Cred Forums do you believe your country's average IQ is dropping? if yes...

Cred Forums do you believe your country's average IQ is dropping? if yes, explain what could cause the drop or causing the drop. if no, what makes you confident your nation can sustain it's current IQ or improve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diet, alcoholism and ELF hypnagogic brainwashing.

Try watching the tv with the sound off, see how fucking bizarre the whole thing is.

Yes.
Less whites, and more Hispanics.

I haven't watched a TV series since 2013, I mainly watch sports. but lately I've been turned away by sports due to politics being interjected in it. I watched the debate via livestream and shut down as soon as it was over.

personally I think it's the live for the moment lifestyle that plagues the USA, along with mediums that dilude the population, such as TV, repetitive, unimaginative music being pushed out, the news constantly focusing on non-issues, etc.

Yes, I think it's partly to due with the overload of information out there that essentially amounts to white noise.

Also the importation of low-IQ third worlders and increasing birth rates among minorities isn't helping.

I don't think so, but we were never a very smart nation

googles

skils needed for social interaction and for daily life do not demand a demonstration of IQ and if anything, they demand a presentation of a lower IQ. it's probably just your perception. I think IQ is about the same, people just don't like thinking hard if it's not demanded.

Wales here. Our IQ is naturally like many places stable and has it's dips and dives.

But being Wales it will always be at this point and never anything more. As a whole people seem very dull and lazy (30% of our children are overweight) Anyone who is smart run off to England to get cozy high paying jobs.

I'm not being hyperbolic. Turn off the sound and watch some tv programming, try to register what you feel about that. It's fucking insane.

Virtually all modern media is a not-so-elaborate mind control mechanism based off Marshall McLuhan's ideas. Medium is the message.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8

Modern horror movies are literally weaponized MK-ULTRA traumatizing tools.

What could possibly be causing the average IQ to drop? I just don't know.

Anti-authority and anti-science attitudes are destroying the country. There's too much "special snowflake" syndrome in that people are told they can believe whatever they want and their beliefs supersede reality. People deny do things like deny climate change and claim that education is just brainwashing. If someone says something you don't like, just say it's a conspiracy theory!

How are you surprised that people are getting more and more stupid when these are the prevailing attitudes?

Niggers

Yes, the election.
Some people that are smart, are saying and doing stupid things.

Temporary insanity. It will hopefully pass.

that's pretty interesting, thanks

anti-authority is always present in younger people, look here. Cred Forums holds disdain towards the current establishment, for different reasons outside of here though

the anti-science one is alarming and scary. no one bothers fact-checking anymore, any post on buzzfeed or faceberg is revered as fact

Average iq? Which measure?

There are many more above average people being born. And many more high iq autism children. We also have many less retards thanks to abortion.

I think the gap between dumb and smart is increasing, but we dont have a good measure for average.

If your Nigger population is going up and white going down, your average IQ is dropping without a doubt.

Brain drain + immigration

Whites leaving, darks coming in.

It's full of foreign niggers instead of Argentinian niggers.

I was just looking global IQ average and saw it dropped 4 points since the 1950s, I didn't take into account the Flynn Effect, The Bell Curve, or other studies.

We have too many old sheperds in the country that tend to live in their traditions and not read a single fucking book.

Also,the aurolac-inhaling gyppos aren't really helping in this case either.

Pretty much every young student in this country goes to study abroad since you can't really pursue your dreams in this corrupt post-communist shithole.

bump