blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
politico.com/story/2012/10/obama-snoozes-and-loses-082001
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J1YX6D0YQQM
youtube.com/watch?v=6pJC0FLA3Sk
presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes
scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#from_embed
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

It's a good point. Trump was expected to lose. Even if he did lose, he didn't bomb. Success

You're already manipulated

He won, though.

Again.

Scott Adams has a long history of seeming like he is absolutely full of it while being 100% right

Man this pasta is already stale.

Really?

I aways thought Scott Adams was a shill until I read all his blog posts.
This dude plays 20-D chess.

>blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

Say what you want, but the guy is pretty much an expert on the science of persuasion.

He was talking about Hillary's health last year.

>T-trump didn't lose today it was merely a move in n+1D that seems like a loss at nD!

Typical delusional drumpf supporters lmao

Zulu chiefs would send their warriors to get killed by the enemy to see their attack abilities. So, could be true.

did you even read what adams wrote? if you did you should know already

>doubting based dilbertman

Cuck Adams' "persuasion" consists of reading the news and stating the obvious.

I'd take his observations with a grain of salt.

>5d chess

He sounded pretty full of it during the Primaries and yet predicted everything with almost a 100% accuracy (he only fucked up on Iowa). Not sure if this trend goes back further.

Are you going to post in every thread? Bit obvious at this point.

Hillary supporter here, unfortunately I have to agree.

She struggled through this one. Trump landed a few good hits.

I'm not too worried though, there are still two more debated for Hill to shine.

You win this round Trumpkins.

he is more deluded than the average Cred Forumstard

She had that strange shimmy thing where her eyes went weird. It honestly looked like she had some ben wa balls stuffed in her snatch.

>Hillary supporter here.

lol no you're not.

why is this faggot everywhere lately

no one reads dilbert or newspaper comics

He didn't say he lost on purpose, fuckhead.

He said that he may of lost, it wont truly effect the number of people that vote for him as he still showed what people needed to see. Mainly that he isnt an insane nazi hitler

Fucking white me. Get off this board!!!

shitty pasta is shitty

>Same nip posting same shit in every thread

You're trying hard to Canadaize Japan on Cred Forums aren't you nigger?

See Brexit

You should know you've been reported for shilling in all the threads you've shilled in the last half an hour or so. Enjoy le ban, NIGGER.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This picture makes me laugh everyone I see it.
Anyone else?

Trump played with kid gloves and absorbed all the damage from both of them being hyper aggressive, the thing he was supposed to be.

There is still two debates and the liberals have already blown their wads.

I upvote this reply

About the debates

Many people are upset, frustrated, overall the even isn't what they expected.
Most Trump supporters believed he would go in and burn her alive. He has the ammo and the attitude to roast her. So why didn't her?

The answer is actually pretty obvious, especially when you consider that this scenario is exactly what most Clinton supporters expected.

Hillary Clinton spent the last two weeks training for the debates. A lot of her focus was in finding a weak spot to hit Trump with a "zinger". She has no capacity to really do this on the spot, so they took Trumps strongest fronts, and Hillary's most notable scandals, and prepared around those being brought up.

You have to wonder why they seemed to pick the topics of the debate around what everyone believes Trump is stronger on. Yet on a topic like securing America, he doesn't even mention the wall.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this debate scenario was a trap to humiliate Trump and beat him at his best game, the bantz. They had the college venue, the left moderator, and prepped up for it.
So Trump did the most important thing he could do, talk about topics they didn't expect him to focus on. NAFTA, NATO, TPP. These are big issues, but they aren't notable Trump issues.

This debate was one of the few chances Hillary is going to get to appeal to a big crowd, no one goes to her rallies. The best move he made was preventing her from showing any charisma, and letting her generally unlikable political persona be prevalent.

No he didn't demolish her at the debate. He side stepped the trap and let it be pretty boring. Now Hillary wasted a lot of her strength and ammo on a debate that from what I experienced at work today, didn't leave either side convinced of who they are voting for (on the contrary, two of my co workers have now dropped the idea of voting entirely, previously being Hillary supporters.)

I don't know if its Trump, but someone on his campaign saw the trap coming a mile away.

I don't understand why everyone pretends Trump is some sort of super genius and not just some guy who happened to stumble on the fact that yanks hate spics and want them deported.

Go back and look at Obama's performance in the first debate of 2012. It was so bad, everyone commented on it.

politico.com/story/2012/10/obama-snoozes-and-loses-082001

Source? I want to believe...

Bush ended Iraq war. Everyone is racist. Hillary spread obama towel head pic. Hillary started birther. Hillary was before TPP before she was against it. Holt call Trump racist. Hilt calls Trump sexist.

Oh yeah she won.

You know the drill... Tits or GTFO.

