Atheism has provided such great values, hasn't it?

Atheism has provided such great values, hasn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=f8I_nTW3Im8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1aRFmIHALE
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=QFLBIamw7SE
jezebel.com/lena-dunham-and-amy-schumer-team-up-for-an-embarrassing-1786100937
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why u makin me throw up bruh

>look incredible

Is that a dude on the left? Very noticeable bulge.

Isn't that the woman who raped her younger sister?

>incredible
For ogres perhaps

youtube.com/watch?v=t1aRFmIHALE

This video is what redpilled me, four years ago. The sheer ridiculousness of our civilization is cringeworthy to me now. It's all falling apart and as usual nobody is paying attention to WHY.

>No link or archive

What a shit thread.

>christianity invented photoshop

Atheism don't hold any values.

Atheism isn't responsible for people being retarded they are. We aren't a group, we aren't unified. We just reject a creator.

Any religion has taken it's value from the culture and it's society, not vice-versa. Values and morality were created long before any religion came along.

>UNCOMMON
Also that's fat, not a bulge

You fucking moron.
Atheism is just a state of not believing that there is a god. It's not a phylosophycal system that can "provide you" with ANYTHING.
The word you are looking for is Secular Humanism, dipshit faggot

>Atheism don't hold any values.
Too true.

>It's not a phylosophycal system that can "provide you" with ANYTHING.
Unfortunately, you're right

fucking nasty

>Yes goyim! It's those damn atheists that are destroying our morals!

I can't believe that they are famous!

Fuck

Yeah except she was raised jewish and protestant.

So you know if religion would fuck off and not fill kids heads with all this stupid bullshit when they're young you wouldn't see people acting out and becoming degenerates when they get older.

Kind of like how The people who don't drink until they're legal get shitty drunk in the bar the first time out.

Nice try you big gay homosex.

>yet ANOTHER buttmad christcuck

>be fat, ugly girl
>dont even get fat girl tits

truly cursed by God

>buzzfeed
Colour me shocked

technically not a lie.

What does this have to do with Atheism?

Yeah, if she were raised atheist should would have turned out so much better than if she became an atheist later.

>Look incredible

Why do they even lie? Everyone including themselves thinks they look like shit or are they that delusional?

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

It's a christcuck shill thread again. pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

an extra fat super pudgy stink pussy, one that would make ben afleck gay

> lonely girls
Gee I wonder why

>t. shitskin

No

What does this have to do with atheism? This girl sucks and everyone hates her.

>Lena Dunham

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.

Yep.

>Look incredible.

I have no words. Fucking incredible.

AYO MAN SHE THICCCCCCCCC AS SHEEIT

One of the biggest problems is she looks like a fucking man. If she had a pretty lady face I'd think about tappin' but she looks like a fucking dog pig.

>HURR DURR THE CHISCHUNZ IZ THE JOOS
get out

they look like drug addicts

Yuck

Affirmative

>Lonely Girls project

Yeah I can tell

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

>look incredible

this

the jews want to destroy christianity from the start.

Look Incredible! Top Zoz

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

>Lena Dunham will never sit on your face

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

:) thanks

I think I'd rather fuck my sister.

What a terrible fat distribution.

Sorry you lost me.

Who cares about spaces?

Spaces and gremmar errors make difficult to ñsA to farm my info
If they want to use mi information they needed to do it manually fegget.

I didn't care less for your personal posting preferred format.

Protip: This just makes fags do it more.

Take it from someone who thought the google = nigger shit was fucking retarded.

See the top of my post to understand.

over 2/3 of women in America are at least that fat or even fatter. Lena Dunham is literally the "average American woman" in terms of body shape.

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

Don't forget based St. John Chrysostom

>Durr look how based Christianity is! The few verses about tha Jews makes them just practically hitler!
The Quran also has verses critical of the kikes and their nonsense, that doesn't make Islam based. The reason you're a Christian and not a Muslim is because you were told by your mommy and daddy to worship muh jebuz.

A 100% atheist society would be prosper if it was homogeneous.

>Lena Dunham And Jemima Kirke Look Incredible In This Unretouched Lingerie Shoot

No, I accepted Christianity on its own merits and rejected Islam (and Judaism and its atheism) on its lack.

What the fuck are you on about matey?

Im an atheist. I support Catholicism (the other options being Islam or Zionism are much worse), nationalism and Trump.

Checkmate. And say hi to the Sky Wizard.

>Unretouched

What is it?
>Un implies Undone
>Re implies Redone

They're ok with objectifying women as long as they can set the standard of beauty?

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

>Lena Dunham
>looking (((incredible)))
Biggest lie of the century. This article should be jewly rewarded.

Christianity is always one step ahead I admit.

Stop spaceposting.

Well you're wrong.

Fat? 97% of their lifetime gross income.
Shitty tattoos? A couple bucks in a humid alley.
Immediately knowing they're batshit crazy? Priceless.

Atheists on suicide watch.

That gif is fucking perfect.

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

sorry that this joke passed over most peoples heads.

I too find it hard to believe that any woman could look like they do,

>Cred Forums 40 years ago
>THIS IS IT THIS WILL KILL WESTERN CIVILISATION
youtube.com/watch?v=QFLBIamw7SE

Thicc = firm
Lena = whoobly

Labeling bats as birds and selling your daughter are merits. Ok m8.

>They look incredible

The only thing incredible here is how hard progressives are pushing that walking beanbag chair

>Lena Dunham and jemima Kirke looks incredible
>Lena Dunham
>looks icredible

Lena Dunham: You and I were literally sitting across from each other at the Met Ball, and it was like a crazy countdown to when we could escape. You were like, “We’re honored to be here. We’re honored to be here.”

