Cred Forums BUSTED RIGGING POLLS

SHUT IT DOWN! THEY'RE ONTO US!

politicususa.com/2016/09/27/giant-ring-trump-supporters-busted-rigging-online-polls.html

It's only a matter of time before (((CNN))) covers this!

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/report-obama-admin-working-overtime-to-swear-in-immigrants-ahead-of-election/
politicususa.com/2016/09/27/giant-ring-trump-supporters-busted-rigging-online-polls.html
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rigging polls is the only way Trump can win

Cool. I guess my letters to media outlets are starting to work. Let's hope this shit hole gets shut down.

oy vey those right wing racists is voting!

This can only be good for us. Most people see this kind of thing and don't think "those fucking cyber terrorists", they think "what a sore loser".

Good job killing an useful tool for everyone poltards

I find it hard to believe 24% of the Breitbart userbase would vote Clinton though. Or are they really that dissatisfied?

Their source is the daily dot. They routinely make threads on Cred Forums, and report on the threads they make.
Look up their article on "the plastic bag challenge".

Garbage news with no real source. It's the news reporting on what someone else said, with no fact checking.

How is voting in the polls rigging them?

>Trump supporters believe the political system is rigged
>Trump supports proceed to rig online polls

Like pottery

what if I just thought he won?

Fuck off /r/The_donald. Stick to where you belong

>inb4 le shill
>inb4 le CTR

Maybe it should be >inb4 you have a different opinion on trump!

How is it rigging polls if we go there and vote how we really feel? Isn't that the whole point of a poll?

>implying Cred Forums rigged polls.
One or two largely irrelevant ones sure but there's no way they rigged the mainstream media ones like CNN etc.

Shut he fuck up spic.
The polls were never rigged, the Trump Train has such a great force on the internet (Cred Forums,alt-Right, /r/ Donald, etc) that we win every online poll. Trump didn't do as bad as he media portrays it.

Poor Trump fags; rigging polls doesn't win you the real battle.

>rigging

>busted

You know, I might agree with *busted* if this was a secret page that was hard to get to. As it is, anyone can come here and post. Anyone can see whats posted here.

>donald trump supporters vote in an online poll
>this is rigging
>article is clearly biased against trump

That is a shit site and you are a bad person for making this thread.

So we're not aloud to vote if we browse Cred Forums?

They need to prove it.

>Breaking news, virgins on a Cantonese origami forum rig polls for Trump
Also how is encouraging supporters of a candidate to vote for the person they support 'rigging'?

pol anons voted more than once

this

Exactly this. Also, "Shut it down" is Jewish colloquialism. Kinda called yourself out there CTR.

Reminder that this happened before brexit as well

>voting in a poll is rigging it just because you're right wing
Made me think

That's terrible!
I am pretty sure, at the election day, the right wing will against influences the outcome by their votes!!!
We should do something against that! They can't keep getting away with it!

>HOW DARE YOU VOTE OTHER THAN HOW WE WANTED YOU TO

>proxyweeb doesn't remember Brexit

Did liberals just make a conscious decision to forget everything about it or what?

>Voting in public polls is equivalent to rigging them
Read a fucking dictionary nigga

Cred Forums is board of peace, no rigging here. show proofs.

>two sniffs have been deposited into your account

lawnewz.com/high-profile/report-obama-admin-working-overtime-to-swear-in-immigrants-ahead-of-election/

Like they ain't doing the same

>Dan Paswell Comedy

Who the fuck signs a photoshopped south park image? Is he that desperate for attention?

>Hillary literally has to pay for fake support and shilling on the internet
>Trump has a bunch of nerds doing the shilling for free

Hillary looks bad either way you look at it

TL;DR

People voted who didn't have interest so it's gaming the system.

Get out of here. Democracy is butt raping you.

Lmao nice fake site with no comments section faggot

If you think people in those threads are only voting once per poll, you're wrong.

OH SHIT
BUSTED
LAWL

>THOSE FUCKING WHITE MALES VOTED, HOW DARE THEY?!!

Most of them don't, only ones who do will do it for each side respectively and will balance each other out.

>only way shilldog can win

Ftfy

>Open poll, fairly voting
>Rigging

You don't understand! They voted, all together! It was RIGGED!

It's a false flag attack. Buzzfeed faggot came here and posted the poll link and a simple Python script to mass vote for Trump. Now Cred Forums looks worse than it actually is.

not only that, but they are doing it for free and winning using pictures of green frogs, George Costanza, and Patrick Bateman

some probably did

just like some people probably voted for Hillary multiple times in those polls

I only voted once in a few of the polls and I didn't even touch the twitter polls because I refuse to make a tweetle account.

Bump

Cred Forums is a board of peace. We did not rig anything

>r/the_donald

Since when is voting bad?

Since you started voting wrong.

>post poll on majority liberal site
>conservatives find out and spread it to other conservatives
>wahh they're cheating and breaking our polls

>don't be a liberal
>vote
>ALT-RIGHT FUCKING RIGGED IT

explains a lot

It was only a matter of time.

>"Maybe it's a 400 lb guy in his bed"

>Be 4chins user
>Watch Trump lose
>SPAM THESE POLLS NOW!
>Pretend it didn't happen
>Threads calling to spam polls still being made

>Implying this won't bring people here to get massively redpilled

We aren't rigging polls, we are excited Trump voters.

Hillary cant even muster r.eddit to vote for her in online polls.

I think they'll just leave after confirming their suspicions that all Trump supporters are racist, sexist, and xenophobic.

It's a waste of time, I made a twitter just to vote in the polls and after the 3rd poll they suspended my account and demanded my phonenumber.

>Liberals rig the debate
>Cred Forums rigs online polls

fuck off crybulllies.

Exactly what I was thinking. If we support Trump and we vote for him on the polls, how in the fuck is that unfair?

>rig a poll
>by voting in it
lol okay. We're going to "rig" the election on November 9 too then. Seriously though how many people do they think r/the_donald and Cred Forums have? It's not enough to "rig" a poll of a million people with captchas and IP screening.

This is one of the reasons why even normies aren't following the media narratives anymore, they're just too out of sync with reality. Pic related, early ballot requests out of Florida updated for today, do you think Cred Forums stole the identities of 2 million voters and requested early ballots just to make Shillary look bad?

10 feet higher

OY VEY ITS ANODDA SHOAH WHEN THE NAXIS GET A VOTE AS WELL! THEY'RE LITERALLY HITLER

(((rigging))) yeah right. They're only mad because they cant get enough liberal catladies doing the same shit.

there is no such thing as rigging an online poll...

they're totally meaningless because they have no methodology whatsoever for using anything resembling a representative sample

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>Even the rigging of the online polls can’t hide the fact that Donald Trump lost the first presidential debate.

TRUMPKINS

BTFO!
B
T
F
O
!

>politicususa.com/2016/09/27/giant-ring-trump-supporters-busted-rigging-online-polls.html

the hilltards are doing the same shit, theres just fewer of them

BTW Trump won the CBS poll
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

Exactly. We just showed links to polls and they voted. No rigging here unlike the establishment.

Because the result disagrees with their opinions.

why is voting once rigging it? Trump has more support online because the people who get their news online aren't brainwashed