I come to pol to train my ability to ID storefronts. What a gay site

Second one is from this: charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html

I forget where I cut the first quote from, some focus group in a different battleground state.

I think she lost people because she acted like her shit didn't stink and people hate that.

And if he is a guy then pics of Jamal's girlfriend who is your wife

Trump dominated.

Mama mia! That's-a stinky pasta!

Is Donald Trump still Hitler? If he isn't Hitler then he just won the election

>tfw I just bought persuasion man's book

Pretty good so far

FUCK HILLARY AND HER TPP AND NAFTA

Trump knew he was against a biased moderator but knows a lot of independents will watch it so he can't go off the rails too much on the first debate, otherwise those independents will just think he's a lunatic that can't follow by the rules.

He won't be holding back his powerlevel next 2 debates.

GOLDEN STANDARD SHE SAID FACT CHECKED AT HILLARYCLINTON.COM

>Hillary supporter
>A man
Then he would be the person that can show off his bull.

Stumbling into one or two things that work really well is possible. Stumbling into all of the things that work really well for him as well as being able to get away with things that a single instance of would have torpedoed a campaign? Impossible. This is all deliberate. Either Trump himself or the person running his campaign or both are geniuses.

SNIFF SNIFF BABY

Trump didn't intend to lose. He didn't lose. It was a pretty even affair. The fact that we are discussing this so much shows how it was too close to call one way or another. I feel that Trump proved what he needed to prove, that he could control himself on the big stage. This was exemplified in the way he stated that he was holding back on underhand comments towards the end of the debate. Hillary proved that she was fit for the debate, but that's not saying much for someone who wants to be President. She failed to prove the biggest thing she needed to prove, that she is trustworthy and that she is not a psychopath. I predict that she won't do this in the final two debates either.

TLDR: Trump held his ground

he's using [ P E R S U A S I O N ]
Trump is playing quantum Go while Hillary and the media are still learning colors and shapes

yep agree

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>Is this 5-D Chinese poker?
>Or is Scott Adams just full of it?
His point is that normies think the only thing that matters is how many people think one of them 'won' or 'lost' the debate. What he argues is actually the case, is that Trump behaved in the way he did yesterday to slightly improve his image with the public.

'Winning' or 'losing' a debate doesn't really mean anything. Trump won over more independents (2%) than Hillary (0%), and that's what's important.

>mfw i didnt read that shit

You've been spamming this same image for hours! It's Disgusting! Get out of here!

Do you want us to fucking nuke you again, you filthy nip? Because we'll do it if you keep posting this shit. We get the point already.

this:When Scott gets interviewed (watch him on the Rubin Report on youtube) he seems both full of shit but totally correct at the same time. I personally find it infuriating but it's still fascinating.

and also a good bit of this: Trump always seems to be a living example of the old adage "it's better to be lucky than smart." I personally think that's why Cred Forums has seen a rise in all the "praise kek" / "meme magic" shitposting. He does seem to have a good bit of what I would call intelligence of intuition tho. He's not a great schemer/tactician but he is one of those guys that's good in the moment when all the chaos is going down ... sorta like the Buzz Lightyear thing: he's not flying, but he's falling gracefully.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He snorted a shit tonne of coke beforehand.
> sniff

>By tomorrow, no one will remember what either of them said during the debate. But we will remember how they made us feel. Clinton won the debate last night. And while she was doing it, Trump won the election. He had one thing to accomplish – being less scary – and he did it.
>he won be losing
Based emperor 5D transdimensional hedgehog croquet

Doesn't Trump have products manufacturer in Mexico and China? Why would he be against either of those trade deals?

youtube.com/watch?v=J1YX6D0YQQM

Styx out of fucking nowhere.

Neither Trump nor Clinton spoke much about specific proposals because specific proposals are meaningless; when's the last time a politician actually kept true to one of the things they promised to do when campaigning?

Trump had three goals going into the debate.

1. Don't look "too" obnoxious. He did this more or less.

2. Link Hillary directly with corporate machine politics. He did this several times (especially with "you have experience, bad experience.")

3. Make it clear (and this one is self explanatory) that he is the outsider. He could have been more effective with this but did an okay job.

Clinton had two goals.

1. Rouse her supporters out of their halfhearted slumber. She failed at this venture.

2. Avoid looking sick or weak. She accomplished this.

Trump won the debate by a hair- specifically because the most interesting quips of the night, those all-important ten second or less clips that are memeworthy, were almost all Trump quotes, especially the TPP gold standard. This more than offset a lackluster ability to deflect attacks and his general vagueness on policy.

As I predicted the MSM is echoing the single CNN snap poll in order to convince people that Clinton had a great night, but the online polls tell a different story.

