Why do people hate Hillary?

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12191766?section=women&

Admit it. It's just because she's a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2015/04/02/news-opinion/opinion/op-ed-if-you-marry-a-jew-youre-one-of-us
archive.is/HIBSt
youtube.com/watch?v=6TWn32rbVmI
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/07/15/the-demographics-and-politics-of-gun-owning-households/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12191766?section=women&
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5FPTPkeomA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its because shes white

dems wont make that mistake again

Yes. It's time to end sexism and nominate the first female POTUS.

>Why do people hate Hillary?

Because America is full of inbred, subhuman, genetically inferior white trash.

thiss!!!!

DRUMPF btfo finally!!!

OY VEY MUH 3.4 MILLION

OY VEY MUH 3.4 MILLION

OY VEY MUH 3.4 MILLION

That and the US will be for sale if she becomes president.

haha DRUMPF is STUMPFED

stupid drumpfshills on suicide watch

Because they're salty their "God Emperor" lost the debate.

>PhD in basket weaving

>It's just because she's a woman.
Technically she isn't a woman any longer, since she can't get babies any more. She's a transthing at best.

yeah it's sad that these drumpftards are so deluded with their shilling. Sad!

I just want to slot floppies.

Hil will keep outsourcing our wars to goatherds and aerial doom robots.

posting in epic forum post

where were you when the hatemongering Trump campaign got blown out? Say it with me, MADAME clinton!

People, flood the comments and say it's because she's white, and has white privilege. A black man should be running, not her.

I love how guys only have two polls to post as evidence of your "victory" lmao my nigga 100 laughing emoji

See

Are you being retarded on purpose?

lmao how can drumpflets even recover? fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>huffpost

that guy you quoted just has another opinion than you, deal with it. Why are you referring to two post as one person? Is this the intelligence level of drumpf supporters?

Basically this. White men cannot fucking stand to see a woman a million times smarter and more successful than they'll ever be.

I hope Hillary realizes how much she is hated by this demographic. If she spends the next eight years kicking these sad, regressive little boys square in the balls until they can't move, then maybe we will wake up to a decent fucking country in 2024 instead of a shitfest run by white babydicks.

Fuck whitey, especially white men. I cannot wait until they roughed up, spit upon, and robbed from cradle to grave. And by then whitey will be so crowded out with brown people and so gagged by feminism he won't be able to lift an angry finger in impotent rage to fight back.

No, it's because she's white.

Trump isn't white, he's Jewish:
jta.org/2015/04/02/news-opinion/opinion/op-ed-if-you-marry-a-jew-youre-one-of-us

HAHAHAHA

where were you when Cred Forums got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY TRUTH?

Mrs. Clinton will show you the right way, you hatemongering drumpftards

This!!!!!!!!! Stupid inbred white trash hasn't recieved their diversity and multiculturalism brainwashing yet

Drumpf B T F O

I wonder why too, maybe it is because people are racist sexist homophobic xenophobic and islamophobic
>pic is totally not related at all

>Admit it. It's just because she's a woman.

YES

WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS

BUT WORSE IS THE LIBKUCK PROGRESSIVE FREAK BRIGADE THAT VOTES FOR HER, THESE FAGGOTS SHOULD NOT BE ENCOURAGED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER

2/10

Pretending to be retarded is the lowest tier of trolling

>Corrupt
>Lies
>Warhawk
>Called Merkel "admirable"
Also I am fairly certain she literally has no soul as every time I look into her eyes I see an emptiness that the depths of the ocean could never hope to match and all the madness that comes with it

KEK, IMAGINE THE LIFE OF THAT BETA ORBITER NUMALE KUCK UNDER THE HUFFPOST GYNOCRACY

FEMINISTS ARE WOMYN SUPREMACISTS, ITS A HATE GROUP LIKE THE KKK

Is that what that retarded article says? I read the headline in the picture and thought that finally someone in the media was going to admit what a corrupt, narcissistic cunt she is.
But nope. Another delusional shill.