Amy Schumer: I left so early. When did you leave?

LD: I attempted to grind my ass on Michael B. Jordan for an additional twenty minutes and then left right after you.

I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, “That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.” It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.

The vibe was very much like, “Do I want to fuck it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.” It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, “This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.”

AS: You were dressed like a boy, and you looked sexy, and I really appreciated you showing me your tits several times.

Stop spaceposting.

Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right

under the post number with no space.

You, like all the other newfags who can't be

bothered to assimilate by lurking are a me nace

to the site and I will not rest until you either

assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.

This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee

everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user

here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so

maybe he'll stop'

Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself

because I fucking hate people like you

You're honestly a tasteless p leb btw

Ovenworthy.

Forgot link:

jezebel.com/lena-dunham-and-amy-schumer-team-up-for-an-embarrassing-1786100937

TL:DR

Lena Dunham got upset that she wasn't sexually objectified and didn't get BLACKED at some hoity-toity celebrity event.

But I don't say those, I'm not a cuck lol.

Also, cherry picking a history book...
lel the New Testament is the real testament.

>New Testament is the real testament.
weren't happy with the old, so prefer the new and updated one?

because religions and its """values""" of killing infidels and stoning women is a superior alternative

cuck

Whenever I need to quickly get rid of an unwanted boner, I just close my eyes and think of Lena Dunham.

What a hideous beast...

>Look incredible

>Lena Dunham looks incredible
Words that should never been in a sentence together.

What the fuck does atheism have to do with this? You Christcucks have a serious persecution complex

Dunham does it again!
Casual jerkers absolutely BTFO! How are they ever gonna recover from discovering this abomination?

>Look incredible
Go to any beach in the country
There will be better looking women
And at least the ones that look as bad aren't racist rapists.

Atheism in itself is not the problem.

The certain free-space it leaves must be resolved, filled in a way. Herein we see, in our culture, that it has been filled with unrestricted selfishness, egotism, glorifying values that follow such a thinking pattern.
It is simple, most poeple are unable due to their natural way of thinking, or lack of emotional ablity to comprehend the reality of our world, life, the human condition. Thus they resort to their most basic needs and wants, leading a life that is barely human.

There is the other type of atheist, or one that may not believe in a God so to speak. Who has found by trial and error maybe, or by observation that the values represented in certain groups or religions are actually useful if he/she wants to create a safe, peaceful environment, which is able to foster the next generation, their higher goals and thinking.

That is the basic difference, the capacity to become truly a higher being, a human. Most people you see on the streets, even in your life are dead shells, leading a life without a self-defined meaning or depth.

Am I the only one kind of turned on by how humiliatingly ugly Lena Dunham is?

>spaceposting is a thing

ITT: Fags

>spend thirty years trying to ban anything remotely offensive, often without knowing ANYTHING about what you're trying to ban (D&D, Harry Potter, video games)
>wonder why the overwhelming majority of people have been driven to the left
The GOP died this election, and (hopefully) the liberal domination with it. Lena Dunham is just as capable of being a fat slob as a Christian as she is as an Atheist (if you don't believe me, visit a church sometime), but the only people capable of ruining this country are well-intending imbeciles with an inability to see the complexity of our world and our problems. They're useful idiots for everyone from terror groups to insidious corporations like Monsanto.

yes

She has a 5/10 face and a 3/10 body.
Why does everyone exaggerate?

She's a pretty girl who's unfairly judged in her eyes, which makes her seem much more revolting.
There was also a recent story in which she accused some black football player of pointedly ignoring her because she "didn't meet his standard of what a woman is," on Twitter. Fucker was just checking his phone.

Her body is as bad as it could be and still look human. If she has a 3/10 body then 30 percent of the people in this country are morbidly obese, quadruple amputees or burn victims.

her name is Jemima Kike?

>New Zealand label
feelsbadman

>30 percent of the people in this country are morbidly obese
They are lol. If not more. Plus I'm into somewhat chubby girls, I do prefer THICC girls though.
Yeah she's horrendously ugly on the inside but outside, meh.

If anyone is on no fap, here's a treat

Yeah she's horrendously ugly on the inside but outside, meh.
was meant for

How is it even possible to be fat and flatchested at the same time?

Thank God her genes will be snuffed out and never passed on.

Thanks for making me vom up my breakfast cunt. Seriously, it must take some a grad mental disability to deny reality this much. Those creatures are actually not even average.

My friends girlfriend saw me watching that Sam Hyde "kill Lena Dunham in self defence" and wanted to phone the police to stop him. That video is hilarious.

I believe with certainty that there is a God, but for the sake of this argument I will say God does not exist. The big bang and evolution were just accidents and there is no meaning to life. That is the scenario I will work with to prove the importance of religion even to atheists.

Religion is a trait we evolved to help us survive and live with dignity. As Dostoevsky wrote "All man did was invent God to live without killing himself." All religions stress the importance of family and social order. "Be fruitful and multiply" as it is written in the Bible. Religion motivates people to care about something beyond mere pleasure-seeking. Not everyone needs religion, but only few are better off without it.

Oh, and Gobekli Tepe - the world's oldest discovered structure, is thought by archaeologists to be a temple. Funny the first thing those ancient people would do after build their homes is build a place of worship. Religion is undeniably important. If you don't want to believe in God, fine, but don't be an evangelical atheist, trying to spread your non-gospel to the believers.

what a fucking dumptruck

Kek.