I was kind of disappointed with him desu, but I think pol and info wars have just radicalised me.

i agree, what they say does not matter, people forget. it's about the feels

even if they do remember, campaign promises are fluff. promises are not kept, and even if they are, do not always have the results that are intended. look at obama's promises.

to me trump came off as rambling, ignorant at times and with more blind spots than hillary.

Hillary came off as the typical politician, she's lying, and saying what she THINKS people want to hear. (muh 10 gorijjion jobs, clean energy). no you can't do that, you have to give people something they don't think they want and present it as good.

>two sniffs deposited into your account

scott adams also talks about trump winning in a landslide of like 98% too. the guy's totally pretending and using his persuasion shtick as plausible deniability. he's probably getting a kick out of riling up all this attention and having it blow up in everyone's face come november.

Trump had to be reserved in order to win over the political casuals who have been told that he is a racist lunatic. The democrats wanted him to be up there yelling and ranting

fellow leaf under a nip proxy?

Quote of Adams claiming that please.

Gorilla war rip harambe

He was saying trump could easily be the nominee and give Clinton a run for her money more than a year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=6pJC0FLA3Sk

his interview on dave rubin's show iirc
not sure if he said the 9x% figure referring to the landslide itself or the likelihood of trump winning at all but the implication of a landslide unprecedented in US history (or probably any modern presidential election history) strikes me as something he would say facetiously

as much as I would love to believe it I just can't

What the fuck are you doing in Bangladesh? You an American citizen working over there? My sister is over there right now and I want her to come back stateside as areas of Bangladesh seem to be destabilizing and becoming more violent.

How do you like it?

If you're a proxy... I will rape everyone in your family with a massive black dildo and then kill any family pets.

>8 paragraphs talking about her looks
What a fucking woman.

He lost on the 2D scoreboard. He's right. Think about it. The voters saw Trump go up against a biased moderator, endured a multitude of attacks, and everyone could tell it was not going his way yet he stay composed. That's why he decimated with independents/undecided with the debates. They had low standards going in. They already KNOW that Trump is less experienced than Hillary and they know he is not going to go all out on policy details. Most undecideds want Trump, but think he acts crazy. It could not be a better outcome for Trump especially if he outperforms the next 2 debates. Voters already saw him at his worse and he showed self-control.

Underrated. Here, have a (You)

>using betting odds to predict an outcome
Enjoy your lost money.

>white me
>bangledesh

Lel

The real loser of the debate is the media companies and their narrative.

Who says they cant keep blowing the same wads at the next two debates??

Best thing trump can do from here on out is make everything about the rigged system and media. That has been the main theme of his and Bernie's campaigns and it's something that just about everyone agrees on. Then give examples of how the system works only for people like Hillary. He will gain votes by doing this.

The real losers of the debate were dignity and integrity and ultimately the american people.

Diminishing returns.

I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

THE FAT UGLY RACIST ORANGE OOMPA LOOMPA LOST YOU STUPID FUCKS.

ADMIT IT.

ADMIT IT.

ADMIT IT.

ADMIT IT!

HE LOST.

where are post presidential polls niggers

I still say she squirts those pampers at least once in the next 2 debates

>he won by losing
KEKEKEKEKEKEK
EKEKEK
EKEKEKE

drumpf supporters not even trying

>Most undecideds want Trump, but think he acts crazy.

You're delusional. Undecideds wanted to see the well-spoken, articulate Trump of the 90s. Go and watch some interviews when he was younger and you will know what I'm talking about.

He has utterly failed on that front. Clinton is such an easy target but his complete lack of preparation has fucked him. It was such an incredibly stupid performance. I expected to be disappointed since he's not a lawyer like Clinton but this was really hard to swallow.

>19.9 to 19.5

The media and their "narrative" never loses, it just adapts.

Nothing like a Trumptard to prove how idiotic the "average" American can get.

>kermit's asshole

What debate Hillary was too ashamed to talk about her policys all Hillary did was verbally attack trumps character.

Japan, you're looking a little green today

Undecided voters are undecided because Hillary is everything they hate... That's why they haven't already jumped on board with her. If she's such an obvious choice because of her "experience" then what's the wait? It won't take much to move them into his corner.

It´s the "You´ve been debating a halucination for the past 35 minutes" that always slays me. It´s just sounds straight out of Jojos bizarre adventure.

I don´t get the m&m. Can someone spoonfeed a poor idiot?

(you)

Trumptards BTFO

>You're delusional. Undecideds wanted to see the well-spoken, articulate Trump of the 90s. Go and watch some interviews when he was younger and you will know what I'm talking about.

