What pig bacon really is

Time to trigger some carnism white knights. If you can white knight carnism you maw white knight Islam and neo feminism too. Fact is, when meat eaters and milkfags come to vegans to try and defend their regressive ideology, carnists generate 99% of the autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/arielf/weight-loss
wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/consumers/
youtube.com/watch?v=EqKNfyUPzoU
nrdc.org/sites/default/files/walletcard.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_of_care
thesun.co.uk/living/1795273/trees-have-brains-express-emotions-and-make-friends-says-a-new-book/
youtube.com/watch?v=QKBh12vs-Xc
youtu.be/RKiZlVnKkh8
youtube.com/watch?v=96_UDdKho7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are approaching this wrong, you are attacking your brothers instead of taking an educational stance

Anyone being attacked will take a defensive stance, and even if they realize they were wrong about something, they will defend it because their name and identity has been attached to it

And my response to OP because of this, is, hey man we all got to eat one way or another.

>real truth
Some gay kike vegan's sob story about fucking animals does nothing to me.

Fucking leaf, literally go kill yourself.

I dont give a shit about the pigs (even though they are more sentient than dogs), I would never eat pork, its unhealthy as fuck.

>This product is made from the flesh of animals who led short, torturous lives on giant factory farms.
How is that a warning?

Vegans are evil shits who do not even like human beings, why do they front caring about the health of people?

Quick question will I also get cancer if I eat that bacon in California?

Fuck off, Kike.

Roach.

>carnism
Stopped reading there.

I'm a pescetarian.

There are no more kikes in Austria.

Pork is literally unhealthy as fuck. No educated person should eat pork.

>According to the World Health Organization, processed meat like ham, bacon and sausage causes cancer. >The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has actually classified processed meat as a carcinogen or something that causes cancer. >Researchers found that consuming 50 grams of processed meat each day raises your risk of colorectal cancer by a very significant 18 percent. (4)

I could give a fuck, bacon tastes good. I had a sandwich, made from pure carbohydrate white bread with all of the nutritional value scrubbed out to make it look whiter, pig fat and made soaked in an unhealthy level of salt and nitrates and saturated with carcinogenic smoke, a slice of inadequately tested genetically modified tomato and two chicken menstruations produced in battery farms so horrible that they have to be washed of all the shit and filth they were laid in, removing their protective layer and necessitating that they be refrigerated to slow down the salmonella infection. And I don't give a half of a fuck

Roaches eat pork you fucking dumbass.

Tolles Argument.

CTR hipsters now talking about veganism

MOOOOOOODS

Get rid of farms you sissy faggot and I'll kill you and some bacon off your back motherfucker. I'm not gonna stop eating meat because your only friends are your 6 cats.

This is the same case as when in Finland they recently made a law that forces tobacco companies to put pictures of lung cancers and other shit on their products. It doesn't really do shit because their campaign is ran on the retarded assumption that we don't already know that smoking is bad for us and meat comes from killed animals. We just haven't cared and will not care no matter what awful photos and text you force on the cover.

If I saw that on a package of bacon I would tl;dr in real life.

What's wrong with milk? There are tons of local dairies that let the cows live great lives in exchange for just having a machine suck on their nips.

>hey man we all got to eat one way or another.
It's cheaper to get protein and nutrients from vegetables than meat, but because of predatory lobbying by the meat/dairy industry they get the majority of subsidies

This OP, you can't take an emotional stance with these people. You have to use health and logistics

For instance, it takes 2500 gallons of water for one pound of beef. 70% of the amazon deforestation is for cow agriculture

You have just given me cancer with your post and I didn't even get a say in it.

>when you aren't concise because your statement needs the substance of emotional appeal.

There are three types of vegans

Animal welfare (faggy libs)
Personal health (health nuts)
Environmentalists (prius drivers, solar panel users)

Only one, sometimes two of these are faggy

You have to go back, turkroach.

Inshalla brother, keep on educating these Kaffirs about the danger of pork

Beef should be avoided too. Apart from the environmental impact.

Turkey and chickens are the best meat for personal health.

For environmental sustainability we would have to indulge in entomophagy.

I drink raw goat milk kefir and eat yummy gourmet cheeses. I'm a pescetarian, so the only meat I eat is fish. I eat local free range eggs where I can go see the chickens living their happy little lives.

Bacon is actually good for diet.
github.com/arielf/weight-loss

How is this pic still adorable and not creepy like you would expect from a photo of children feasting on a raw, bloody corpse?