>Not archived
go fuck yourself

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO THINK, MEDIA
HILLARY IS EVIL AND MY WHOLE FAMILY THINKS IM A SEXIST FOR HATING HER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>redneck Drumpfkins scared of a powerful woman

Figures. I bet you guys wouldn't even let your wife (if you could find one lol) have her own life. My wife is the earner in our family and controls the money for me and her son, and I'm man enough to admit it.

what is a 2/10? Your IQ level? Lmao you drumpfcucks are delusional
I concur, Hillary is the most transparent and trustworthy candidate, after all she's endorsed by politifact
just wait until they claim you are some shill, drumpfcucks really are that desperate

archive.is/HIBSt

Yes of course. It must be sexism. It can't be the string of mysterious deaths, or the obvious clinton foundation corruption, or the deaths in benghazi, or the disintegration of order in the middle east, or the tens of thousands of emails stolen that relate to national security, or the differences in vote counts and exit polls on a level indicating election fraud, or her various associates that have profited massively from Haiti's humanitarian crisis.

IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR A WOMAN REGARDLESS OF HER OBVIOUS CORRUPTION AND INCOMPETENCE, YOU MUST BE A SEXIST!

lol that's a good one

I'm not reading the article, OP makes it sound like the author only wrote about people not liking her because she's a woman. Does it mention anything about people not liking her connections to foreign donors or SuperPACs or the people behind the SuperPACs? Why would somebody try to make it about gender when the people that are against her clearly have other issues on their mind?

Woah...... Is anyone else thinking as much as I am right now?

You don't care about people. Stop pretending that you do.

Stop wasting your time, mountain nigger. This is the weakest bait I've seen in months.

hehe this I bet all the drumpf supporters on this forum are virgin losers that talk about stars and other bullshit
I agree, Drumpf has finally beeen stumpfed
Personally I was rejoicing as I blew out another feelings-obsessed Drumpf supporters with my objective evidence from politifact

It feels good to be on the right side of history

Jesus what an awful article

So that's why I'm voting Stein.

Yes. The article goes on to state that Hillary has done nothing wrong in her entire career, everything she's done the Republicans/Trump have done worse, and she's just about the best human being to ever walk the face of the planet.

>It's just because she's a woman.

>Willful and malicious destabilization of Syria: is one of the effective agitators behind the entire refugee-crisis.
>Actively and deliberately advocate for funding and arming radical Jihadist groups like Al Nusra.
>Literally sold Ambassador-positions to highest bidders / donors.
>Pro-military interventionist.
>Pro-TPP.
>Lies about personal health.
>Lies about Russian interests, and demonizes Putin.
>Sells weapons to Saudis in exchange for Clinton-foundation donations.
>Likely most corrupt candidate in recorded history, but doesent get persecuted because of FBI-chairman ties to clinton foundation.

>we hate her because vagina.

Im not making up any of the above.

lol this means nothing this just means that drumpf cucks get paid more because of their white privilege wtf

stupid racist

>BERNOUTS DEFAULTED TO THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE

FREE COLLAGE! FREE MUNAY!

I NEED ME DAT GENDER STUDIES DUGREE

>posting a poll from a week ago

Drumpflets are this desperate.

shut up you stupid white supremacist country trash

fucking drumpf shills i swear

gets me everytime

Got me.

>ITT: shills thinking theyre edgy as fuck.
You lot still dont realise you stick out like a puss filled blister on a disheveled old hags face.

yas I agree with this smart guy, stupid Drumpf supporters aren't even up to date and posting fake data from pro-drumpf mainstream media in america.

Clinton scandal fatigue
Disregard for national security
Sense of entitlement to the presidency
Influence peddling via the Clinton Foundation
Rigged the DNC selection process
Gun grabbing rhetoric

It's a well earned distaste.

I honestly would vote for a woman if she were the best candidate. And when I consider the 'whole person' Hillary is not the best.

Maybe because you are a sexist.

> im gunna call you names because i dont have an argument!!! Waaah!!!

Nothing of value was accomplished.

hehe this

are drumpflets this desperate? Stupid white trash fuck white people

I know this is shitposting, but it's just lazy shitposting. you will never be australia

>12 posts by this ID
>trying this hard to damage control

stay fucked

You don't care about people. Stop pretending that you do.

Don't get mad at me, get mad at the poll.

>It's because I'm black isn't it?

