TRUMP GENERAL - BASED DILBERT MAN EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16 7PM ET
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRAm6vPYuMM
youtube.com/watch?v=xKmNYwHGA_4
youtube.com/watch?v=8uDGa5_MtRQ
twitter.com/ercohn/status/780877528663818240
presidentialopenquestions.com/
twitter.com/danrolle/status/780858801087844352
dropbox.com/sh/d7eadwe8ctozbvn/AABTs9UgXwN1X9-sgBSVhKQCa?dl=0
twitter.com/danrolle/status/776419353822498816
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3810484/Miss-Universe-fat-shamed-Donald-Trump-accused-threatening-kill-judge-accomplice-MURDER-native-Venezuela.html
baltimoregazette.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-debate/
cnet.com/news/national-voter-registration-day-internet-wants-you-to-vote/
msn.com/en-us/travel/watch/youve-been-doing-this-for-30-years/vp-BBwG0eU
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=aVhXcTcOvGM
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/
computerworld.com/article/2490207/technology-law-regulation/u-s--senator-blasts-microsoft-s-h-1b-push-as-it-lays-off-18-000-workers.html
ia801503.us.archive.org/34/items/Rense.20160926/Rense.20160926.2of3.mp3
ia601503.us.archive.org/34/items/Rense.20160926/Rense.20160926.3of3.mp3
csmonitor.com/USA/2016/0927/Can-social-media-turn-the-US-into-a-nation-of-voters
youtu.be/ubp0CEbqW-U?t=4966
soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep187
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
youtube.com/watch?v=ghavCM3kocU
youtube.com/watch?v=1PNBJrUxcTQ
dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82197355/#82201297
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770887061
blog.dilbert.com/post/138214308881/the-fake-because
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump Rally at 7PM ET

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=TRAm6vPYuMM RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=xKmNYwHGA_4 NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=8uDGa5_MtRQ DTSE

Trump lost

Poor guy never stood a chance.

ACHTUNG

MARK KNOWS ABOUT US

ATTENTION

MARK IS OUR GUY

ALERT

>M-Maybe IF I say it, I can fit in with the cool kids!

PEPE
PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT WOULD YOU ASK THE CANDIDATES?

Search and vote for questions about issues that are important to you! The "town hall" debate will feature questions from the Internet -- ABC and CNN moderators agreed to consider the Top 30 questions voted up on this site! Watch the debate right here on Sunday, Oct. 9, at 9pm EDT to find out if they chose yours! NOTE: Questions must not name or allude to a candidate and must be able to be posed to either candidate..

presidentialopenquestions.com/

YOU'VE BEEN IN OFFICE FOR 30 YEARS

WHY ARE YOU JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS NOW

I really need a Yoko gf in my life

damn.... i can't believe it...... i have to say that every since he descended that golden escalator....... that damn escalator..... i supported trump 100..... even 200%...... but that was so long ago......

after all this time.... looks like they finally got me..... no matter what way you cut it trump got destroyed last night....... and as a result... i just casted my ballot....... for lester hold.....

boys.... sadly i'm a goner..... but go on without me and make me proud........ this will hareby be my last post on this...... uh... website.... until next time boys........

and hey, uh....... tell ted i'm sorry.....

Kekking at the fact that Adams changes his endorsement when she says his estate tax should be 65%

Absolutely retarded, you need to stay home from the bar Nigel.

AWOO

this

i think this actually made some normies think

>You've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life

He fucking killed it.

>Implying Mexican intellectuals know anything
>The same people who claimed the Great Wall of China failed to defeat the Mongols, even though it was built immediately after Mongol Rule

>been fighting ISIS your ENTIRE ADULT LIFE

But what did he actually mean by this?

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

>Kekking at the fact that Adams changes his endorsement when she says his estate tax should be 65%

He's always backed Trump. The Illary support was ironic, to point out her supporters include a lot of violent thugs.

Yeah, poor Hillary never stood a chance.

>I live in Massachusetts

what do I do for the God-Emperor?

twitter.com/danrolle/status/780858801087844352

dropbox.com/sh/d7eadwe8ctozbvn/AABTs9UgXwN1X9-sgBSVhKQCa?dl=0

twitter.com/danrolle/status/776419353822498816

Bernie delegate coming forward with election fraud evidence

I downloaded the files from the drop box but no time to review them.

This is a shill thread, see OP.

REAL THREAD HERE

AWOO CHECK

Is everyone else in that split thread?

I was wondering what happened to her earlier today and I was disappointed to go onto her Youtube channel and just find videos of her playing piano.

It's the same Muslim terrorist group as it was in the 80s and 90s but by a different name.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE STAMINA? I TESTIFIED IN FRONT OF CONGRESS FOR 11 HOURS!

That's like, a line from a sitcom where Trump and Hillary live together. Why did she think this would sound good?

