TRUMP GENERAL - Awoo~VEdition

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/780831454611640320
youtu.be/c5g36pk_4KU?t=1m14s
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m
imgur.com/EKB49MO
washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780834606165716992
twitter.com/esheikh_/status/780823101164650496
twitter.com/IGN/status/780822267320164352
twitter.com/NYMag/status/780599043672137728
philly.com/philly/polls/394918071.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles
youtube.com/watch?v=gYO3E9REd8U
philly.com/philly/polls/394918071.html?mobi=true
people-press.org/2012/10/08/romneys-strong-debate-performance-erases-obamas-lead/
youtube.com/watch?v=EOXFMBQC_Gk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475002040584.webm
worldwide.vote/
youtu.be/B4znke-E1VM
fortune.com/2016/09/21/youtube-vote-in-real-life/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145
twitter.com/ElNuevoDia/status/780598511100309506
twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688
twitter.com/VeronicaDLCruz/status/780600951153364992
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
patch.com/georgia/atlanta/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-presidential-debate
thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/780597554148933632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Debates were rigged

Hello. My name is 4 Chan and I am here to confirm what Trump suggested last night: I hacked into Hillary Clinton's server.

Why the fuck is there a woman behind her bawling her eyes out?

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/780831454611640320

That's just some weird shit man.

Life imitates art

>hillary_clinton_election_day.mp4
youtu.be/c5g36pk_4KU?t=1m14s

Plead the 5th

holy kek

AWOO

You're all in bed with

>

How can Trump win when Hillary has more energy than ever?

She's securing a win in North Carolina right now with a huge rally.

How can Trump even compete??????

Why is it that every time after a Trump debate there is a great loss of supporters here on Cred Forums? Like suddenly this entire board is against Trump? I experienced this during the primaries as well. No one seem to think he can win anymore.

Obviously

Crazy thing is that it did still did nothing. Trump is literally invincible

Any InsiderAnon's posts yesterday?

Get in here and vote!

>Trump bragging about paying no tax

really makes you think

CLINTON WINNING POLL, VOTE

hand them over to the media and you will be rewarded big league

Reposting Holt Lester Debate Analysis.

>Trump was asked 15 exclusive questions (6 followup questions).
>Hilary was asked 2 exclusive questions (0 followup questions).

Let that sink in for a moment.

All questions were designed to be handed to her on a silver platter ("Trump finally mentioned the emails, would you like to respond?" and "Do you believe that police are implicitly biased against black people?") The rest of the replies to Hilary Clinton were respectful and easy "Secretary Clinton?" transitions instead of the skewered questions Holt Lester consistently spun against Trump.

This 1v1 debate was a lie. It was 2v1 and almost painstakingly designed to shut Trump down and stop his momentum. All of the questions were designed to push Trump off balance and keep him on the defensive while they leveled false claims and attributed lies to Trump's account, thus forcing him to eat up more time rebutting them that he could have used to discuss his policy issues or legitimate issues for our country. This was a hatchet job and Mr. Holt Lester should be ashamed of himself.

Pastebin of raw text:
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m

Alternative imgur link for spreading it to normies:
imgur.com/EKB49MO

>In debate, Clinton gets no follow-up questions, Trump gets 6:
washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939

Now that the shills have left I'm glad we can discuss the debate. Trump didn't use nearly as many heavy hitters as he could have but he also saved a ton of ammo which was smart. Hillary attacked Trump on every single point they always use. If she brings them up again people realize even more they have nothing. And the fact that the moderator directly attacked Trump while Hillary stood there was very apparent to all. It just seemed once again to be the establishment against Trump and in an election where people want anti establishment it's very telling.

Shills.

Slept last night and watched the debate this morning. How can anyone say Clinton won that? Trumps answers about Stop and Frisk, Democrats doing nothing for inner cities,Defending other nations that we shouldn't be, and talking about the lose of jobs in states like Michigan and Ohio.

Lets discuss the latest CTR shill tactics on this board, ill begin with most common argumentum ad hominem:

№1
>waaaah CTR
I'm a trump supporter but youre fucking embarrassing yourself right now

№2
That's not an argument, that's an ((insert)) you saved to your hard drive to use as an argument because you ((are asshole)), ((have a nigger-tier IQ)), ((are stupid fuck)).
Try again.

