TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMP'S SPECIAL MOVE EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/liars-the-clinton-campaign-continues-to-make-false-claims-about-foundation
heatst.com/politics/lester-holt-the-third-debater/
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m
imgur.com/EKB49MO
washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
salon.com/2016/09/27/first-presidential-debate-round-up-whats-being-said-about-hillary-clintons-win-over-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=uqNQbTVan9w
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/18/earpieces-banned-after-lauers-disastrous-presidential-interviews.html
dailycaller.com/2016/08/23/reporters-keep-calling-trump-voters-uneducated-mike-rowe-has-a-powerful-response/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwMAcJ4J_yY
archive.is/N6mEy
informationliberation.com/?id=55562
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
investmentwatchblog.com/trump-accuses-hillary-of-creating-isis-he-literally-points-her-out-her-body-language-is-the-tell-that-he-has-gotten-to-her/
investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-keeps-saying-trump-would-start-a-war-but-she-actually-started-one-in-libya-and-also-threaten-to-start-one-with-russia-and-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs
investmentwatchblog.com/california-independence-movement-now-backing-trump/
youtu.be/Ee8-GfgRm2o
govtslaves.info/nbc-donated-5-6-million-to-democratic-party-sponsored-mondays-debate/
targetliberty.com/2016/09/why-donald-trump-will-destroy-hillary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8
baltimoregazette.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-debate/
thehonestmedia.com/2016/09/26/senior-trump-official-discusses-alt-right-hillarys-weaknesses-paid-protesters/
presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=trending
12160.info/page/man-mows-58-000-square-foot-trump-sign-into-lawn
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM
12160.info/profiles/blogs/hillary-twitching-parkinson
investmentwatchblog.com/the-cleaner-quick-as-a-flashpicks-up-hllarys-crib-notes-she-knew-the-questions-in-advance/
blacklistednews.com/FBI_Director_James_Comey%3A_Received_millions_from_Clinton_Foundation%2C_on_their_Corporate_Partner_Board%2C_brother_works_for_law_firm_that_does_Clinton_Foundation_taxes/54322/0/38/38/Y/M.html
nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/
investmentwatchblog.com/politifact-rates-trump-false-for-claiming-obama-clinton-regulations-on-coal-cost-michigan-50000-jobs-but-goes-on-to-cite-sources-including-from-the-u-s-chamber-of-commerce-stating-that-michig/
youtube.com/watch?v=mOYw70fwq8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO

Trump got broken, demolished, devastated, lost, ravaged, ruined, shattered, smashed, wrecked, abolished, annihilated, blasted, blighted, consumed, devoured, disintegrated, eradicated, felled, incinerated, killed, obliterated, overwhelmed, razed, sacked, totaled, wasted, gutted, torn down, wiped out.

Kek doesn't exist and my repeating digits confirm

third for jeb

ATTENTION FAGGOTS: There is an ISIS terror cell operating in NY that is executing attacks daily. It is being covered up by the media because if the truth was known it would help trump. We need to keep pushing this. We expose the ISIS attacks in NY and the media coverups and we win this election

>CTArgie trying to script again

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/liars-the-clinton-campaign-continues-to-make-false-claims-about-foundation

Thanks Portugal

>Hillary is an authoritarian kleptocrat interested in expansionism and strengthening an illiberal global coalition against liberal democracy and US values...

FTFY

Where the fuck do I find a girl like this when I live in NYC?

That seems fairly routine for NYC, actually.

first for best fetish

Italy user requested this version

>leaving trump gen to speculate about fake happenings

nice try CTR

JEB SURGE INCOMING

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Tell me about it lad.. I'm in commiefornia.

The Clinton of England managers

I'd prefer to download it since it's not a 10 minute video, and i do like watching things in 1080p. I only found an audio version on piratebay

THREADLY REMINDER

DEMS HAVE A MAJOR TURNOUT PROBLEM

NICE TRY CTR
no real trump fan would copy noodle that lame shit all day andnight
get rekt hillary shit

HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE
WE RAN OUT OF TIME BECAUSE HILLARY IS GETTING DESTROYED

Reposting Holt Lester Debate Analysis (Updated Image).

>Trump was asked 15 exclusive questions (6 followup questions).
>Hilary was asked 2 exclusive questions (0 followup questions).

Let that sink in for a moment.

All questions were designed to be handed to her on a silver platter ("Trump finally mentioned the emails, would you like to respond?" and "Do you believe that police are implicitly biased against black people?") The rest of the replies to Hilary Clinton were respectful and easy "Secretary Clinton?" transitions instead of the skewered questions Holt Lester consistently spun against Trump.

This 1v1 debate was a lie. It was 2v1 and almost painstakingly designed to shut Trump down and stop his momentum. All of the questions were designed to push Trump off balance and keep him on the defensive while they leveled false claims and attributed lies to Trump's account, thus forcing him to eat up more time rebutting them that he could have used to discuss his policy issues or legitimate issues for our country. This was a hatchet job and Mr. Holt Lester should be ashamed of himself.

Pastebin of raw text:
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m

Alternative imgur link for spreading it to normies:
imgur.com/EKB49MO

>In debate, Clinton gets no follow-up questions, Trump gets 6:
washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939

>Lester Holt: The Third Debater?

TRUMP WINS

I love Trump but he let us down last night

I thought he would've prepared better, he started off strong but toward the end it was ugly.

61+39=100% Jeb SURGE

L-LEWD!!!