>implying Baby Boomers have done anything good for the coming generations

Frankly I can't wait for all of the cucked boomers to leave this amazing planet so the future generations can save it from the Jewry and Degeneracy that has spread like inoperable cancer. Fuck the Boomers

you don't even have an argument because you are a white cis male drumpflets hatemonger

sorry but us smart and educated hillary supporting minorities are on the right side of history

>a woman a million times smarter and more successful than they'll ever be
doesnt exist

> having to shill this hard
> being calm and in control

Tell your bosses to pick one.

wtf are u talkin about im on ure side? I thought u were a high smartness hillary supporter too? Please dont say u r a drumpf shill too

classic
I remember when they got shit for that

Kek will never forgive you for preaching false "truths" and blasphemy. The Day of The Kek is near

Who are these people?

People hate Hilary because of her track record of corruption, lies and politics.

The right loves Margaret Thatcher for example.

I'm sick of these people

Genuinely sick

"select all images where hillary isnt lying"

hardest captcha ever

haha i dont understand your point but anyway youre right with that image that proves drumpf cucks are fucking white people dumb white trash

> the right side of history

Just look up the history of people who tried to use the 'right side of history' argument. And you call Trump hitler, top kek

Another shill reporter citing (((fact-checkers)))

HAHAHA this :D

It amazes me how dumb some Drumpf supporters are -_-

thats becaus he literally is hitler wtf

you have no argument because ur white loser, keep bringing your feelings when the hard data from PROVES Drumpf supporters are dumb white trash hillibillies lol

>only my genders studies degree is a sign of intelligence

I'd like to see an SJW with degrees in transgenderism and we wuz kangs history replace a transmission on a car the way people who went to trade school can

You realise with the IDs we can see you replying to yourself?
Fuck you guys must be shook

He's partially right to be honest. Men and women are not the same. Men have better leadership qualities than women, its abundantly clear if you take off your "it's 2016!" cuck goggles. Id rather not have some turbo cunt fucking bitch be the commander and chief of my country.

yeah this lmao

I am glad my generation will vote for Madame Clinton instead of stupid white old men , fuck them

>obstruction of justice
>illegal dissemination of classified information
>charity fraud
>witness intimidation
>helping get Russia huge amounts of uranium
>lying about lying about lying
>smug
>Washington lawyer
>keeping a child molester out of jail

>Only two polls to post
>One of those posts has almost a dozen different polls
You're gonna have to shill harder than that if you want your $.02 CTR

lmao this is why u r a virgin you anti woman drumpf loser

u probably are a fucking white male dumb trash too

white women are better than men at everything

>1 post by this ID

So when you say they are white trash hillbillies, thats discounting the large amounts of blacks and mexicans who see right through Hillary?

Because that would be insensitive and racist, therefore youve adequately shown your morals only apply when its favourable to you, thus you have no integrity. Therefore it is easy to conclude that you are very scared by this, it seeps out of every word you type. Please, continue; it pleasures me to no end knowing youre frantically trying to hold it together.

keep in mind those polls have republican bias

if fucking racist mainstream media like CNN wouldn't support trump he would be losing by a significant margin

>live in one of the top GDP-per-capita countries in Europe
>somehow fucked it up so bad you have to shitpost for shekels

You have my sympathy bro, I hope your life gets better

$command block this post

$report

Dear fucking god could barely read the first few paragraphs of that slop. The level of ass hurt is off the charts and instead of taking the real reasons people hate her this bitch is living in her own fantasy land where its "cause she's a strong womyn!". Not that she's gotten people killed in Benghazi, not because she let loose god knows how many of our country's secrets on her private server, not because if anyone else did the same they'd be taking a cockmeat sandwich from Mufasta Abdul in Gitmo, but because she's got a fucking cunt. You could be cut off from the entire world with just wifi and a laptop and you could figure out why she's so disliked. I don't know whether to call it mental gymnastics or intentional ignorance but either way this bitch is seriously diluted.

Thanks for bumping my thread and giving my poll more visibiilty, swissnigger

Hahahhaha you just passed lesson 1 on HTML or something pal?

what are you talking about I'm American?!!!!?

no problem we show those stupid Drumpf cucks who is right with hard facts

But over here we've already had a woman president. We had two of them, actually. Both called Mary. They were lovely. And I'm still pro-Trump.

This bait thread is 2/10 at best.

Really wish you guys would step up the lolz.

>surrealist Pepe
>Swiss shitposting like a genuine retard
What's going on in this thread?

