Every other board is making fun of us because of Trump last night

>every other board is making fun of us because of Trump last night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8
twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/780747025398763520
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475002040584.webm
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/780758268792668160
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/27/cnbc-time-magazine-online-polls-say-donald-trump-w/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis
youtube.com/watch?v=STB3GbJo0aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they do that every day until they come here and get redpilled

Good. I've had fucking enough of this Trump circle jerk taking over this board. Fuck off already. Just like Romley in 2012, Trump will continue to get BTFO right up until the election night.

Anyone that watched that debate could clearly see how unintelligent of a man Trump truly is. His copy-pasted catchphrases from his shit rallies, the "Tremendous this, tremendous that," the blatant lies. He is such a liar that he makes Shillary look like an honest person at a debate, that's how fucking sad he is.

Honestly, both of them performed poorly at the debate, neither had any real substance, and Hillary just showed up and let Trump dig himself into a hole, it must have been her strategy or something to just let Trump make himself look dumb while she just played it safe and didn't really lay out any serious agenda.

Oh, and go ahead and reply with your "kys CTR Shill" like the typical edgy 14 year olds you are. I've been posting on Cred Forums for over 10 fucking years.

Deep down you all know how poorly he performed at the debate, you might not want to admit it, but come on, it was pretty damn cringe-worthy.

You're not allowed to have a opinion right of Center on any other board user.

Regardless though, Cred Forums is perhaps the most popular, as well as most influential/powerful board on Cred Forums ever. Even more so then old Cred Forums.

The rest would literally be at our mercy if not for mods, and they often still are.

Daily reminder that the term "red pill" was written by a trans woman. Enjoy your penis removal.

kys CTR Shill

>Posting on Cred Forums for 10 years lends credibility to my claims

Holy fuck this place.

>every other board has been making fun of Cred Forums for about 5 years.

Making fun of Cred Forums when they are their lowest is an old tradition. It's just funny how pathetic you are when challenged.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8

the boards i go on (Cred Forums, /vg/, and /c/) aren't because they're too busy discussing video games or posting cute anime girls like they're supposed to

>us

Sure
Which left leaning blog do you write for

twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/780747025398763520

what did he mean by this Cred Forums

>Cred Forums
>discussing video games

No, it doesn't, but I'm not a fucking shill for saying Trump performed poorly and I'm fucking tired of arguing with you underage cunts.

I still want Trump to somehow win the presidency just for pure chaos, and to see what happens, but I am not voting for the guy.

>woman

They're going to be in for a rude surprise when they realize that Trump objectively won the debate.

They just don't have enough S T A M I N A

You will be converted to fuel to run the TrumpTrain

Trump is a fucking fraud. He fucked up big time. I desperately wanted him to win but now I don't care anymore. Let the world burn.

So whats new?

Have you ever been on any other board besides Cred Forums in the past? Every other board has been making fun of Cred Forums since forever.

Mmmmmm

Romney won the first debate,. And the others

This is nothing like 2012

It's over for Grandma, has been for awhile

Don't worry user, Trump won't let this stand. Next time, he'll practice for the debate, so he can avoid looking like such a fool. He'll release his completely harmless tax returns so that it is no longer an issue. He'll pay back all the contractors he has swindled over the years. He'll apologize for being a birther, and maybe even stop blaming others for it. He'll get some allergy medication for those sniffles he was struggling with, and will get his valium prescription renewed so he can control the mood swings on stage.

The only thing cringeworthy was how involved the moderator was in fighting Hillary's battles for her. Trump kicked her ass every time they went head to head.

Independents agreed, which is why Trump is now surging. Believe it or not m8, your centrist cuckery is not the norm for the American people.

ebin meme but here are the threads on page 1 there rn
1. fallout
2. humble bundle
3. mods
4. xenoblade
5. smt
6. game nostalgia
7. some shitty indie game
8. rare games
9. off-topic (that's 1)
10. vidya drawthread (i auto-filter these desu)

i already do my part for the god-emperor by posting cute anime girls

Why do you hate tarrifs? and keeping mexicans in mexico unless they emigrate legally?

what's your deal? why do you want niggers to get even more welfare?