Almost in

>he used the updated pastebin

LOOK AT HILLARY'S NEW FAVORITE MODEL

>Miss Universe 'fat-shamed' by Donald Trump was accused of threatening to kill a judge and being an accomplice to a MURDER bid in her native Venezuela

>Alicia Machado, from Venezuela, was Miss Universe in 1996 when Donald Trump bought the franchise for the contest

>She was spoken about at Monday night debate by Hillary Clinton who told how Donald Trump had called her 'Miss Piggy' because of weight gain

>But reports from the time have surfaced which reveal questions over her background in Venezuela

>Court documents in 1998 revealed she was accused of driving her boyfriend from the scene of a murder attempt - at a woman's funeral

>A judge also claimed on national television that she threatened his life

>Unknown if Clinton campaign vetted Machado, 39, before debate and conference call with press on Tuesday which was almost all in Spanish

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3810484/Miss-Universe-fat-shamed-Donald-Trump-accused-threatening-kill-judge-accomplice-MURDER-native-Venezuela.html

baltimoregazette.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-debate/ How true is this?

ATTENTION FAGGOTS: There is an ISIS terror cell operating in NY that is executing attacks daily. It is being covered up by the media because if the truth was known it would help trump. We need to keep pushing this. We expose the ISIS attacks in NY and the media coverups and we win this election

→ →
→ →
→ →

About a week ago Anonymous5 said ISIS attacks would be covered up with terms like "Gas Leak" and "fireworks".

Today the fucking Chief of the NY fire department was assassinated in a mysterious explosion caused by "Gas leak"

This is the newest in an avalanche of ISIS attacks in America over the past week. American media is covering up the connection between these attacks in order to help Obama/Clinton.

If you are in NY, be safe. There is an active ISIS cell that is being covered up by the media.

Her trump channel is randomyoko2. I don't think there is any piano on there.

Don't fall for it folks. Read his OP, some bullshit about deities.

Read this OP, the original one from pastebin, up to date and everything.

Shills will try to split today so stay at the right thread.

This is a shill thread, see OP. Migrate legally to the real thread

CTR is surely trying to split today

Now that Mitt Romney's term is heading to its end, can we stop a second to appreciate how great his presidency was? Boy, I'm glad he won the first debate, else we would've had another 4 years of that nigger in the White House.

>Ireland

It's one of those things where he makes an obvious exaggeration as bait for Hillary/the Media to accidentally tell the truth when they trip over themselves in their eagerness to Correct The Record

gu... guys... Is Ivanka going to make it? Take a look at her legs.

Split from Al-Qaeda

cnet.com/news/national-voter-registration-day-internet-wants-you-to-vote/

>Google'sregistration toolincludes options for registration and deadlines on when to get that done, based on your state. This year, for the first time, the search engine giant added voter registration information in Spanish.

What did they mean by this?

>British media picking up the slack yet again

He should have hit her with this line

White people are already obsolete.

538 has spoken. Trump has lost.

Oh, nice. Thanks.

She lost on the debate stage last night

This is the closing argument

msn.com/en-us/travel/watch/youve-been-doing-this-for-30-years/vp-BBwG0eU

>you

VOTE

Gimme some memes with Trump physically removing Hillary, I feel like triggering normies today

>65% death-tax

That was his "fake because"

>What did they mean by this?

They're afraid of a Trump win, because they'll lose the H-1B slaves.

ayyy
she sure knows how to pick them doesnt she
i'm seriously starting to wonder if hillary is a Trump plant after all

What's this? the "I'm a duck / I'm a wabbit" trick?

>400chan
WOAHOHHOOOOH WHAT

Keep the delegates, Dahnald. You earned them.

I hope Google gets charged by interfering on a federal election, those faggots deserve a big ass government lawsuit

well this OP used my updated OP pastebin so he wins

this is the CBS poll they are pretending does not exist

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

>Two attention-whoring faggot OPs calling each other CTR while they split the thread

One of you stupid queers just volunteer to have your thread recycled and shut up.

A dollar spent on Cred Forums is a dollar thrown into the garbage can. Keep up the good work, CTR! I'm sure you will convince us all to vote for Clinton!

Always believe the opposite of what Nate believes.

>tfw going to the rally in Melbourne

NEW THREAD
>>
>>
>>

that's a good boy

Portugal has been the OP dont thread split to a shill even look at his posts from that Ireland faggot

Before the debate, Americans had to choose between an evil lying corrupt hag and a stupid crazy racist. Now the choice is between an evil lying corrupt hag and a slightly over-the-top businessman.

That's why Trump won.

Wow, guys I felt really bad today. Trump made me lose sleep.... I don't think he's gunna be able too finish it out. Why did he choke so badly

>marries a jew
>legs get a second hand shoah

>Nate Carbon

Globalist multicultists need to die now.

>Is it President Obama's fault?
Is it President Obama's fault?
>Is it President Obama's fault?

