It's not funny anymore

Why can't you people just accepted - even NOW - things like pic related.

Honestly, I've been looking at threads full of you all lamenting the way he held back from burying her with so many of her "closeted skeletons" - as he could very easily have done.
I've been trying to explain why for the last year, but you just refuse to see.
Your desperation is no longer humorous to me.

I honestly feel sorry for you. It stopped being funny, watching you goyim think you could avoid having a Clinton in the Whitehouse by electing a Trump, I'd say about six months ago.

Now? Now it's just sad, watching you.
You see their cooperation in broad daylight and still think that somehow this one's going to be different.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean you'll look at this and call me a shill.

I can't tell if you are serious or just trolling but for everyone viewing this thread, it's an incredibly serious issue. Donald Trump is a kike Trojan horse. There are no influential figures that have not sold their soul and by supporting any of them you are supporting your eventual demise.

They'll look at my next comment and say I'm a shill, they won't ever bother to check out these videos or read through some of these links to learn the truth about Donald Trump.

We can't keep letting kikes win.

> Trump speaking at AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
> Trump defending Israel against "nasty" anti-Israel supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
> Trump endorsing Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
> Trump affirms commitment to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
> Jeffrey Epstein
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
> Sheldon Adelson
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
> The Rothschilds
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
> The Rockefellers
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
> Trump's tendency for satanic hand symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
> Trump's khazar ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
> Trump discussing kikes with (((Alex "never mentions the Jews" Jones)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
> Trump + Israel in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
> Trump + Rothschilds + Netanyahu + Khazars = 9/11?????
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

REPLY TO MY SHILL THREAD REEEEEE

MY BULL'S KIDS NEED TO EAT

Not trolling, user. Just wondering why, when the Trump supporters see pics like this they immediately say things like
>hurr git newer picture, shill.

Welp, how's this for a newer picture?
Not even a day old.
If you people knew anything about body language, you'd know everything you need to know.

There's a wise saying;
>"If voting could change anything, it would be outlawed".

You can never be too sure, the kikes are behind so many different shills from both sides because they just like to create general chaos and confusion.

These people are like Tumblr 2.0, they'll never have a logical conversation with you about why it is that the Trump and Clinton families have had such a strong, decades-long friendship. It's easier to regurgitate memes than to accept that something you really cared about was a lie all along.

They're in this together. In the end it doesn't even matter.

His job was to convince your grandma hes not crazy, not make 5 minutes of content for stump videos for his supporters to laugh about.

It's impossible to run for Prez without shilling for Israel, you dummies. You are a puppet state.

Hillary used to be a cutie.

You guys get it, it's all a sham. I don't even know what to do about it anymore. There will never be an influential leader that isn't owned by them- at least not until their reign is stopped for good.

>normies still believe that you can vote corruption away

It's literally impossible to run for president without being bred and chosen by them. You are falling for their lies, good goy.

You can assume one way or the other. It is conjecture either way.

>accept that something you really cared about was a lie all along.
This. I accepted that fact years ago. Unfortunately though, it ruined me. None of the things life offers are available to me now and I'm unable to look like I'm trying to get them anymore.

Yes

It's a horrible photoshop. Look at Ivanka's right arm...

sage and abandon thread

You just know they banged.

Hitler and stalin had pictures together. By this logic they could never possibly become enemies

you bet

Yeah, it was just this last week that I realized that everyone on TV, literally everyone, must have sold their soul to be allowed there. I had just finished up watching some creepy "Hollywood Illuminati" "Jason A" style Youtube videos, "for fun" but really so much info was making me lose my mind and the it was time for bed and I thought "what's a nice, non-shilled, non-Satanic, good vibes thing I can put on to feel less worked up?" When I couldn't think of anything it totally broke my heart.

You sure?

Oh, I didn't realize that Hitler often proclaimed a close friendship with Stalin, even attending his daughter's wedding.

how in the fuck do you losers sexualize a girl from half a century ago?