/x/ supports Cred Forums, now can you stop calling us low IQ, we're pretty intelligent

>centrist
hillary shills aren't centrists, real centrists are a subgroup of independents and independents are mostly leaning toward trump atm

Maybe Hillary Rodham Clinton will go and un-murder those 1.8 million people she and her friends butchered and then laughed about.

Maybe she'll go un-rape that little girl whose brutalizer she got off and then joked about.

Maybe she'll stop lying to the American people, maybe stop committing treason casually.

Or maybe, most unlikely of all, the American people will start giving a shit about anything you just mentioned--because then Clinton might actually have a chance.

>tfw the trump got stumped
>tfw the farage got barraged

what is it with Cred Forums backing losers?

Oh no, better jump ship so I can fit in on an anonymous image board. Thinking about adopting a trip and posting in /r9k/ trap threads now.

It's true.
Drumpfcucks are laughed at everywhere.

They hate us anyway because we are "ebil nazees"

What's this?

Trump never had a chance. He just cleaned house with the Republicans so Hillary could take over. For a board that prides itself on being "red pilled", you guys were easily led astray like sheep. What's funny is any time Hillary was trashed for her FBI scandals, you guys would talk about Trump's meme catchphrases like "build the wall" and do exactly what you were manipulated to do: talk about Trump's antics instead of her crimes.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

shut up, shill
:^)

So uhh, I'm on both Cred Forums and Cred Forums right now and not seeing anything, exactly which other boards are making fun of us?

Cred Forums BTFO
>BTFO

Were we back on caring what other boards think?

Someone ask David, I must have my scripts out of order

No reply in this thread feels right.

This is just weird now

farage is undefeated in all his debates lads, except for maybe the 2015 GE debate where all the cuck parties ganged up on him for being "racist"

PEE PEE
POO POO
CTR SHILL
SHOO SHOO

>I've been posting for 10 years
So your a literal liberal pedophile? Good to know you lieing piece of weebshit

lgbt and mlp

>le contrarian centrist

choke on your vegetables and die gasping for one more breath ignoramus

he tried to blame the NHS crisis on immigrants. kek.

it's funny, ive been using this place for awhile, and every time i post im either JIDF or CTR. Can't be both, but apparantly i am! this place is an echo chamber. people like to say this place glorifies free speech because you can say what you want, but if you dont say what the others posters say, their logic is clearly you are a aid shill who has no idea about this place

The best is seeing Cred Forums falling for their own fucking propaganda after rigging the online polls, how fucking bizarre is that?

>B-but if I just keep saying the word "shill" over and over everthing will b-be okay, right?

>Calling someone else a contrarian on Cred Forums
>A board that's entire purpose was created so that the most contrarian people on Cred Forums could gather together with their contrarianisms

He did fine bro. His comments about the Fed and Bernie were the real meat and potatoes of the debate in my mind. He used this debate to broaden his appeal a little bit. Almost all of the flack he's getting are about his speaking style and his tax returns. The bar he had to clear was not that high and he did okay.

>It's an user feels so strongly about """his board""" that he takes up two posts to complain about it episode

I agree that Trump had a poor debate, but so what? Cred Forums users are going to do whatever they want. It shouldn't upset you that Trump gets a lot of support here. If you hate him so much, go hang out on kikebook or reddit.

As for the debate himself, Hillary got tossed a bunch of softballs whereas Trump had to deal with shit flinging from both Lester and Hillary. All Hillary had to say was "I would've done things differently" with regards to the email scandal, and it was never brought up again.

Trump had to play defensively the whole night and never had a chance to talk about real, important shit.

>mr. trump, here's a mean thing you said on twitter. care to explain?

And when he was asked about specific policies he'd enact for lowering crime, Lester kept interrupting him to say how racist stop and frisk was. Clinton didn't get any of that, and thus got away with making a lot of quips about nothing.

Yes, he performed like shit and probably looked terrible in the eyes of someone who didn't watch his other debates. This debate was not very fair to him though.

Trump handed her as to her in the first 25 mins, after that it flipped. Fucking hell, he sounded like a broken record

Fuck Hilary too, fucking Cunt

But we need a board sanctioned hugbox for our latest object of worship to circlejerk and epic maymay and feel part of every time we feel bad about being a bunch of uneducated jobless retards =(

You can't break our spirit, shill.