KEK

G O L D S T A N D A R D

SHE LIED AND IS ON TAPE CALLING IT THE GOLD STANDARD, ELECTION OVER SHILLARY LOST

THE BEST BURN WAS TRUMP SAYING HER EMAIL DELETION WAS ON PURPOSE, WHILE SHE SAID "I MADE A MISTAKE" LMAO MISTAKE IT SURE WAS SHILLARY

>it's one of those captchas you can't solve to confuse bots

WHICH ONE OF THOSE FAGGOT NIGGERLOVING STASI MODS JUST DELETED THE NAZI THREAD?

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HERE I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DELETE YOU NIGGERKIKE

How obvious are you trying to make it that you

A) Have never came to this board before

B) Are posting to try and get maximum shekles

>see headline scrolling down catalog
>wow a right wing Clinton bashing article linked on pol? will they talk about Benghazi, the emails, the DoJ manipulation, the murders, DNC, Haiti, [...]
>it's huffpost
>it's because she's a woman

Hard facts? You saw my reply and actually tried html in the message box you plebian, its endlessly amusing.

>bumping my thread
>giving my poll

>USA and Canada flag

HMMMM that really made me thing??? Are you maybe using one of thsoe hack programos where u chang u flag to usa for first post and then post the exact same picture afterwards like in the past few weeks? Wher can i downlod?

""""""""""""web publisher""""""""""""

I'm not clicking that trash

MODS MODS MODS

no its because she's the only person less likeable than Mitt Romney.

Wow, Europeans are literally retarded.

that was not me
atleast im not a virgin loser lmao

More successful doing what exactly? Yeah she made a 155 million. But how? She sells nothing and produces nothing.

Dude...we can literally see your ID every time. The yellow one. I feel like im talking to a mentally handicapped child

Democrats told us to elect the first black man to the office to prove we're tolerant and no longer racist. We got more race bating, more race rivalry, more race distrust.

Now they're telling us to elect the first woman to the office to end sexism and gender struggles.

>fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on the rich, fool me three times, i'm going to whine and cry about how bernie is the best politician ever!

how do i delete a post?

That must be why I'm voting Stein.

>She sells nothing
Political favors are something, Dutchbro. Just ask the UBS employee spamming the thread.

Youve really never shitposted before have you? Youre fucking terrible at it. Go and slap your dad in the face and tell him to start over because he sure fucked up with you.

>CBS
>CNBC
>The Hill
>Time
>Buzzfeed
>Republican bias
U wot m8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS FUCKING GOLD

:^)

>only 2 polls

Why are you pointing out what they are doing wrong? Let them keep making the same mistakes, they are easier to spot

What are women better than men at? They're more "highly educated"? Better at collecting useless bachelor's degrees? Tell me more

I really dislike how she accuses Russia for hacker attacks, with no proper form of validation presented, if you know what I mean.

And even if hackers will end up being Russians, they will be even more severely punished by god emperor Putin (for getting caught).

We dindu nufin and I don't want to war with Americans.

Im just enjoying knowing whichever pleb is on the other end of that ID has fully realised how much of an utter spastic they made of themselves

Post the one with the map of where the votes are coming from.

>Trump votes: all over the planet
>hillary's votes: almost exclusively Mexico, Russia and the middle east

Don't worry Russia, we'll expose the truth. We all know who really hacked the DNC

youtube.com/watch?v=6TWn32rbVmI

By the way, i already screencapped them all. Thanks so much for playing. Now get tae fuck.

Aren't the democrats supposed to be the party of the working class? Why is that now taken as a weakness for Trump vs. a betrayal of the democratic party's principles? Also, HURDURR gender studies are smart!

hmmm such tasty desperation.

FUCKING KEK!

same shit like with obama. this is an old, tired trick. how do people still believe this?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/07/15/the-demographics-and-politics-of-gun-owning-households/

>whites own 41% of guns
assuming you can figure out a way to get spics and nigs to work together, maybe, just maybe you subhuman scum stand a chance :^)

What app?

Hehe underrated post

Tuna

It's more likely that the USA's own intelligence services are actively leaking against Hillary because her being hacked got a lot of agents killed and ruined a lot of operations.

I mean, come the fuck on. Leaking TOP SECRET information and then playing it off as "what does it matter" and "it was a mistake" without any fucking remorse, ouch.