No, they want to see someone who is not insane and has self-control and he proved that. That is why EVERYONE is reporting he sweeped the debate with undecideds. Even MSM had polls showing he fucking dominated. They do not even know about Trump's past or acre. If they wanted "well-spoken or articulate" they would be (or should I say would have been) Clinton supporters. If Trump does that he errodes his core supporter base. That is what Hillary is doing right now. Everyone has accepted that Trump does not have as much mastery of the policy details. They only care about the bigger picture.

For me its the "this isn't a chess board its your grave"

if you're so confident he lost why must you repeat, and all cap? that's pretty telling. if you have to say it...

Trump thinks on an interdimensional level, it's obvious that a pleb like you wouldn't be able to grasp such sophisticated tactics.

Your perspective is blinded by your bias. You had high expectations going into the debate, but nobody else did.

You've just been persuaded ....... kid.

The way that trump debated meant that the Media would not be able to have any "gotcha" moments, where the moderator says something purposefully confusing in order to cause Trump to stutter or have a long silence to think about what the moderator, where the media could play that soundbite or video clip to make Trump look unsure. This was the best possible outcome

U triggerd m80 boi?

Trump was right, he'll win and win and win and you have this faggot beggig him to stop!

This guy is so odd to look at

How many times have we heard that something or other will be the end of Trump? And how many times did it turn out to be case. The role of the underdog will bring out closet Trump voters in droves. Dems are creaming themselves thinking they win. Independents and undecided voters are wondering why she got it so easy.. as usual. I say to the media, keep treating her as untouchable. Its THE thing that people despise about her.

Skittles meme

so what u be sayin is we wuz victorious?

EVERYONE VOTE HERE!!!

presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes

>where the media could play that soundbite or video clip to make Trump look unsure
idk mang. that shit about his 10 year old being great at computers... then again, its not like they could really go after that because it would look like they were going after his son again.

its like they glued a black mans nose to a white guys face and then colored his skin

It's true, he didn't reveal his true power level by bringing up Hillary's most damning scandals. the second debate is a wiser time to bring them up.

>Teleports behind you
>Heh, nothing personal kid
>hits you with a linguistic killshot

"As I said last year, Trump is changing more than politics. He is changing how you understand reality itself." - Scott Adams

>by losing on purpose
literally no where in his article does it say that you fucking faggot

damn....really makes you think

I'm embarrassed I kek'd at this.

Trump won because we like his ideas. Nobody gives a fuck if Hillary looked polished, and everyone see's through the medias rigging of the debates.

Somebody put a cowboy hat on him. He looks a lot like Benny 'empty my 9 at the welfare line' Garrison.

literally nobody but you gave a shit about that.

you don't speak for everybody

I think Dildude is right, Trump won while throwing a soft gambit and was clever af to do it.

"If you let your enemy win, you win."

Who does that look bad to besides smug liberals aching for a hashtag who'd never vote for him anyway, and us, who'd never stop voting for him over something so petty?

Did you forget America is country of normies?

>He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America,
I didn't realize she'd been elected already.

inb4 when trump loses the election and Dilbert claims he won by losing the election

he's right you know. the day after, win or lose, who are we talking about? trump.

i still don't know how I ever let myself doubt the guy. he's no dummy.

Not a proxy. Not an American citizen. Born and bred Bangladeshi. WTF ur sister doing here. Tell that bitch to get the fuck out. India is much safer.

I don't like it very much but it is what it is. God Emperor Trump is my only hope. Don't fuck it up again burgers.

Trumps performance must have been intentional. He had so many opportunities to real give it to Clinton, but he didn't.

I assume he doesn't want to be repeating the same talking points for the other debates and instead ramp it up.

I've started to think that anything he says is just confirmation bias

It's been like that for months

Stop postin this fag's blog Doris

Got anymore of them based dilbertman memes?

Where do all these doubters of Trump come from. We've seen him do this for over a year, he sets something up and everybody freaks out because it's at a level they don't understand and then BAM he BTFOs someone like a Boss. The first debate will not be remembered unless someone does something truly stupid. He is playing the long game and using the first debate to set up the rest of the debates. He literally won the debate while lowering expectations and also letting the media continue to discredit itself. I mean he literally had three fucking wins last night and half you stupid assholes that really should have faith and shut the fuck up act like he lost. It was almost total victory without actually destroying her. He don't play that game though, he's giving her the Jeb treatment, slow humiliating death by a thousand humiliations.

You are a newfag if you can't recognize concern trolling.

Many forget Trump repeatedly saying that he hadn't even started on her.

It was buried in the public psyche and he instead was quite contained and conservative up there. I believe he is baiting her into a position where can truly make an impact. He wants her to unleash her most vicious attack and only then will the Trump card be pulled.

Scott Adams is a kike sellout

who /catbert/ here?

He studies nlp, nonverbal communication and topics in those fields. Maybe he's good at seeing details others miss.

