Cred Forums, imagine it's the year 2007 and you're browsing Cred Forums and someone tells you:

Cred Forums, imagine it's the year 2007 and you're browsing Cred Forums and someone tells you:

"Hey, in the future Cred Forums will influence politics and the US presidency and major world events. We will be talked about by major news channels and websites."

You'd think this person was crazy, right?

>We will be talked about by major news channels and websites.
Nothing new.

Imagine it's the year 2007 and you're browsing Cred Forums and someone tells you

"Hey, in just 8 years the Europe will be flooded by muslims, the major newspapers will be writing about how pedophilia is acceptable and changing sex of 4 year old boys will be considered totally normal!"

You'd think this person was crazy, right?

Wow, the 2000s were actually pretty great.

"Well I guess I'll continue being a useless basement dweller then"

brb_church.jpg

nope

Quite remarkable how much happened in 9 years...

This makes me sad.

>mfw it's true

Crazy indeed.

It makes me happy and sad. Which is nice

Who is this guy on a pic?

If someone tells me TODAY that Cred Forums actually influences politics I'd think that person is crazy

I mean, look at all the meme magic and Trump still got literally BTFO yesterday

yeah, this has been a thing forever.

You're not special you fuckin neckbeards

"oh cool, how did that happen?"

OP chanology was pretty cool. a few shitlords from Cred Forums was able to put an entire cult on the backfoot and since then it's caused them to be banned from multiple countries.

Hillary has everything on her side, the elites, money and the MSM and she's still can't get ahead of a rich buffoon backed by Cred Forums

Not quite as powerful as they like to think

The thread would be flooded with complaints about newfags breaking TEH ROOLZ 1&2

brb, just off to Club Penguin

>We will be talked about by major news channels and websites.
HACKERS ON STEROIDS

>pepe was on TV for 2 minutes one day
>influencing American politics

This board is doing nothing

Few days ago I had the joy of listening to sjw cunt on the radio defending "young men" and how important it is for them to be allowed to.. socialize with the natives.

Honestly, I wouldn't. After all, Cred Forums is just a big group of politically active people with controversial ideas, and it calls attention because of that: because it is radical.
Cred Forums isnt influencing ellections that much, tho. I think you are exagerating about that. The "alt-right" is a very loud but relatively small portion of the Trump voters, and it is obvious Trump himself would make some noise about it too, after all it is one of the first times youn people and pop culture lean towards the right wing. He wants the youth's votes, and he is using everything he has in his hands (including Cred Forums and "memes") to get that. Pic related

It is not considered "totally normal". It is actually considered pretty unacceptable in most places, besides the more radical portion of some left wing groups. Same thing for pedophilia, almost anyone irl thinks it is barely acceptable, even sjws.

> how important it is for them to be allowed to.. socialize

The sentence should've ended at this point.

>tfw haven't talked to another human being in weeks

what is life