First Transgender Child Actor to Appear on TV

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3810029/Modern-Family-cast-openly-transgender-child-actor.html

>Jackson Millarker, 8, will play a transgender boy named Tom in episode
>He will be a playmate of Lily's, daughter of fathers Mitchell and Cam
>They will overhear her insult Tom and teach her a 'lesson of acceptance'
>Millarker is one of the few transgender actors who are currently hired to play transgender roles in movies and TV shows

how long until this is fully normalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4yO4S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Trump loses I don't think we will be able to steer this ship away from the storm.

This shit is becoming too much.

I hate to sound cliche, but everything was better when the straight white male had all the power.

Luckily alcohol will kill me at 30

The kid looks like a retard.

>It's a Cam and Mitchell episode

Kill me. There is no love in that house and the two seem actively hostile toward each other at all times and are not funny. I wonder if this is one purpose.

Old alpha dad is the only good character. Everyone else is basically Lisa Simpson or Peter Griffin.

I've seen some haram shit in my life but this is the most haram thing I've ever witnessed

>8
>transgender

Where did everything go so wrong

"Okay kids, just remember; you are old enough to get a job, get a tattoo, get married, join the army, cut off your dicks, take life changing hormone pills and drive two tons of steel but do NOT under any circumstances drink alcohol or have sex. " - The Left

>equality

It's not equality, it's pandering. Would they have been given a second thought if they were anything other than trans?

Probably because the kid's parents are giving this kid a shitload of hormones at eight. Like anyone at eight years old can fucking decide anything.

This is child abuse under the guise of "Tolerance ™"

>watching ABC

NEVER

EVER

Why aren't there hardly any FTMs irl?

>not wanting to be a grill

Why do you care? Do you actually think this will somehow negatively impact society.
This is the biggest non issue Cred Forums has bitched about

>Clinton/Lewinsky Scandal
>9/11
>Electing an Alynskiyite nigger

Take your pick

A Trump loss might radicalize the "angry white males" we keep hearing about. Could actually garner more support for the so-called 'alt-right' and come back with a vengeance later

The slippery slope is real no matter what the media says

Welp, I had tolerated this (((show))) because it had some genuinely funny moments but this is where I draw the line

>tv show cashes in on social issue
wow what a surprise

It's the chipping away of the cornerstone of society. The slippery slope exists, faggot.

With who as a candidate? If Trump loses, there's no way in hell the GOP will let another candidate like him anywhere near the primaries.

This is the last stand, in my opinion, we lose this and we lose everything in the next 50 years.

>advocating child abuse

I hope you get raped by a pack of feral niggers and it will be your fault

I gurantee there is an extremely overbearing parent involved who pushed the kid to become trans.

Seriously: fuck it. If all of this is what the west has come to, it may aswell die off already.

>looks like

>pedophilia
>sodomy
>child abuse

Why do you care for anything? Haha this is such a non issue.

Fuck off kike.

Any ex spec ops guys want to execute this producer? Snipe him from a km away.

Girls have it easy as fuck. All they have to do is look pretty and they get attention praise and popularity that boys need to work hard and fight over.

In the mind of an insecure young man, they see it as an easier path. The normalization and promotion by the left doesn't help either. They have no idea they just have a mental illness and will regret it years later and probably kill themselves.

There are some. What's healthier than mental illness, goy?

archive.is/4yO4S

>mentally ill women that want to become men can inject themselves with male hormones and this is legal
>men who want to be manlier men injecting themselves with male hormones is illegal

Simply a (((coincidence.)))

>It's another "pander to progressives to pump the ratings" episode of a forgettable TV show
Wow its fucking nothing

See The fact that they are giving screen time to an eight year old being pumped full of hormones by their sick parents because the kid "feels like a different gender" is fucking disgusting.

>and probably kill themselves.

Good. Maybe this will fix the gene pool.

>Do you actually think this will somehow negatively impact society
Modern Family is already credited with normalizing gay families on TV. I don't know what to tell you, user.