>A NY based group intent on destroying the lives of hardworking Americans
Yeah it's called the Drumpf campaign

You got any tips on how to meet them? I thought I'd done it when I met a pretty cute girl at Trump Tower, but she seems way too sweet and innocent for me to try anything with.

You don't think Trump can win do you?

I mean Hillary, with her make-up looked like she's still 40, while Trump looked like an old man.

America wants young looking presidents

LESTER HOLT WORE AN EAR PIECE DURING THE DEBATE DESPITE THERE BEING RULES AGAINST IT.
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

SENILE CROOKED HILLARY

>tfw forgot to edit pasta
Name is Lester Holt.

I'll fix the image later tonight after work.

>CTR trying to cover up discussion of genuine weaknesses that need to be shored up
We're not Bernie supporters.

Is it just me or was the funniest part of last night when Trump just absolutely unleashed on her and wouldn't let her speak

>Is it Obama's fault?
>Is it Obama's fault?
>IS IT
>OBAMA'S
>F A U L T

FOX says Hillary won, it's over boys

>This 1v1 debate was a lie. It was 2v1 and almost painstakingly designed to shut Trump down

Lester Holt didn't want to be the next Matt Lauer. Lauer's career was probably killed by him being impartial at the CnC forum.

wow, i'm literally shaking. you're objectifying Clinton.

not allowed in trumpgen

All I'm seeing now from people is how "insane" Trump was compared to the "moderate" Hillary.

It's infuriating. These people think that Trump was softballed and that he stumbled through it. There was only 2 fucking questions asked directly to Hillary vs. 15 for Trump, yet he was "softballed".

This is why this country deserves to fucking crash and burn. The people of this nation do not deserve what they have.

Erm, dumpfkins?

salon.com/2016/09/27/first-presidential-debate-round-up-whats-being-said-about-hillary-clintons-win-over-donald-trump/

He said he would. Moderators get directions and shit from the producers.

>Hillary, with her make-up looked like she's still 40

That's the funniest shit I've read so far about the debate!

KEK!

>Trump got 34% of undecided voters despite losing the debate

HOLY SHIT

I started laughing out loud at that part.

Middle of the night while in bed. Hopefully I didn't wake anyone up

Trump has ammo for the next debate,Unless he's been instructed not to mention Benghazi and Libya.

And her connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqNQbTVan9w

>salon
opinion discarded

this shit is seriously disgusting me

our victory will be so much sweeter knowing these shitstains have no power to stop trump at this point, can't wait until november 8th

She was by turns:

Snarky
Smug
Arrogant
Fake
Dull
Shrill
Self-righteous
Sanctimonious
False
Scolding

and

Old

Basically the emotional equivalent of every most-hated stereotype there is:

Mother In Law
Evil Elementary School Teacher
Evil Stepmother
Wicked Witch
Nagging Wife
SJW Scream Queen

The poll numbers will need oxygen masks and pressure suits.

FOX is one person now?

>salon

wew shill

>salon
orly

you sad sack of shit

breitbart news? the same breitbart news thats run by trumps campaign manager you expect them to say he lost? come on CTR get the fuck out of here with that fake shit trying to make us look bad

MAGA 2016

USA

USA

USA

USA

GET REKT SHILL

@90641238

>Salon

Here it is reformatted

Pundits talking about what other pundits say isn't news. It's just a MSM circle-jerk by media nobody trusts anyway.

Oh yeah! I need some chocolate on my pnez! Open wide lil nigga!

when will you morons take the jillpill

#I'mwithjill

Why is Hillary always dressed like a communist?

why would you think he would have prepared better? its been all over the news that he said he didnt need to prepare...hes a totaL natural no script no teleprompter MAGA 2016

Download "freemake video downloader" if you have windows. If not, try to find a "YouTube download" website. I only mention the program because they periodically update it and you never have problems with YouTube upping their copyright shit while websites don't.

>this is how CTR actually thinks we talk

>Holt Lester

Moderators are not supposed to have earpieces.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/18/earpieces-banned-after-lauers-disastrous-presidential-interviews.html

>Why is Hillary always dressed like a communist?

yeah, I thought the red Mao pantsuit she wore last night was a really bad idea.

>MAGA 2016
If you're trying to imitate us, at least fucking lurk, for the love of God.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/23/reporters-keep-calling-trump-voters-uneducated-mike-rowe-has-a-powerful-response/

THE DECREPIT CESSPIT OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Florida early ballots updated for today, they're falling further behind.

>I have a much better -- she spent -- let me tell you -- she spent hundreds of millions of dollars on an advertising -- you know, they get Madison Avenue into a room, they put names -- oh, temperament, let's go after -- I think my strongest asset, maybe by far, is my temperament. I have a winning temperament. I know how to win. She does not have a...
Trump has mastered the English language /s.

Trump got 34% of the 5% who changed their minds

Dirty Lester the Child Molester

>Voting for a literal jew
Good goyim

ctr is ran by literal retards, that's the only voter base hillary has

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwMAcJ4J_yY

Moooooods!!!!

I liked it better when it was possible to think the were pretending to be retarded.

Poor things are the genuine article.

You expected anything different? Hillary could have let out an audible fart and there'd still be hundreds of articles declaring her the winner. The debate didn't change any far left website's opinion of Trump. Rolling Stone has written three different articles declaring Trump the loser.