Any non-cuck intelligence service would ruin that old bat.

Wtf kind of autism is this?

What is even more amazing is people answering their own posts without realizing there is an ip detection system in place. You wouldn't know anyone who does this right?

He forgot his IP alternator.

she is a mass murderer , duh.
25 secret servos men "end up dead" on her team
there funerals are never mentioned to the press.
this should be a big deal and its never mentioned.
how many secret service men have died under say bush?

You can't tell it from our media, but the average American likes Russia. Personally, I like Putin. I think Trump and Putin will be bros. I pray that even more Russians embrace Orthodoxy and that those who have cling even harder. The liberals in America like to blame problems on Russia because your population is white and Christian. The people of this country would NOT support war against Russia. When Putin messed with our military, the average American acknowledged that we have more trust in what Putin says than Obama. Every single Russian immigrant i have met here has been a morally solid and positive addition to our society. They are reserved, but quick to speak against socialism and to do so in English. Your people have been through a lot. I pray you never forget the intense consequences of atheism.

I grew up in white suburbia.

College graduate liberal whites are some of the dumbest, most blue pilled, least woke people in the world. The men act like women, and the women are almost completely braindead.

What did he mean by this?

You mean watching a professor walk in, scribble page numbers on a fucking board, taking a seat, then browsing facebook all class gives my vote more meaning than yours? Fuck off with this shit. College is such a bullshit joke. """""Educated Americans""""" are the biggest meme of all history and you fucking know it

Delete yourself, cockspit

That study doesn't say whites own 41% of the guns. It says 41% of white households own guns, compared to 19% of black households and 20% of hispanic.

In other words, whites are twice as likely to own a (legal) gun.

Fucking this. I graduated from college four years ago, went back to represent employer at jobs fair and was taken aback by how much campus had devolved these past few years.

SJWs, not even once. They are literally overgrown children.

Right, I caught that after the fact too. Thanks for correcting the record!

But really, 40% of whites still far outnumber 20% each of blacks and hispanics.

Also
>muh free college
>ive made poor expensive decisions in life and can't afford the consequences
>college is very important

Yeah. I came from super lib California down to the deep south, and it's crazy how these southern kids still think they're super rebellious with their feminism, and their know-nothing, liberal self-righteousness. It feels like they just walked out of the 1960's.

It's shocking since it feels like the California youngsters are starting to swing back towards a more centrist/libertarian position.

misogyny is not real

mmh and niggers and spics are superior?

Yeah, those percentages have whites owning around 3/4 of the privately held guns in the US, barring extreme numbers for Asians.

you live in japan, what the fuck do you care?

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12191766?section=women&

lmao CTR shill doesn't even know we can see him responding to himself. so sad!

His id is the same color as leafs

Hmmmmmmmm

are you swiss?

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS REPLYING TO A SHILL POST?YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS?Sage goes in the options field

Yes. Fucking bigots thinking women should only get paid equal to men if they do as good of a job.

>Calling people virgins
Are you like 12 or some shit?

Also. I've done my duty for the white race with two healthy full white children with the first being 3 and second 1 with plenty of time to make more.

People hate her because of her awful track record.

I'm not going to read a Huffington Post shitpiece about anything, but if he's going for the woman angle it means he's ignoring practically everything about Hillary aside from her being female. In other words, his argument in favor of Hillary would be that she's female, and if you're not in favor of Hillary it means you're against women. 10/10 SJW cancer.

ITS HER TURN YOU MISOGYNIST SHITLORD

HOW DARE YOU DENY HER HER SELF-ENTITLED CROWN!

REMEMBER WHEN NAPOLEON CROWNED HIMSELF?

WELL THAT WAS 1804, NOW ITS 2016!

>Rich privileged people voting for Hillary.

Oh please give me a moment to contain my shock :|

i hope more and more of your people get shot by police. also, i really hope of black genocide in america, and yes, it's gonna happen

The American deep south has always been about a half-century behind the rest of the world, so that's not surprising.

Don't worry guys. Any country that follows morals like these up to the highest of office will eat itself alive and be surpassed within 10 years maximum. Valuing equality over capitalism? We will fail as a country. Equality is good, but it has no place in competition. There are no handicaps in the real world, and no one but mentally ill Americans will play according to these rules.

