How bad is his coke addiction?

On a scale of Robert Downey Jr. to Charlie Sheen?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

cocaine last 20 minutes max

/thread

Am I the only one who didn't notice the sniffing?

/thread

Trump doesn't even drink.

I was wondering why he doesn't drink alcohol, it's because he does harder drugs.

and Trump basically started to suck after 20 minutes of wrecking Hillary

we need to keep him bumped up for next 2 debates to MAGA

You copy pasted this shit all day long Leaf.
Still wont change the fact that Trump got destroyed yesterday.

his veins suggest otherwise

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

/thread

I wish he would of Call her out on Her Emails, Her constant lying (Snipers all around her in Bosnia)
Her connection to the KKK, "Her husband's" policy of Mandatory prison and Jail sentence.

>hypothetical
His records are clean, no drugs no cigarettes no alcohol. Shill harder.

I think the cocain thing is the CTR version of Hillary health meme. So unimaginative the CTR shills and Retardittors.

I'm still not satisfied with his performance.
I think he was far from dominating.
He was indeed talking about real plans and policy, but he looked bad while doing it.

I didn't notice at all either until people made compilation vids. Its really stretching

>Trump is going to be 71 soon and his energy is greater than 99% of 18 year old redditors

This, but I think he was trying to be too respectful. He needs to utterly destroy her.

cocaine is a hell of a drug. you would know

He burnt his nasal passages by continuously sniffing amyl-nitrate for his heart.

He's pretty fucking old

Lol c'mon user are you a CTR/Retardittor or a Cred Forumsack. Stop this meme

>tumblr
fuck off.

Lloyd Bridges is dead you asshole. Show some respect.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF
HER
CAMPAIGN
IS
ON
THE
BRINK

>he needs to utterly destroy her
Fucking this.
This debate was watched by 1/3 of the American population and almost nobody's opinions were changed by it.
Most Americans know next to nothing about Clinton so they don't have any reason not to vote for her.
This was the perfect opportunity for Trump to show America her true history and policies, but he just made her look like another random Democrat.

Why are white liberals so pussy cucks that suck their moms dick?? Its like omg kys niggers

Is this some sort of forced pasta you're trying out?

Hillary Clinton and her family have been a thorn on the side of America. Shes a Career politician and she addicted to power but now her status doesn't give her the same high as it used to now she needs more I.E the Presidentship.

>trump is fat
>trump has a cocaine addition

Fucking pick one