HILLARY CLINTON:
Facebook likes:
>6,344,352 Total Page Likes
>5.3%from last week
>319,822 New Page Likes
>+144.6%
>2,481,736 People talking about this
>Lots of negative comments on posts

DONALD J TRUMP:
Facebook likes:
>10,863,050 Total Page Likes
>137,375 New Page Likes
>1,889,510 People talking about this
>Overwhelmingly positive comments on posts

HILLARY TWITTER FOLLOWERS: 9.15M
TRUMP TWITTER FOLLOWERS: 11.8M

>BUT THEY THROW THEM OUT
>P-PLS IGNORE THAT THEY HAVE THEM COUNTED

Excuse me?

Based on the atmosphere online, it seems Trump won. By atmosphere I mean everyone but the MSM. This is nothing new if you remember the primaries.

You stink at football.

Already fixed at

>archive.is/N6mEy
>Remove hipster news

Parenting Mag Warns Of 'Blonde, Cheerful' Families Who Seem Normal -- They May Be 'Dangerous' Right-Wingers

informationliberation.com/?id=55562

>/s

Add punctuation, you disingenuous fuck.

>I have a much better -- she spent -- let me tell you -- she spent hundreds of millions of dollars on advertising. You know, they get Madison Avenue into a room, they put names. Oh, temperament, let's go after that. I think my strongest asset, maybe by far, is my temperament. I have a winning temperament. I know how to win. She does not.

California awoos are extra slutty

What online are you looking at? Trump has is getting destroyed everywhere at this point.

Trumpfags confirmed as normies.

Wall around Utah when?

Looks just like that bitch who played on Blossom. Can't remember her name but she's on some gay show no with canned laughter and bad writing.

Swedish news are saying that Trump is considering skipping the last two debates. True or false?

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729

AND

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874

BOTH CURRENTLY HILLARY LEADING, STOP CTR!

VOTE!!

Donald Trump subtly calls out Hillary on creating Isis. She gets Holt to change topic.

investmentwatchblog.com/trump-accuses-hillary-of-creating-isis-he-literally-points-her-out-her-body-language-is-the-tell-that-he-has-gotten-to-her/

NOCE TO see CTR shills have been BTFo.

They were in full force earlier.

Guys, why Trump tried to play on Hillary's field? I mean he must have argued and yelled during all debates, but he was like "guys I'm not a psychopath, I can manage things". But he is weak at all subtleties. All his agenda is a couple of things, while Hillary has a big schemes. Only way he can win is yelling and telling bullshit stories that he likes to tell.

DO WE LOVE NATE?

The stats don't lie.

>HILLARY TWITTER FOLLOWERS: 9.15M
How the fuck did she even get this close, she had around 6 or so. Must've bought a lot. Oh well, Wall Street pays the bill.

Is it true that Trump deleted a tweet or is that more manufactured lies.

Holy shit that is eye opening (if true)

speculation ejaculation

About a week ago Anonymous5 said ISIS attacks would be covered up with terms like "Gas Leak" and "fireworks".

Today the fucking Chief of the NY fire department was killed in a mysterious explosion caused by "Gas leak"

This is the newest in a an avalanche of ISIS attacks in America over the past week. American media is covering up the connection between these attacks in order to help Obama/Clinton.

We expose the media covering up these ISIS cell attacks and we finish them once and for all

If you are in NY, be safe. There is an active ISIS cell that is being covered up by the media.

Just like Nigel Farage, they said he lost the debates and the people who supported him were racist little englanders.

It didnt work,the vote was to leave the EU.

How can you support a literal degenerate?

>children with 3 different women
>cheated on multiple spouses
>cheats at golf

it's mind boggling.

False. Guiliani said he should skip the next two. It was spin room bantz.

Is Wojak next for Crooked Hillary?

jill is for lewd, not for vote

What these these Taiwan movies called again? Its like CG news or something?

Another way to restyle it:

> I have a much better.

> She spent (let me tell you) she spent hundreds of millions of dollars on advertising. You know, they get Madison Avenue into a room, they put names.

> "Oh, temperament, let's go after that!"

> I think my strongest asset, maybe by far, is my temperament. I have a winning temperament. I know how to win.

> She does not

>90641708
>/s
If you want this (You), you're gonna have to work for it.

Weird. One of the panel shows on fox was talking about it he other day and they all said it wasn't a big deal for a moderator to have an earpiece.

OH THAT MAKES IT MUCH BETTER

I'm in the dog house with my wife because I called Hillary "a nagging old woman"

Clinton Keeps Saying Trump Would Start A War, But She Actually Started One In Libya And Also Threaten to Start One With Russia and China!

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-keeps-saying-trump-would-start-a-war-but-she-actually-started-one-in-libya-and-also-threaten-to-start-one-with-russia-and-china/

Hillary Clinton Promises To Bomb Iran as President

youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs

Trump put a hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue incase Clinton lands there.

fap material
would bang

Media covering up Terrorist attacks is Brilliant actually.

Doesn't promote terror, just gets a few people killed at a time.

Turn the spotlight away from the terrorists and they lose their effect. Does not support The Narrative to not give them 100% media access.

Let
Them
Eat
Static

Lefties at work were saying that the debate was neck and neck, and probably a tie. Meaning that Hillary drastically undershot their expectations.

It's a direct quote of how he said it. He barely speaks comprehensible English. He probably gets English lessons from Tommy Wiseau.

Their central must be at the east coast. As soon as 5PM hits there shill volume goes down.