>if u like this img, u'll buy my book

This gets me everytime and I think in the end I'll buy the fucking book, ust to kek everytime I see it

It looks bad because how tf does a 70 year old have a 10 year old kid?

>A FUCKING DOT

>why is he a man at his 70's
Of course you wouldn't know, leaf.

what the hell is that supposed to mean grease?

The first quote is from the Gravis poll. Most people in the poll believed Clinton won the debate (55 - 45), but almost no one changed their minds.

scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#from_embed

Trump denied her the chance to get her "sound byte" or zinger by avoiding topics like the wall.

She just came off as normal Clinton, which no one likes. He didn't have to destroy her at the debates, he just had to deny her the charismatic zingers she had pre planned for certain topics

>we should build a wall around you donald!

poor Hillary will never convince people she is human.

> Liar

I just want to see if you're actually telling the truth so you'll show up and we can go shooting with your dope arsenal.

Think about the reasons people support Hillary. Many of them support her because they think she is calm, humble, and compassionate relative to Trump. Then she came into this debate and went on the all-out offense, insulting Trump, attacking Trump, attacking his history, during which Trump constantly stayed on the defensive and tried to be respectful while doing the same.

Trump lost but he was collected. Hillary won but she was aggressive and angry. People who looked at Trump as the violent loose-cannon and Hillary as the calm-collected one are likely confused if not outright off-put.

Donald Trump was commanding and aggressive, but cowed by a Clinton who was, at that moment, the Donald Trump of the debates: smug, arrogant, and overly harsh.

Dems hate that. It will destroy their enthusiasm for their candidate.

What if Le Dilbertman is really using us all to write a book on persuasion? About how using persuasive techniques, he managed to convince people that Trump was winning and making mistakes on purpose. What if this is all a ruse? I have thought about this since the beginning of the Dilbertman craze.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

That's perfect. If Trump wins, he never shows the book to the public and takes all the credit for predicting everything right, but if Trump loses he uses the book as an escape plan while making some good buck in the process.

Stop posting your fucking blog, Scott. Fuck off.

And Trump was at like 5% a couple of months ago. I'm not sure what world you live in where you think betting odds correspond to reality.

Can confirm Trump is playing 12D battleship. She unloaded her big guns all at once last night and has nothing but the same rhetoric left. Trump will demolish her in the upcoming battles. Praise Kek.

Scott Adams is correct.

1) Trump did the best on issues like the economy and nigger chimpouts that people actually care the most about
2) Trump's best moments were early on, and people probably stop paying attention later on when he started to fuck up
3) The main thing holding Trump back from polling at like 75% is the fact that the media twists his words and uses out of context soundbites. Most of these undecided voters (and many democratic leaning types) haven't actually watched trump. They just think what the jew media tells them, and they think he's literally a mustache twirling nazi cartoon villain. So with this in mind, Trump actually makes these sort of low-information voters realize "huh, maybe he's not actually insane after all". In other words, media-created low expectations were easy for him to surpass and impress

I would've preferred a completely BTFO of hillary, but oh well

this is also my opinion.
He made a good show last night and did not get humiliated. In this regard he overperformed and people will emotionally view it as a win for him - everybody expected him to sink and fail.

Shillary was expected to perform well, but what she needed to make an emotional impact was to decimate trump. She failed at this.

the day after, all the world talks about trump. this is a win.

Moreover I feel like she shot all the ammo she's got. there aint anything new coming - notwithstanding some major trump scandal - to shoot at him.

trump on the other hand can more offensively demolish her in the coming debates.
> emails
> emails
> emails
> security
> benghazi
> health
> clinton foundation

imho: trump is poised very well.
Clinton is spent.

add to that:
> renewable energy
with hillary being part of the obama administration, she is also responsible for the insanity called "fracking", as much maybe in the heads of voters as obama himself. Now the catch is that obama had also campaigned on a platform of green energy.

She didn't bring anything new, and the talking point is not credible coming from her.

trump can easily score on something easy and relatable.
> We got nuclear plants.
> the best nuclear plants
> cheap energy for american citizens
could be something to shoot at hillary to take initiative

Yeah. It'll also look good to keep an upward trajectory and improve instead of doing equally well on all debates.

very much so. A continuous streak of small victories and continuous presence in public interest will frame him as a winner, people will associate him with winning, even if he only takes small victories all the time

Lol at all these triggered replies. So much butthurt over the mortal wounding of this paper "emperor god" lol

When Hillary brought up the the DNC emails getting leaked by "russians" Trump should've just responded by saying
>you mean the emails that show your campaign, the DNC, and the media all working together to shut down bernie sanders?

His 400 lb neckbeard comment was pretty good though. Just wish he also added this.

98% chance of winning, not 98-2 victory

You've just been persuaded, kid.

