Male genes are more dominant than female genes. It's been proven that in interracial relationships...

Male genes are more dominant than female genes. It's been proven that in interracial relationships, WMBF couples have whiter children than BMWF couples. If you care so much about having a white nation why aren't you going out and impregnating black girls? We already out number them. In about 2 or 3 generations we could turn then all whites.

Realistically, you know it's going to be impossible to ever euthanize them or even just send them back to Africa. They've also proven that they can't be truly civilized and assimilated, so miscegenation is the best option.

Just imagine, an America that is 73% white with no blacks.

>It's going to be impossible..

Nope. If a white minority (less than 5% of the population) can rule over the whole country of blacks (rhodesia), then the US can at least send blacks to africa. Though disposal in other ways are more cost and efgort efficient.

It doesn't work like that. The boy will receive the Y gene of his father and the mitochondries of his mother.

>having a tiny group of white elites in a tiny country is the same as forcefully expelling 37,000,000 people from a huge country like America

That's incredibly naive. It would be a disaster, not to mention indisputably unconstitutional. Wouldn't it be easier to just have sex with black girls?

>Male genes are more dominant than female genes.

No. Just no.

You idiot. You don't even know hereditary basics they teach in HS.

>If a white minority (less than 5% of the population) can rule over the whole country of blacks (rhodesia)
um, user? I have some bad news about rhodesia..

>Niggers have an average IQ of 80
>Female niggers have an average IQ of 72

Miscegenation is good goy.

It's actually true that children are more similar to their father than mother. This isn't taught in high school biology but it's still true.

Honestly I could live with having mulatto daughters but not mulatto sons.

That's because the Anglos and the Marxists wanted them gone, and look at South Africa now.

BC impregnating someone means you have to raise the kid, or at the minimum pay child support.

I don't have enough money to be the Johnny Appleseed of getting chicks pregnant.

hes trying to justify his cravings to go and roll around in the mud like a little tyke

Gestation is widely different across races. That probably has a huge impact.

I live in new york. Plan on bleaching as many blacc qts as i can

Good job

Together we'll Make America White Again

That's actually correct. The babies are meant to look more like the father so the father could recognize its own offspring. The mother knows it's hers already.

>Gestation is widely different across races.
You have proof of that?

>Male genes are more dominant than female genes.
American education

>It's been proven that in interracial relationships, WMBF couples have whiter children than BMWF couples.
Where?

mite b cool

>The median gestational age at delivery was 39 weeks in Blacks and Asians and 40 weeks in white Europeans.
>Shorter gestational length has been observed in certain ethnic groups.1,,5 Two studies have estimated an average gestational length 5 days shorter in black pregnancy.6,,7 One study noted that differences were more strongly associated with the mother's rather than the father's race.8 Racial differences have also been observed in the rates of preterm (33–37 weeks) and very preterm (

>This isn't taught in high school biology but it's still true.
Paedophiles share more DNA with crabs than other humans. There's no evidence for it, but it's a scientific fact.

And only because some cream was put in the coffee a while ago, too.

I'm not gonna make pretend there's no difference between the races but come on let's not make pretend an on average one week difference in gestation is really significant in any way...

Fuck off Shlomo and your racial bulshit.

You sure about that? The link does note that black children mature faster than white children. Consider the impact it might have on mixed race babies. I'd bet there is some difference between mulattos with white mothers and those with black ones.

No just provide free abortions, xboxs, football, and birth control.

It's a lot easier to get dirt on a clean window then it is to bleach out the dirt

Mixing would not lift up googles, it would dilute us