Is it the little cup?

not like such actions have stopped people from smoking

some people want to watch the world burn, get used to it

Why not simply accept that you cannot stop the rain?

Why should humans be the only animal that doesn't kill other animals?

t. no argument

Why does this slavic Untermensch talk to me?

>American education.

>all that extra packaging

don't you care about deforestation bro? or the atmospheric effects of processing thermoplastics? you fucking scumbag

Are you the crazy bitch from this thread

fresh

it's a hell of a lot closer to what nature intended for us than what vegans push
We instinctively know there's nothing wrong with it

Actually, its for planting soy. For vegetarian fake meat.

I know because i fucking grow soy in the amazon and sell it to the united states.

What's that imag

You can't stop pedophilia either, you can't stop people from having a scat fetish and rubbing shit on their face.

That doesn't mean I can't show normal people the error of their ways

well meat industry is bad for just about everything, including consumer. all that will change when were all eating lab grown meat though.

>why do they front caring about the health of people?
like all liberals they use it as a form of both superiority boosting as well as self victimization

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/consumers/

>This meat product is made from animals

Vegans truly are a smart bunch.

Tasty murder. Mmm-mm.

>70% of the amazon deforestation is for cow agriculture
>70% of amazon deforestation is 3rd worlders trying to make a living so they can feed their families
ftfy

>people falling for OP's bait
>Cred Forums confirms yet again its average IQ is at least one standard deviation below the mean

Good show.

>unhealthy amounts of fat

Sorry, we gave up that myth long ago. Fat and Protein are your keys to living healthy. Cut all the carbs the food industry has been pumping into everything since the '50s and you're good to go. Get all your carbs from green vegetables.

Vegans would do so much better if they moved to a stance of eat what you kill yourself.

The flesh sustains me, fuck off leaf.

Wrong. For the last 4 million years of our evolution we were opportunistic scavengers, but mostly foragers.

Only in the last 100,000 years did we slowly start becoming formidable hunters.

Lastly, civilisation was a product of agriculture and dairy products, NOT meat consumption.

Meat is an important part of our diet, no argument there, but NOT pork and NOT beef.

>Deer
>Fish
>Chicken
>Turkey

Thats ideal meat.

Stay away from dark meat and you will live longer.

I am literally eating a burger rn

A guy cured himself of Coronary Artery Disease by going vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=EqKNfyUPzoU

Soy is a major part of it no doubt, but Cows consume the majority of the grain we grow, not us

WOW WOW WOW

So you are saying

that in order to eat animals

you have to kill them?!?!?!!?!?

that changes EVERYTHING

ITS FOR PLANTING SOY FOR VEGAN MEAT

I FUCKING GROW THIS CRAP

I just ate some bacon Sunday morning from a wild boar I killed with my Remington 870 so suck my dick numale faggot

vegans btfo

I'd probably switch from eating chicken to fish for the routine meat in my diet but the mercury content of even fresh caught fish worried me which is unfortunate because I do prefer the better fish meats over chicken.

Fucking brazil pounces with facts

B-but user I love bread! D:
Just eat it in moderation ok?

>believing in evolution

affordable lab grown meat when?

My name is Harley Durian and I'm riding vegans.

i for my part, like eating them while they can still fight back a bit

>That doesn't mean I can't show normal people the error of their ways

But you can stop being such a self righteous faggot.

I go by this and mostly stick to the ones that say "least mercury", I live in the Pacific NW so it's a little easier/cheaper than it might be for someone else.

nrdc.org/sites/default/files/walletcard.pdf

Cows don't eat soy, you fucking retarded burger.
And in brazil we let our cattle graze, we don't buy food for them. We have plenty of space.

Your entire argument was that 70% of the amazon that was cut down was being used for "cow agriculture", but its not. Its for growing soy so little entitled brats in the US can feel good about not killing animals.

Hundreds of thousands of species are extinct every year so you can tell people how much of a special snowflake you are.

>Vegans will deny this

Looks good to me.

I raise my own animals.
I've heard white knights are a little salty.

>Say pork is unhealthy
>Post a quote that's clearly talking specifically about processed meat

You could at least have tried to change the quote or something.

Your opinion is ONLY perpetuated by Dialectic subversion tactics.
And let me kind of explain what I mean.