№3
This. Honestly Trump supporters are fucking enragingly stupid. There were a ((ton of threads last night)), ((proofs)), filled with ((insert)). This isn't even debatable.

№4
>literally
Stopped reading right there.

№5
((Insert)) prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

№6
There's far too many idiots in this thread and on this board to make you all look dumb simultaneously, I'll stick to the low-hanging fruit.
Trump lost and all of ((insert)) reflect that. That's a fact.
Find me an ((insert)) where he won.
I'll wait. (I won't. He lost.)
What's comical to me is you guys knew this and had to spam all of the ((insert)) to try to create the illusion that he won. If he had really won you wouldn't have had to do anything, it would have been clear as day.
The desperation is real. And ya'll niggas is mad and that's funny to me.
Ciao.

№7
((insert)) is just one poll. There are other polls. I have already linked to them. There is not a single poll conducted off the internet that shows him as the winner. Not one. I don't need ((insert)) to make my case. I don't know why that's so difficult for you to integrate into your pea brain.
He lost.
Post your favorites, and reveal little faggots who are shilling for literally trashiest cunt that has ever entered into politics.

>trump bragging about being smart and knowing the system
really makes you think

almost as if he was the right man for the job

Trump always did like yesterday on the debates. During rallies he is awesome but he can't pull that in a debate.

Women are emotional, irrational creatures. Who knows.

really makes me think that he is an astute businessman

Shills and supporters funposting.

DAILY REMINDER HILLARY LOOKS LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT TODAY

When Trump was grilled on his Iraq war stance NOT ONCE did he turn it back on her and mention that she was in the Senate and VOTED YES TO GO TO WAR

Don't forget where you are. Anytime an event happens the other boards come to shill Cred Forums because they feel we attack their boards. It's literally all trolling.

>insideranon

>They literally made a new poll because Trump won their other one by a landslide

I'm surprised all of you pathetic bigots haven't killed yourselves yet after that ass-whooping that your idol received last night. Are you all too stupid to realize that he's going to be defeated in a landslide in November?

exactly

they are dying out, and they have refused to evolve, even in the face of destruction

It's a shill troll onslaught. Watch the unique post count. The same 100 unmoveables are always still here.

Including me.

Hey ANONYMOUS I put a hat on your dog, but you never posted if you got it.

We're gonna win folks.

memes aside. is Trump in trouble?

is this live? Her crowd's pretty damned low on energy.

Yeah me too. It was super easy. I'm only 280 though.

why does everyone in the background look so mad

I'm a fervent Trump supporter but.. [insert shill speech]

That's pretty good evidence that his plan was not to be overly aggressive and attack her on everything in the first debate. He held back.

Presumably this is so he has ammo for the next two debates.

Clinton blew her wad yesterday.

Assad must go.
t. Hillary Clinton

When will Trump Delete Delete Delete Obsolete Obsolete Obsolete?

Just face the facts Trumptards, you lost. You think rigging the online polls will help? No! Trump will not be president, mark my words

>when you come down off the drug cocktail
wew
lad

>pays no tax [citation needed]
>gets audited every year
>audit finds no evidence of wrongdoing
So who are you mad at? The man legally using a system put in place by the government, or the establishment that created it?

That's the best you got after last nights trouncing? Dont give up so easy fampai this was just getting fun.

Overconfident is perfect. It will make the next unexpected event that much more devastating.

Why even bother continuing these threads? He lost, the movement is dead, last night confirmed it.

Trump had a good run, but it's time to face the facts, Hillary was simply too much for him handle and she destroyed him last night. It's over.

THREADLY REMINDER

DEMS HAVE A MAJOR TURNOUT PROBLEM

TRUMP WILL WIN!

CERNOVICH PREDICTS ANOTHER HEALTH EVENT FROM CLINTON

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780834606165716992

they have to listen to hillary clinton

No

I don't think so.

You'd be hard pressed to find many people say he won, but I also don't think he really shot himself in the foot with much.