It's because she is a liar who will say anything to get elected and then proceed to fucking ruin the country and start wars. That and women should never, ever be leaders. They have no understanding of the nation state. Just look at what happened to the eurocucks after they started allowing old roasties to rule over them.

"man"

Nah shill, I like women. I hate Clinton because of her solid track record of lies, corruption and support of enless and pointless wars. She is a terrible human being and politician.

lol butthurt feminist poster detected.
No body likes her because she is morally bankrupt and a murderer

I'll just leave this here.

i'm start to thinking that this is some ironic swiss of the aussie-tier

N-N-NOT FAIR! ANYONE CAN VOTE IN THESE!

People who believe anyone who is anti Hillary is sexist may be able to do mental gymnastics in their arguments, but all that will serve to do is bite them in the ass in the years to come. Once they realize their mental gymnastics have no magic effect on reality, the pendulum will swing back. Hard.

ok, now that's for sure. trolling is fun

Reminder that this is bigger than Trump v. Hillary. Bernie almost won, and he was cheated. All Hillary supporters claimed their was sexism against her, but in reality no one gave a fuck, and all this narrative did was serve as sexism against BERNIE. If there was no sexual prejudice against Bernie he would have won.

THE PENDULUM IS ALREADY IN FULL SWING

MACH SPEED

TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN, BUT EITHER WAY THE RIGHT IS BREAKING TURNOUT RECORDS, ALL THE ENERGY IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PENDULUM

RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

fuck off guys, this is better than all australia combined

Based Rand Paul. Too bad there's plenty of subject matter there

Yeah...a woman that laughed about getting a child rapist off on a bullshit technicality. She's you're fucking standard bearer? Right then. Fuck all you vapid cunts. Your bitch hid her husbands sexual assaults for decades and she's the one you ask to be the first woman. I don't hate her because she's a woman. She's a vile disgusting cunt that throws all you other vapid identity politicking faggots under the bus if it means one more iota of power for her and her pedo husband. Then she laughs about it. Fuck you retard. This is exactly why woman shouldnt be able to fucking vote.
>OMG she had a vagina like me!!!!
>Reee
Literally fuck off and die.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>politifact

(((politifact)))

lol'd

How the hell do you want to correct my reccord with such weak shilling? You have to step it up, CTR

>no nigs
HUFFPO CONFIRMED RACIST

Cause of all the manipulation, corruption, and incompetence from Hillary.

Its worse than that.

She was faking the illness, you know. The debate was worth more than the support lost during irrelevant speehes.

Anyone else here hate hillary but still fantasize about being dominated by her? I can just imagine her forcing me to get on my knees and worship her sweaty feet. What do you think her feet smell like after a long day in pantyhose while wearing shoes that dont breathe? Cornchips? Cheese? Dortios? I really hope they don't smell like ammonia or vinegar, those are the only types of foot odor I don't like.

>ITS A HATE GROUP LIKE THE KKK
KKK wasn't a hate group. It was a White Southern Nationalist group. Don't know about the 2nd and 3rd ones but the first killed a lot of White people.

STILL, ITS BAD ENOUGH

WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS

LOOK AT THE DISASTER MERKEL IS

>Tampa bay Times owns politifact.
>Tampa Bay Times is a liberal paper
>Tampa Bay Times has come out and specifically endorsed Hillary Clinton.

>"A person who's irrationally and irreconcilably hated due to unalterable physical characteristics would be a good president"
OP in a nutshell

Either OP is right and she's thus disqualified or OP's knows he/she's wrong.
OP

>Because America is full of inbred, subhuman, genetically inferior white trash.
And somehow you think she's qualified to run the country despite being hated by "subhumans" who are great in numbere? Wow you're stupid.

You need help.

We all are.

HOW KUCKED DO YOU THINK THIS NUMALE IS ON A DAILY BASIS WORKING IN THAT PLACE ROAMS THE HALLS WITH HIS HEAD LOW AND TAIL TUCKED BETWEEN HIS LEGS

THE HUFFPOST OFFICE IS A MICROCOSM OF A SHILLARY PRESIDENCY

ALL SHILLARY SUPPORTERS ARE BY DEFINITION OMEGA BETA KUCKS

Couldn't be all the sexual assaults she got Bill out of or the wars she started or the men she allowed to die or the election fraud or pay for play scheme running through the Clinton Foundation or the flagrant violation of classified document handling and subsequent lies associated with it or her obvious health issues . It really boils down to genitals you know? The more I think about it the more I realize that I just don't want a dried up crusty vagina in the oval office. That's what it is. It's purely vaginal.