Until now, I wouldn't have thought about the animal in question. I personally don't eat pork (Not because I'm a Muslim or Jew; I'm a lobster fisherman for christ's sake), so I can empathize with your atheistic attitude , because I don't eat pork like you, and I can safely shame pork eaters in my own mind. Veganism is a part of Marxist ethics. Look up en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_of_care
Your militant attitude towards "Carnists" stem from that same "Ethics of care" branch of feminist philosophy, that all people (and species to an extent) can take moral action ONLY under the consent of the individual person being affected by the action.

In nature, that kind of mentality doesn't even exist.

Pic unrelated, but enjoy it anyway.

1. i raise my own pigs
2. they get butchered at around 300 lbs
3. illegal immigrants are bad on the water supply, not farm animals
4. pollution is a way of life, Earth fixes it and has been fixing pollution for billions of years
5. 'saturated fat' is a meme created by the sugar lobby, run by jews
6. cholesterol is proven to be healthy, not bad
7. sugar and being a lazy welfare vegan faggot causes obesity and diseases, not bacon

I don't know if that's possible...

This whole board is self righteous, especially you

>we let our cattle graze, we don't buy food for them
I'm talking about factory meat, not grass fed. And yes they do eat soy actually

>It's cheaper to get protein and nutrients from vegetables than meat

who gives a shit?

it's not my job to worry about 3rd worlders pumping out babies and not being able to afford anything. i can afford meat just fine. suck a dick, poorfag. also kill yourself.

You could show me a scientifically backed study that showed 90% of cows are anally raped with a tire iron before being smothered to death with a pillow full of fire ants and I woulf still go to five guys for lunch. Meat is so goddamn tasty.

I'm on a ketobolic diet which means no carbs, which means high fat and moderate protein, which means basically all I eat is meat and cheese. Anything with sugar or starch is no good, that includes basically every fruit and most vegetables.

I've lost a lot of weight and once I established what I could and couldn't eat the diet became easy. The fat keeps you full (I only eat once per day) and the protein prevents muscle loss. A keto diet provides more energy too because your body is always in fat burning mode instead of carb burning so you'll find that you can do physical activity for a lot longer than you could before, without having to exercise and build up to your new stamina. The best part is that you can still drink alcohol (liquor, not beer or mixed drinks) and it's even beneficial to do so since diuretics like alcohol and caffeine flush fluids out of your body, and thus flushes away lipids and ketones which basically means you're peeing away calories before they're absorbed into the body. No hangovers either since your blood sugar never gets low on this diet (as long as you have body fat).

This diet BTFOs vegans because it's basically the most healthy diet in existence. It's far more healthy than an average diet that contains hundreds, if not thousands, of carbs per day. It's way better than vegan diet too because you're able to get a ton of essential nutrients from meat, eggs, nuts, and the occasional salad.

Try it out. It works wonders.

the ironic thing is, soy literally causes moobs.

I'll take "retarded lib that doesn't know the difference between whole proteins vs incomplete proteins" for 500 Alex

Vegans are some of the whiniest cunts on the planet. Self-righteous, stick up the ass, butthurt people. Same level of cult-like zeal as BLM supporters and SJWs. And if there's ever a civil war, vegans are right in there with the Muslims, feminists, and BLM supporters as far as I'm concerned.

Boy you fucks sure do parade about mest being wrong

But what about all the senseless slaughter of vegetables in your crusade to be healthy? You plant the children of the deceased and let them grow, only to harvest them and plant their children to begin the next cycle.

You are no different

No, they don't eat soy. They eat mostly corn-based feed, because it is fucking cheaper.

You don't know anything about how food is produced, you just want to spout your unnatural bullshit to make you feel more "evolved" than those dirty unwashed plebeians who still eat like our ancestors did for eons.

You are everything wrong with the world, trying to deny nature and erase your own past - spit on your ancestors and betray everything they built for you so you can feel better than them.

Because you aren't. You are the scum of the earth - and you know it.

Look up Dr. Cambell, he has been researching this for over ten years and has a ton of solid proof about the health effects of veganism vs. meat consumption

Don't be a little crybaby. If you don't care about societal efficiency, then care about your personal health. Coronary artery disease, diabetes (type two), etc, these food born illnesses are our number one killer, and they don't exist with veganism

Pigs are made to breed and eat, prove me wrong

It's good to see that fresh caught salmon is pretty safe since that's one of my favorites. Unfortunately it's a little out of my price range to be a staple food at the moment. I'd love to be able to make my own sushi and have that as a meal a few times a week.

