Our Boy?

what does Cred Forums think about Dylann Roof? was he our boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_KmNZNT5xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk but he was under custody of a toddler and a black guy apparently

No, he shot up a church full of harmless old people instead of going after ooga booga ghetto rape apes. He was an idiot and a coward.

No, controlled opposition.

This. I might be far right, and a naughty goy but killing other Christians(in their church) is fucking disgusting. Muslim tier shit.

This, insted of killing niggers he killed the least degenerate of black people, and instead of a race war all he caused was that people had more simpathy with BLM.

Those harmless old people raised those "ooga booga ghetto rape apes".

/thread

so what do you think we should do with the christian blacks on the day of the rope? just leave them alone and let them breed and produce more niggers?

He's ugly, angry, and beta. That is Cred Forums incarnate.

ye he my nigguh

>If you are going to kill all niggers you also need to kill a wiggers and slavs too.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

Unironically being asked on Cred Forums whether Dylann Roof is "our boy".

This

Would have respected him if he did it in deepest darkest Atlanta, like maybe where that ghetto mall cop works

He's a retarded psychopath

yes, but alt-right fags (reddit) will say no

I think sin somehow maximizes inherent genetic problems. Consider the Amalekites. Where did the giants come from if they were already killed earlier?

He had the right idea, but terrible plan and execution of what he thought would start a race war. I guess killing innocent blacks would be more likely than killing complete nogs, but Jesus.

Still more willing to do something than most of you faggots even if it was the complete wrong thing. Even said in his manifesto shit like northwest front is stupid because once again it's whites running from nogs. I'm surprised pol doesn't post his manifesto more often it's bretty good.

He was an edgy faggot that shot up a Chruch. Only retards look up to him.

damn south africa why u so raycis?

He probably could have blasted some drug dealing scum and the police would have never even thought about a white kid doing it. He could have become a real change in the community but instead he shot up a fucking church full of old people.

i didn't even know that he had a manifesto. link?

>Cred Forums always memes about a race war
>roof tries to start one
>Cred Forums says he is retarded and killed the wrong niggers
what a bunch of pussies

>Would have respected him if he did it in deepest darkest Atlanta, like maybe where that ghetto mall cop works

Not even a suicidal person would go there, that's some Berserk Eclipse tier shit.

>Still more willing to do something than most of you faggots

Anyone (who is a sociopath or edgy pussy) could go a shoot a bunch of old unarmed people in a church, it doesn't requiere some master plan or skills.

The only people who advocate for a fucking race war are memers and retards. I think you should try other boards if you haven't realised this yet.

documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html

No. He was a giant dumb ass that gave birth to blm.

If you h8 googles, then shoot them. He went into a church, and shot people that prayed with him. Good, hard working, people that were trying to raise decent children.
If he went into the ghetto, and shot his drug dealer (he was a heroin addict, if I remember) and a bunch of gang banging googles, it might of happened of he did it that way.

All he did is leave more black people to grow up without parents, hating white people. He didn't do as much as obongo to fuck up race relations, but he stacked wood on the fire.

I'd shit on his grave, given a chance.

SC here.

He was a complete retard.

Why would you shoot up a church? Literally no sympathy from ANY southerners once you do that.

Even more, he got the Confederate flag removed from South Carolina state house grounds and made it a "hate symbol" associated with shooting people in a church.

Fuck this kid

He needed access to better mental health care

Nigger tier

I meant willing to throw his life away for a cause. I already said It was a complete sperg option but hey, look at brevik. I guess the only whites willing to do shit go after unarmed innocents.

Good description of yourself, leaf.

He's pretty cute desu. But everything else is spot on.

/thread

I think terrorism is ok if the perpetrator is white.

Who raised you to hate the same people.

Depends. Are we faggots?

No, he got caught

He was obviously a plant you morons. If you read his manifesto, it's sensibly, rationally written. It echoes the thoughts of millions of normal people across the nation. They then pair those thoughts with the kind of heinous act that not even the worst kind of white supremacist would condone - shooting up a church full of old ladies.

The effect is to make the average person recoil from those same sensible, reasoned "racist" thoughts - "Jesus, I used to agree with most of the shit he wrote in his manifesto! How could I have thought the same things as someone who would commit such a terrible act? I really need to rethink things, maybe blacks aren't so bad after all."

Worse than David "Fuck My Shit Up" Duke.

