'Trump is worse than Voldemort'

news.sky.com/story/daniel-radcliffe-muses-trump-voldermort-comparison-10595539

Drumpf BTFO by the greatest actor of the decade, how will Cred Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-MvkOm4ftc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one good thing about 'celebrities' bashing Trump? I know whose movies never to support. I know who to boycott. I know who to denigrate when I'm talking amongst my friends and family.

Also James Woods is the boss. Quite happy to stand out with an opposing view of 99% of actors.

>tfw voldemort had the right idea in the movie

it's like they're not even trying at this point

Jesus. Are these people even capable of living in reality? Is comparing Trump to fictional figures the only way they can get this generation interested?

>5'5
Forever a boy

I made the mistake of watching this movie with my girlfriend.
>They get to the part where they say "If you ever have any doubts that white men created society, just go and take a look."
>I say "Well he has a point"
The entire time I could see she was giving me looks, and by the end she said I was some kind of nazi. Still fucking her though.

>greatest actor

maybe if you're a yellow toothed chav with no class

Actors have the personalities of 9 year olds.

They are developmentally stunted and get their "truth" directly from the Hollyjew.

He's kinda short don't you guys think?

Poor Radcliffe. He's harry potter for life and nothing is ever going to erase that.

He's the Neo-Nimoy.

IT'S SUPER COOL TO BE A CELEBRITY AND TELL PEOPLE HOW TRUMP IS SUCH A BAD MAN. LISTEN YOU PEASANTS. NOD YOUR HEAD AND VOTE FOR HILLARY.

Someone better get ready to edit the collage...

alpha desu

>that part were the skinheads are mad he has levi jeans

I own a pair and didn't even know they were kikes jeans

Manlet from another country thinks he can lecture Americans.

No. Just no.

based.

Not that I liked Harry Potter, anyhow.
Any of you old scrotes edgy alt comic fans in the 90s?
Dc had a weird underground success ('goths and metalheads') that liked their pretentious comics in the Sandman/Vertigo line, and one if their Titles was
"Books Of Magic."

This starred a young,
English,
Bespectacled lad,
with a pet owl,
who becomes a Wizard.

I'm sure that theres deeper differences, but superficially one looks like the character design of the other, but Potter seems to have been held down and bodily ripped off Timothy Hunter.

Literally one of the twelve tribes of Israel, where is your Christian heritage, leaf?

Oh shit go "fuck" another horse radcliffe and stay the fuck out of US politics faggot.

B-but us wizards need to mix with the muggels! Do you even know what year it is!!!

Is this guy like 5.6?

Give me one solitary reason I should listen to this "man"?

>guys remember that madman that advocated and committed genocide against minorities, ran a terrorist organisation, tortured dissidents and toppled a democratically-elected government?
>yeah trump said some mean things which is considerably worse

oh great a britbong is he going to tell us what year it is next?

>Donald Trump is worse than a character who killed and tortured hundreds of people including children

Wat.

did anyone see his last movie where he pretended he was a farting rotting corpse and talked about jacking off
I did
I'm not joking
that's the level this "man" thinks at

I'm making my way through it now. 's pretty based.

On the subject of Vertigo, where were you when you realised Harry Potter is just a Twilight-style female power fantasy with a male protagonist?
First three panels related.

Uh oh, is he going to die now?

In my eyes he is Manny

>Voldemort
>only fictional, so no harm done
>Trump
>wants to deport real human beans

Guten Tag

Trump BTFO by a hairy manlet.

He should take up voice acting like mark hammil

>calling Trump literally Hitler for saying the Real Estate bubble was going to pop (as literally every educated economist & businessman could've told you)
>not calling Hillary out for literally calling the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq "business opportunities" and continuing to push for even more mid-east invasions because the Saudis bribe Hillary millions and millions of dollars to push for wars fought for the Saudis

GEE HARRY PROJECTING VOLDEMORTE'S CRIMINAL HISTORY PRETTY HARD ONTO TRUMP

AND BY VOLDEMORTE I MEAN HILLARY

>white

but that's not Elijah Wood
or Paul Dano

>greatest actor of the decade

>youtube.com/watch?v=N-MvkOm4ftc

>pure wizards in harry potter are a dying breed
>the last remaining purebloods are trying to save their race from racemixing with muggle scum
>they are the bad guys

When liberals make this "anti racism" propaganda they subconsciously know it's about exterminating the white race.