Trump was Trump.

You need to add the word "fools" next time.

Sorry
Any Erik Trump's post?

>100 unique ips rigged polls with millions of voters
Your pic is appropriate. Crying inside.

Just imagine how you would feel being forced to listen to her.

I don't want to pay taxes either.

Nigggggger

>It's an asswooping if I say it is

>could have been one of the most historically significant broadcasts of all time
>they piss it away by hounding Trump for 20 minutes with that birther shit
Great work media.

JUST

This is probably the best spot Trump's been in since the general began, except maybe imminently after the RNC. But there's no DNC this time.

t. President Romney

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES.

>when the shills are this easy to spot

All my normie friends thought Trump went too easy on her. Trump didn't do too bad when the general consensus was he didn't rail her hard enough.

Dont forget, Clinton was only chosen as Secretary of State to please her supporters after she lost to Obama.

She's going to be completely off radar for the next couple days. They pumped her full of so many drugs just to get her on her feet for 90 minutes.

>>pays no tax [citation needed]

he said it himself, not that there's anything wrong about using legal loopholes, but I'm worried it might hurt him with working class and middle income voters

BANTSMASTER

twitter.com/esheikh_/status/780823101164650496

libshits always find problems with everything

honestly, we need to fucking kill them publicly and use their corpses to feed africa, that's their only destiny

>trouncing
spot the shill
I don't know if you realized but you can't use the same buzzword you were using last night if you dont want to get spotted

twitter.com/IGN/status/780822267320164352

THEY FOUND OUR GUY.

Everyone cheats on their taxes. Don't hate the man who follows the law created by politicians such as Hillary. It's not his fault he's smart enough to utilize the system to its fullest.

did we win?

Trump didn't rail her ass...

...cause he was lubing her up for his massive cock. Be prepared.

>Your pic is appropriate. Crying inside.
Pretty sure thats the joke faam

He messed up on the birther and sexism crap. Should've quashed those in 30secs, instead floundered for 20 mins. Those are the only legitimate problems he had, but they're so old that their effectiveness is really low at this point. All his other awkwardness was just AB testing for the next debates. I expected him to just wing this debate and work on the others, he would've been unwise to go Super Trump right away.

What you basically saw was Shillary at her prepared best and Trump at his raw state. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change, and believe me, things are going to change.

They were talking about how she practiced for all that standing.

Pissed me off.

2 more polls

New York Magazine

PHILLY

Why would he be? Even the people saying that Clinton won the debate aren't pointing to anything she said or did to back up that claim, they're pointing to what Trump did just like they've done for this entire campaign. Making him the point of focus yet again, which has only worked in his favor thus far.

Shitposters mostly. But some supporters legitimately don't like how he debates. I'm one of those.

Based Slav

Kill all liberals

Drug hangover?

I have a question for all of you. If he does get elected, do you want him to see us being destroyed? Do you guys want the world to have fear and chaos?

pocahontas is still butthurt, huh?

>You decided to stay at home instead that's okay
That was a pretty good burn

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

This was his plan. Appear to be the lesser evil up there. Hillary had painted him as a Nazi for the past year. If he would have come out swinging it would have reinforced that idea.

Now he's appeared human and vulnerable to people. That destroys the whole "he's some crazy racist nazi" that Hillary's team has been building up.

She also blew all of the easy ammo on him. The stuff he couldn't really respond well too. So now what do they have on him?

VOTE
ttps://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729

These dirty fuckers opened a new poll in the middle of the night at 3 am, after Trump started winning their first post-debate snap poll overwhelmingly.

Trump= Nintendo now a days
Promise awesome features but fail hard to show the real product
Pathetic

bitch ill shove some corn up your ass

WHO MODERATES THE NEXT DEBATE, AND WHAT ARE THE TOPICS?

@90628061
Without there threads how would shills make their money? We are creating jobs here.

Oh, shut up, your nation is basically a Japanese colony at this point.

Calm down, my increasingly nervous friends.

Trump is yet again, playing 3D chess. I'll explain.

There are three debates. Trump has come out in the first debate as if it were the primaries again. He was pompous, arrogant and childish. This is part of the strategy.