That picture made me fucking laugh man

really makes you think

Torture also makes the meat oh so tastier. Just ask the french.

human beans are omnivores get over it

>"One way or anther we gon' fucking eat." -Kevin Gates
I don't care about the well being of animals.
>we are predators on the top of the food chain.
>We have canines.
>We have the enzymes that let us digest meat.
Tell me why I shouldn't eat meat?

trees have feelings too, nigger.

i propose all feelingfag vegans kill themselves to make themselves feel better.

nothing better than death of people, right? start with yourselves, please.

thesun.co.uk/living/1795273/trees-have-brains-express-emotions-and-make-friends-says-a-new-book/

I enjoy flavor of animal suffering. I love knowing that my life is perpetuated by the lives of creatures.

Veganism is becoming a real dangerous cult.
Soon, very soon, we will have terrorist attacks in the name of their ideology.
I think it's about time society stop mocking these fuckers as clowns, and starts worrying and dealing with them strongly, we don't need even more religious nuts in this world.

>I would never eat pork, because it's haram
fftgj

Why don't you look up intesectional feminist glacier theory instead?

Some retarded professor comparing someone who eats on burger king every day vs a vegan isn't science.

kys

>Vegans are some of the whiniest cunts on the planet. Self-righteous, stick up the ass, butthurt people. Same level of cult-like zeal as BLM supporters and SJWs

This level of butt-hurt. It's amazing that veganism triggers you people more than white girls being raped by nigger violence

Our ancestors didn't eat meat the level we do today. My diet is closer to our ancestors than yours will ever be. Our ancestors also ate catepillars and other insects whenever they could but I don't see you doing that

t. colin campbell is a dumb mother fucker that has been debunked over and over; i'm a pescetarian but not for my health (well, partly) but because i don't feel bad for fish like i do for cuddly animals but quoting t. colin campbell is asinine, the guy is an uber-quack just like mcdougall and esselstyn

I'd just say 'so fucking what, hippie?'
youtube.com/watch?v=QKBh12vs-Xc

>Meat, cheese, eggs
I might actually do this, this is almost entirely my diet except for mayonnaise and bread products. I like bread. :s

>Don't do what humans have been doing for millennia
>Instead, do what new age hippies have been worrying about for twenty years

You need to learn how to read nigger because I'm not a feelfag vegan I'm a health freak vegan

Wrong. The major use for soy is for the production of oil and livestock consumption. Texturized Protein is produced from a byproduct of the oil production that would be wasted otherwise.

I ate bee larva while studying in Japan in addition to raw horse meat and raw chicken so shut the fuck up and stop acting like you know what random strangers on the internet eat.

deep down, all vegans base their decisions on feelings, and definitely not science or facts.

kys

/thread

Fuck em, shouldn't be made of food.

Who cares. Meat is godlike food, you can go eat dirt if you fucking love what comes from it, you communist faggot.

You don't know shit about my diet. You pretentious little twat.

All you know is that you are the greatest thing to ever walk the earth, and you will make the world a better place for the poor piggies - omnivores be damned!

You'll literally torture human beings in public square to "raise awareness". But only white human beings.

if man wasn't meant to eat animals then why are their bodies made of meat

>all vegans
Go read my posts because I never mentioned feelings once and only facts

Holy fuck do vegans think we don't know where meat comes from?? Ya, we fucking know, we just don't give a single shit about the pigs and chickens. Nature motherfucker WOO, I'm gonna skin a pig alive and fest on its organs boi!

Q: How can you tell someone is a vegan?

A: Don't worry, they'll let you know soon enough

such beauty of the industrial world
youtu.be/RKiZlVnKkh8

go climb mount everest. show us simple meat eaters that you can do it. hell tell all your faggy vegan friends to do it with you.

also you should have your kids on a pure vegan diet if your a vegan. no point in letting the meat contaminate your progeny

Australia knows what's up.

>You are approaching this wrong, you are attacking your brothers instead of taking an educational stance
Worked for tobacco. Attack and beat your opponent to death. This is only one and true way of 21th century.

They can eat, but they shouldn't. We can also eat sugar and saturated fat, but we shouldn't.

Beef has all 9 essential amino acids.

You can raise cows on grass, which takes less fuel and fertilizer to cultivate than food crops. Think about all the pesticide you have to spray as well, to keep half the crops from getting eaten by bugs.

I love how you can always BTFO vegans with the Inuit diet.
No privileged people, they live on ice in the ass of the world, no white and they definitely need to eat meat to live in such harsh enviroment.

