IT'S HAPPENING. TRUMP RAISED 13 MILLION IN ONE DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780853860135006211
youtu.be/xQZLYseqNu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Doesn't matter in the end. People's minds have already been set.

Is this real?

Yep, they've decided on a Trump victory.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780853860135006211

Its gonna be great folks

>argumentum ad crumenam
>use this ad nauseam
>claim it's an argumentum ad populum

>trying to distract from his shit debate performance

Pay your fair share you slant eyed subhuman

>implying he didn't win last night

>donate money to a billionaire
trumpcucks really are the dumbest fucking people on the planet.

The usd/mex exchange rate going DOWN means they're afraid of trump winning.

the higher the exchange is the lower you can pay mexicans to do the work.

the lower the exchange is the MORE you have to pay mexicans to do the work and the less people will want to invest in mexican manufacturing.

Wow, a 2% growth, i'm a #ObliqueSpic now.
And if those betting sites were to be taken seriously, foam man or guac lord would be running

When trump pays his fair share of taxes.

Gather the frogs by the rising of the moon

The great rising begins tonight ladd

Thank god we have these beating hearts in manhood's burning noon to MAGA

youtu.be/xQZLYseqNu4

>people actually giving money to someone who claims to be worth 10 billion

Enjoy the long dick of the rich

He earned it, instead of doing Pay 4 Play with every hostile government out there the way Hillary did.

>people actually supporting hillary when shes outspending and out raising from billionaires 6 gorillion to 1

enjoy being economically cucked by shekelstein

Hang yourself

...Because Cred Forums manipulated the polls last night into this morning

Yes, what an accomplishment

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Anyone who gives any money to a politician is a cuck

20% goes to GOP downticket cucks. We are literally buying out the GOP. This gives Trump immense power over the RNC.

It is now the Grand Old Pepe.

I didnt know billionaires giving money to hillary to have a puppet to use was a cuck thing to do.

Man they've been doing it all wrong huh.

Yeah, we should've just used honest democratic bots like CTR does

see

>steals more money from the people he claims to support

Wew

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

why are you wasting legitimate criticisms on pol

I agree, trump wasn't perfect, and certainly didn't attack Hilary as much as he needed to, but he gave clear and precise answers when asked about his policies (although they kept rushing him whenever he went over 2 minutes which I felt was unfair). Hilary on the other hand was just going saying shit like "more jobs" "invest in the youth" and "let's bring the community together" without giving any detail, and I think the American people are sick of that kind of political pandering and for that reason I think Hilary failed last night.

>tfw Hillary was caught actually stealing money from donors

CTR projecting HARD AS FUCK today.

biggest scam of the century. you dumb fucks will put your faith in anyone.

those polls sure are legit

Well put user. Best to you.

About the debates

Many people are upset, frustrated, overall the even isn't what they expected.
Most Trump supporters believed he would go in and burn her alive. He has the ammo and the attitude to roast her. So why didn't her?

The answer is actually pretty obvious, especially when you consider that this scenario is exactly what most Clinton supporters expected.

Hillary Clinton spent the last two weeks training for the debates. A lot of her focus was in finding a weak spot to hit Trump with a "zinger". She has no capacity to really do this on the spot, so they took Trumps strongest fronts, and Hillary's most notable scandals, and prepared around those being brought up.

You have to wonder why they seemed to pick the topics of the debate around what everyone believes Trump is stronger on. Yet on a topic like securing America, he doesn't even mention the wall.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this debate scenario was a trap to humiliate Trump and beat him at his best game, the bantz. They had the college venue, the left moderator, and prepped up for it.
So Trump did the most important thing he could do, talk about topics they didn't expect him to focus on. NAFTA, NATO, TPP. These are big issues, but they aren't notable Trump issues.

This debate was one of the few chances Hillary is going to get to appeal to a big crowd, no one goes to her rallies. The best move he made was preventing her from showing any charisma, and letting her generally unlikable political persona be prevalent.

No he didn't demolish her at the debate. He side stepped the trap and let it be pretty boring. Now Hillary wasted a lot of her strength and ammo on a debate that from what I experienced at work today, didn't leave either side convinced of who they are voting for (on the contrary, two of my co workers have now dropped the idea of voting entirely, previously being Hillary supporters.)

I don't know if its Trump, but someone on his campaign saw the trap coming a mile away.

WRONG

> 670 LIKES

He's finished.

A single Saudi prince that's behind Clinton has billions.

that is just a coincidence though

>A single Saudi prince that's behind Clinton has billions.

Yeah, but he can't afford to give to to Hillary, on the count of Yemen troops conquering SA as we speak.

>recurring charges
>somehow stealing

this fucking delusion.

Holy shit, humans are unreal.

I thought he was self funding.

>not understanding how wealth works

fucking idiot, it's not like he's got a few billion in a savings account

Just a coincidence, goy. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Don't you have an English class to teach?

>liberal logic

I salute you leaf!

>smart money
>intellectual pesos

>nigger logic

>bullish for peso
>gigantic spike towards USD in the pair
tojo your eyes are so slanted theyre upside down

Learn to read charts, retarded cumskin :^)

the Time poll has 1,850,000 votes. You think Cred Forums did that?

gomen nasai sensei i i just looked at the prices on the right

Hanity said one poll had 3 million and trump smoked her on that as well...
Did diamond don it again?