Trumplets will defend this

Trumplets will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw
lmgtfy.com/?q=how do scientists measure carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere thousands of years ago
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he tweeted it
shill btfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change

He really should own his previous statements more, or at least say that upon further consideration of the evidence he changed his mind. He's in a unique position where he isn't called a flip-flopper for changing his mind, he needs to exploit that fact more.

>libs go to war on manufacturing due to the enviroment
>all decent paying low skill jobs leave
>libs demand mcdonalds pay the same wages manufacturing used to
then
>people destroy the environment!
agreed
>we should not limit immigration into the US!
you lost me

that doesn't mean it is a hoax.

nah he should ignore it... you dont see anyone fact checking hillary on calling TPP the "gold standard" and backing it 50 times

Well, he isn't wrong.

China is the one who directly benefits, along with any other countries that just don't give a fuck.

Calling Global Warming the same thing as Climate Change is like when people call their computers "CPUs"

where does he say hoax?

Global warming is just an excuse for kikes to ship off jobs to the developing world

To be fair, global warming is definitely a global change in climate.

Who do you expect? They're brainless retards.

are you retarded? global warming is the old term, nowadays we call it "climate change" because intellectually challenged people (mostly burgers) had difficulty grasping the concept that "global warming" doesnt imply that every place on the globe will be warming up

drumpflets will be sent to extermination camps

>"THIS IS LE WARMEST YEAR ON RECORD"

Is this supposed to be proof of Global Warming? Sounds like Tumblrina logic like "If the earth were 10 feet closer to the Sun we would all be dead"

Trump is saying that proof should be mandatory before the government steps in and creates legislation which destroys American businesses.

Did you miss this post?

We sent jobs off to China and Mexico cuz their children work really cheap. Just feed em occasionally.

I don't understand, he never said it was a hoax. Hillary did.

In fact, by saying the Chinese created global warming, he is implying the opposite of what she said, i.e. he doesn't think it's a hoax.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

To be literal.
He typed it, he actually never spoke those words.

No, i think he should dig in on this one.

Modern trade agreements thrive off of emissions regulations. The tech is costly, the efficiency is much lower and it makes us altogether noncompetitive in a global market.
Thankfully, its a much sweeter pill to swallow that these regulations are for the good of the planet when in reality it just means major polluters like India and China make our products for us at cut-rate costs.

These countries can only do this if regulatory double standards continue to hamstring US industrial output

The public isn't ready for this redpill yet. If half of pol still don't believe this, then normies don't have a chance.

Look, shill: the word "PERPETUATE" means that they are the ones who are keeping it going, which they are not. Hillary used the word "perpetuate," placed in Trump's mouth, and proceeded to slander him. Hillary should be sued for slander, because after all, in a country ruled by Demoshits, you cannot just say any old thing you like!

Typical leftist tactics of misrepresenting someone's argument.

Thanks for the image, Hans.

>"We know for a (((fact))) that CO2 atmosphere was never above this line 200,000 years ago
>"We know for a (((fact))) that CO2 emissions cause all of these things

Fuck off. Science isnt absolute. Its theoretical until proven under our limited means.

The Rat has something to add

youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw

Trump's lawyers are already considering their lawsuit.

This. How the fuck was this generation and the last so easily tricked into taking this spouted shit as fact with absolutely no room for questioning?

"HurrrrrrrrrGlobal warming is different from that other thing that I can't remember what it's called.........climate change. Yeah that one."

Maybe trump should consider classifying his position and understanding of these issues

Based rato. They tried to pass it bill to make it illegal to deny man made climate change.

Reminds me of something else that's illegal to question.

i have a strong case of culture clash. i can't conceive mindset of a 300mln nation that largely denies evolution and believes in "global warming"

I don't know why Trump lied on stage like that. I don't know why he did a complete 180 when it comes to climate change when asked by Hillary Clinton.

These are the same ones who prop up that one scorned scientist who killed leaded gasoline. They want to believe that scientific skepticism is a good thing until it defies their marching orders.

As with all things Liberal, it has become "assimilate or be destroyed" when it comes to climate change

>2012
>twitter
>people giving a shit

It was created by anticapitalists

>January 2014
>implying he remembers
>implying he doesn't have new perspectives
Regardless all the shit brought against Trump is little to nothing compared to the huge red pills brought against Hillary like the DNC emails that took advantage of Bernie, shitty trade deals, doing nothing for 30 years, taking advantage of peoples votes, etc.