>what exactly did i say may e ask?

I dunno. I was a big fan, but somewhere after Molly doesn't come back from Faeland properly (I did think about spoilers, and thats the best edit) and keeps fingerpointing at Tim,
"who is such an oblivious ASSHOLE!"
(I wondered what Niel had against guys, since maleness was perhaps the villain of the piece)

but that said, that sort of thing set up other, very, very good vertigo stories, that I intend to combine into the meleu of my D&D game.

Like where the land of fae ACTUALLY is, and why. :P

Female power fantasy with a male protagonist?
I do see your parallel with the princesses and real parents comparison.
But Harry, the main character, is obviously the intellectual inferior of super-character-that-would-have-beaten-voldemort-with-her-time-watch Jermoine...

And your friends slowly respect you less and less.

>A Jew hates Trump

>check on wikipedia that levis are indeed a jewish creation

Sweatpants here i come

except Hermione was the best of her class and a muggle born. Cred Forums BTFO AGAIN

Guys... This is actually really scary. Voledmort was an evil, evil man. I'm actually shaking rn because it's so true... Trump is almost EXACTLY like Voldemort... Like, I'm actually having panic attacks over this... What if he wins?

statistical outlier.

look at the Magic Bell curve

By this logic isn't everything worse than voldemort?

Or is this all liberal doublethink?

wtf is the Magic Bell Curve?

If he wins you'll live a horrible life of improved infrastructure and society, user. We must stop this racist, bigot, mysoginist, xenophobic, nazi, Hitler, white male, sexist, racist, bigot, Hitler, islamaphic, anti-terrorist, white male, xenophobic monster.

Lmao pathetic manlet. He's not even a man and he thinks his opinion matters.

>Daniel is a jew

Big surprise

like the normal Bell Curve. Every group has a small amount of statistical outliers, while the majority is just average.

Hermione is a insignificant minority

All I know is that watching catgirl Hermione truly changed my life

>A british entertainer tries to have a voice in American politics
I fucking hate being a part of Earth.

HES A SMALL GUY!

>Voldemort was obviously an allusion for Hitler
>Trump is worse than Voldemort
>Trump is worse than Hitler

Which of the candidates has more blood on their hands?

my m8 met him in a pub in Southend once

cunt was smacked off his face on coke lol

Trump wasn't presidential material. Simple as that.

>I wondered what Niel had against guys, since maleness was perhaps the villain of the piece
Yeah, there always something a little off about Gaiman. He spins these wonderful tales with absorbing characters and then out of nowhere you get something weirdly self-loathing like the unbirthing scene in American Gods. There's another creepy "goddess kills men through her sexuality" scene like it in Sandman that makes you think he's got some major unresolved issues, although on the plus side it did give us this fantastic reaction image.

>super-character-that-would-have-beaten-voldemort-with-her-time-watch Jermoine
True, it's pretty obvious that Hermione's the author self-insert character. I still maintain that Potter's a female power fantasy though. He is whisked away from his terrible boring life with his ghastly family to a wonderful magical world where everyone just sort of accepts that he's inherently wonderful because of who he is (except some jealous haters of course) and he gets various attractive people fighting over him.

Trump

He criticized a woman.

What a fucking evil human being.

You've been spamming this same image for hours! It's Disgusting! Get out of here!

Oy vey! Another kike against Trumpenstein! How will we ever recover when he becomes president and changes the world?

Lol when will manlets learn?

Are drugs a big thing in the UK or somethin

Voldemorts pretty terrible as a Hitler analogue unless JK Rowling intentionally meant to make a point about non whites being objectively inferior to whites.

Wtf I hate Harry Potter now

Whoa now, just because the things hitler was accused of are fictional doesn't mean he is as well.

>Voldemort is real.

Typical self-hating pure-blood. It was enough that they allowed muggles into Hogwarts.

Hillary Clinton is the successor to Stalin.

I used to like Harry Potter as a child through my early teens until the fans grew up into SJWs. Then Rowling started to pandering to them.