They should make an Aussie outpost, would be cheaper and probably more efficient.

CALIFORNIA INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT NOW BACKING TRUMP

investmentwatchblog.com/california-independence-movement-now-backing-trump/

>I actually really fancy Jill Stein

Wtf lads?>

All you sad sacks should look at Mika of all people. I guess once the God Emperor blesses your vagina, there'll always be a redpill inside you.

youtu.be/Ee8-GfgRm2o

It's been proven they're bots. Most of them have been created very recently and only have a history of pro-Hillary tweets and likes. They also have next to no followers of their own. All their tweets are very mechanical. Mike Cernovich pointed out that she's getting fewer and fewer (You)'s meaning even they've given up.

Did the polls even get release? Any poll other than LA Times?

>Kills americans, doesnt make any difference
>Leaks classified information
>Steals whitehouse furniture
>Silences her husband's rape victims
>Lies to the public
>Pretty much anything she says you can flip around the exact opposite of and have the truth
>Buys followers/bots for social media, has to have shills like you come here and push us further into supporting Trump

Have some cash college kid.
>(you)

>Lefties at work were saying that the debate was neck and neck, and probably a tie. Meaning that Hillary drastically undershot their expectations.

the whole thing Trump needed to do last night was not look manic or dangerous. And he did that perfectly.

As Scott Adams says, he won the election (again) last night.

What were they expecting? I think she overshot bigly by not coughing up both lungs and the black thing she calls a heart.

WRONG!
IT'S WRONG!
NO!

I want to start by saying that it's been a pleasure. I've supported Trump from the moment he rode down that golden escalator.... but what can I say.... all good things must come to an end. The media will be totally biased and both Hillary and the moderator will unite together to BLAST trump.

I believe I can speak on the behalf of everyone here when I say this: we give up. It was good while it lasted, but it's time to pack our shit and go. See you next election, boys.

Holy shit, this is happening everywhere.
She is a nagging old cunt. Women don't like it either but they want the first vagina Pres no matter how rotten and corrupt. Dude friend says his wife won't allow TV in case someone says something bad about Hilldawg.

It's already over.

OK, you're probably one of the new recruits who just got put on the live wire, so let's go over how to shill effectively.

You have no line breaks or any real split in sentences at all. Compound that with shoddy grammar and it's difficult to make out what you're trying to say, let alone that you're anti-Trump.

Now:
>I mean he must have argued and yelled during all debates, but he was like "guys I'm not a psychopath, I can manage things".
OK, what you're doing here is trying to build on a false established narrative. That doesn't work when people very clearly remember what you're alluding to. Be more vague about how he acted.

>But he is weak at all subtleties. All his agenda is a couple of things, while Hillary has a big schemes.
Avoid boilerplate Hillary campaign points. We've heard that she's a policy wonk already, we're just going to ignore that argument. Next time, focus on a specific policy.

>Only way he can win is yelling and telling bullshit stories that he likes to tell.
Cut the cursing. Letting your passion slip in when you're trying to sound objective really cheapens your argument.

Grade: C-, and if you keep this up David Brock'll cut your salary.

They're covering them up so they don't get backlash for inviting 100,000 doctors and scientists from the middle east over. Ignoring the problem doesn't mean it goes away, you're talking about people who think that if they succeed it's because Allah wills it. They aren't doing it for notoriety.

IT'S GOING TO BE OH SO MUCH BETTER WHEN WE HEAR THE TRUTH FROM TRUMP HIMSELF WHEN HE'S READY TO PULL BACK THE CURTAIN AND KILL THE TRAITORS

#TrumpWon trended #1.
Trump won every online poll.
Dilbert gave Trump the election.
The shills have already left for the most part.
The consensus online is a tie or a Trump edge.

If you remember the primary, this is the same stuff as always. MSM says Trump lost, turns out he wins because online sets the narrative, not the MSM.

i just watched the debate after reading a bunch of butthurt here about how trump lost big time but it really didn't seem that way

hillary came over more calm and she was constantly smiling, seemed like she was acting.. but it seemed like a facade. they both traded shots but trump came across as more sincere and intelligent... bringing up NAFTA or good old super predators rather than some beauty pageant queen

it really didn't seem like he lost.. they both had different approaches but i thought he was pretty strong. what's the deal here? why do people think trump fucked up so badly? where they expecting him to pick her up by the neck and put her through a wall verbally? it was just too much hype?

(((NBC))) DONATED $5.6 MILLION TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY, SPONSORED MONDAY’S DEBATE

govtslaves.info/nbc-donated-5-6-million-to-democratic-party-sponsored-mondays-debate/

never gets old

No. It's because the board is more heavily populated now, it's peak time for Yanks and Europa. They were flooding Cred Forums earlier, you'd have thought ot was Tumblr.

I said it'll change in about twn hours amd.it dod.

lol, underrated post

She's a cutie but like many leftists is insane.

>fight nail and tooth in the Meme Wars to get Donald Trump elected and the Great Wall of America built
>decades later
>be old man on death bed
>watching the news
>see the current president declare that the Wall will be torn down just like Hitler's Berlin Wall before it
>last thing you ever see is a bunch of degenerates cheering as it's being demolished
>you're future face when

>She’s telling us how to fight Isis. Just go to her website. She tells you how to fight Isis on her website. I don’t think General Douglas MacArthur would like that too much

One of my favorite moments tbqh

>ctrl f "sad sack"
Is this the new shillspeak? Saw it multiple times last few threads also.