What is being talked about a lot today? "Oh, Primary Trump came back!" "Hillary was more calm!" Hell, even Hillary's campaign spokesperson said that they were surprised Trump came out the way he did. They assumed he would be more presidential.

Trump is once again, utilizing the DITF (door-in-the-face), a technique used in social psychology and NLP. Just like he did with the muslim ban.

>The door-in-the-face (DITF) technique is a compliance method commonly studied in social psychology. The persuader attempts to convince the respondent to comply by making a large request that the respondent will most likely turn down, much like a metaphorical slamming of a door in the persuader's face. The respondent is then more likely to agree to a second, more reasonable request.

Trump knew, that they would be comparing him to Hillary in the first debate, no questions asked. His polls numbers may even go down a bit. So what he is going to do, is even it out during the 2nd debate, where the polls will once again stabilize.

Then in the final debate, he is going to appear as presidential as possible. In this situation, Trump knows that they won't be comparing him to Hillary at the final debate. They will be comparing Presidential Trump (3rd debate) to Childish Trump (1st debate) and take the "more reasonable option". Hillary won't even be considered.

This is all about Trump selling to the American people. He is selling them something now that they won't buy, but in the final debate, he will make the last pitch that will skyrocket his vote and then he will unleash his coffer of cash in attack ads, thus securing the final few weeks as landslide poll victories leading to a landslide election victory.

>When those willing to disregard this much reality shrink into an insignificant rump chorus of tantrum throwers.

Then she said
>I think Trump just criticized me for preparing for this debate. And yes I did. And you know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be president, and I think that’s a good thing.

I wish this piece of shit would go get a real job.

Hillary used all her ammo in the first debate. Sexist, racist, xenophobe, tax return, birtherism, bankruptcy.

She has nothing left for the next debate while Trump never even touched her on the estate tax, foundation, emails, benghazi.

If Hillary even tries to go back to old topics Trump can just pull a Reagan and say There you go again, we've already covered this.

That's like asking why Cred Forums goes to shit whenever the Olympics come around, or why Cred Forums is even shittier than normal every year when E3 happens. The debates are going to bring a lot of people to Cred Forums that wouldn't normally post here, and a large amount of them are just going to be here to shitpost and meme about it.

thereitis.jpg

Who do you think is the real warmonger? Hillary's history shows she is war hungry and didn't hesitate to kill people or have our people killed. If you're worried about or safety and cherish life, then your should vote for Donald Trump

Why would she do that, she's halfway into the grave already and she hasn't had to produce a single thing of value in her entire life.

Right from faking being native to get into academia to faking being native to get into politics.

>the daily beast is so irrelevant that they literally had reporters reading the debate sticky and falling for CTR
I'd say there's a special place in hell for people like them, but they already have their page views to look at.

>gets pumped with small amounts of US currency

USATODAY poll

It is going to be such a fucking stomp it will be undeniable.

Trump is the number one thing on everyone's lips all over the world.

Hillary is an old hag that comes off as a cunt, the very epitome of evil and the establishment.

Come November, this will be a blowout.

Anderson cooper and Martha Raddatz
Questions will be publicly polled

tell me about it, plebbit levels went off the roof after the debate. no substance, no jokes, just plain shilling and forced memes

How can you rigged a live debate? They substitued Trump by an android or something?

and yet, including 3ds they are the best selling console brand from 2011 until now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles

No one expects much from Nintendo, only a lot of fun, which they deliver

>Media can't tell the white immune cells from the red nutrient cells.

I consider that a win.

Voted

It would be good bantz if she just said the first part, maybe repeated it twice and asked if that's what he just did.

She has a real problem going off on lectures where short things would suffice.

GOYS GOYS GOYS

I'm Illary Clinton and I approve this message

Another poll that needs some help

After the debate, I couldn't be on here with all the shit going on. Even now maybe it's still bad.

Trump did really great. He fucking blew her out bad the first 30 minutes or so. Then I would say it wavered between him doing great, and doing eh. Overall he certainly won, and I can hope he was just holding ammunition for the next debates since it would seem kind of weak just just repeat the same thing every time.