PRAISE KEK!

i think he was just trying troll the country that day, his debate with clegg and cameron ended in him clearly winning even with biased moderator. his non-television debates also show him winning alot.

you dont exactly rmember Cred Forums harbor do you... before moot left, he completely bombed this place, created word filters for days and made it impossible to have the same posts. and all of Cred Forums fucking laughed. this place isnt powerful. it's a fucking internet board. Also, how can you talk about "old b" and not remember what fucking happened? you know, /n/ and /new/ both thought themselves a super board too. they both got deleted, and Cred Forums came a few years later, weaker than ever.

Bbbb but but if I just keep ignoring the swing state polls.. s she's gonna win, r right guys????

source? faggot

And yet here you are continuing to spout your bullshit in plain sight of anyone who wants to see.

He was normal when he invented the term. He went crazy after writing the shit sequels
one of the matrix director brothers is a tranny now

Sireism errodes the foundations of Cred Forums. How can we trade memes with other boards when our own board is in such shambles? Go to /lit/, /k/, even Cred Forums, the bants and memes are 1st class, we're practically tumblr tier.

As president I, Adolf J. Kek, will move away from siteism and focus on white supremacy boardism, where I will MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN!!

She already won even with the advantage Trump has in some swing states but after last night's debate I expect he will lose Ohio and Florida which are his at the moment.

What board will thevAnti- Trumpets go to when he wins??

Will they go back to Anime or change their FURSONAS?

>You're not allowed to have a opinion right of Center on any other board user.
yes you are lol
of the boards i post on, all of them at least have a nontrivial number of people who are very clearly right of center
of the boards i don't post on, i can think of a few that i've seen right-of-center content come from

your collective anger soothes my soul

>He went crazy after writing the shit sequels
he went crazy after hollywood success

>quotes the Matrix constantly but doesn't know who wrote it

Holy shit, imagine being this dumb

>us

Do you take breaks every few minutes to stretch your legs? You know walk around the call center some all that. Is there a differential if you're bilingual?

Dunno dude. Florida is one of the most important states. What happens there will say the future of the election.

Cred Forums is dead and its now an echo chamber of redditors

might as well troll the trumptards. they get triggered quite easily/

>making fun of us

You must be 18 to or older to participate

As they should. Trump was horrible.

>B-b-but it doesn't count because the public didn't know about it back then! R-right?

Your new vagina is in the mail.

We appropriated their culture and it pisses them off.

Well to be fair they were already making fun of us.

Florida is Trump country. No way in hell she wins this state legit.

how is this dumb?
literal ad-hominem with no argument, ky jew

Meh, this board skews opinions all the time. If it's anything like the last dozen times this happened, people will poke fun here, people will pretend to be CTR, call the posters delusional.

It's all in good fun, but in a couple of days you guys will just get bored and we'll be back to business as usual. Thanks for stopping by though

Just checked, no mention there either, could this thread be based on a lie?

5 pesos have been added to your account, bean burrito.

>caring what apolitical faggots from other boards on an Armenian water-boarding forum think

good pasta

that is like less then 50cents kek

kill yourself, you fucking ctr shill

Don't listen to this jew. lmao. The red pill and blue pill actually come from Alice in Wonderland. DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE JEW!

The daily noses on the wall is the best part of that.

The Last of Us?

i cringed

i genuinely like trump

if thats too hard for you to wrap your tiny brain

1 *sniff* has been added to your account, mart sharter.

Hahahahahaha, thanks for the endless supply of banter for the next year America.

>giving any shits about what normies think

you don't belong here

both brothers are transgender now. I don't think it was anything to do with going insane after the matrix.

He really does look like a retard on that pic, like not "waaa i hate the retard" but there's just something about his profile and posture that screams extra chromosome to me.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

aside from NATO funding and russian containment, I want hillary to win so I can see the chaos on this board and the autism

this will be glory days
holy fucknig shit i want this so bad

>copy pasta

that has to be bullshit you ar- Lana Wachowski (formerly Laurence "Larry" Wachowski, born June 21, 1965)[4] and Lilly Wachowski (formerly Andrew Paul "Andy" Wachowski, born December 29, 1967)[5] are sibling American film directors, screenwriters, and producers.