Trump has entry-tier taste in waifus. Sad!

Oh totally.

The cold war was a hoax. See? The US president and stalin took a picture together!

the real red pill is when you realize that Hitler was controlled OP.

They probably did it while their kike husbands watched and played with each other. These satanic elites have such degenerate tendencies.

>You will never be the White House Secret Service agent on duty that Hillary propositioned to get revenge on Bill

I've looked into it, I've considered it, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Why don't you provide me some evidence to reconsider?

Don't feel sorry for us. Just feel happy with us.

There are now two camps of this election cycle.
The happy going Trump camp, or the miserable, in denial Clinton camp. You should go with whatever is best for your health.
And for a lot of us, it is to feel happy.

>THEY FUCKED US BILL
Really makes you think

>Two people shake hands before and after a debate
>"HE'S IN HER POCKET GOY!"

t. Seamusberg Guinnesstein

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>hey you guys, war makes people a lot of money, how do we keep that gravy train rolling?
The three big opposing leaders in World War One were cousins, you moron.

"Ivory coast" posters are always shitposters. You shouldve finished the job

LOL funny how this is the only picture you challenge, none of the older ones that are actual pics of them hanging out long before this election began.

He's not in her pocket, they're both in ours.
You fucking spastics :^)

Guess its time to dump again

why cant you understand that liberals have to be shut up. comedy central and cnn are loosing to the cooking channel, amy schumer doesnt have a show, and hillary has to spend millions on shills just so people agree with her online

it doesnt even matter what trump stands for. if hillary loses the format change on major networks and news organizations will be so noticeable it would be worth it.

or do you want another ghost busters movie with all female leads... maybe they will reboot blade runner next or how about saving private ryan with no white people like the new battle field

Lol you think all of that stuff is just real authentic shit unfolding, with various interests working their hardest to influence things.

Newsflash, it's all fake, everything you're seeing is a ruse and the puppet strings are all being pulled by the same group.

>if somebody dissagrees with my politcal stance i must hate them.

gtfo

He brought up Super Predator, but she just brushed it off and kept painting him as a racist. He should have kept insisting for an explanation, and showed what a fake bitch she was. You could tell how uncomfortable she got when he just mentioned it, if he would have persisted and brought up the unemployment and school districts in inner cities, he could have finished her.

I started to compare debates from past elections to see how much they deteriorate and I wound up thumbing through elections on wikipedia. There's a pattern of serving two terms and then having an election where one candidate gets shit on the whole time. Nothin ever changed

There he is folks, the reason why Shitlary is such a fucking lying rat. Drapery my ass you lying cunt. Hugh Rodham was a bagman for the mafia. Like father like daughter eh? Wonder if her body count list is longer than his.

hill dawg already won. trump is just there to grow his name and thus make money after the loss.

sucks we will never see his taxes. he wont win and has no reason to show them

He's incapable

Now you understand why the Republicans wanted somebody else. He's honestly not intelligent enough to see what needs to be done or said.

He's fucking incapable of making a clear point. Hillary gives way to much information, but Trump comes off like a goddamn coke head.

She grew up in the underbelly of Chicago crime families. That's how Bill met her. And that's the connection to Obama.

Fucking blind normies will never bother to research this shit. If they knew the rat-faced cunt was also a high-order witch they'd laugh their heads off. But she is. Satan-worshipping, murderous, blood-drinking cunt. You wanna know where all the missing kids go? 460,000 of them last year. Ask that cunt where they are. She knows. She knows where the bodies are buried. Her and Kissinger.

Fuck that bitch. Die soon you demonic twat.

Everyone is a Freemason story?
All leaders are Jews or crypto Jews?
Jesuits?
Black pope?
Illuminati?

I know you have researched these topics.

Right now we have no choice but to support Trump even if our vote doesn't count or if you're a conspiracy guy.