Danish political party hands out 'anti-migrant' spray

Ahahaha, leftists are butthurt as fuck! Danes, you are ok in my books!

>"A Danish anti-immigration party faces an international backlash after handing out "Asyl-spray" with an aim of protecting citizens against migrant attacks."

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/27/europe/asylum-spray-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSemARaqGqE&t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
bavariannews.com/pepperspraygermany/
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

Noice

>As the use of pepper spray is illegal in Denmark, the party used hair spray instead for their campaign.
Ahahahaha....europe is fucked

It's a shame they can't hand out free guns.

This could have been prevented

2 sides of the same SHEKEL

ftfy

>hair spray
Might as well hand out lube

I need a few cans of Nog Away myself.

This.

>pepper spray illegal in Denmark

It's fucking hairspray, don't even bring this shit up, it's embarrassing.

No you don't you cuck; you can get a gun.

Defense of you and yours is your responsibility. If you will not take that responsibility you are a cuck and a failure.

Soon

Or just hand out lighters as well.

Hairspray + lighter = crispy critters.

Need a decent brand name.

>Nig-a-way

>>As the use of pepper spray is illegal in Denmark
Wait, what?

It's illegal in most of the 1st world.

Using that shit in Canada will put you in prison.

It's racist

I can't shoot a google for just getting near me though.

Nigger-b-gone

>hair spray
>not spiked with pig blood

You had one job guys. Ya blew it.

>Google-B-Gon

Are you serious? Here you don't even need to be 18 to buy pepper spray.

you fucking kidding me?

what if i grind chilli and mix it with water?

Wouldn't that just be bacon grease?

Just put a lighter in front of it.

We only have like 4 big city's in Denmark and all the muslims are there, just dont live in the city only liberals, faggots and shitskins are there.

It really isn't
It is alcohol with chilli and nothing more, you can get in most western countries without an age limit

should have put pork extract in the spray

shops should start hanging pork in their front windows again to keep out muslims and jews

>buying pepper spray
pepper + water and put it in a spray can

>MFW YUROPOORS CAN'T EVEN USE FUCKING
>PEPPER
>SPRAY

I CAN LITERALLY BLAST AN ASSAILANT IN THE EYES WITH FUCKING BEAR MACE AND FACE ZERO REPERCUSSIONS

LMAO they seriously want their women to not be able to defend themselves, gotta make it easier for them to get access to BBC.

You also shouldn't. What you should do is maintain the capability to shoot said google should the need arise, as it often does.

Googles gonna goog.
Around googles, never reloogle.

SPRAY AND PRAY

youtube.com/watch?v=CSemARaqGqE&t=75

>Orkney and the Shetlands
You can fuck off

It's literally considered an offensive weapon. Yuropeens are so cucked they're scared that some evil, mean, racist, bigoted, xenophobic, old white man is going to buy pepper spray and use it to mug people.

Of course, migrants coming in and throwing acid at people's faces is perfectly fine, since it's their culture and it'd be racist to hold them accountable for their actions.

Reminder, when Cred Forums says they want to make Europe white again, these are the men they are trying to motivate into kicking out the shitskins:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Threadly reminder that sprays are illegal in Germany and Luxembourg, classified as assault weapons.

You can make dynamite in your house too, but that doesn't make it legal. I was arguing that pepper spray is legal here.

They aren't, they are unregulated in germany.

THE FUCK
don't tell me they can't buy tactical pen's. its just a pen made out of a different material

Israel since you're here can you tell me what the fuck is up with these people? I encountered some the other day, literally the rudest and weirdest fuckers I've ever met in my life.

Any explanation as to why this is causes a backlash?

You've really got to watch out for those Arabian migrants. They're 3% of the population, and a whooping 2% of them might try to steal your handbag!

>In Germany, pepper spray is classified into two categories. The first type of pepper spray, such as Mace, Sabre and other brands used for defense against human aggressors, is considered a serious weapon in Germany and is subject to strict regulation. According to the German Arms Act, weapons are defined as both firearms and all other portable objects intending to “remove or reduce a human’s ability to attack or defend.”
bavariannews.com/pepperspraygermany/

some see it as racist

We can buy them. And all sorts of knifes. And pepper spray. And battons. And even tomahawks, because they can also classify as tools. Actually using them as self defence and when is the tricky question.

Because it's racis

wasp spray works better anyway and is perfectly legal to own and carry with you
the only difference is it can cause permanent damage because it's a bunch of harmful toxic chemicals instead of just aerosolized chili oils
good job legislators. Keep telling us what we can and can't use to defend ourselves while you spend your lives flanked by armed bodyguards

they are living in close shell society.
everything is forbidden, almost everything.
make ur gurl walk on the block there half naked they might kill her

yeah these harmless muslims totally dont rape little girls on an industrial scale in your country amirit?

RARE
A
R
E

The nerve of those vile racists handing out pepper spray to their fellow countrymen to protect them from innocent migrants who are just trying to get back up on their feet and resume a normal life for themselves and their families.

The colored world should rejoice knowing the fact that Nazis and their ilk will be an insignificant minority worldwide by the end of this century. Allah has answered my prayers, the bigoted Nazis will not have the oppertunity to racially profile and discriminate against my future offspring; I'm filled with joy knowing they will grow up in a world free of bigotry and hate.

