Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surprisingly not.

>think Trump looked bad in the debate but had his moments
>see the low-info voters out today
>disheartened by both sides still or impressed by Trump

It's bewildering.

He's saying his best ammo for later debates. Don't worry. He has to finish strong so he can't introduce it all in the first debate.

A

>online polls rigged by Cred Forums
>relevant

He's going to plummet in the real polls

>muh rigged online polls

Huh, made me think.

Shill harder, leaf

Still more debates to come.

But Trump was rough around the edges. Looked like he was back in Primary form. But he will probably still lose if the moderators are going to be against him from here on out.

If the debate moderator isnt going to ask a single question about the various Hillary scandals throughout her entire POLITICAL CAREER but grill Trump on non issues like his refusing to rent property to niggers who dont pay bills WHEN HE WAS A BUSINESSMAN then Trump will basically be debating with one arm tied behind his back.

But if he has proved anything to us its that we should never count him out prematurely. He will finish strong and i think his support in key states will keep it close even if he completely fumbles it

I swear to God you fucking dipshits posting these online polls almost make me want to see the cunt win just so I can shitpost here.

Nope.

Stop getting butthurt then faggot it shouldn't bother you

Yeah, there's no recovery from a 14 points swing.

>brietbart
>druge
Ok

But the Trump victory in the Time poll where over million people voted is the only accurate one. Even alt right autists on twitter cant come up with that many votes to rig a poll where that many people participated.

>3.4 million votes trump

TOTALLY NOT RIGGED GUYS

>Mr Trump also said his microphone was "terrible" and crackled, and that his volume was lower than Hillary Clinton's microphone. He blamed this for what some listeners thought were sniffles by Mr Trump during the debate.
why does he tell such blatant falsehoods? Is he a compulsive liar?

>people who were gonna vote trump vote for trump on online polls = rigging

Scott Adams says trump lost the debate in order to win the election

kek

Why don't you check the Cred Forums archives and see that they were rigging the polls? Newfag.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
AND NOW YOU SHOULD REALLY KILL YOURSELF
HER
CAMPAIGN
IS
ON
THE
BRINK

Is this loss.jpg

>Hacks

Trump actually seemed nervous, especially at the beginning (which is why it seems weird to me that people think he did best at the beginning), now I can't really blame him, I'd have spilt whole cans of spaghetti being in such a situation, it just seems unusual to see after the Republican debates.

Get the fuck outta here Japano, better yet kill yourself once you hit thirty like the rest of the numales in your society.

When he took his first sip of water his hand was shaking. He was super nervous. He will do better the second time. MAGA.

Source?

Reverse hook line and sinker. Hillary is going to sound like a mad dog more and more.

Screencap this

If you have to ask in an echo chamber then yes, he lost.

We saved him this time, but he needs to get his act together and attack Shillary.

DELUSIOAL AMERICAN

I think I've figured it out. He was pretty shoddy but he spent a lot of time shouting down Hillary and interrupting, breaking the rules to run over her time.

The rednecks/lowinfo people love that, they want to see him 'bucking the system' and don't care that what he's saying is basically gibberish.

really disappointed in the boy last night desu senpai.

The memes were fun but he's in over his head.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Butthurt trump reacts to losing debate.jpg

>tfw I get shakes when public speaking too

It's actually pretty common, I take propranolol when I have to speak in front of a crowd. Doc told me almost all politicians take it.

lol that is a pretty good representation

maybe have Lester trying to talk trump down, then he gets brushed aside by the podium before hildawg catches a folding chair to the uterus

Do you see the amount of votes on each poll? You think people took that much time to do that? Where were the "rigged" online polls the past several months? You really are fucking dumb you stupid fucking moron leaf.

even though this is pasta its actually pretty accurate.

sauce with that pasta?

It's not accurate at all, far more Democrat voters participated in those polls

>Hillary is winning in the polls
>"This accurately reflects the sentiments of the American people and there is no dishonesty here! Drumpf btfo!"

