Now that the shills are losing momentum

whats the next move.

Obviously this place got a massive traffic influx of CTR shills last night, but they appear to have tired now. I'm ready to get back to memecasting and messing shit up. Come on Cred Forums, how can we further fuck up Hillary's campaign after her disaster performance last night?

(BTW - respond to any and all shills with 'thanks for correcting the record')

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm already on it.

> thinking that trump and hillary are actually representing separate interests
> thinking trump isn't a fake kike puppet just like she is
> posting a merchant as if youre not a total kike slave

Keep on screwing with her phone banks. The old bat doesn't realize she handed us a tool for her downfall. Now Trump has two phone banks.

PRAISE KEK

Thank you for correcting the record

i need best talking points to hit kike hillary shills with on FB

Your savior

>

thanks for correcting the record

Use them well

CTR shills still cannot into the community and stick out

Whenever you find a hillary shill, bring up:

Brain damage/ neurological disease

Benghazi

Emails

Clinton Cash Foundation

Her representing a child molester

You could start by admitting that Clinton learned a thing or two about dickin' bimbos from sick Willy and put those lessons to good use on the debate stage last night.

You know the Trump campaign check out Cred Forums and reddit and all they see is people gargling trump's ball no matter what happens so they're going to see all this shit and believe that they won the fucking debate and do the same thing next time.

Seriously, Trump could have fucking mopped the floor with Hillary and didn't. Not even shit he had to prepare for. On the "presidential look" thing he could have just said "fainting at a 9/11 memorial and being dragged into a van doesn't look very presidential to me".

You're starting to sound like fucking Bern-outs with this shit. Trump fucked up and you're not doing him favors by saying he didn't and spending all night refreshing and voting in online polls because anyone who saw the debate knows he fucked up.

His whole fucking "that makes me smart" for not paying taxes? I involuntarily shouted "Aw, fuck" when he said that.

It's his to lose at this point. And if he repeats that performance he will.

Autists why is this guy removing papers from Clintons podium? Prescripted questions?

Quick question what is ctr?

LOL did you guys ever think, when you got your start laughing at liberals and Tumblrinas online, that one day you would be just like the idiots that you claimed to hate? That one day instead of addressing arguments with logic and facts, you'd resort to regurgitated meme-tier arguments? That the very inkling of someone disagreeing with you would "trigger" you so much? That you'd be doing the mental gymnastics of "this person doesn't like Trump? must mean they're CTR shill!" You cannot accept reality.

If you ever care to quit acting like retarded children and actually start advocating for real things based on real evidence, lets have a conversation and see if you can actually dispute my claims about Donald Trump being a zionist, cabal-connected puppet meant to distract idiots like you.

>That one day instead of addressing arguments with logic and facts

When we receive an argument with logic and facts we'll address it with logic and facts.

When we get memes, we fire memes.

>dispute muh claims
not an argument

There was an influx because they know he won.

It's a "meme" that the kike overlords created, along with all of the other popular memes, to discredit anyone that managed to find out the truth about their Trojan horse, Donald Trump. See, they created this whole puppet show of "right vs. left" to get dumb masses to put all of their attention and energy into this "war", giving them each their little figureheads to look up to and to of course look to for information and arguments that they can regurgitate later. Leftists have shills like Hillary, Al Sharpton, Obama, Jill Stein I mean what's the point of even naming them? Every influential force is a shill. Anyways, then the right side have their "alt-right" movement, Trump, Varg, Milo, Stephan, etc, and they get people to just pay attention to this shallow "politics" game when in reality they have 100% control over everything and elections aren't even real. They create many memes like CTR to create general confusion and chaos, it's just simple divide and conquer strategy. So by saying "CTR" one can simply shut down the voice of anyone that dares to do deeper research into Trump and tries to share the knowledge of his shady Jewish connections- it's very similar to the "you're a conspiracy nut" type of meme shut-down tactic. This is how they prevent us from having authentic open dialogues and eventually revolting against them. Hope that helped.

What meme did I give you? Seriously? I said that Donald Trump is a crypto-kike puppet. I can provide many links to essays, videos, pastebins and such as evidence for this.

You're the only one bringing memes into it by replying with "CTR" which is literally a meme.

>Quick question what is ctr?

A troll army shilling Hillary online, paid for by a shady SuperPAC that's run by a shady guy

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Ah thanks.

Trump is the only one losing momentum.
>14 point swing

Don't listen to him, you're falling for kike tricks man.

>Don't listen to him

Listen to what a search engine turns up. Pic related is from Duck Duck Go, which actually uses Yahoo search as the back end.

Your search engine of choice will turn up similar results.