>Robbed cradle to grave
Nigger my taxes pay for your food stamps and funds single mothers all over the country. If you aren't robbing me in the street you're robbing me at tax time. Get fucked commie go back to eating your paint chips

An old woman

Disregarding the clear bias here:
>Rand Paul
>not 100% True
Rand is perfect he would never tell a lie or spread misinformation these people don't know what they're talking about they just want to be slaves under 100 more years of democrats we need Paul to free us Rand 2020

As an actual Hillary supporter I'm getting real fucking tired of these SJW shitbags. They've done so much damage to the democratic party.

Please continue, this was gold you magnificent autistic

Selling office access to foreign governments and having bought our Judiciary and bought her competition when poor people were sending the commie joo bastard $20 they didn't have. She's helping the Globalist trying to grab our guns so the elite Globalist can enslave Americans! No, not really a good reason but may just be a good explanation why so many Americans hate her. Some may even want her hung by the neck until dead for treason. Can you image that. Actually wanting to see Hillary hang for little ole treason! That's just unAmerican wanting some one to actually pay for their crimes.! Some people are so unfair!

Machines don't sweat

somebody screencap this shit

u r a sexist for hating her kill yourself incel faggot

Nazi faggot cuck go 2 infowars dumb fuck nazi fuck kill yourself

>Huffington Post

Geneve, please go...

Another piece represented as the whole of a picture, when it isn't.

What you failed to show in that picture when you appealed to all the liberal city cucktards like shillary is that colleges are 99.99% liberally or democratically biased. They try to bash people over the head with understanding societal deformities and brainwash people into thinking that 'everyone is the same, everyone should get a trophy'.

If that graph isn't a lie, which I am inclined to believe it is, it's because all the gullible college kids took the brainwashing with their daily blue pill. The above -fact- is the entire reason the United States and many other countries are in a shit state - nobody is fucking firm in their beliefs anymore, and try to appease everyone and attack anyone who ISN'T appeasing everyone.

Lol go ahead and keep using the CNN poll, that is literally the only one she one and CNN is shit.

He's not doing it on purpose he was born that way!

What's with this "we" shit?

I love posting that poll because there is LITERALLY no way you can respond to it. The best you can do is damage control.

>oh, b-but if you look at it more closely you can see that actually
>oh b-but your graph is misleading because it doesn't show the proportion of

It doesn't matter. The image is too powerful. The trends are too clear, too well defined, too unambiguous. Even if the image offends you, you can't just ignore it. You can't get rid of an idea. There is no cure for the straightforward, explicit subconscious statement that it plants inside your head: smart people support Hillary.

This graph is LITERALLY AIDS FOR YOUR BRAIN.

Come November, you'll be thinking “damn son, if I vote for Trump that makes me a low-IQ subhuman nigger” and you'll end up voting Hillary. Trust me.

Fuck you trumpshill

Fuck you hillshill

MAGA vs Shart I'm good thnx shill

What's the point of these articles? Is there not enough animosity in the US today? Do we not hate each other enough along the lines of race, politics or gender?

Ctr in full force today

You're kind of making it grander than it is. It is a flat declaration but anyone who's smart enough to think for themselves will question it three times over rather than take a random picture as a fact.

And no, I won't vote for hillary. I don't vote for traitors. Even a goofy guy like Trump who says edgy shit for free media coverage is better than that bond-villain cunt.

g8 b8 m8.

Fuck off shill

I hate no problem with a female president or vice president, but the ones on offer now or in the past, in my mind at least, aren't up to snuff

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 because he had only been a senator for a year before he ran for office, it had nothing to do with him being a black or potientially muslim

geeeeeee, I wonder?
is it the corruption?
is it the lying?
is it the laundry list of suspicious deaths surrounding her name?
is it her husband's history of sexual assault?
is it her poor health?
nono, that's absurd, it must be her vagoober
fucking liberals

I love Hillary Clinton, I hope she gets to be president, and I'm not just saying that so the Killary Deathsquads don't come for me in the night.

that's why she will get a bunch of votes....
(blacks voted for a black... women will vote for...)

this is the sort of thing a desperate 9th grade virgin would write in order to endear himself to a girl

>voting for a candidate bc she is a woman also meaning voting for them bc she is not a man

Maybe because she has no idea on how to approximate normal human behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5FPTPkeomA

Admitted freely, now what? Women should not be in executive positions, they always fuck it up.