>Trump is winning in the polls
>"Cred Forums literally rigged all of them by voting tens of thousands of times in the span of a few minutes, Drumpf btfo!"

>1 million people are browsing Cred Forums
>500,000 people are browsing Cred Forums
Cred Forums and by extension the trumpkins on twitter accounted for probably a couple thousand votes at the most. Even if some of them had multiple accounts this doesnt explain polls with a million participants saying trump won

0.02 has been added to your account. Thank you for Making America Great Again™.

@90632631

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

>If I repeat something enough, people will start to believe it

>You think people took that much time to do that?

Yes, I can believe that a bunch of faggots on both sides set up bots to inflate the numbers.

Or do you ACTUALLY think a million unique people voted unprompted in a bunch of online polls on websites that don't get that traffic in a month?

TRUMP'S GREATEST HITS.
>you wuz totally out of control Hillary
>I could've said some really mean things about Hillary but I didn't
>You didn't have to put those mean ads against me
>I didn't pay him because maybe he didn't do a good job
>I don't pay federal income taxes, that makes me smart
>Rosie O'Donnell deserved it, where'd you find her?
>African-americans and hispanics are living in Hell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Trump just wrote the Clinton Campaign's Ad material from now until the end of the election. All Hillary had to do was sit there with the biggest shit grin on her face knowing this buffoon just handed her a LANDSLIDE win.

youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg

Vid describes Trump perfectly.

Press F to pay respects.

I think Hillary bombed, as well.

Trump dominated

>online polls that Cred Forums rigged with bots and scripts show Trump winning
>CNN poll that Cred Forums couldn't rig shows him being BTFO massively

really makes me think

>Trump utterly destroyed her.
>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
>He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.
>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
>Trump dominated

yeah because seeing all the polls with him in the lead will definitely tell him to get his act together and be better prepared for the next debate

One of the bluest, most cucked, enjoys getting pegged by his wife liberal fuck I know said to me last night "Al Gore destroyed Bush in the first debate, too..."

They're still scared, Cred Forums.

Trump dominated

>this Janet Yellen of the fed
>I have the best temperment

She was a robot. Nobody wants the same . Trump just had to be reasonable and he will win. He did that

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

She was trying to project how lefties feel about the deplorables. Act like you're tolerating an idiot, call him racist, etc. Is there really that many SJW cucks to vote in a President? I don't think so.

>CNN is the tech savvy media group
Surely you don't actually believe this?

Can you give me the name of a real poll? So I can reference it when it comes out next?

Hmm, it's almost like last night had an unprecedented political event that would have bumped up traffic to news websites by a shitton

I'm pretty surprised that Trump supporters and swing voters are happy with his performance last night. I had to turn the debate off out of secondhand embarrassment because I thought he was doing so badly. But American politics are so weird and different to what we have here in the first world. Hope he wins anyway

It wasn't an internet poll. They polled the voters who watched the debate on the spot. 62% said Clinton won and 27% said Trump did.

Monmouth, ABC/WP, Quinnipiac and Reuters/Ipsos

No, he really did do awfully. Its just the Cred Forums and r/thedonald raided the online polls to try to damage control. But everyone knows he did shit.

My gawd,. Did you read how biased that poll was toward Dems? Bing it, I hate google

Here you are.

Yeah., he didn't prepare, tried to turn the debate into a traffic argument, was extremely incoherent at some points.

He has to pivot and start saying some new stuff if he wants to win. His rhetoric is pretty stale. Hillary is basically immune to techniques used on Jeb etc.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>voting in polls counts as rigging them.
record corrected lad, well done.

It actually was that bad. Especially when he asked her if calling her secretary was alright.

The second worst moment was when he claimed Clinton had been fighting ISIS "her entire adult life". It just plain didn't make any sense. Honestly, Hillary should have gone in for the kill there rather than just saying "fact checkers. get to work!"

I know guys like Trump. They can be funny, abrasive and charming etc but when it comes down to it, all their charm and dominance is practiced so hard because they have hardly anything of real substance inside.