Trumpshills FUCK OFF

I am so pissed off at Trump I am literally seething with anger now after his piss poor debate performance. Did this fucking imbecile think that this one of his rallies? He totally just winged it; let Trump be Trump is akin to saying let retards be retards. Nearly 81 MILLION people saw Trump's NAKED RETARDATION laid bare on the world stage and this fucking phony pompous fuck has the audacity to not prepare for the biggest debate in American presidential history and declare himself winner? Enough is enough. If you are still a Trump supporter after his horrible debate performance you don't deserve the right to vote. Putting aside Hillary's issues, she is at least capable, experienced, and prepared for the job. Trump's 4th grade level antics will not cut it.

Everybody in that debate hall burst into laughter after Trump said his biggest strength was his temperament. Face it. Your candidate has become a caricature of his own doing. The sad part is he will not learn and admit defeat. Instead he believes in the fake manipulated polls saying he won thanks to you trumpfags. You are the real shills. You are setting yourselves up for a colossal ass whooping come November 8th by being yes men. Fuck you Cred Forums you built up this retarded manbaby clown.

nypost.com/2016/09/27/trumps-debate-incompetence-a-slap-in-the-face-to-his-supporters/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
AND NOW YOU SHOULD REALLY KILL YOURSELF
HER
CAMPAIGN
IS
ON
THE
BRINK

That really made me contemplate my stances.

((((((((JOHN PODHORETZ)))))))))

It's all over guys, cnn said so!

You should be disappointed about a lot more than this, Trump is a kike Trojan horse, he has been playing you all along.

(((Trump)))

Nice try trumpshill.
Trump barely responded to any of the questions given to him, instead he went on several tangents to defend himself which dug the hole deeper.

>you wuz totally out of control Hillary
>I could've said some really mean things about Hillary but I didn't
>You didn't have to put those mean ads against me
>I didn't pay him because maybe he didn't do a good job
>I don't pay federal income taxes, that makes me smart
>Rosie O'Donnell deserved it, where'd you find her?
>African-americans and hispanics are living in Hell.

All Hillary had to do was sit there and watch Trump self implode.

>Trump utterly destroyed her.
>Trump dominated

Did you even watch the fucking thing?

TRUMP LOST YOU BRAINDEAD BAG OF FROG DICK

>(you)

I've been a dedicated Hillary supporter since the beginning. However after the disappointing debate last night I'm starting to have second thoughts. Anyone else feel the same way?

So prepared!
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

it was all the jews doing user. this is pol, when they lose it was the jews cheating, so automatically they can claim it was all rigged, they deserved to win, therefore they DID win

Bringing a new definition of tryhard.

Also, if you're voting; kill yourself and your family out of mercy.

I no longer believe in Trump. He has betrayed us. The only rational thing to do now is to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I will go pick up the bits and pieces of my shattered soul now.

Nice meme

Sage and report

that fucking gif

my sides

Why would jews rig something against one of their fellow jews?

I'm sorry about my son. (OP) He was dropped a baby.

>(you) don't deserve the right to vote

who the fuck actually thinks trump can win the electoral college vote?

ww3 by late 2019, screenshot this

fuck the clintons

>Enough is enough
EnoughHillarySpam

Fuck Trump

>90634703
>90634703
>90634703

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>I'm literally shaking you guys
You got your script mixed up CTR, this isn't tumblr

It's funny how ((HIGH ENERGY)) my wife and I have been about Trump.

Then we sit down and watch the entire thing last night. The second it finishes we go "oh yeah... that's right"

And now we''re obviously voting for Clinton.

I'm positive my lurking and shitposting time on /pol is about to plummet because it's like reading a Breitbart comments section in here.

My eyes are open Ron Paul meme

Kys faggot. Nobody cares about your feelings.

You can do better than that

>tfw too polish to be a nazi

ooga booga booga

Neither do they care about Trump's hurt fee-fees.
>pls hillary stop running mean ads against me
>I couldve said something really nasty but I didnt
HAHAHAHAHA

wtf i hate trump at this instant

TLDR CORRECT THE RECORD

Oh and on the

>I'm smart I don't pay taxes

Every Trump supporter now 1000% supports the doings of every welfare recipient, and any voice of concern over the actions of the black community is satire because all THEY'RE doing is big smart and following the laws. TRUMP SUPPORTERS ADMIRE WELFARE RECIPIENTS AS MUCH AS THEY ADMIRE TRUMP.

Enjoy sending all your sons off to fight in the 30 year middle east conquest then

>You are the real shills. You are setting yourselves up for a colossal ass whooping come November 8th by being yes men. Fuck you Cred Forums you built up this retarded manbaby clown.

There is no fun without chaos.

ROLEPLAYING IS FUN!!!

Shitty blog, CTR, suicide is your friend.

Charisma wins elections

Trump's done either way.

Yo CTR has a shit meme game. lurk moar dudes

JUST

>Intelligent investors
>Investing in a crime-ridden labor haven two months prior to an election

Same thing happened post-Brexit. GTFO of here with your bullshit

>Ever supporting Hillary
You are probably alone. Trump did terrible though.

Not his fault it was rigged.
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

>i-it'll be brexit again! y-you'll see!

LMAO

fucking retard

Trump la destruyó completamente.

El habló de planes reales y propuestas, mientras Clinton solo habló de Trump. El la tuvo en la cuerda todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella pudo hacer es sonreír arrogantemente mientras perdida. Fue embarazo para ella y el partido Demócrata.

Casi todas las encuestas, excepto LOL (((CNN))), están de acuerdo.

Trump domino.

Does he pay taxes?

>Cred Forums literally believing it's own lies
If you want Trump to win you should start confronting reality instead of using your own distorted online polls as an argument