So are you telling me that you only eat grass fed cow?

we could also just kill of all (sand)niggers and sjw.
Then earth would be depopulated enough for nature to regenerate and also there would be not a single degenerate
woo woo

They really should use nitrogen for asphyxiating the pigs. Excess CO2 is what produces the suffocation reflex in mammals whereas other inert gases don't and the asphyxiation isn't painful.

>brazil
>what are you doing
>stahp!

It's not cheaper to get proteins from plants..

A cow produces 8 gallons of milk a day. Thats 1056 grams of protein in one full day.

Beans take 50 to 55 days to be ready for harvest.

>asphyxiation isnt painful
i killed myself once and asphyxiation IS painful

regards dead frog

>this fucking autism from staunch meat eaters

look:

youtube.com/watch?v=96_UDdKho7o

>Russian ( = not a libcuck)
>THREE TIME world champion
>ARM WRESTLING, strength definitely a requirement
contrast this to not-evil-shits meateaters then

>jewish kosher laws (foodstuffs and drinks touched by nonjews declared impure --> needs purification before eaten)
>islamic halal slaughter laws, islamic world (non-halal things part of their Out-Group Foods; sharing halal meat confirms In-Group against unbelievers)
>humanist pig-eating countries: allowing dindus in, wrecking own communities with problems (also, health dangers if too much red meat)

"do not even like human beings" is vague af, the world isn't a hugbox for any diet

>self victimization

lefties hijack things, more news at eleven

>milk
Enjoy your metabolic acidosis, clogged arteries, growth hormones causing gynecomastia

I meant asphyxiating on inert gas. It's why helium is used for exit bags.

>saturated fat

Did you escape from the 80s?

>I killed myself once

>For instance, it takes 2500 gallons of water for one pound of beef
In that same timespan you use more water flushing the toilet and washing your clothes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation

None of those are caused by organic milk consumption. Industrial milk, possible.

>the paraguayan Rinposter

i didn't know this was /food/

Fair argument for the breast growth, but not the others

wew, milk is pretty good too, i pour a cup into my hair once a day
oooh, trying it today

well who cares all those vegan are gonna have heavy malnourishmend issues anyways so ill keep eating that bacon

I would still eat it because I am not a retard who thinks meat comes from nowhere.

muh animal lives
maybe one day you will become enlightened like the rest and realize plant lives matter too
they react to harmful stimuli
you are destroying intelligent life forms by going vegan as well
come back when you have a molecular assembler that prints you food from non living matter
and even then you can print meat you ccuk

REPEAT

>is vegan
>is not a beta cuck
>is stronger than opponents in arm wrestling
>wins World Champion title 3 times

btfo:

1. claims that vegetarians-or-vegans = intrinsically Weak
2. notions that all vegans must look like U.S. Liberal Arts bronies

>carnists generate 99% of the autism.
And yet your post was the most autistic thing I've seen here in a while. kys

he is ugly, also
>isolated case

That's retarded way to say 'pork meat'

40 takbirs

Clogged arteries neither. Saturated fat certainly doesn't cause that, and as long as you get enough D and K2 all calcium is going to get into the places its meant to instead of calcifying the arteries.

Acidosis is such a rare illness considering how many people consume milk that your point is pretty invalid.

i fuckin love me some bacon on my burgers

probably takes like 15 different suplements and about 30 pills a day

Isst du Schwein darfst du rein.

you kill yourself by reacting to harmful stimuli, what's your point

>you are destroying intelligent life forms by going vegan as well

meat-eating majority of humanity hasn't, up to this point, had a problem with hunting various animal species to the brink of extinction; it's called survival

>muh plants

even then there is still a difference between how much destruction takes place (palm oil, or cutting down vasts areas of forests for Highways, vs not importing palm oil to the West or re-thinking road infrastructure)

> saturated fat and cholesterol is unhealthy

lol

We're not eatin that shit from China. Or Mejico, either.

Mankind has been eating meat for thousands of years, vegans. MYOB.

Roids are vegan too apparently.

>carnists generate 99% of the autism.
I think your thread proved that statement wrong.

>isolated case
lmfao

worldstar
/videos/video.php?v=wshh5g7Hhc3QudTHc7qL
/videos/video.php?v=wshh4Z0M655lu620q459

Second link the dude is 53 years old

I've been vegan for years and went to a doctor and got tested, literally everything was a-okay, never taken a supplement in my life. Only retarded "for the animals" vegans fuck up and don't know how to eat

Have you ever watched Pulling John? Alexei is as queer as they get.

