Gf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun and actually mostly redpilled

>gf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun and actually mostly redpilled
>is studying to be a military tech researcher
>reads Latin and German poetry
>yesterday she was telling me that sluttiness is a major problem with both sexes, maybe the worst problem in society today
>tell her, well no men are really meant to have a lot of partners, but women can only carry one baby at a time
>she smacks my arm, but then laughs and says, yeah, but seriously
>tell her yeah, seriously
>after a while she finally gets that I'm serious
>get in argument about whether there is anything wrong with men sleeping around
>she said she can't trust me not to cheat on her
>says we're done
>now she won't return my calls
Cred Forums, even redpilled women are controlled by their emotions and unable to think rationally. Even though she is apparently brainy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogamy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a fucking autist
You had something good and you ruined it with your autism.
This is why we cant have good things.

Shut up, Sweden, you're a matriarchy.

...and then he woke up.

This dude. Relationshipd are a compromise. You don't go risking disease or death by fucking around, she doesn't get you cucked.

Anything else is degenerate.

Deserved it desu. You played a little power game instead of just telling (lying to) her that you also think that way and are happy you found someone like her.

In fact she acts far more rational then you, having red pilled standards and going trough with those standards.

fuck off degenerate

>military tech researcher

lOL

>gf is a virgin
explain

Operational sex ratio differs by species. Just because human operational sex ratio allowed for males to have multiple female partners in the past (males had access to resources and females flocked to the resources in response) doesn't mean it is the actual programming. In theory no girl should go near your pathetic dick, but one did. Sucks you don't understand reproductive environments. Enjoy your hand.

It's called "homeschooling"

>unable to think rationally.
Yeah, that was you retard. From your account it sounds like you knew full well how she felt about it, and how serious she took the issue. And you came out and said exactly what she despised. Those are Hillary levels of incompetence.

Well said. Also nice trips. Kek be with you, comrade.

>gf
>Virgin
LMAOing at ur life kiddo
She's probably consoling herself on some alpha dick right now...

If we're to go by Biblical morality, then there's nothing that says men should sleep around witha lot of partners.

In fact, the laws regarding how you should remain pure apply to both genders.

OP is still a fag.

Spewing simplistic rhetoric at somebody who is earnestly educating themselves is never a good idea.

All you accomplished was to reveal how mindless and vapid you are.

Its what you get fuck being a complete autist.

You fucking blew it.

HAHAHA fuck your double standards!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!! Misogynistic dumbasses! HAHAHA!!!!!!

Herpes levels the playing field anyways as herpes doesn't discriminate!

i seriously don't get it. Either this post is troll or you will have to raise a son named Jesus from a foreign dad who claims that he never touched her.

Hymen destroyed by Chad confirmed

You're a retard.

She was right. You were wrong. You blew it, she was right to leave you.

If you were truly redpilled you'd know you don't say everything you think.

You fucked up bad.

forgot to mention the other comment i wanted to refer to.
there goes my punchline

Double standards are wrong user. This is a made up story, but the fictional you here deserved what he got.

copypasta posted by a bot

please don't respond to this shit

Multiple wives happens throughout the OT, so yes there is quite a but suggesting it. Biblical morality... Abraham married his half sister. Jacob married both his cousins

Do you know what homeschooling is?

I had the same conversation with my gf. Turned out pretty well but neither of us were virgins going in.

Idk what you did wrong. Probably took the male side too much tho

I'm not a bot, Brazzers

There is. When you risk the possibly of spreading your resources around on some random whore, your legitimate heirs will suffer. Do you even nation build?

That parents decide to >educate< their kids at home i guess

get rekt noob :DDD

Girlfriend is a virgin too. Only ever fingered once for like a few didn't like it so left insert me 3 years later. My girlfriend is a Sephardic Jew I'm also an Israelite inb4 WE WUZ HEBREWS N SHIEET TYRONE. Anyway I just showed her Isaiah 4:1 and she simply agreed that there'll come a day where mutiple women will cling to one man. I mean she's not up for being cheated on but she's aware full on polygamy will be our lifestyle and future together.

>women are controlled by their emotions
You didn't know this?

Also
>tell her, well no men are really meant to have a lot of partners, but women can only carry one baby at a time
Straight outta /r9k/

Sounds to me like you done fucked up, I would have ended it with you there to dipshit. It's not about the reasoning as to why women and men can do things diffrently in that situation. It's about having enough discipline to know better. Sorry but you met a good girl without having the maturity to keep her.

Yeah, she didn't even know exactly what sex entailed until they told her when she was eighteen.

Yep agreed she's more red pulled than you are OP, sorry but you don't deserve her.

This, Op fucked up by telling the truth. All he said to do was tell her a comforting lie that she was so obviously looking for.

Congrats, you cucked yourself.

men are meant to have one partner, what are you a fucking mudslime retard?

No, that's a relatively recent idea.

>gf
>virgin

Meanwhile the girl I was having sex with, hanging out with, going on days out with, messaging all the time, and who asked me to visit her family, tells me that we were 'just casual' and I'd made a mistake if I thought we were ever going to be serious or be in a relationship. Hate modern society desu.

It's not that uncommon. I met my now wife in Bavaria, popped that cherry at 18-years old.

>No, that's a relatively recent idea.

When is 2,000+ years of monogamy a recent idea, faggot? The Ancient Greeks were monogamous barring the elite of the elite in their society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogamy

>The word monogamy comes from the Greek μονός, monos which means to party or stay home, and γάμος, gamos which means marriage.

