I was a Hillary supporter before the debate. Now I'm all for Trump and plan on voting for him in November

I was a Hillary supporter before the debate. Now I'm all for Trump and plan on voting for him in November.

Nice try nimble America shill

Thank you for correcting this record.

I was gonna vote 3rd party or just stay home, but Trump made me decide to cast in with Hillary.

Yeah.... No

LMAO, its like you didn't even watch the debate. All Trump could talk about was "muh jobs" and "Hillary hasn't done anything good"

I mean, how delusional do you have to be to think a sitting member of US government for almost 30 years doesn't know what she's doing? Or are you willingly ignoring this fact?

That's more like it. How anyone thought that Trump's NAFTA and TPP spiel was a hit is beyond me.

I mean, for fucks sake, she revoked support of that trade deal months ago

Yea,same here

Sure trump isn't as polished as Hillary but what has polished gotten us so far?

I am going with my gut this one time and voting trump,he won me over last night

Me too, and I'm not even american

>I mean, for fucks sake, she revoked support of that trade deal months ago
She will just change her opinion once she wins back again you realize?

Me too, actually. I was on the fence before. Now I'm voting trump. hillary was terrible last night

fuck all you niggers, Cred Forums supports Hillary, the only candidate who will keep the niggers poor and take away their guns so they can't fight back.

She is the only pure aryan candidate who will secure the future of the white race, unlike the kike-loving DRUMPF cuck

#ImWithHer
#HeilHillary

Seems to me you already were Trump supporters and now you are trying to make people think that he won the debate.

Wtf I hate myself now

>muh jobs

as if that's a bad thing. i don't think you know how the "muh ____" meme works.

ITT: ctr shills are so out of touch they don't realize that "jobs" are the single most important thing in our country. hillary will lose because she thinks americans care more about "racism" and "microaggressions" than "muh jobs"

as subtle as a tank

nope. i'd just rather go with a winner like trump rather than the obvious loser of last night's debate (unfortunately because i'd really like a female president).

i wish hillary was a better candidate, but she's not. too bad.

Lol and you have the audacity to bring up racism.

Hillary literally talked about Trump's blatant racism during the debate. Surely you heard about those lawsuits

Lol, you want me to believe that, don't you. You can't handle the idea that Hillary is flexible on her policy.

Imagine if Trump had to make decisions on the middle east. I bet Sadaam Hussein would be alive to this day and you guys would defend it despite your paranoid Islamophobia

Which he was found completely innocent of shill. Get over it, Trump won this debate.

>and you guys would defend it despite your paranoid Islamophobia
I'm a Muslim.

Killing Saddam was a mistake. He kept the middle east stabilized. America only killed him to put in their own puppet so they could exploit the natural resources.

gtfo then.