But that's wrong

But that's wrong

(Stein)

What do you expect when you live in a ruthless capitalism, unlimited immigration and mass media system

One too many 'ME's on that cover.

Wouldn't the girl on the cover here be more of a gen Z?

>ITS ALL THE MILLENIAL'S FAULT

Said the divisive kikes who caused most of the wars of the last century

One thing that disgusts me is these annoying dads who are overprotective of their 20+ year old daughters. Like oh no, don't have sex with my little baby girl, I raised her to just be my little baby forever and I never thought she would grow up and want a boyfriend. I created her to just be my little barbie doll and not a real human being.

It's ok though he "defends" the millenials in the last part of his thing. He's not biased or anything

But in real life she averages out 10 different guys a year.

Time magazine has been writing clickbait since before clicks were invented. You might as well have linked buzzfeed

no major wars

>"TIME"
That's the most shit-tier mag in the USA. It's like a Cred Forums thread which went thorugh heavy filtering to make it look intelligent by the use of high English.

This generation is actually a lot better than all the previous ones because it's so empowered by the web. You can't fool people like you could before it.

>You can't fool people like you could before it

Anyway,

R

>Take care of your parents.
>But don't live with them.

Liberal logic.

sounds like jew propaganda to get yourself an appartment when you can't afford It and get keked by loan If you ask me.

Kek

Time is just click baiting because nobody reads paper media anymore.

(((Stein)))

There was nothing wrong with that up until the 60s and 70s when parents started abandoning their kids in mass for drug and sex orgies. Or even worse taking them along with them. Now its just hypocritical.

People really seem to forget that, as recently as seventy years ago, it was the norm to have three plus generations of a family living under one roof.

This "move out at 18 and try to make it on your own" culture really only started with baby boomers.

Not only that, but there are still a lot of other countries who still do that.

Down here, houses in the 60s and 70s were constructed for 2 families. Why rent shitty flat in commie block when you can just move to second floor and live there.

Stein is a worthless douche.

underrated

Is this a real cover? hahaha

no they're saying "meme me," give me those freshly battered memes right now

i live in a pretty expensive town with a good uni in it. alot of boomers kick their kids out and expect them to be able to afford 1.5k rents while studying at uni. more than a handful of those kids gave up on school/got pregnant/addicted to drugs.