Sup fellow keto fag
>tfw just made keto bread so I can have real burgers again

How do you get enough zinc.

>I would never eat pork, its unhealthy as fuck.
Pork can be lean, white meat you stupid faggot.

>carnist

Should have been enough for people to ignore this bait post.

Sage

>IS an anecdote

You know the strongest man in the world eats meat?

Did you know that 100% of vegans dies??

We would be saving more plants by not eating animals.

>being anti science all of a sudden
>hyperbole

I hope you don't take medicines when ill, menthol tablets when sore throat, hangover cures when suffering a hangover, come up with 'artificial' marinades to make meats taste better, etc :^)

tbkh, he is an athlete; you do realize athletes control their diet a shit-ton regardless of whether vegan or normie-eating? his particular situation isn't different from other athletes during training season or before champhionship matches

Mmmmm, so tasty...

I'd eat human if the opportunity presented itself. I don't really give a fuck about eating animals
>carnists become autistic
As opposed to crying to carnists every fucking fact provided to you by banana girl, durian rider and vegan gains?
Nah, vocal vegans are faggots.

>eskimo.jpg
finns.jpg

>It's not cheaper to get proteins from plants.

WE DON'T CARE WHAT'S 'CHEAPER'. THAT'S FOR 3RD WORLDERS TO WORRY ABOUT.

GO BACK TO YOUR SOCCER GAME MEASURED OUT IN POVERTY MARKS. DIVIDING AND MULTIPLYING BY 10 IS SO HARD.

>A guy cured himself of Coronary Artery Disease by going vegan
What is anecdotal evidence?

you literally cant get all the nutriens you need without taking huge amounts of pills. there are vitamins that only occure in animal protein and micro algea. And what did he test? Bone density? red bloodcell count? calcium deposits in your blood vessels?

>Fingoliansteppes.jpg

> We all gotta go one way or another
> Force breeding domesticated animals in isolation

If we didn't eat them, they'd overpopulate. Without us, they wouldn't exist! Boy I sure do love cognitive dissonance.

I don't know, I don't even try. Crazy thing is, when you go vegan your options expand, even though you are cutting things out

You go to the store to get some hotdogs, but they are all made from pork meat full of growth hormones, and pink slime (cartilage, and all the other bullshit that gets grinded down to act as a filler)

But when you look at vegan sausages, you have all these crazy combinations of flavors, spices, vegetables, textures, etc. Which all have different nutritional combinations

It's not anecdotal, don't make assumptions. Dr. Cambell has repeated this over and over again

Name a single one

DHA. Unless you guzzle gallons of chia oil

I eat what I want.
You lose, by default. Whatever the hell you were trying to prove, it just doesn't matter. C;

>This product is made from the flesh of animals who led short torturous lives on giant factory farms

>My zeal for blood rituals and summoning rites had begun to ebb, as each attempt invariably brought only failure and disappointment. Progress was halting, and the rapidly accumulating surplus of wasted flesh had become burdensome.

>I could not store such a prodigious amount of offal, nor could I rid myself of it easily, possessed as it was by unnameable things from outer spheres. When excavations beneath the manor broke through into an ancient network of aqueducts and tunnels, I knew I had found a solution to the problem of disposal.

>The spasmodically squirming, braying, and snorting half-corpses were heaped each upon the other, until at least I was rid of them. The warrens had become a landfill of snout and hoof, gristle and bone - a mountainous, twitching mass of misshapen flesh, fusing itself together in the darkness.

not the point. sure he can be healthy if he takes alot of pills. I eat meat so i dont have to.

Ayy fuck that shit. Eating meat helps speed along global depopulation. Every steak I eat, I'm helping the world. By eating vegan/vegetarian, you're supporting the system that allows third world populations born into poverty to continue expanding instead of improving their quality of life

Given nutritional concerns, meat producers are eager to have their products considered white meat, and the United States National Pork Board has positioned their product as "Pork. The Other White Meat", alongside poultry and fish; this follows the traditional gastronomic classification. However, meats which are red when raw and turn white on cooking, like pork, are categorized by the United States Department of Agriculture as red meats if the myoglobin level is higher than 65%, and this is the definition used in nutritional studies.[2][3]

>meat producers are eager to....
>[IN NEED OF MONEY DUE TO PEOPLE REALIZIING HEALTH CONCERNS THEREFORE REDUCING INTAKE (not even talking vegans here) ACCORDINGLY]
>oy vey stupid goyim buy our meats

this is DNC-tier shilling