Wow liberals have the best memes! hehehe

I am hoping for the illegal extermination squad, yes

I CAN'T EVEN

YOU CTR SHILL

I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

THAT'S EDITED!!!!!

TRUMP LITERALLY BTFO SHILLARY

>Sniff
You know they fucking lost when this is what they keep fucking bringing up.
I shit you not I had the fucking View on at work and they talked about Trump having a cold for fucking 5 minutes, even went as far as saying he was sniffing because he wanted cocaine.

And people wonder why Trump has so much support.

Thank you all for correcting our records. Your Reddit account have been rewarded with gold. ETS/CtR thanks you.

If you want to get someone who will close tax loopholes then elect someone who knows something about them

If you want a President who understands business and the economy then elect one who has been in the private sector for years and not a career politician

>illegals should be let in en masse so they can get paid $2 an hour
Nice morals ya got there, bait bud.

why are you quoting OP? who are you even arguing with?

Hey, read my lips

>"vacuum"

They might've lost if it was the only thing they could bring up. He fucked up. Stop with the straw grasping and mental gymnastics. He has two more debates and this can serve as a learning experience.

It's best to have your A-game at the first debate, yes, but it can be made up.

>snorts coke
trump has never done drugs nor is there any type of evidence that he has. you can beat hillarys team has searched his long and hard dick for evidence of that.

>im a genius because i dont pay taxes but rich people like me need to pay taxes
i trust trump more than anyone else to fix the system that he himself abused. if anyone can fix it its going to be him.

>Yeah I hope the housing market crashed so I would profit off millions losing their homes hahahaa thats business bitch
I would too, why the fuck are liberals hoping for an even LARGER housing bubble where even MORE poorfags get scammed?

>Illegals arent paying taxes on 2 dollar an hour wages and they are taking advantage of our system and they must die
well hes right they arent paying taxes and the 2 dollar wages undo all the fucking WORKER RIGHTS WE HAVE FOUGHT FOR YOU KIKE FUCK

And saying that Trump is racist does.
Good job.

>le racist
I might've believed you had it not been for that part.

>snorts coke

It's weird, after the first half hour or so Hillary started looking a bit tired, and her speech slowed way down. And then a little while later she inexplicably perked up and became more animated than I've seen her for a long time. And I said to myself "That'll be the amphetamines kicking in".

Trump shills truly are pathetic. "That makes me smart" LMAO

anyone who thinks paying taxes you legally don't have to pay is somehow a good thing has a CHILD'S MIND.

Furthermore, you CTR shills are either paid nihilists or have absolutely no clue how the American economy is kept afloat.

Trump is a small fish relative to the people who push their agendas in the US. The only difference is that Trump refuses to be paid off, and has thus labeled himself as a threat to the globalist kabal and it's worship of the Saudi-backed petrodollar.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHMe0NfUXNg

The USDMEX exchange rate going DOWN highly suggests that trump won the debate and the kikes are afraid of being taxed at the border.

The LOWER the exchange rate goes, the MORE the kikes have to pay for labor in mexico.

the HIGHER the exchange rate goes, the LESS the kikes have to pay for labor in mexico.

The jews are afraid and the exchange rate shows this.

>trump has never done drugs nor is there any type of evidence that he has
EVERYTHING THE GOD EMPEROR SAYS IS TRUE SHILL. THERE IS NO WAY AN 80S WALL STREET SHARK DOES COKE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

>i trust trump more than anyone else to fix the system that he himself abused. if anyone can fix it its going to be him.
except he wants to slash taxes even more on the rich and make his billionaire buds his cabinet members lol now you're inventing policies for him

>I would too, why the fuck are liberals hoping for an even LARGER housing bubble where even MORE poorfags get scammed?
housing is almost more expensive than it was then lmaooo

>well hes right they arent paying taxes and the 2 dollar wages undo all the fucking WORKER RIGHTS WE HAVE FOUGHT FOR YOU KIKE FUCK
yeah worker rights... worker rights created by unions? worker rights, that's why trump didn't pay his contractors after they did the job to save his shekels? :^)

I agree, the "coke" rumor is being spread to distract people from the fact that Hillary was clearly wired on a cocktail of meds.

She probably shat her brains out after the debate.

Women are funny, get over it. Go back to R E D D I T

>He fucked up
How?

>EVERYTHING THE GOD EMPEROR SAYS IS TRUE SHILL. THERE IS NO WAY AN 80S WALL STREET SHARK DOES COKE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
find the evidence, hillary tried and couldnt find shit so good luck.

>except he wants to slash taxes even more on the rich and make his billionaire buds his cabinet members lol now you're inventing policies for him
he might, but having no taxes on the poor is the real selling point of his plan. we can raise them later on the rich if we need to and if ANY KIKE FUCKS try to raise taxes on the poor again we KNOW something is up.

>housing is almost more expensive than it was then lmaooo
so you want a new bubble? hello shekelstein.

>yeah worker rights... worker rights created by unions? worker rights, that's why trump didn't pay his contractors after they did the job to save his shekels? :^)
so you agree that illegals remove worker rights thats good. as for trump he paid his contractors and thats obvious as only a handful of people have ever said anything about not being paid. it wouldnt even be hard to talk to the government about trump not paying if that were true.