>TFW you're fooled by your own cognitive dissidence

OP's pic related

I sincerely fear for the mental health of trump supporters come November.

We will have to open many more mental health facilities to accomodate them and their breakdowns

He's said he predicts an unprecedented electoral landslide. That can be done if he just barely flips purple and blue states.

>quantum Go
kek

>vibrant black communities
Clinton lost

jajajajj

> youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

>genius beyond your wildest nightmares

verbatim transcript:
"And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. ISIS. So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son.

He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them."

He's still doing the blue collar persona, I don't know if you recall but he dropped the new yorker/guido/jewish-isms(literally oy-veying) he was doing at beginning, we'll see if he ever lets off on the mcdonalds eating wwf wrestling watching steel mill workers & ditch diggers are my peoples routine in the upcoming debates. Come to think of it, it seems he has let off a little on the constant muh-troops are the best Americans bit as well, though it has been forever since I've watched one of his rallies(seen one seen them all.)

>I would've preferred a completely BTFO of hillary, but oh well
Then she wouldn't show up to the other two debates due to "issues". He's lulling her into a state of false confidence.

Pretty humanizing thing m8
Ever heard the arguments of why people won't vote for Trump?

Undecided voters, by this point in an election, are usually some of the dumbest and least informed people around. They're the type of people who don't read the news and learn about world events from late night tv and facebook posts. Trump's entire goal with undecided voters is to prove that he's not Hitler. Nobody actually likes Hillary so her campaign and associated media have given up on telling people anything besides "Trump is evil and crazy". Why do you think the leftist media went crazy over Trump on the Jimmy Fallon's show? Because the press is afraid that once enough normies realize Trump isn't Hitler, then he's going to win.

Trump can lose every debate when it comes to policy details because Hillary is just repeating the same center-left policy that every Democrat running for office uses. Nothing she says is going to sway people because most undecided people don't have strong opinions on or an understanding of policy issues. The mood in the country is that people don't like the direction the US is taking, so they want something different. As long as Trump is composed enough to show he is viable and not a loon, then he wins with undecideds because it destroys the entire "Trump is Hitler" narrative.

i see what you're saying. The message is that this is an average human being debating scripted, cunning professional politician. It makes sense, but can be painful in practice.

That post (pasta?) was just massively over-the-top., and had to be cut down a notch or two.

Hillary's performance was quite mediocre but that's the best she can do. Everything was scripted and felt non-genuine, she even started the personal attacks right from the beginning. I just re-watched it. Trump dominated the first 30 minutes but he got too defensive, he could've done much better. Hillary is just a terrible candidate that couldn't even win her own nomination without cheating and super-delegates.
Ultimately I don't think it mattered that much.

its not losing on purpose

He was tempered on purpose...He didn't just win the debate he destroyed the racist hitler narrative and won the election

He avoided most of the traps, but fell into using his Rosie O'Donnell line. Using Rosie worked better for the primary, was canned, and seemed kind of silly in a presidential debate. It would have been better if he were able to give a big unifying "women are wonderful" and I support women in my companies type answer.

Trump won the first part of the debate

-most viewers
-actual issues

The 2nd part they just talked about him

-less viewers
-do you think angry voters give a fuck about "birther movement?"

Trump did fine, he showed he can be restrained and now he's going to go for headshots in the 2nd one

I don't think trump lost but he obviously was using this debate to test the waters. He's needed to set the bar to a part to keep the DNC guessing and confused while he rallies and gets closer to the presidential elections

>4^4 dimensional rope-a-dope

>Hillary Clinton spent the last two weeks training for the debates. A lot of her focus was in finding a weak spot to hit Trump with a "zinger". She has no capacity to really do this on the spot, so they took Trumps strongest fronts, and Hillary's most notable scandals, and prepared around those being brought up.
No to me it looked like she was being told what to say

Thats why she was smiling for no reason i think

although i don't know much about political babble, but when she speaks it sounds disconnected from what trump said maybe thats on purpose but i found that weird, its like she is enunciating things not thinking then speaking

He was baited easily and talked over her way too much, but he did well in trying to keep things professional while hillary stood there with smug smile on her face, cracked jokes every time it was her turn to reply, and treated the event like she was above it all.

Turns out most people dont like the vapid cunt shtick.

I personally think it went perfectly. However satisfying it may have been, I dont know why anyone would think Trump dumping his whole load in the first debate would be advantageous given the nature of his candidacy and the context, strategically.

I would think anyone who knows Trump would see exactly what he is doing.

Let me explain it this way: Imagine Trump doing exactly what everyone complaining says he should have.

How do you think this would play out in the next 13 days?

Anyone who follows what I am saying knows exactly when the kill shot is and why.