Also that moderator was biased, but not extremely so. It could have been much worse, but clearly he kept attacking Trump, claiming he was wrong, and never correcting or pursuing Hillary on her statement. Good thing Trump was correcting her record for him.

FOUND A LIVESTREAM FOR TRUMP'S HISPANIC OUTREACH EVENT

SHIT AUDIO BUT IT WORKS

>Alex Jones
>Hillary winning

Why will Pence and Kaine debate about? I know it isn't as important as the regular debates, but 50 million people watched Biden/Ryan debate. What if Pence does well?

It was a critical damage, but he still alive

>“[Your face when] Trump calls you out for being a 400 pound hacker,” wrote one user, alongside an image titled fat-computer-guy.gif.

>“Which one of you 400lb ass holes hacked the DNC,” asked another.

>somebody was paid money to write this

>tfw even spaniard newspapers are with Hillary
>they even talk about "pepe la rana"

jesus fuck, we wont fix this country ever

TRUMP STILL WINNING

>twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
They know which poll to raid to annoy us
Voted

When watching it came out of nowhere for me and looked as if she had been waiting to use this one liner but couldn't find where. It was awkward.

Trump could have easily just responded that I guess some could call napping debate prep

Didn't you guys just make it illegal to fuck 10 year olds like 3 years ago.

Yeah but her timing was shit

Zingers don't work if you have such pisspoor comedic timing. Trump let that bomb of a line sit there like a turd

CTR knows how much they hate each other so they're probably rigging it.

MUH NUCLEAR CODES

lel, allow me

>Trump = Sony
The best there is, but not without a problem here or there.
Has the most loyal legion of autists, always seeking change and the future.
>Sanders = Nintendo
Would be good in a different time period.
Most cucked fans, lap up any shit that comes onto their plate and desperately long for the past.
>Hillary = Xbox
The most likely to jew the shit out of you and start a trend that lowers the quality of the whole field.
Fans can't help but throw thousands of dollars at them for no fucking reason and want everything to stay exactly the same, but a little bit worse.

vote here please

S H I L L S
H
I
L
L
S

Yeah its mostly hundreds of edgy kids looking for (you)'s everywhere because it was a huge event. It'll calm down in a couple days when they go back to jerking off to whatever free to play game is popular.

whoa, hispanic priest saying there is a war on Christianity
Trump will win the hispanic vote today

>$14 million dollar loan
Trumpfags got btfo'd last night sad to say

Correct!

Don't forget
>looks at camera
>clears throat
>"trumped up"
>beams
>grins
>looks away
>"trickle down"

History lesson for those to young to remember.

I'm tired of my fellow Cred Forumsacks doubting Mr Trump like they're one of these traitorous neo con establishment cucks

Trump did freaking great and has a heck of a lot of ammo left

if you think Trump failed you or something then maybe it's time you're with her, love Trumps hate, stronger together etc

>1 post by this ID

yeah
now you can fuck 13yo legally
but dont record it! it would be illegal!

Fuck off Pocahontas

Everything she said sounded like a memorized line of a speech. Didn't feel natural at all. I hate that woman so damn much.

Hillary got 22 votes vs Trump's 500 last time I looked.

You're welcome by the way.

this tactic has been outed time and time again as proof that you are all cybershills in these (((Trump))) threads

Has anyone read Pre-Suasion yet? Is it good?

fuck. Now I want some Dunkin iced coffee. It is a nice cool day out.

>prepared
Yeah, I bet she's got foreign donors all lined up for exclusive access to the President.

>small amounts

Not all Muslims are bad.

>tfw I half japanese
>tfw Trumps confirmed that USA is another third-world shithole

He got crushed let's be honest. Feel bad because it was rigged but they should have gone into it expecting it to be rigged and prepared accordingly.

He should have prepared more. It was obvious he was a little out of his depth. At points he was just rambling.

Nice try hillary shill

>this tactic has been outed
No it hasn't.

That's the only thing I remember from her, and it's only memorable because it's so bad and the delivery was so awkward. You just know some grinning tumblrina passed that to her hoping for a pat on her blue head.