To be fair, it took many years for people to fully recognize that smoking may cause cancer. And what about lead? Thousands of years ago humans learned that lead is harmful to the brain and yet lead was used only a few decades ago in paint and pipes.

He didn't do a 180. Did you even read the posts above you?
She said he believes climate change is a hoax.

That is a lie.

What he actually believes is that China pushes for harder environmental regulations on the US while maintaining lax regulations themselves. I'm betting you're a proponent of free trade, so I have to ask why you think this double standard is fair

>don't is the same as didn't
>liberal education

Man made global warming is a hoax though and I've no doubt that the Chinese are taking advantage of it.

Trump has some serious jealousy against asians and especially Chinese people in general. I almost pity his indescribable retardation.

It's pretty sad that when you ask "How do they know?" you immidiately post to Cred Forums, with the hubris that you know as much as everyone else. Did you ever stop and think that people have been working on this shit for decades, and have possibly already figured it out? You live in the information age, have multiple devices that allow you to ask any question to a database of essentially the collective knowledge of the planet, yet you refuse to use it. You're pathetic.

lmgtfy.com/?q=how do scientists measure carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere thousands of years ago

OP, take a look at the top of your image. Then take a look at the bottom of your image. You are not proving what you think you are proving.

who benefits from peddling global warming, OP?

>DNC emails that took advantage of Bernie

Funny that you mention it, Bernie and Hillary are doing a rally tomorrow

>What he actually believes is that China pushes for harder environmental regulations on the US while maintaining lax regulations themselves.
Only good sentence in this thread. Everything else is shit.

Nuke The Fucking Gook

KILL YOUSELF YOU FUCKING PISSLAMIST
AND FUCK THAT MOD WHO JUST DELETED THE NATSOC THREAD

How would you feel if the person you supported literally got cuckolded by his rival, and then the candidate you wanted to win and possibly donated to, started supporting your rival?

It's a non issue to me. I don't care about climate change policies just don't go full retard like Germany.

pls have cancer

you are retarded

Blaming manf. Jobs leaving on global warming jobs makes you look retarded

It's like you didn't even read my fucking post you illiterate retard.

How come Trump going full Trumpet on global climate change is the tops news and "BTFOs Trump", but when leaked emails confirm Hillary as crooked warmongering racist it gets completely ignored by mainstream media? Also, how is Trump supposed to remember something he tweeted ages ago, and why is some random tweet taken as his official statement? Has Trump ever even done some counter-environmentalism to side his beliefs in global warming?
If he was dumping dangerous toxic waste to oceans or something I would understand the public reaction, but c'mon now. He's not a scientist.

>MUH GLOBAL WARMING DOOMSDAY PROPHECY DEATH CULT 2000
literally gas yourself

Technically true. Tweeting is typing not speaking.

You're hopeless.
>If I don't agree with science, it's sciences fault

Thinking that global warming is real makes you look retarded.

>liberals think he denied it to cover his ass
>they think he's stumped by pulling up his china tweets
>they end up redpilling centrists/reaffirming right leaners on china out-trading us for him

D
C
H
E
S
S

praise kek no one is allowed to change their minds and/or stance on things!

Centrist here.

Trump came off as childish to me. I wanted to believe the memes to be true but alas he's seems to be a retard with no actual plans.

That's not what he said, faggot.

I did. You called that nasa website sprouted shit. Instead of going "Huh, this and this doesn't make sense. How do they know? Maybe I can find out by googling how it works." you go "That doesn't make sense. How can THEY possibly know if I don't know? Fucking garbage"

My post is perfectly illustrates your mindset, and considering the technology you have at your fingertips to instantly answer any questions you have about any subject, your mindset is pathetic. You belong in a straw hut in Africa.

I'd call it politics,the will of the voters and supporting a fellow member of your party

Donald said GLOBAL WARMING

>You called that nasa website spouted shit.
Except I didn't. How are you this hard of reading? I said nothing at all about whatever NASA may claim so quit trying to hard to completely misrepresent what I said leading to ad homs and make an actual argument or kys

How come there's 0 pressure on countries like china to have better climate policies?

How come these are also the countries all the jobs are being shipped off to?