Hillary was technically excellent but showed no humanity whatsoever. She looked scripted. She kept the smile all the time, so much that it was obviously forced.

Trump showed passion and humility, even though he had to debate both Clinton and the moderator.

Clinton won but Trump actually won.

She doesnt have a platform to stand on... you expected otherwise?

Why Donald Trump Will Destroy Hillary Clinton in the Next Debate

targetliberty.com/2016/09/why-donald-trump-will-destroy-hillary.html

fucking

KEK

I was unaware hillary was the only one working at the state department and pulled the trigger

i was also unaware no other americans died under bush or any other president or person in government ever

I will be posting a version of this jan 20, 2025 as trump is leaving office

is Kek even real?

I hope it is Momiji. Cred Forums and /jp/ would be pissed

Try harder.

>2 posts by this ID
>posts farewell

Jill a cute, A CUTE!

yes

From what I watched Trump barely won the debate and Hillary/Lester used all of their ammo against Trump. What did you guys think?

YOU BETTER HOPE NOT

yeah

they say never stick ur dick in crazy
but the trick is in and out quick

>informationliberation.com/?id=55562
>if we lose this is our future

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

It's not over until it's over and the final result is in.
Just look at Brexit. That was polled as losing on the day of the referendum.
Still won.
You can never trust polls 100%

I think Trump will probably win because of what he represents, but it won't be a landslide.

>Hillary Clinton becomes president
>no more Trump memes
>nothing interesting happens except Trump supporters go back to their jobs or shitposting about other stuff

>Trump becomes president
>Liberals on suicide watch
>MSM on suicide watch
>Billionaires on suicide watch
>Trump memes for at least the next 4 years

this, it was 50/50

>Blood pressure rising
>pussy dripping
No one can resist the don

This is my opinion too.

People like Trumps ideas, after all the media shilling people were tuning in to find reasons why they shouldn't vote Trump as president. He didn't give them any.

>That's why Trump always repeats himself to the point that it seems excessive, it sticks
The ironic thing is, because Clinton goes into specifics with her policy and Trump just repeatedly hammers the big picture, it's much easier to remember Trump's positions.

Everyone can tell you what Trump stands for. Build Wall, reform NATO, reform NAFTA, end Common Core, repeal Obamacare, bring jobs back from Mexico, end interventionism/nation building. Hillary, on the other hand, it's harder to tell what she stands for. At most, you'd guess the generic democrat stances plus some of Bernie's cribbed platform.

Scott wasn't kidding when he says the details don't matter much. In fact, overfocusing on the details causes the message itself to be lost.

>The shills have already left for the most part
What board are you on? This place is fucking awful today.

>nu male nodding

>(((smart money)))
Ain't over 'till it's over, nippon, you know this.

>why do people think trump fucked up so badly?

Only the pundits are saying that. Nobody believes them. Trust in the media is lower than the % of people who believe in Bigfoot, much like trust in Hillary.

I'm not educated in military strategy, but that line of thinking makes a lot of sense to me. Hillary and her cronies always laugh it off like it's absurd though. I don't get it.

lol you're sooooooo assblasted. It's hilarious.

I can only imagine your cognitive dissonance last night after watching his performance but trying to convince yourself that he "won"

They expected Hillary to say something that would make the audience burst into applause and Trump would have to concede on stage. Their expectations are unrealistic, so she will always under perform.

They think the only things constituent of a meme is repetition.

He has not won every online poll, only a handcuff at this point, shills are still everywhere, and among every online circle of friends I have they are on basically repeat of how terrible Trump did.

The MSM was always going to declare Hillary the victor just like they did in the primaries, but Trump's underwhelming performance hurt him with his own base. He gave his opponents so much fuel last time to continue their blitz.

He needs to do 100x better in the next debate.

His polls are going to drop badly throughout this week and next. Probably be down 5-6 points by the end of next week nationwide, and have a 2-3 point gap in most swing states. That's how bad he did yesterday.

he literally didnt even do anything

The peso went up due to the MSM narrative. Of course the MSM declared shillary the winner. I bought peso yesterday and made ~400$ overnight.

>normies were flooding Cred Forums
Always the case after a debate, isn't it?

The MSM said Trump "lost" every debate back in the primary. Look how that turned out.

>TRUMP: I do want to say that I was just endorsed -- and more are coming next week -- it will be over 200 admirals, many of them here -- admirals and generals endorsed me to lead this country. That just happened, and many more are coming. And I'm very proud of it.
He speaks like it constantly. Why do you support someone who can't even speak sentences correctly?

>r u guys seeing this
This shill just said killing americans doesn't matter.

He actually corrected the record

It was a setup, Trump was hot, slightly shaken especially on molester claiming he was for Iraq but Trump maintained and just won the election.

I believe it.

When did you guys embrace the fact that average people don't know a single thing about the clinton foundation, her role in the middle east, haiti, etc? Most people have no idea how much of a corrupt warhawk she is. Are you really surprused that they prefer the professional sounding woman over the rich white guy? That's all that matters to these people, appearance and public perception. It's sad, we are voting in the definition of political corruption, and nobody seems to realize it. I don't even know what to say anymore, my will to argue is fucking shot.

you have to believe

>Trump supporters go back to their jobs
lol what job?

Did you expect some divine sign from above or something?