WAKE ME UP

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475002040584.webm

:^ )

Your pasta tastes cold and stale already.

wtf was that noise supposed to be

>Giving a shit what other anons think

Grow a pair.

>Being this much of a pussy that you care what anonymous people think about you that you compromise your beliefs just to "fit in"
kys
Kys

ORLY? twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/780758268792668160

>listening to blue pills

OP you are a cuck and are nowhere close to being redpilled

How do people live like this? Being so insecure? Disgusting.

you know i stopped giving a fuck about trump shills in these threads after the rigging and the blatant disregard on how awful he was on the debates.

anybody who supports trump and thinks he's perfect are just spam to me now.

Sounded like he was trying to say "ur wrong"

No CTR, you can make all the baseless claims you want "I'm one of you and I hate Trump" it means nothing
kill yourself

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/27/cnbc-time-magazine-online-polls-say-donald-trump-w/

They are and always have been trolling.

Straight up assholes on the internet.

FPBP
You best start beleiving in shill threads, you're in one

Redpilled people arent fucking losers hangin out here with trips
So please stay silent

You best start believing in CTR shill threads, you're in one

pls kys as soon as possible

are you sure it isn't tha joooz? could be JIDF! it's like Cred Forums has a fear of boogey men in their closet

When to expect post-debate polls?

Can't wait for the headlines
>After Trump's disastrous debate performance, his popularity hasn't taken a hit! It's like another shoah!

>the blatant disregard on how awful he was on the debates.

This, I support the fuck out of Trump but it's obvious he blew the first debate. He'll adjust his strategy and strike back during the next one but right now, Trump fucked up.

Maybe it is a time to fucking grow up?

You are right.
After watching the debate i stopped rooting for Trump, he have the intelligence of an African

So he will adjust by not opening his mouth next time ? I mean the only strategy Hill needed was to let this fucking baboon chimp himself out into next month.

i'm ashamed to show my face on Cred Forums after last night

>the matrix is the first instance of a red and blue pill
Alice in Wonderland you utter retard

>Malaysia

Opinion discarded. Thank god for flags.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums are more popular
Cred Forums is third

>I've been posting on Cred Forums for over 10 fucking years

>300 confirmed kills

He is 50:50 right unfortunately.
Trump wasn't good at all in this debate.
That was also because the moderator was shit.

But don't worry, if he is really the man which you need, he will have learned his lesson & will be prepared for the next debate, probably destroying Hillary

>I want Trump to win but I'm not voting for him.

You are literally everything wrong with this country.

undreated cooment

>I'm a true Cred Forumsack and fuck Trump!

They're laughing at the guy who won 99% of the post debate polls?

Jesus christ, I took 5 seconds to look this up,he's right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

>caring what other boards think
Continue to post smug MAGA anime

fuck both of em'
>3rd party

Oh, nevermind, this is an automated CTR bot thread that wasn't canceled last night.

Why would they do that? Trump clearly won it.

yeah, and newton was a virgin till death
>under influence of gravity
>enjoy your virginity

Lewis Carroll was a pedo. Not much better.

Either lies, damn lies, or statistics

> one

>watching movies
>watching movies made by trans faggots

look at this shit and seriously tell me you're going 3rd party

youtube.com/watch?v=STB3GbJo0aI

Winning the first debate is like losing the game. You need to comeback when polls are, and then you take victory home.

i dont care what 3rd party is about, i just care that it's not one of the two main houses. in his farewell address, George Washington foretold that parties were going fuck america up - and every other democratic govt.
>vote on principle b/c none of that platform is going to happen if there's deadlock between two parties

Yes he didnt do so well. Either on purpose or not.

Real Trump supporters will stay behind him, meme-lords wont. Thinning the herd

STOP BEING A KEK.

MAGA to the end

Totally not a shill.jpg

here it is:
"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion." -George Washington
>FPBP
>first president best president

> it's like Cred Forums has a fear of boogey men in their closet

Hello Redd it