Romanians. They are the worst.

>Lwow

Regarding leaf photo.
First, what is important to understand is that most if not all East Slavic nations began with Kievan Rus'. Therefore difference between Ukrainians, Belorussians and Russians were mostly cultural and historic, not ethnic.

Territories in the red were Zaporozhian Cossacks, which rebelled against the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. It was in no way a only ethnographic area considered to be Ukraine.

If you want to see what was considered Ukraine at that time, you need to see teritories taken away from Lithuania and given to Poland by Sigismund II Augustus in 1569. It would be something like light yellow territory in my pic.

Lwow territories are historically Polish and therefore should have been Polish. However, you can't undo demographic damage done by USSR.

Crimea and some blue areas never were ethnographic Russian territories. Crimea had many rulers over centuries. Merely 150 of them were under Russian control. 500 years of Mongols/ Crimean khanate before them. Rus' before them, which, again, wasn't Russia or Ukraine but rather origin of both. You can go back even further. Point is, Russia has no legitimate claim to Crimea.

"Territories in the red were Zaporozhian Cossacks, which rebelled against the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth..."

Cossacks in western polan. U don say....

I was talking about your picture you dumb fuck.

Baltic nigger triggered.

Yep, this is a pretty based country. Even celebrate independence day where we glorifiy nazi veterans and nationalism. If you look at the comments on news articles, you can see that most people are very nationalistic and racist, since most comments are like that and they are the top-voted.

I sense a lack of arguments, canuck.

Don't be sad though. Here is your (You). You made me reply, now you can fuck off.

Venezuela If you want to give a lesson. Zimbabwe or south-africa If you want to try skirting the redpill like. Iceland If you want to tellitud a happy story.

Also a goood pics from africa is Uganda, it has some awesome military actions.

Reform Kurland.

> skip class

when they ask you

> What's a "ukraine"?

>Latvia
Don't.
Don't let your SJW shits know of us.
We wouldn't hear the end of it.
Leave us in peace
youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk

Take Belarus instead of Latvia.

Behind Blacked.com, I presume.

I don't argue with women.

Now get back in the kitchen and make the cepelinai right this time...

...bitch

>90639032

How do you get away with this so close to Merkelstan?

Also, will Hoffer win in October? Are they going to move the election again.

Yeah most likely. My fellow countrymen are a..... disspointment....