His rape trial starts Oct. 14

His rape trial starts Oct. 14

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious_litigation
rawstory.com/2016/09/woman-suing-trump-for-rape-dropped-lawsuit-and-will-refile-with-new-witness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad!

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW YOU'LL SOON KILL YOURSELF
YOU HOOK NOSED SKYPE

If this is real, why isn't the media preaching this?

Is it because it's complete bullshit?

What about the Trump University trial?

>Confusing criminal and civil law

When does bill clintons start?

This is the lowest, scummiest tactic yet. I hope Trump fucking executes these people after his election.

You mean the one that got dismissed?

LIAR
CRIMINAL
RAPIST
CHEAT
BULLY

>it will be refiled this week with new witnesses in new york

I know, hillary hasn't been fucked like that since bill gave her the ol' monica maneuver

W R O N G

Is that to test his raping skills or his ability to endure rape? When is Hillary scheduled?

>trial

Usually you need an actual person and not an anonymous tip to have an actual court proceeding.

bit of a dick move of Jeb to sue Trump for rape after the debates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious_litigation

None of them got dismissed. His previous two rape allegations were settled out of court (basically he gave them a bunch of money to shut up). This newest case is actually extremely plausible. Even if it didn't happen how can you be mad that people are taking trump to court when he's ruined the lives of fuck loads of people by taking them to court for things as stupid as saying he isn't a billionaire. Fuck trump. Fuck hilary. Fuck america. But most of all fuck trump. Cut that motherfuckers head off. All child rapists deserve death.

You misspelled RAPIST HUSBAND in your list of words describing Hillary

holy shit MSM really does cause brain damage. this cuck is proof.

unless HRC is their defense attorney, then she is providing a sacred public service

docket listing or kill yourself

>Already has a date
>Hasn't been filed yet
Honestly trump could have any pussy he wants with his money. The timing is very suspicious. I highly doubt he really did it likely it's someone linked to the Clinton's trying to make a scandal like her email to equalize the playing field.
Hillary is selling he's racist/sexist hard.

Shills shilling hard today. stop being a newfag and call them out for their bullshit. You new niggers are hijacking shit and not even doing it correctly

Its only leafs that are retarded enough to believe that garbage

too bad it'll be ended on

>16.10.16.

rawstory.com/2016/09/woman-suing-trump-for-rape-dropped-lawsuit-and-will-refile-with-new-witness/

go suck a few more dicks

HAHAAHH

nothing will come of this because if he goes down bill goes down too, which would make hillary look bad obviously. trump and bill are known to have flown on epstein's lolita express to his private sex island

If it's real, the media doesn't want attention put on Trump especially when it's such a trumped up (pun intended) case that when it gets thrown out Trump will just come out looking better, so it's safer to just ignore it and hope people don't pay more attention to Trump.

lol dumb as fuck brit dong bong bong

>Yfw the rape case caption is Hillary Clinton v. Donald Trump

feel free to prove me wrong m8 :^)

>(((new witnesses)))

kys, globalist shill

didn't think so

Toppest K3K

Voters don't care about rape all that much. Just like they don't care about emails and tax returns.

What will kill Trump is if the economy gets better, muslims leave the west, and mexicans stop dealing drugs.

He's finished either way.

so nothing?

also, best captcha

fuck off you jap shill

>two sniffs have been deposited into your account

tfw oct 14th is my fucking birthday..

shamfur display
commit sudoku

I've Seen This Same Exact Image With Your Same Exact Flag On About 30 Threads

Trump is worth more than all her donations combined. And he hasn't spent a penny yet.

Wasn't this thrown out?

Where can I see the case?

>two catheter bags have been deposited into your account

>brexit

Underrated

I don't get it, please someone explain.

Cred Forums Hates jews, but yet decide to support Trump even though he has very jew like business practices. Wtf?

Good. What he did to Hillary last night was wrong.