No.

He did not make tremendous gains or anything but he was not really damaged either.

He is fine for now.

>dis is b8

your allowed to hate anyone you want the really stupid part is where you think Fatty Bankrupt is sooo so great just because you have some weird jewish media manipulated idea that the clintons are tyrants for raising funds for charity.

His debate style is wanting. That's really the only issue. Trump has never been very spectacular in these debates to be fair. But his personality still shines through enough that once you pick apart the performance you realize he makes some sensible points or that he acts honestly enough. For example, he never once insulted Clinton or resorted to name calling her.

TRUMP EVENT IN LITTLE CUBA LIVESTREAM

Romney’s Strong Debate Performance Erases Obama’s Lead

people-press.org/2012/10/08/romneys-strong-debate-performance-erases-obamas-lead/

As independent voter, I don't see how Donald or Hillary for that matter do not qualify for President of the United States. Give me good reasons why I should vote for either the two of them right now.

delete this

Duh, why do you think we're trying to make it great again?

Nah he good. He'll learn from this debate and realize he missed a lot of shit to cram down Hillary's throat. They still have 2 debates.

seems that brazil can read about as good as they can play

Hillary is quite literally a traitor and will destroy the Constitution if that's what it takes to keep her ass out of prison and her neck out of a noose. Trump occasionally says mean things but the special interests don't control him and he's got some solid plans to turn the country around and make it better.

>ask one candidate stupid pointless bullshit
>don't bother asking the other candidate anything that actually matters and allow her to go around insulting the other candidate

Favoring one over the other is how you rig it

Oy vey! Culturally enriched

Well... they said that PS4 has no games

>Not rana triste or Pepe Grenouille

Today is hard. I understand that trump sounds stupid and isn't a good debater, but his message is good and and his beliefs and plans are good for America. Unfortunately people won't see this in him and will judge him based on the debate and bullshit the media says about him. Our country is willingly putting a corrupt warhawk in the oval office, that's how fucked we are. What the fuck is wrong with us as a nation.

NO END IN SIGHT

Government is a business whether you like it or not, and Trump happens to be the businessman who can turn millions into billions.

Hillary has been in the political arena for thirty years. Has she done anything to help you in that time?

Donald Trump will bring balance to the force.

Shillary is the Sith apprentice.

Would you vote against Gandalfs wishes?

Don't let Slytherin intimidate you.

pretty sure that's a sikh though, not a muslim.

sikhs are based af, btw, been fighting muslims long before murricans been fighting anyone at all.

very bro-tier people, would welcome into my country.

Good thing Trump released his tax records and doesn't have any potential skeletons in his closet that could prove to be foreign ties that would make his presidency questionable.

Fuck. Putin probrably has both of them under his thumb. Russia possibly controling the president. That is some Red Dawn shit.

more like Bankrupt | Elder Stateswoman

im listening to jones right now. fucking some guy that used to work with clinton was on. the guy said bill gave him a signed copy of mein kampf as a gift and he also said that hillary attended a church for witches and that hillary said she did so to "cover all her bases". the fug.

>#TrumpWon has been trending all day and is still trending

cuban refugees hate mexican illegals
mexican legal immigrants hate mexican illegals and sudaca illegals
sudaca legal immigrants hate mexican illegals

>betting markets
>right

Fucking Nip, do some research. Trump was down in the betting markets and so was leave. This shit is irrelevant when the entire establishment is under attack.

>CRAAAAW LING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIN

Not a Muslim.

Trump wins the hispanic vote today, the cubans understand that Trump does not want America to become another Venezuela or cuba

they are cheering Trump! Trump! Trump! USA! USA! USA!

>Used to listen to conservative talk radio on the drive to work.
>This elections they're all ((never-trumpers))
California sucks

I HURT MYSELF TODAY.

did he ever bankrupt ? Oh right no.

>b-b-bbb-but i-its a satirical hashtag!!!

high energy Hispanics, and checked

If Trump is elected, and does poorly, you can replace him with a better candidate in four years. If Hillary is elected, the US is finished. She will bring in hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants to secure democratic control of the US for eternity, the leftist SJW agenda will take root and become the law of the land, the American people will be completely pussified and ripe for conquest from within by islamic immigrants, one city street at a time.