He'd come off as a tinfoil nutcase if he dropped so many bombs all at once, even if its all 100% true. He also needs to save some ammo for specific talking points. Its not goig to be the blowout I hoped to see but I think he still has a chance, as long as his patience holds out from getting sneered at for 2 hours straight

The guy that does Family Circus says Trump won? Well I guess that settles it, then.

The only thing more irritating than this fool interjecting himself into this election are the clowns who actually take him seriously.

Yea, Trump was literally heckling her during her time but he was totally calm and collected.

Come on bruh, you can do better.

>b-b-b-but you're a shill

yes, getting spit-roasted in front of 80 million people was a brilliant genius move

>-do you think angry voters give a fuck about "birther movement?"
Trump already has all the angry voters, fuckface. He needs to win independent white women. Last night was a colossal failure.

I don't believe the god emperor would say anything so utterly vacuous and idiotic. Shill!

We knew he'd be double teamed as soon as we saw the list of mediators.

However he dominated the part of the debate that really mattered, the economy. He showed he knew what he was talking about and came off strong.

The parts he looked bad in came later when they shifted away from the economy and on to the peraonal attacks "why are you so racisst?" "why are you such a birther?" Etc.

Implying all geniuses know about computers.

He doesn't even email.

Also, hi Barron, we know you're here

Yes, truly Trump's sole path to victory is appealing to strong independent white women.

How fucking new are you?

The media won't have as much time to damage control if he waits. Expect trump to do or say something to hype the third debate. Also wikileaks

Are you retarded? Dilbert is one of maybe 2 or 3 strips still worth reading.

Nice analysis Oppai

"if they defeat you in 2D, you win in 3D"

-persuasion man

Scott Adams is a literal sociopath

Trump needed to not look crazy or hotheaded. He did

Hillary needed to come off as sincere and likable. She didn't

Not a hard concept to grasp.

(srs) why is Scott Adams important, and why is his opinion so critical?

I keep hearing about this dude /pol. Could use a red pill on this.

And? It's nice to be detached from the apoplectic libtards crying about feefees.

He's been more accurate than all of the TV pundits. He called Trump back in August 2015 I think.

The 5D reverse underwater Chinese poker here is being played by Trump. The gain last night was figuring out that he can go after Hillary and not be perceived as a bully. If he laid into her last night, especially if she ended up collapsing into seizures, it could have seriously backfired. By simply holding the line, he has a sense of boundaries for the next debate. Where he hesitated or equivocated or hemmed or hawed last night, he'll just attack next time.

He needs to study her bullshit better. Her line about stamina and flying to 112 countries should have been anticipated (she undoubtedly used that line before) and met with "racking up frequent flier miles in a recliner isn't serving your country, and, take my word for it, it's not particularly exhausting, though it is cause for reflection, but only when you are paying for it yourself."

>blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

This is the best analysis I've seen anywhere.

Scott Adams is a certifiable genius. This succinctly describes exactly what I've been trying to articulate.

Thank you user.

That buzz light year comparison is hilarious and accurate.

keep in mind that scott adams acts as doorway for liberals into conservative thought

when he says "clinton had the answers" he means to say "clinton acted like she had the answers" before he moves on to "the answers don't matter, which is why you should be afraid of democracy."

He's exactly what (((they))) want everyone to look like once we're all totally race-mixed.

Kek. Let's see a source.

he doesn't look that odd. this is basically more or less what arabs look like, but arabs are a bit lighter, is all.

if arabs are any indication in terms of behavior, that's more or less what we should expect of the future america

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

I've liked what he said in the past, but it's clear to me he suffers from some bias himself - the bias that comes from being a full on Trump supporter.

At the very least you should come out of that debate thinking that Trump talked way too much about himself - he should have moved quickly into Hillary's failings every time.

Pretty sure the question was facetious.

His analysis was spot on. Calling spot on analysis a "new fag" is pretty shill.

F O R E H E A D

I can't figure it out myself, but there's probably a good reason he didn't attack hillary

it might be that after normies hear how trump is a nazi for 6 months, they actually watch him for the first time and they see a dude that's just common sense, and they think "wait, if they call HIM a nazi, what would they call ME if they knew what I thought?"

that will push people into trump's camp.

I know he's not dogwhistling for us as intensely, but I think he might be pushing people further right by doing what he's doing, than if he was to just push it up to 11

Pic related shows Scott Adams is right.

Majority felt Trump lost, yet among the same crows, Trump gained the majority of votes.

>If you lose, you win

If you cant see the proof before your eyes that you're now in denial than you're simply too far in denial. It's over. Romney2.0 confirmed. Drumpf children are now using Bernie tier logicals.

He knows it, he's just hypnotized his audience in thinking he's not biased when in reality he was for Trump since day 1, he just uses plausible deniability and slight jabs at Trump to compensate.