Hillary is Umbridge

wtf i love wizards now

Hermoine was a fantastic academic, but I don't think there was much evidence to suggest she was a very powerful wizard most of her feats where based on technique and knowledge (Brewing potions, knowing various creatures, etc.)

>human beans

Dios mio

Why do all child actors grow up to be fugly adults?

Whenever I shoplift at my local store I always justify it by saying that it's what Harry Potter would have done

>Jew
>Manlet
>Celebrity

Opinion discarded

>greatest actor of the decade he was good in Harry potter but everything else has been garbage

Daniel (((RADCLIFFE)))

Clinton is literally Voldemort.

Radcliffe is literally Ben Shapiro.

Trump is literally Chad Thunderbroomstick.

>5'5

I wonder if they fed him anti-growth hormones for those children's movies or if he's just naturally a bottom rung manlet

I remember that comics.
Rowling probably copied the idea from that comics and produced her book series.

The wizard was even part of a prophecy and all

Yeah I'm going to listen to an autistic actor who can't even dress himself properly and got on stage naked with a horse in some shit play when it comes to politics.

Like he has or should have a problem with that...

voldemort wanted to kill off anybody not of pure blood and to dominate the muggles.

trump wants to make america great again.

manlet confirmed for hating america.

Literal Neo-nazi

This many posts and this hasn't been posted yet?

I'm an actor. I can use a single list of slurs. The other list is off-limits.

He's only 1 inch taller than Hillary Clinton and she's a 70 year old grandma

Good post

>grow up

not daniel, AMIRITE?

Manlets, when will they learn?

That's because they're paid to.

You need to be a extremely famous actor to be allowed to express your opinions without destroying your career

Yeah no, you're right and I agree.
I forgot that my point waffled off and I forgot to wrap it up, but at some point Books of Magic turned to rubbish, but I don't know where.

Voldemort was based on the muggle question.
He wanted to end race mixing and Make Magic Great Again.
Voldemort did nothing wrong.

I should probably go to bed because I fucking lost my shit because of that pic.

>1,65cm

I am 1.71cm and this is hard enough. Well he is rich as fuck, so height is the last thing that would concern him.

literally who?

Anyone have that webm of Radcliffe 'acting' in his new Cred Forums movie where he's receiving cupcakes?

>voldermort

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

welcome

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

his girlfriend looks embarrassed. It must suck to be a manlet. Even with his money I would kill myself

what a qt.

Looked at what jeans I own:

Levis.

I need new jeans soon anyways.

ok

Is this Harry Potter shit worth watching?
I'm 34 and I've never seen that movie. I watched the Bane movie so I would understand the 4you posts but I don't generally watch movies for entertainment.

>tfw 5'7
>used to think I was I was one of the shortest fuckers out there asides from midgets
>then found out about (((Radcliffe)))

If I was 5'5 I probably would legitimately kill myself sooner or later, even if it was with a shotty and a bottle of Jerry's, only reason he gets ass is his ridiculous amount of money

They're crap honestly, not even just because of how elitist the actors are. They're honestly just bad, not that the books were really much better past the 4th one so I suppose it's not entirely their fault. Once (((Rowling))) started getting major attention and money there was just a noticeable decline on writing quality. Shame too because the first 4 were actually really good

>Sweatpants here i come
>implying you weren't already there, by 400lbs friend.

>pure race of magical beings capable of summoning, transfiguring, apparating, transmuting etc.
>race of inadequates capable of building underground trains and rubber ducks
>she would, given her way, have us mate with them

well then they arent your friends really are they

he's a big guy

I love how the rest of the world is so concerned about our election and no one gives a fuck about theirs.

I love how you're so naive as to think that the outcome of your federal elections will have no bearing on the rest of the world..
I also love how you're so wrapped up in yourself that you're not even aware that several important elections and referendums have passed by recently that have had a massive impact on the presidential race.
>inb4 muh Murrica is duh greatest. Fuck Yeah!

>reading Wikipedia article
>"He's English, there's no way he's part of the Jewish network. He must have just gotten the role by chance."
>His mother is Jewish, and was-
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

They cant have guns, so they gotta cope somehow

Not gonna lie, slavtracksuitstyle is so fucking comfy

Voldemort did nothing wrong

Which one in that pic has the dick?

I can't tell.

>greatest actor in decades
wew lads