Persuasion man made a good argument for that, but its not over yet. Once he wins the second and third debates he wins the election.

really fires my neurons

this awoo version is superior nigga

>Hillary/Lester used all of their ammo against Trump

Yep, and people are numb to her name calling
She has nothing left, and they didn't even get to discuss immigration yet, he will bury her on that.

Trump wins and I can start a business and hire a few.

ITS TIME TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE LADS

DID THEY HONESTLY THINK THEY COULD STUMP THE TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8

>Lets blame Russia for exposing our corruption!

Wew I love this new country.

So...all according to keikaku?

>My blood pressure kept going up

what did she mean by this

Clinton was as vague as Trump in the debate. We'll do X and we'll do Y but offering no explanation as to how. Like with getting guns off the street. As bad as it was, at least Trump's stop and frisk response was something actionable

Ironically it was the Atlantic that summarized Trump best.

His critics take him literally but not seriously.

His supporters take him seriously but not literally.

He can't. Even if he gets more votes, they would find a way how to put right the results. Like Bush won the elections, though he got less votes.

Literally all the bernouts I talked to said she looked like an evil bitch close to death

Vanilla all day motherfucker. Bite me.

Think about how Hillary came off:

>smug
>petulant, rude
>uncanny valley smile

Trump never called Hillary by anything other than Secretary of State Clinton and their variants.

Trump did so badly, his own campaign are already telling him to drop out of the debates.

Well, I'm flummoxed. I can't find anyone voting for the nagging old rotten murderous bitch.

TRUMP IS PLAYING A LONG GAME.

He's succeeded in this first debate. He was calm and collected. He wasn't his media persona. Now people will be less scared of him.

He will go all out on the third debate, which i'm sure is being moderated by a Fox news anchor, and will absolutely decimate Hillary

Yes. But it was 10am GMT. They've normally cleared l, it was clinton shilling and obviously planned. Place lookee.like Tumblr.

First time on reddit on my life today and i was reading a thread where people claimed Cred Forums was a Communist board and Cred Forums is newfags. Theae people are sick.

>Jews are banking on Hillary

Color me surprised.

Most women know the story behind Trump and his three wives.

The first marriage ended amicably because the love was gone.
The second marriage was with a loon and everyone understood why Trump broke it off.
The third marriage is still going so nothing to say.

Trump's kids speak volumes as to how good of a father he is.

That's perfectly coherent. What about that is unclear?

personally I expected him to curbstomp her on the first go. But hey, I was overhyped. Think Pence will do a solid job? I think so. I'm just not sure what Kaine could possibly do to beat him. The guy's a fucking snake.

>That fucking SpaceX q&a

My sides are gone

It's mostly concern shilling.

Anyone who feels that they actually had a dog in this fight retreated to their echo chamber of choice to convince themselves the other party lost. It just so happens that this echo chamber doesn't require registration and is largely self-moderated, so you can come here to try to score psychological points while you'd be downvoted or banned someplace else.

A lot of us (myself included) hyped this up to be a debate that would mean something, that would change trends and make or break a campaign. In reality, debates rarely do that, and this one was probably no exception. We'll know by the end of the week what the country at large thought about this.

Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate, According to Sources

baltimoregazette.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-debate/

Hi /trumpgen/

A few months ago I asked you what you would call your weekly pro-Trump political analysis program. One user suggested "The Honest Media" so that's what I went with. Thanks to pro-Trump cuckbook pages, my FB following is pretty large, and I've forgotten to check back in with you guys.

It's opened up tons of opportunities for me and I feel like I'm getting good results and doing good work after a couple short months. I'm already getting thousands of hits on my website per week and reach 300,000+ on Facebook.

tldr = Thank you faggots for starting my career in the new media off right.

Here's a recent interview I did with Alan Cobb, a senior official in the Trump campaign. I asked him about the alt right and why they picked Pence among other things: thehonestmedia.com/2016/09/26/senior-trump-official-discusses-alt-right-hillarys-weaknesses-paid-protesters/

haha
oh my god the peso increased by $0.001 US during the debate.

Is anyone else loving how much asshurt Trump causes whenever he cites the polls that all said he won?

>R-R-R-RUSSIAN HACKERS HACKED THEM
>T-T-THOSE POLLS D-D-D-DON'T COUNT

Debate aftermath in your lives?

>chemistry lab
>Professor: So did you guys watch the debate last night? I didn't have time to see it
>Canadian: It was so stupid, they're both so stupid. Hillary wants to tax [forgot] at [forgot] it was just insane
>Professor (liberal business owner): And estates at 65%
>Unanimous criticism of Trump not paying taxes
>Unanimous praise of Trump's tax plans
>Libertarian messing around on phone finds a picture of Hillary's earpiece (don't know or care if it was true) and the whole class finds out
>sarcastic "lets move to canada"s
>"Hillary kept calling Trump a racist but Trump only called her Secretary Clinton"
>"Hillary has cancer"
seems like a Trump victory on my end

If I vote for Trump, will my dream of marrying a special doggy come true?

>He was calm and collected.
Good joke. He constantly interuppted Clinton by shouting "Wrong!" like a psycho and it's easy to tell by the end he was really angry.

>two sniffs have been deposited into your account

>which i'm sure is being moderated by a Fox news anchor, and will absolutely decimate Hillary

Last debate is moderated by Chris Wallace from Fox News, so yes, he will absolutely crystalize Hillary, and after Lester Holt's hitjob last night Chris Wallace is probably angry as fuck and wants revenge.

That being said, Chris is no big fan of Trump but probably will still kill the Hill.