VOTE DRUMPFNIGGERS

>Lester

Yeah Fatty Bankrupt's over 60% fake twitter followers and a bunch of dumb edgy kids are still with him wtf. Now Im a #BlubberLubber

>CTR is all over Cred Forums
>post polls on Cred Forums
>Clinton's share goes up from all the shills here

Checked

Trumps idea of keeping bussiness' in America is so deluded, I am 100% Trump don't get me wrong but how can we in this globalzied world still believe this is a possibility.

He needs to get realistic fast or he will keep losing to her in debates

VOTE!

This is Alex Jones and we're losing. Don't let CTR brigade it.

WHERE WAS THE SOURCE OF THAT 60% OF VIEWERS TUNED OUT AFTER 40 MINUTES FROM?
>WHERE WAS THE SOURCE OF THAT 60% OF VIEWERS TUNED OUT AFTER 40 MINUTES FROM?

Check them. Hillary will win. Believe me!

>search jewtube
>get asked to vote

... Anyone seeing this?

>Trumps
youtube.com/watch?v=EOXFMBQC_Gk

Was Trump actually upset about something or was that a bad title? I don't know if something happened I'm not aware of.

So that debate was a virtual repeat of the primary debates. Trump seemingly makes a fool out of himself and his braindead following still brand him as the winner

He really is going to become president isn't he?

Riddle me this, beaner. Why do so many dumb legal spics get butthurt over deportation then?

>im a cuckservative
>my tiny genitals are being cuckolded 24-7
not really a political issue just a reason to seek therapy...

Who you calling fatty

How are the polls Cred Forums ?

Is Trump leading ?

I doubt it was 60% but most people can't stand Hillary's oration.

Any new polls out guys?

stop posting the twitter polls
Im not making an account on this shit site

Tarrif. If you leave. We tax you on imports and force you to stay here. Make taxes so ridiculous for companies who started here and moved to another country for cheaper labor.

Sorry Ahmed, I guess you'll have to stay in London.

Netherlands is the new Canada the new Australia. It works like this, you work on making your country great, I work on making my country great, rather than globalization where I try to make your country mediocre and you try to make my country mediocre.

just more virtue signaling from silicon valley

They might convince 2,000-3,000 people to register max, but at least they can pretend that they care about the average person

>alt right amphibian
1/10 shill for getting me to reply. everyone knows only hate mongers frogpost.

Hopefully not. The polls are tight. The mainstream media is reporting that undecideds think Hillary won, but they would have run those stories no matter what happened last night.

Yeah Trump won

>implying he lost this debate

because they all have illegal relatives that are gonna get kicked out

and 99% because they are just dumb dickies wearing faggots

Denied.

(((Trump))) is objectively Tubbychubby. If elected he would be the fattest president ever surpassing Taft by over 50 pounds. Sorry that's just science.

Desperation. All i've been seeing recently is desperation.

The Celebrity shilling video, the fat Hangover dude video and now the "le hipster Youtuber" video.

All signs that the Democrats are shitting themselves over their inevitable low turn out that will ultimately lose them the election. When you're riding on millennial support then you may as well look at Brexit and see what happens.

So your point is...

everyone hates illegals?

Agreed!

pls r8 no h8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475002040584.webm

Hillary surrogates (see Biden) are campaigning in battlegrounds with an emphasis on getting people to register democrat. They are worried by low numbers. Silicon Valley decided to chip in.

No I mean state polls or ge polls?

Carl Icahn is a white mage of merchantry. He finds companies where management is paying themselves to drive the company into the ground and fires them all and sells the company to give the money to whom it belongs, the shareholders, like pensions.

AWOO
>CTR SO BUTTHURT THEY ARE GOING BACK TO FAT SHAMING FUCKING KEK

He's past 270 electoral votes at this point.

