Are Canadians white?

Are they? are Canadians white Cred Forums?

Are they even human?
perhaps they are even reptillians
really makes you think

I'm just tryin to think, there was nothing of value they could think of about themselves, and so they decided to stick
> a fucking leaf
on their flag
i repeat
> a
> fucking
> leaf

just like how a leaf falls in autumn, the value of their currency is falling ever so quick, the only ones that cannot into economy are niggers, so are canada white?

another fine example, we can all agree that alphabets are not humans so why would you make police to protect alphabets

Try as you might Happy Merchant, but you will never replace the Kangaroo Fuckers as King of all /pol Shitposters

Only 95%.

nobody can replace the abbos

fuck of and die jew

fuck off genghis

Literally anybody can.

at least we are not stealing others country
and turning them into drug paradises

You don't get it do you, you fucking leaf? you will never be as autistic as australia, and by the way, in a few decades you'll all be dog dick sucking muslim crypto-niggers, your country could never be sustainable anyway, every country has a certain image, one is being efficient [germany], one is being bruteish and dumb [russians], and one is crazy and free [americans], but what about you fucking leafs? you are all known for nothing but for being fucking NICE, what the fuck? being NICE? THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO?
You can't even do that, you know, literally all canadians are passive aggressive niggers, and the closer you get to Toronto the more absurd the whole shithole seems.

>wake up
>leafs still don't have their entire IP range banned

i would rather trust a canadian than a fucking jew!

Thanks Finlandbro

np bro

Canadians are alright

>tfw all these inferior countries thinking politics among their ant-like states matter in the world ruled by the U.S

Less and less everyday.

pls be my ai gf

We used to be.

canadians arent even human

Yep, it's almost as if the mods enjoy suffering

Heyyyy so question. The IMF is adding the Yuan to the SDP, which is made up of the Euro, the USD, the Pound, and other influential currencies. Canada has a lot of Yuan that's basically useless for anything other than trading with China because of all the real estate the Chinese has bought here and invested. Is our dollar gonna go up on Monday when the markets open after the Yuan is now SDP material?