Everyone cast your vote here for the questions of the next debate. presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=trending

I see the Canadians are running to the UK to get away from Trump.

This desu. Clinton was extremely vague. Especially her first response, it felt very vague and scattered.

I only like the original awoo

Man Mows 58,000 Square-foot ‘TRUMP’ Sign Into Lawn

12160.info/page/man-mows-58-000-square-foot-trump-sign-into-lawn

He's not following the usual playbook, but you still are. The old playbook has been ripped up, shredded into confetti and dropped from an airplane into the zebra enclosure.

The spin is real. Makes you wonder why the MSM is not trusted.

MEANWHILE
CHELSEA CLINTON CRASHES HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN

youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM

I'm always amazed by how ugly the man is, like his face just started melting and collecting around his jaw.

Kek loves the fight for repeating digits just as much as receiving them.

He is a God of chaos and all is for his entertainment even us his devout apostles.

Kek can not be willed KEK WILLS IT

Kek will only show himself when time is right to provide guidance to greater chaos which is the light, the truth, and knowledge in general.

Now praise him.

This 100%. He restrained himself well.

My mother in law was asking about it today and the media is working their magic on her too (she's a moron and has literally never voted so doesn't really matter). I fixed that though.

LEAF
E
A
F

No he said she was wrong because she was a liar and he was correcting her record, shitlord

Will Anderson Cooper use the same ammo against Trump as Holt did?

>Think about how Hillary came off:

You left out unnatural and at times just straight up bizarre.

Like that "wiggle" shit - that looked completely mental.

Sure

He pulled the stern dad on her.

Guy complaining about California, If you live near LA it's easy. And NYC? The holy land of single white females? Are you kidding me?

I live in Silicon Valley. Nothing but poo in the loo programmers and beaners here. I go to San Fran where some of the most disgusting girls in the world are, yet it looks great compared to Palo Alto. Please stop complaining.

Tbh, anyone that takes those seriously is deluding themselves. We flood them so Donald can have them as a talking point, but they're worthless as any relevant statistical representation.

>12160.info

Seems legit.

to be fair, it's exactly the same vice versa

Hillary's Finger twitching at Debate- Parkinson's strikes again?

12160.info/profiles/blogs/hillary-twitching-parkinson

>mfw the "military style weapons" question comes up next debate

Nice!

Agree it's so sad. Media won't do it. Shit we can't do it. Trump maybe maybe not as he's not consistent performer in general election. Wake up to find Hillary president will be absolute nightmare for everyone. But Twitter is busy making fun if trump sniffles , they can't even make proper jokes. In beginning to hate humanity on a new level.

I want to vomit just hearing her voice. Good god someone put her down.

Should have seen last night. This is mild.

Cheesy Hubble did this a while back
MSM will ignore it unless they elect Hillghazi
Then they come for our guns

>i was reading a thread where people claimed Cred Forums was a Communist board and Cred Forums is newfags
Was that on /r/HRC? They post shit like that all the time to get clueless SJW's to raid.

WHAT THE FUCK

CTR floods them too.

They are pretty fucking worthless all around.

There's maybe 2000 votes from Cred Forums including bots and shill accounts, we don't ballot stuff any more than CTR

Those shells are used

What?

The “Cleaner” – Quick as a Flash…Picks Up Hllary’s Crib Notes (she knew the questions in advance)

investmentwatchblog.com/the-cleaner-quick-as-a-flashpicks-up-hllarys-crib-notes-she-knew-the-questions-in-advance/

He looks very ill.

>tfw living in Illinois just outside of Chicago and saw multiple Hillary for Prison sorts at my uni courses today

Who #TrumpedUp here?

Reporting from Melbourne

lmao

She was telling the truth. Trump was even accusing Holt of lying because he is in such denial of the truth.

Hahaha holy shit. Hillary claims she has a step by step guide on how to fight ISIS on her website. How fucking insane is that.

No one in SF calls it San Fran

Where in Silicon Valley do you supposedly exist?

FBI Director James Comey: Received millions from Clinton Foundation, on their Corporate Partner Board, brother works for law firm that does Clinton Foundation taxes

blacklistednews.com/FBI_Director_James_Comey%3A_Received_millions_from_Clinton_Foundation%2C_on_their_Corporate_Partner_Board%2C_brother_works_for_law_firm_that_does_Clinton_Foundation_taxes/54322/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Trump wasn't competing for you or some liberal bitch. Trump was competing for middle aged women. He treat Hillary like what you would want to be treated by a man, without being too much of a beta.

Remember that women have a lot of influence over men, and winning middle aged women will improve Trump's chances a lot.

What. Have they been converted finally?

>clinton foundation, her role in the middle east, haiti, etc? Most people have no idea how much of a corrupt warhawk she is

Your correct, She wants war with Iran

>tfw I was one of the anons making threads about Cruz last night

Check and is there a rally today?

Fire on all cylinders, it's time trump summons the dark arts

Trump can bring all this up soon.
I expect some surprises but most are too stupid these days. We risk losing not just the second amendment but the whole bill of rights if Hellary gets in. Her voters don't even know what these rights are.

Some thing called EnoughTrumpSpam. They claimed Cred Forums was.actually Communist and Socialist and newfags like Cred Forums ruined it. Created an account and tried to explain /new/ and all that and got banned. Never visiting plebbot again.