"...We didn't hear Hillary breath. We think she does. We're not sure."
-Limbaugh

Kek

>worldwide.vote/
why is sweden in 3rd? kek

Bigly

gonna need a zoom up of his mouth when he says "you're wrong"
then it will be 10/10

closed immediately, because I can't stand Shillary's voice

Updated image into a slightly better format (maybe). Use whichever one you'd like.

A big thank you to all the anons who have been using this and spreading it to the normies.

I have provided the pastebin and 2 articles linked in this image itself, and included a blank section for future edits/additions. You may add, edit, and do whatever you'd like with this information.

#MAGA brothers.

>please vote

>> (((Trump)))

>> >

Trump weighs 236 and Taft weighed 354 you really need to do your research before posting.

YES

that is the redpill, you need to make whites see that even legal latinos hate illegals, that will kill the trump is racist against mexicans meme

Datum, Hillary got her ass whooped last night.

He went up!?

BASED VIRGINIA

Lol CTR can't find any polls she won to post
So they gotta use betting odds over and over and over
Hilarious

Looking good.

Damn that's pretty funny.

>Wake up
>See TrumpWon trending
It's a good day today.

45TH PRESIDENT TRUMP INCUMING

We'll know how bad the damage is in a week. I'm not feeling optimistic, though.

William Howard Taft 42.3
Grover Cleveland 34.6
William McKinley 31.1
Zachary Taylor 30.2
Theodore Roosevelt 30.2
>Trump BMI 30

Hillary Tells Black Man "I Will Talk Only to White People"

youtu.be/B4znke-E1VM

oy vey id's just satire you dumb goyishe kopen

It's a Youtube thing.

fortune.com/2016/09/21/youtube-vote-in-real-life/

But if you try to register Rebublican your computer crashes and you can't travel on airplanes any more.

Great material (fucking mo lester writing the unfair script) do you know where it came from?

is the rally in 7 minutes?

I would have never EVER considered voting for Hillary but when I see stuff like this you honestly sway me to vote for her.

working on it user

Ceasar Chavez hated illegals cause he knew they drove down wages for residents already here. But that fact has gone down this memory hole

keked

What a dumb kike

Hillary has been trying to force #SheWon but nobody's falling for it!

The fact that they are crying in our tag instead of celebrating in theirs tells me all i need to know.

He's 6' 3" 236, that's a fine weight. If he looks thicc it's due to the bulletproof vest.

(((Greenman)))

Wtf, I'm with her now.

why is no-one watching this?

>10 posts by this id
What a shit shil

Ctr most really be worried about that,keep posting it

Her quads are too big.

lmfao

Cheese and crackers, Sweden, how do you not know what shills are yet?

You defended the Clinton foundation earlier, you were always going to vote for her.

Will reddit ever stop losing?

But those dubs are just right

Vote dammit!

Hahah, they got #SheWon and #HillarywonDebate (which almost reads like Hillarywontdebate) up to 3k and 2k tweets before they fizzled out

I am the original user who created this list and was up all night until 4:30 AM putting the final touches on it.

Hopefully my autism helps. Please use my work user. Thank you.

I am also the user who made pic related several months ago if you remember seeing it.

Wornout places

Made this for a dead thread and I'm not letting it go to waste

I would pay no tax if I could, the government is a racket, half the revenue goes to graft and the other half to bread and circuses for the negro

no

Sho nuff.

last time a republican won a debate and presidency same election was 1988. and we've had republican presidents since then

Nobody gives a fuck about that nameless harpy. Love him or hate him, people want Trump.

saved

That cunt raises money for charity!?!?!?! WHAT A TYRANT. I sure hope some alt right hero calls her a bitch on national TV a few dozen more times,

No charity on my watch #fattybankruptforprezlmao

yeah, but Lester isn't running for president

Thanks infographicbro I'll be sure to get it out. Enjoy your slumber.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

Can someone take over OP after this thread? I'm starting to feel that I have been awake for 35 hours.

CRITICAL POLLS VOTE NOW!:
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880

IMPORTANT POLLS:
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145

POLLS:
twitter.com/ElNuevoDia/status/780598511100309506
twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688
twitter.com/VeronicaDLCruz/status/780600951153364992
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
patch.com/georgia/atlanta/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-presidential-debate
thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/780597554148933632