CTR Must Be Defeated

Any ideas on how to deal with this new cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

dcleaks.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

false flag the shit out of them

CTR doesnt exist, the majority of people on Cred Forums support hillary the only real shills are the drumpf shills

dcleaks.com

leaks

that's so forced that is funny

They had fucked off for a month before the debate. I guess they had a plan to flood the board again as soon as the debate started. They were probably amazed at how the board went back to being 100% for Trump as soon as they left. They are used to have at least small amounts of success with their subversion tactics. It must piss them off knowing they are wasting their time here

This. Cred Forums stands with hillary, the only people retarded enough to support drumpf are either shills or legitimatley retarded

kill yourself

Literal shitposting.

Think 4/pol/ isn't in danger, they don't have the impact they try to have (like this thread will prove) There are still political incorrect discussions, a bit watered down and the sticky is mutually ignored, like it was always done.

Imo 4/10, appreciate the content and the possibilities for new friends to learn about the bait in our little sandbox but still not reaching Appletree levels.

Yeah, the same idea I posted in February and you cunts wouldn't listen.
STOP REPLYING TO THEM.

It's not a tough concept, but it's too difficult for Cred Forums apparently.

>capitalizing Cred Forums
>calling people on pol people
>dead meme drumpf

CTR googles go home

Hillary won that debate last night, its amazing how someone can still hold any support for trump.

Fuck off racist drumpfshill, the majority of people in this thread are against drumpf.

See:

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

CTR exists, they don't waste their time on a white supremacist pedo cartoon board, all the people being called CTR are just crossboard shitposters.

Vote Hillary.

>Drumpf

Embrace the fact Trump has lost.

Just wait until 5:00 pm. The shill posting volume drops dramatically.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Nice, guy

>samefagging in 2016

>Any ideas on how to deal with this new cancer?
1. Stop engaging them in debate and stop swallowing their bait. (If no one engages them, they will leave)

2. Stop calling anyone and everyone you disagree with "CTR" (thus legitimizing them as an actual threat and making yourself look like a pussy that sees CTR everywhere)

>Thank you for making a nimble America! .05 Trumpcoins have been sent to your address!

Ban anyone that just started posting here within the past 3 months. Lift the ban after the election.

If you've moved or changed IP addresses tough luck.

>pedo

What?

but they're not...

(you)

how much you do for each (you)?

Literally not a big deal, it's mostly just crossboarders baiting.
They'll get bored just stop sperging out like a bunch of faggots.

I'll give you so much (you) that all Clinton's money you'll go for shills like (you)

you

well when anyone who even slightly disagrees with you is a ctr shill there is no way to deal with it

They don't have jobs after the election. (and then a number of them will anhero anyway) Just wait it out. Not much longer until the new golden age of America!

why bother? while they waste time here we have people out in force on youtube comments and all across steam. they dont even know their kids are playing TF2 with people calling others "googles" in a derogatory way
according to one poll genz who isnt old enough to vote yet is right leaning not left

>Stealing memes
I know you are a souless slave but come on!

>What?

New tactic by Hillaryshills. They are even doing it outside of Cred Forums. I have gotten death threats combined with calling me a pedo and a Nazi for supporting Trump on my social media. No idea where they got this. I think the Googles are just throwing random insults around as they go insane like their leader now.

fUCK YOU trumpfags go suck out milos aids ridden cum out of His gay dfick

>according to one poll genz who isnt old enough to vote yet is right leaning not left

Very, very right leaning too. They are calling the tween kids now the most conservative generation America has ever had.

All I see is good money to be made betting against libs.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They bet against Brexit too.

Why is this English teacher posting on every theead?

Post proof of death threats

You got it because pic related has become mainstream finally. Was bound to happen.

The rope and wind are coming.

>blatant samefaggory
What ever they're paying you it's too much.

>.50 luckeybucks have been credited to your oculus account

At least hill will have to pay for all of their ptsd therapy sessions from witnessing all this misogyny, racism, islamaphobia etc.

I ain't giving you my plan. Keep trying.

You're up early shilling this in every thread. No work today?

As one of mesures we must creat yryl, black violence, muslim violence and sjw madness threads.
If we raided might as well redpill some guys. Also good for spilling accumulated rage.

Undecided voters might be astonished by the beauty of her eyes

What percentage of babies born in nip land still have developmental disabilities because of fat man and little boy?

I blocked and reported dude, they are deleted. Wouldn't have, but the fuck kept being creepy and talking about murdering my family while we slept.

Use the word Hillary as hate speech like we have with google
What the fuck is she gonna do, change her name.

>Use the word Hillary as hate speech

Isn't it already?

Something new
I was thinking instead of chinks call em clints