Every I see that photo I wonder if that is a man or a woman on the right side behind him.

This is a first. Cred Forums sticks up for some old niggers but worships Brevik because he killed 60-70 white people. Talk about cowards, "muh day of the rope." Will never come because everyone is too complacent. Just fuck off

Hi SPLC.

Second Post Best Post

People are smart enough to not post in a monitor lizarded thread.

Personally I love blacks so this is all irrelevant.

UDI? More like UTI! Am I right my Langleybros? We are summoning you.

Foggy bottom, show yourself.

After Dylan "tactical bowlcut" Roof gets incarcerated, I fully expect him to play out a scenario like in Watchmen when Rorschach was in jail. I think he's going to pour a vat of cooking oil onto a niggers face and then scream "I'M NOT LOCKED IN HERE WITH YOU. YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME"

all these "THIS" POST

Hello, CIA how are you guys doing today what kind of coffee do you guys drink down at the push the internet narrative office? Every time someone makes a thread about this faggot it is the same combination of comments and makes me think I am living in the matrix and that soon agent smith will enter my house because of Deja Vu

youtube.com/watch?v=z_KmNZNT5xw

he was a faggot who deserves anything coming to him

Our boys are breivik and mcveigh

/thread

They made halo toys?

every fucking time

Coward and faggot, not Cred Forums approved.

He only hurt our cause

Probably a setup

Nah you just can't handle the truth

Like most of the NEET loser 'race war now' keyboard edge warriors, he was too pussy to go after the problematic gangsta rioter types. so he offed a bunch of nice old Christians who were chill enough to invite a stranger into their house of worship since they were easy targets.

It would be like getting pissed over the cartel-type illegals who come here and rape/murder American citizens so you go shoot your elderly neighbor who became a citizen legally and ran a successful community business for 50 years

Not a first.
Ever time Rogers or roof is mentioned I always say they were idiots.
They both spent months/years writing a manifesto of hate, yet spent ten minutes planning/executing something that just shows they snapped. Roof was a drugged up simpleton that killed good people, in a church. Christians are raised to forgive, he did nothing but demonstrate he's an idiot. Want a race war tough guy? Go shot up a blm rally.

Both are fucking idiots. I'll say it every time I see a thread about him. Take your group think back to r/eddit

Based, stay safe brother.

>Coward and faggot

This was said already, in like the third second comment,

Brevik was a coward and a faggot too. Pussy basement dweller shot his own cause down.

I never said THIS you fucking retard. Re-Read my post. A response isn't an upboat

>tfw i am in a thread with bots who keep repeating the same script

>All he did is leave more black people to grow up without parents, hating white people. He didn't do as much as obongo to fuck up race relations, but he stacked wood on the fire.

Lol do you think this wasn't his plan? Of course he wanted to damage relations.

>church going college educated blacks aren't still niggers

You've taken the bluepill as a suppository.

>kill a bunch of niggers
>cops take him to burger king
A true hero

Okay, maybe you didn't but this is like I am reading the exact same thread that was made like a million times on this board with the exact same comments.

>ugly

do you even /fa/ you plebeian leaf?

Those fake eyebrows look pretty robotic, tb.h familam

I just fucking breeze through the god damn thread alright calm your tits.

how did they train a whole auditorium of googles to do this trick?

Damn, how much of a cuck for BBC you have to be to comment this, America?

>black
>harmless

He didn't. He just made a few people hate white people (with cause).

More people hate him, than were damaged in race relations. Lawmakers immediately came together to ban flags, and numerous articles from the victims family said they forgave him.
HE WAS A FUCKING IDIOT.
If you want a race war, just back up and let blm hang themself. They are killing cops and destroying communities.
That's 100 x worse than what this one drugged up loser could of ever done. Open up Twitter and see what black people say.

Any idiot will hang themself, given enough rope. Pic highly related

No, he was a tard who either just didn't know any better or pulled a false flag op for the CIA.

isn't this adam lanza? why is he alive?

cuck spotted

That arraignment cell pic is futuristic as fuck. The gear those guys are wearing complete with shoulder-mounted cameras, the grey-blue lighting. It looks like they took him back to a cryo chamber or something.

We need more heroes like him, church promotes interracial, pretty much the cradle of degeneracy and slavery. It's funny it convinced slaves to serve the slave master. Dylan had a dream.