I dont pay taxes cause im smart

>i dont pay taxes cause im smart
>illegals are in this country and dont pay taxes theyre criminals
>haha its not my fault im just taking advantage of the system
>illegals are here taking advantage of the system

Really makes your racist little hearts sing when he bashes immigrants for doing the very same things he does.

Pol btfo

>two posts by one ID
Also the fuck is that cartoon conveying? The biased mod and also attacking Trump, is this a lolbertarian cartoon?

Illegals are justified in trying to find a better life, just as our country is justified in upholding our laws, keeping them out. Much like a drowning man should not be faulted for trying to hop aboard a lifeboat (even if his extra weight would sink everyone else) They have the right to push him off the edge in order to save themselves. This is not a hard concept to grasp. You clearly haven't thought intelligently on this subject.

>also that flag
lel

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FUCKING FEET HIGHER!

!!! Arrrriba !!!

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Hey pico, that's not convincing or funny, you should try harder next time.

Not an argument.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Trump is LEGALLY manipulating the system. Illegals are doing it... you guessed it, illegally.

Glad to see CTR shills this butthurt that Trump won by a landslide.

Why can't mexicans stay in Mexico and build an at least mediocre country. Why do you have to be so fucking lazy?

No, thank you. I do these things because I believe and I think (more or less) like Trump and / or like a conservative.

you have to go back.

why?

hahahaha :))))).

You have such a beautiful country, lovely music, language, women, landscape, geographical position...

only the corruption and bad people need to be eliminated.

Through charity and write offs (legal deductions) you can also pay no taxes. Or you can just let the government decide where your money goes: gibs, dem programs, illegal wars, etc.

Hey Mexican intellectual, I dare you to rip up the treaty

Put your balls on the table

>>i dont pay taxes cause im smart
The politicians (Hillary) have allowed these benefits and loopholes to exist. Him taking advantage of them to maximize profits is not bad business. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

>>illegals are in this country and dont pay taxes theyre criminals
But they're not criminals because they don't pay taxes, they're criminals because they aren't here legally. Don't forget that part.

>>haha its not my fault im just taking advantage of the system
The system that politicians, the people liberals make fun of him for not being, allowed to prosper. Who better to close these loopholes than someone who has used them before?

>>illegals are here taking advantage of the system
>illegals
Yes it's more wrong for someone who shouldn't be in the country in the first place to get welfare and mail it back home than someone who generates tens of thousands of jobs and pays wages to all these people and takes advantage of legal tax breaks.

>illegals are criminals
WHATAFUCK?!?!?

Your family better be enjoying their last days in America, because they're about to be moving back to you beaner.

>aka 'tough questions'
As in 'purposely biased moderator against Trump', but sure, buddy.

Lol, says the person who's own people try to escape their country by the MILLIONS.

Yeah, keep coping beaner

Not an argument.

>i dont pay taxes because I'm smart
how is he wrong

>illegals don't pay taxes
Yeah, the bigger problem is their use of taxes

Also, illegals aren't citizens of this country.

The amount of coping you're doing is great. lol It really is.

When you see that big fat wall go up along our southern border, just know that it was your country who paid for it.

Just lol

CTR pesos have been deposited into your account Hillary shill.

This sniffing meme is too forced. No one noticed this shit it just makes you shills seem weird

He's a shill, nothing more. He's trying to earn his rent for the next month. That's all.

You know, I'm saying this not as a troll but as another human being. Nobody likes mexicans. How does it feel knowing that a country is willing to elect someone like Trump just so that they don't have to see any more of you people walking down their streets, working in restaurants in their cities, or your degenerate kids playing on the same playground as American children.

I pity you, I really do. But your piss poor reputation is not as a result of racism, but as a result of what your kind are.

mexicans who don't like Trump are all unam faggots and PAN voters, two groups that need to be shot

t. mexicano en el eeuu

dear ctr shills

fuck off and never come back you god damn shits.

nobody listens to you, and you aren't helping your cause.

>illegals are taking advantage of the system
>of the system
>illegal

I like you, mexibro

Kek, even if he finds some loopholes, he still pays more than you dirty spics.

>it's smart to pay the government more than the law states you should
wew

not because of tax's because there illegal . fucking kids >

>Sniff
You know they lost when this is what they keep fucking bringing up of all things.

Thank you for correcting the record op

There salty tears then theres op

Why did you post the edit you fucking kike?

Anyone got the original?

That's actually a pretty good Benny G edit. I'm impressed.

Go fuck yourself OP

As you would, Ahmed

I didn't even notice him sniffing during the debate, but now that they've pointed it out, I see how that's totally the same thing as spasming during a 9/11 memorial service and being dragged away by a doctor.

see
and