BASED RATTO

Where were you when Cruz helped secure a Trump presidency?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/cruz_praises_trump_offers_to_help_in_debate_prep_i_will_do_whatever_i_can_to_defeat_hillary_clinton.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt-vG_TdOT4
youtube.com/watch?v=hO_MkcZh-VY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dahnald, you have my delegates

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PRIESTHOOD

Wants to protect the internet. Wants to destroy Clinton.

He really had an epiphany.

If Trump does debate prep with Cruz #2 will be much better than #1 ended

Raton is a piece of shit. He'll say and do anything for power, he's the Republican hillary. He saw he was about to lose his senate seat and all his (((principles))) went out the window.

>Implying he didn't always want to do all of that. Cruz was the true hero we needed but we'll take his assistance either way.

Will El Rato share his based masterdebater technique of insulting entire cities and groups of people with a greasy car salesman grin on?

It truly is Goku and Vegeta. Praise Kek.

Hope he takes up the offer. The first debate was not good from trump.

>That moment when you realize Hillary is the true enemy and El Rato was our ally all along

This redemption arc is off to a good start.

haha no

trump thinks he won

>Sen. Ted Cruz (D-Texas) praised Donald Trump's performance
>D-Texas
I mean, really? Who makes such a simple mistake?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

>Get the delegates out of here safe Dahnald, I'll cover you. Jeb!, you still got that glock?

Based Zodiac coming through. This is like the part in a anime where the former bad guy teams up with the protagonist to take on the bigger threat

Hope Trump takes it. Cruz is ten times better at debates than Dhanald.

I agree

I disagree, he wants to defeat Clinton. I think he would just be a child if he refused to vote for the Republican candidate.

Hmm, trips couldn't possibly be wrong... or could they?

You should have chosen Cruz to be the nominee. Now it's too late.

Why did Trump BTFO him in every debate?

No he's not wrong, but he's not entirely right either Cruz wouldn't vote for the Dems

>wake up
>this fake nip is still posting his image
It's like 4am in Japan. Are you getting paid or what?

You are why two nukes weren't enough.

Can Rato redeem himself?

>smart money

Because he and all the other republicans were not as good (besides christie) in assymetrical debate, cruz is top notch symmetrically. And Hillary/Obama/Biden are top notch debaters, both symmetrically, and assymetrically.

>((((((Smart Money)))))))

I find it terrifying that there are people who have witnessed Cruz as long as they have and still cant see what a corrupt career scheister Cruz is. The man will say or do anything for his career.

He was clearly betting on Trump to lose badly by now, and now Cruz realizes he is on the outside looking in and trying to reclaim relevance.

Once again, his charge on the senate last week went nowhere as usual, and realizing he was about to become politically extinct, raced to cash in.

All you need to know about the Rat is that he opposed Trump on principle and family dignity, and then sold exactly that out with more bullshit rationales. Easy for a man who has neither dignity or principle in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt-vG_TdOT4

youtube.com/watch?v=hO_MkcZh-VY

Based Cruz. Never thought I'd say this but welcome to the squad, Rato.

>Trump holds back in first debate
>Hillary has used all of her ammunition
>Trump gets coaching from TED
>Wins the second debate
>The greatest debate of all time is the last one watched by over 150 million people

>Trump wins

mfw

>Republican hillary

how that bad? If hillary is aggressively bringing about liberalism and any price, don't we want someone who is aggressively bringing about conservatism?

You play this game with kid gloves and you will lose.

Awesome. I didn't think Trump did terrible last night, but he should've taken better advantage of some of the opportunities he had. Cruz always kept the moderators in check.

Girl in the red shorts is a qt3.14. I hope Rato got some of that pussy.

Its as if Jews wouldn't have accomplished anything without the west.

Trump should definitely taken him up on that offer.

>(D-Texas)
Kek, did he switch parties after he lost the nomination?

I hope Trump doesn't sperg out and refuse the help, Cruz is able to unite the party I think he deserves to be the Whip, he is the master persuader of the GOP.

Trump with the debate skills of Cruz is unstoppable!

Now they just have to learn the fusion dance.

That name are they gonna use? Crump? Truz?

HE JUST WANTS THE DELEGATES

DON'T FALL FOR THIS TRAP

ded crump

Can't wait for Trump to "sing" Amazing Grace on the next debate.

We Truz Missiles now

This election is literally an anime.

And ended up in a bigger pile of shit than he already is. Ted Cruz is cancer.

They need the potara fusion, Trump shouldn't have to lower his power level because of Cruz.

This is just like one of my Chinese farming picturebooks.

He was already denounced by Glenn Beck.
Apparently Cruz is a false prophet, not the anointed one after all.
He had a whole meltdown about it.

The way things are turning out reminds me of a plot for a movie; two enemies are coming together to unite the party and take out the greater threat.

No he's a self-serving faggot, but I don't care. I always liked El Rato. His only problem was that he was against the God Emperor.

This is true but again I don't care that he's a corrupt piece of shit.

I actually agree with most Evangelist talking points despite how I myself am not religious. It's just common sense to me.

We live in an insane world where men are praised for putting on a dress & cutting their dick off and we're being brainwashed into believing that women should have equal pay for lesser quality work. Shit, we even think that mandatory contraceptives is a virtue.

Under Cruz, the contraceptive crowd would rightfully be shamed as retarded sluts, and he'd send trannys in to mental hospitals where they belong.

I finally realized that last night. I was shocked to see how mediocre Trump was against Hillary. He did ok, but I expected him to blow her the fuck out. Trump's best asset is that he's great at alpha'ing the fuck out of everybody but it really doesn't work on the national stage where over 70% of our populace are castrated cucks/eunuchs.

Cruz's approach is much more pretentious & intellectual which would appeal more to our pretentious voting base who act as if they're smarter than they actually are.

One of the founding principles was for Trump to make anime real.

Seems like he really wants that supreme court seat

>Cruz was about to lose his senate seat
Nope.jpg

>Raton

Is this his final form?

Was thinking the same.

I think he would do good if DT appoints.

>You know why I'm here, Hillary. You know why Dahnald sent me.

Sometimes I fear that the right will never get it. That the way to turn back the liberal tide is to empower conservatives for as long a period as progressivism has been allowed to predominate.

But then the user you responded to probably meant to draw allusions between Cruz and Hillary on a completely different, fallacious basis.

DONALDO-SAN

ORE, TAKE MY DELEGATES, KUDASAI

This is literally an anime at this point.

And it's the best anime I've ever seen.

>Hillary, hand over those E-Mails

kek

I always preferred El Rato, but knew he could never win like Trump. Hopefully Trump hands off the reigns to based Cruz in 2024, or if Trump loses, Cruz in 2020 will be my first choice.

He's a politician, dumbass. What do you expect? Politicians understand that you can't enact any principles if you don't win elections.

that's like a Goku/Vegeta thing