Feminist are only voting for this rape enabler because she is a woman. Ergo, that's a perfectly defensible reason to vote against her.

Look at all the white supremacists that post in Cred Forums

Why does Cred Forums fall for such obvious bait?

The post is blatantly bullying "white men". And you have the audacity to respond?

Get a grip guys, jesus.

Women tend to process stress in different ways then men. Men receive stress and bottle it up, continue on, then explode massively later when things aren't depending on them.

A woman, however, takes stress and has a long series of tiny explosions at all times. They generally have more capacity to receive stress over long periods of time than men, but during this time their judgement is always slightly skewed.

A man will be calm and collected for four years, but explode and self destruct at the end of it if it was all too much.

A woman will never fully self destruct but they will always be irritated and snippy if receiving stress over four years.

This is why men will make better presidents. They can compartmentalize.

lol k

I am literally shaking right now.

These are pretty good, any more of these?

The average Cred Forumsack is not just dumb enough to think there are liberals on Cred Forums, but also dumb enough to think that they argue like that.

>this is the sort of thing a desperate 9th grade virgin would write in order to endear himself to a girl
MALE FEMINIST KUCKS IN A NUTSHELL

IE LITERALLY ALL MALE SHILLARY SUPPORTERS

>AFTER YOU M'LADY!
ALTERNATELY:
>YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAY U BADBITCH SMASH DAT PATRIARCHY GURLPOWER

t.virgin with no sense of life direction and no taller than 5'9"

My best friend is 27 and has been in undergrad for almost 10 years. She is a rabid Hillary supporter and lives off her parents and government handouts. All her new friends are feminist, college drop-out Shillary fags. I'm 26 and about to finish my PhD. I voted to Johnson in 2012 and was going to again, but I decided to go for Trump.

Academics just CANNOT openly profess support of the right wing in any way because it's career suicide.

Who here doesn't hate women ?

She can't have any more babies

it's not the same ID you mad sap

don't they teach latin script in the UK anymore?

Not a virgin and I'm just under 6 foot. But you're right, I have no life direction.

We like u enough Shart

We still see the samefaging learn to use the site

It's true. And it's not because I hold sexist beliefs myself. It's because I realize the reality of the world and know that the world's most powerful country needs to be led by a powerful, imposing man. Obama's already damaged our international standing by being an obviously weak (black) man. When Hillary's elected, it's fucking GAME OVER.

Sorry. Sexism exists everywhere that matters on the international stage.

fuck yeah.

She lacks the stamina. She is weak. She is not a leader, she is a politician. She will burn the world due to her incompetence.

>she DID dodge sniper fire though....

Archive that shit, morron.

HALF THE REASON TRUMP DOES SO WELL IS BECAUSE HE'S VERBOTEN, PEOPLE ARE DRAWN TO THE FORBIDDEN

LIVING IN A LIBKUCK CITY YOU BASICALLY HAVE TO HIDE YOUR POWERLEVEL

NONSTOP ARGUMENTS, BLACKLISTED FROM EMPLOYMENT, OR WORSE

ITS UNDENIABLE PROOF OF LIBERAL FASCISM, AND THAT IS REASON ENOUGH THAT TRUMP NEEDS TO WIN

WOMEN AREN'T LEADERS

DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO HATE THEM, THEY'RE GOOD AT OTHER THINGS

LIKE SUCKING DICK AND MAKING SANDWICHES :^)

Cred Forumss hatred of Hillary stems from mommy issues and their own failures with women

Doesn't require investigative reporting to figure that one out.

>g-guys, you're just a sexist if you don't vote for another entitled establishment globalist

SHES A SHIT CANDIDATE TO CARRY THE WOMYN FLAG, WOMYN SHOULD BE PISSED

CLINTONS ARE ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT CAREER POLITICIAN FAMILIES IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA

ALSO WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS BAE

>knife hands internally

My sides are dismissed

kek