Never again.. The danes can get their fucking royal family back as well

Both are the same, the only difference that the one are made against humans and the others against animals, but besides the name its the same active substance.
In a self defense situation you can use anything, also the "animal defend spray"

Because a bunch of racist nazis are patrolling danish streets and pepper spraying innocent migrants?

Sometimes I don't get when something's racists. Gonna assume everything's racists now a days. Thanks, you did the right thing Denmark

if you end up sticking a guy in the neck for attacking you, might as well do the time instead of being killed
the question is how long, i wouldn't wanna serve 9 years for almost killing a man

I remember when living in Sweden, an acquaintance bought a case of pepper spray from overseas. Got busted and was "made an example of" with 5 months in prison for every can, total of 5 years. Out after 3 on good behavior.

Rapists, burglars, etc get a few months if they don't get "therapy" or some bullshit.

please come kill immigrants, we cant just blame it on the alcohol

>Clinging to Rotherham
It's terrible that 1500 girls were abused, but there were very few men involved. The girls were mostly passed around the same couple of dozen of people. These incidents are very rare.

QUIT EATING MY FAMILY

Never again!

>I can't believe its not a Job application!

he said first world

You have prepared your anus well for the Muslim cock. Go ahead and fight it the struggle just makes it sweeter.

Bet you wished you had gun rights now you liberal faggots.

RARE POKEBALL FLAG

Nice reading comprehension, Muhammad.

It's my calculation and those of my relatives who arm themselves: going to jail is less bad than getting killed. And the "German rule of law" isn't exactly tough either.

Two kebabs who did an illegal street race, killed a 19 years old student with their car. Either they walked free on probation or only got something like 18months in prison.

And those who faced "consequences" for Cologne, if they were charged at all that is, well...

>pic related

Why are you Icelanders so utterly autistic when it comes to us Danes?

We don't even acknowledge your existence.

>These incidents are very rare.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahaaahhahahahahaha whatever you say muhammed

at least the anglos will be gone within the millenium, you guys are such faggots

Anything that even implies that refugees may not be all doctors and engineers is racis

Maybe in Luxemburg, in Germany we have extremly shitty weapon laws, but pepperspray is legal

why are racists so anti-terrorist

It's not really "clinging" when it's still happening.
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
Your leftist mayor are buying social peace with teenage british girls. Mine are buying it by allowing radical islam to take over entire neighbourhoods. There's no point in denial.

Infuse it with bacon!

Says the Argentavis

What the fuck can you use legally to defend yourself over there?

They should just sell it as kebab seasoning.

The guy who started the party is from my hometown.
My gf attended the same HS.

learning arabic and asking them to not rape you

Dis mayne

Swedish anti-rape armbands! A great trend in imports right now. DEUS VULT!

What the fuck is hairspray supposed to do? Give them a nice finish to their hair before they kill you?

So brass knuckles?

I'm glad it is lovelig.

Quartz gloves! But I think they've become illegal in Europe aswell by now...

It's just anti-fun propaganda those against guns can't defend anyone with their fists either.

They would have you defend yourself with a cuck fetish so it doesn't hurt as much when googles and sandgoogles rape your women

Welp time to get a sock full of british pounds

Britbong here.

Our police recommend a rape whistle.

>They would have you defend yourself with a cuck fetish so it doesn't hurt as much when googles and sandgoogles rape your women
bantz

watch it, don't let me post about your "female" men"

>Not using this

Why should someone have the right to assault me just because they are bigger than me?

Guns are the equalizer. Charles Darwin doesn't play favorites when you choose to assault someone who is packing.

>It's literally considered an offensive weapon. Yuropeens are so cucked they're scared that some evil, mean, racist, bigoted, xenophobic, old white man is going to buy pepper spray and use it to mug people.

You know, in reality this is all a heritage from being homogenous nations with very low crime rates.

It's a product of being so safe, saying "I need to protect myself" is seen with suspicion.

Take that liberal mentality and cross it with literally injecting crime; rape, theft, murder, terrorism.. it's a really sour mix.

But never misunderstand the origin of the peacenik mindset; a lifetime spent in absolute safety.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Kek is here

Praise Him

why the outrage? libs always say refugees aren't criminals. so they don't have to fear anything.

Your lubricated asshole

>>As the use of pepper spray is illegal in Denmark, the party used hair spray instead for their campaign.
Well, guess where this hair spray turns up after refugees meeting.

You know what.

Not exactly illegal, you just have to get a license.
There was an incident where a woman defended herself from a Rapefugee with pepperspray and she got fined.

The news tells the same to you?
We all suffer the same fagged leftist brainwashing.

Use paper to give them little cuts

we cling to muh Independence despite not having the ability to self-govern. Danmark, kommer tilbage!

>have 14.26% fewer babies
you mean have fewer mulatto and googles to fund via tax money?

but who am I to complain...

>But never misunderstand the origin of the peacenik mindset; a lifetime spent in absolute safety.

Sounds boring as fuck, really.

>anti-migrant spray
What's it made out of, bacon grease?

Fuck off outta our islands, you cheeky cunt.

Homogeneous Europe was best Europe.

Didn't Denmark marry into these islands?

clever

Haha fucking eurocucks

These laws were written at a time when Europe was still comprised of tight-knit, homogeneous nations.

The use of mace in America is legally similar to punching someone. It's both use of force for protection. You or someone else must be in danger of physical harm. Misuse will be prosecuted.