He is just trying to influence the election in Trump's favor.

WRONG
NOBODY SAYS THAT
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?
WRONG.

>"racking up frequent flier miles in a recliner isn't serving your country, and, take my word for it, it's not particularly exhausting, though it is cause for reflection, but only when you are paying for it yourself."
Don't quit your day job.

NOT NICE

kek

I like how trump straight up just started telling the moderator "that's wrong. that's not true."

he should have just come out and accused him of lying, which is what half of the country KNOWS anyway

either way, trump controlled the frame, which is more important than anwering a trap question. people respect that

CTR shills are getting nervous

this.

Underrated.

If anyone was going to be persuaded on matters of policy then they would have decided long ago.

Anyone who is really undecided has not supported Trump only because they wonder if he grasps issues.

Most people do not understand politics. Most people do not know what TPP means even today.

Wow that is a punchable face!

Adams is full of it. He's had a boner for Trump for months now and the reduction of blood going to Adams' head is impairing his judgement.

> Clinton just talked about Trump

Bullshit.

Criminally underrated. Although billboard master race kys

That's what he keeps telling us so it must be right.

Scott Adams is a "Pence" &/or Time Traveller.

>Hillary supporter here

Bullshit fag

Even as a hillary supporter I have to admit Trump outperformed expectations in the debate. He's only gonna get better and she was in peak form. I'll still keep volunteering for Hillary, but truthfully, my confidence is wavering. My heart wants to be in it, but I can't force it.

He persuaded us that he's a master of persuasion, even though he's not qualified to be labeled as such.
Truly a master of persuasion.

Does taiwan seriously know about such a fresh meme?

kek, what even happened in 1990 for this comic to be made? was trump even important back then aside from being a real estate developer (does anyone even care about that?)

Even better. He also hates women, niggers, and jews!

>The fact that we are discussing this so much shows how it was too close to call one way or another.

The fact that you are trying to rationalize his obvious loss so much shows how deluded you fags are.

taiwanese are pretty aware, overall. that show is produced specifically for "aware" types, and taiwan inevitably skews heavily right wing vs western countries, so they'll spread anti-nigger memes before they spread leftwing talking points

also, taiwanese speak pretty good english, so they might know independent of media influence

Proxy.

> Taiwanese
> Pretty good English

I take it you've never been there? About 5% speak basic English. Anywhere outside Taipei fucking forget it. I speak a bit of Mandarin and it saved my shit last year.

What if he really isn't playing 7-D Intergalactic Lawn Darts and is actually just a "silver-lining" type of guy?

What if he's just a rich Archie Bunker-type?

where were you and for how long? young people are pretty good at it, relative to any other east asian nation

the only nations that are really better at english are nations that don't actually have a national language, so they speak broken english instead, such as the philippines or india.

taiwan is pretty good at english considering they don't actually NEED to use it. the % of their population that's fluent is probably at least 10 times higher than korea or japan

18TH DIMENSIONAL CHUTES AND LADDERS

kek

So this faggot shat all over the thread as if he were clever? I guess that settles it, then.

There were a lot of things Trump brought up about her that she never even responded to despite having a time to speak. She never talked about the "Superpredator" quote, she never talked about how the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie. She just refused to talk about those things because they were indefensible.

On the other hand Trump defended himself pretty well. I would say Trump won just because he got a few hits on her and she didn't get anything to stick to him.

great post

>"Trump won the debate by losing on purpose"
If you defeat your enemies, they win

No one is going to mention this is the neighbor he watched the debate with?

bretty gud anal cyst

i heard nearly 60% of all the 80m viewers stopped watching the debate after 50 minutes. we all know trump destroyed hillary for most of that time.

only feelings matter. nobody cares about facts. if people feel hillary is a lying robot cunt, she will lose no matter how many times she shills for her fact checkers.

Shut the fuck up all of you. Trump lost this one. I believe he will come back the next one on oct. 9th. Hillary truly came back this round. No she didnt pass out, no she didnt die on stage like you all said. She had very well rehearsed lines and she took everything out on trump first round. 2nd and 3rd rounds are ours, her and the corrupt gov. have nothing left to fire against him. Hold faith and believe in our savior

Art of the Deal came out a few years earlier. Plus Scott's from NY.

Sure lad

Sure WE all know how corrupt Hillary is, but the average american person doesn't. The average american person doesn't want to recognize the proof of corruption mainly Cred Forums and afflilates have brought to the table. Hillary talked like the politician America has known for the past 30 years and any who were undecided as of the 1st debate are currently swinging towards Hillary over Trump. Now I am hoping this changes and Trump has a master gameplan, but as of the first debate....Hilarry won. If you dont accept that you are ignorant and useless to the progression of american politics.