Lester Holt shows he doesn’t know the meaning of ‘impartial’

nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/

The same people who don't care or never look into don't vote so I don't see what I would be upset at that. Her base is laughably easy to dissuade, open up with the fact she took on a rape case involving a 12 year old and cackled when the polygraph was useless turns off people quickly.

If that happens it means we gave up the fight too soon. We let the damn leftists and globalists sink their fangs into the next generation, and repeated the greatest failure of our own forefathers.

Something tells me this was his last article for Huffingpaint Post.

>Trump won every online poll
indeed he did

It's almost as if they can't get their story straight!

Yeah because there are so many conservative Trump supporting women under 50 in the LA basin.

Her responses to Trump were totally rehearsed and sometimes just didn't fit at all.

Same approach, different loaded questions for Trump. Anderson Cooper is really a horrible goddamn choice for a debate moderator. The fag can't resist making everything about himself to the point where he'd actually relish it if he came under fire in the way Lauer or Holt have.

waiting for when she loses and breaks down

she's going to bitch about all that shit I just know it

you know LESTER, let me tell you something. SNIFFF im gonna tell you something so incredible so amzing your heads gonna spin believe me SNIFFF because look, ive got, and heres the thing no one knows SNIIIFFFF no one knows, no one. so weve gotta get tough folks because our jobs are leaving, leaving SNIFFF

What was up with the shilling on debate night

Was it just newfags from other boards? It was ridiculous

Politifact rates Trump “False” for claiming Obama-Clinton regulations on coal cost Michigan 50,000 jobs, but goes on to cite sources, including from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, stating that Michigan lost over 50,000 jobs to coal regulations.

investmentwatchblog.com/politifact-rates-trump-false-for-claiming-obama-clinton-regulations-on-coal-cost-michigan-50000-jobs-but-goes-on-to-cite-sources-including-from-the-u-s-chamber-of-commerce-stating-that-michig/

>only 2000 votes from here

Yeah, no. The traffic stats don't even support that. Plus even I've seen stuff I posted here copied on other sites. This place is no bubble.

>trying to imply Clinton runs a clean campaign

Fucking dying over here senpai keep going.

>EnoughTrumpSpam
Kek, that's CTR's base of operations on that shithole site.

>And Donald never tells you what he would do. Would he have started a war? Would he have bombed Iran? If he's going to criticize a deal that has been very successful in giving us access to Iranian facilities that we never had before, then he should tell us what his alternative would be. But it's like his plan to defeat ISIS. He says it's a secret plan, but the only secret is that he has no plan.
Hillary rekt Trump about ISIS plans.

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!

>Was it just newfags from other boards?
yes

FORGOT ABOUT THE RUST BELT

The government.

Seriously, CTR is just the fucking government. Ex-eployees who have no idea what they're doing here.

Lester Molester

>120 unique IP's
>over 200,000 votes cast
haha

ahh that was so obvious, who is the guy?! he seemed to be friendly with the moderator

Already baking new

Not really, that's more their shitposting site. r/politicaldiscussion is their real HQ.

>just like Hitler's Berlin wall

Amazing how sniffing is the best they have to do. Genuinely hope all of them are given terrible reviews and can never find a job with thier 'social media' degrees.

Disgusting people.

So this is how trump gen dies

Quickly you jew!

Tinley Park, i've only seen one Trump sign but a lot of American flags so i'm hopeful.

NEW THREAD

>i know nothing about election cycles

are all trumpkins babby's first electionfags?

Lots of new fags are well aware of Cred Forums now and know this is an easy place to get attention by shitting on trump. It was a huge event so it drew everyone in. Most of those people are too young to vote or too lazy. They like the (You)'s though.

Wait, they went from bullshit degrees like gender studies to social media?
I'll never hire anyone with a bullshit degree.

CNN this morning was literally talking about how Trump lost because he was sniffing and drinking a lot of water. You can't make this shit up, dude, it's fucking pathetic.

Where in Tinley? I live in Orland

You guys constantly went on about Clinton coughing so you can't say shit.

I voted for Reagan.
When was your first vote?

You do realize most people lurk Cred Forums right?

Reminder: The owl eats the frog

I'm in Lake County, so other side of the city. More shirts/hats than signs here desu. One of my liberal neighbors was whining that too many people here liked Trump and that he'd have to stop talking politics with people. I didn't bring up my support because he's knocking on death's door and I don't want to be mean.

I'm fairly confident we'll go red though.

>Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate, According to Sources
>
>baltimoregazette.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-debate/

Please god make this true so we know for sure they absolutely corrupt

Shillary's twitterbots
youtube.com/watch?v=mOYw70fwq8s

You burgers arent electing Bush though. You're electing Trump.

The thing is her MSM running cover for her saying she 'stumbled' when they had to drag her rotting corpse into the van are now making a mountain out of a molehill over a sniffle.
Fuckhead

Lurkers are the majority. Cred Forums has over 100 million users but very few posters.

For example, 5% of traffic is from China but like 0% of posts. That's because they can't use captcha though.

There's a reason you are here, little one.

It's the new "DUDE SILICON VALLEY LMAO! WE ARE THE FUTURE!" liberal meme

She got exhausted from the heat. Trump is the one that got exhausted from a 90 minute debate.

I'd hire common sense and skill over any bullshit degrees these days. They're all worthless.

i had a feeling that this might be the case

i made the argument last night but had no proof

yeah. to bask in the trumpkin delusion.

The night of the election is going to be glorious when he's finally put down for good.