You people are so fucking dumb it hurts. What do you hope to gain by letting out your fringe views? Do you think I tell anyone im voting for trump? Do you think I tell anyone im not a fan of the jews?

FUCK NO

I always tell people how much I hate trump or I would isolate myself. How well do you think it would go if I told my jewish girlfriend that I think her people deserve what they have gotten?

your not "alpha" for letting people know your true beliefs your just an idiot who will end up shunned by society

>gf is a virgin.
No shes not, she just decides once shes done fucking some guy and doesn't like him anymore, that the sex didn't count.

>No, that's a relatively recent idea.
The foundation of every good ´community, city and nation is the family. You just can't form a working family if there is distrust in between you and your wife.

>I might fuck someone else during our relationship because its normal
>k thanks babe
How did you fucking expect it to go? You would've done the same fucking thing you retard.

"Mono" is the Greek prefix for "one,' like "monarchy" and

You blew it, nice going. Better get back to sucking dicks instead friendo.

>50 replies
>only Brazil recognized the pasta

My (ex) gf is literally voting for Trump

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogamy

>The ancient Greeks and Romans were monogamous in the sense that men were not allowed to have more than one wife or to cohabit with concubines during marriage.[61][62]

Kill yourself, retard.

>I always tell people how much I hate trump or I would isolate myself.
You are selling your virtues for nothing but comfort. You are a weak man.

>I get a perfectly idealed and moral girlfriend who respects that people shouldn't be horny penis labido driven monkeys
>LOL MEN CAN BE INSTINCT DRIVEN RETARDS HAHAHAHA WOMEN CAN'T THOUGH IT'S SELF EVIDENT I'M PHILOSOPHICALLY INCONSISTENT
try to go as deep as you can in your mind and realize how you're creating these standards based on your personal perceptions and biases and others don't share your perception needed to arrive at such autistic conclusions

What the hell is wrong with you?

She's right you know, degeneracy are subsist of natural urges at your own self destruction. How is fucking around and risking disease and not raising your children properly a redpilled thing. You are as bad as a google if you think that sleeping around is an honorable or even remotely moral action.

And men can realistically only provide support for one family at a time you retard.

>I'm autistic and don't understand why my girlfriend doesn't like the idea of me cucking her, help me Cred Forums all women are stupid and emotional

fuck off, idiot.

>>/r9k/

Trump supporting can be done in a productive manner and non isolating way. You don't have to be a dick about it but if someone asks you directly you should always tell the truth. How is laying and building a falsehood a good thing?

I just hope that there is more people like regardless of the depravity of your position because Trump may actually win in a landslide then.

>literally one of the most innocent, uncompromised women in the world
>still not enough for some autistic spazz

Loving every laugh

It's the misery of today that even if given a statue made of gold, some long for one made out of platinum.

>>yesterday she was telling me that sluttiness is a major problem with both sexes, maybe the worst problem in society today

That to me is a clear invite to go straight to third base. You should have stuck your hand in her panties and started expertly fingering her clit. After her first orgasm you should have reassured her sluttiness isn't a problem at all and those feelings are perfectly normal. Then you should have fucked her.

Instead you sperged out showed your power level went full autist. Now you get nothing.

stop contacting her and wait for her to call you

Monogamy existed in the west ever since Ancient Greece and Rome; it has been a cornerstone of western society for thousands of years. Anyone that unironically believes it's bad or a "recent invention" is probably a resident of San Francisco or a Muslim. Only uninformed fedoras believes Judeo-Christian values are the reason why western society is monogamous. It predated Christianity by at least 1,000 years.

Yea nah she just didn't want to fuck you.

she wasnt redpilled enough bro

>Hurr durr, I should have several mates
>But they only get one
>Who cares if this math is literally the cause of destroyed relationships
>Like my own

Google, you just threw away a priceless gem because you can't understand that your genitals belong to your wife, just like her's belong to you.

/thread

She was shit testing you, OP.

In her own stupid way this was her attempt at discovering if you were longer relationship worthy.

You failed her shit test, because you reaponded to it.

kek maximum fedora

You're just an autist op, the sad thing is you let Cred Forums memes get the better of you and actually pushed your redpilled gf away.

Have fun leading a two faced life faggot. My gf likes hillary, but she respects my trump position. How do I redpill her? She is a teacher. But that's okay, I'm a master debater.

>people having sex more often than I'm comfortable with is anyone near the top of societal problems

While I can hear gunshots from my apartment on a weekly basis.

Infrastructure wasn't maintained by the previous generations and is in desperate need of repair.

Cities and states are going bankrupt.

People are intentionally killing cops and trying to start a race war.

But, yeah let's worry about where people put their genitals

Your gf is a retard

Fpbp

>869

OPs girl confirmed for 69ing an 8/10 chad right now

You're an idiot who blew a good thing because you weren't enough of an adult to be willing to make the same sacrifices you expect of your partner. You're as bad as women who think men should pay to support them no matter who their baby's father is.

You're a Godless faggot desu. She deserves better than you

Forreal. OP is blue pilled af

Well, canadian men.

Some of us don't surrender 90% of our income in taxes

fpbp

>she says sluttiness is a problem
>I vomited some shit an Internet "alpha" told me about how we should behave like animals in this specific area right after he got done telling me how men create societies with rules and how we aren't animals anymore

Fucking kill yourself faggot, not only did you come off as a huge autist but she even gave you multiple chances to just laugh it off and "pretend to be retarded"

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with Sweden. You are a fucking idiot OP.

You're retarded
Man-whoring is a major enabler of promiscuity