Don't know which TG thread is shill or not so posting in both

Really good analysis that tears into Hillary, share it

youtube.com/watch?v=aVhXcTcOvGM

fuck off nigger

fuck off you drunken bog-trotter

You better get there the line is already a block long.

I envy you...This is probably going to be the most historic rally of the election

Filtered. Please hang yourself.

This kills the concern shill

Media is using same tactics against Trump that they did against Bernie.Flood MSM with a million articles saying Clinton won despite what people actually think.

How fucking lazy are these people? You'd think they would come up with new tactics. I mean shit, even the dumbest liberal can see straight through this.

Read his OP pal. He is not only trying to split it on purpose but trying to force some kind of "anti kek" meme, certainly in order to spread artificial dissent among Trump supporters.

Pic related

I cast my caucus vote in Colorado for Bernie Sanders, but every single time I hear Mrs. Clinton speak for a prolonged period of time I'm left with the impression that she has a strong understanding of the complex issues that face the country, and my confidence in her ability increases. Every time Mr. Trump speaks for a prolonged period of time I'm left thinking how superficial his level of understanding is. Catchphrases like "We need to knock the crap out of them" and "We need to be smarter and tougher" only work to the extent that you actually know how to enact those plans, and outside of TV clips it becomes painfully obvious that Mr. Trump does not have any real plan, he just points to problems in the world (some real, some less so) and pretends he can solve them all.

As the CNN poll numbers attest, most observers watching the debate last night with an eye towards objectivity would conclude that Mrs. Clinton is the most qualified candidate for the job, which says pretty much everything. I'll be voting for Hillary in November.

100 million people watched the debate

Most only watched the first 30 mins

Hillary is done

This sort of demoralizing tactic does not work on this autistic board. Shoo shoo!

>f...fact checkers pls help

so fucking pathetic

>((united kingdom))
>calling people from other countries niggers

what's it like to have sent entire generations of young white men to their deaths just to protect the jew and let him ((diversify)) your country?

Those are MY delegates Donald. True conservatism will be the path for the delegates."

>Cruz lunges
>misses Trump by a 3 delegate width
>Trump pierces Cruz with both katanas
>Cruz slumps over

"T...the delegates... are... yours Donald."

>suddenly Cruz emits a blinding light, blinding Trump
>once Trump's sight is restored he sees a meadow stretched before him
>Cruz stands in front of him

"I'm finally free. Thank you Dahnald."
Hillary and the media is in for a surprise come November! #HesWithUs #TrumpTrain

those cool kids being mudslimes, I suppose?

Trump is Trump

He will hold his rally. The networks will cover it and he will reinforce everything he said last night

this post made me chuckle

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

>vote in Colorado

I'm fucking triggered don't bring that up.

>She's good at lying because she's been doing it for 30 years.
Stefan's episode it great today

>they'll lose the H-1B slaves
God I fucking hope so. So god damned hard.

computerworld.com/article/2490207/technology-law-regulation/u-s--senator-blasts-microsoft-s-h-1b-push-as-it-lays-off-18-000-workers.html

I'm not your pal, buddy.

>people in this thread unironically want to vote for this retard

This guy gets it.

Reminder that Trump didn't have to win debate points, he only needed to show people that he isn't literally Hitler. He did that and did it well.

They should have fact checked Hillary on Russia doing the hacking.

What's Scott got to say about the debate?

Where're they from? I want to believe it but the font changes makes it look p fake.

SHILLS GET OUT

Rense, James Fetzer & Preston James - Analysis Of The First Trump-Clinton Debate

ia801503.us.archive.org/34/items/Rense.20160926/Rense.20160926.2of3.mp3

Your Calls;

ia601503.us.archive.org/34/items/Rense.20160926/Rense.20160926.3of3.mp3

Hillary won the battle, Trump wins the war

Who's the cuck with the Wu Tang tablet?

This gif really scares me.

mail ballots go out to all registered CO voters on 10/17

Massachusetts
Safe Clinton »»» Likely Clinton

remind that it is do-able

>What's Scott got to say about the debate?

Trump won the election last night

>>reddit memes

He was a good boy who dindu nuffin! Just trying to turn his life around.

You will likely be in overflows gl user

>Trump isn't serious
>Trump won't make double-digit poll numbers
>Trump won't win a single primary
>Trump won't win enough delegates
Take your kikery elsewhere

sniff sniff

>breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

>2016
>Not hating kikes with every fiber of your being.

Don't fuck this up, Lester

le persuasive man said the same thing

But we do suck at cyber security. Companies get hacked all the time.

>not even a meme, just a joke older than anyone alive

>Can social media turn the US into a nation of voters?

>csmonitor.com/USA/2016/0927/Can-social-media-turn-the-US-into-a-nation-of-voters

Millennial numbers must be abysmal for the Democrats right now.

youtu.be/ubp0CEbqW-U?t=4966

>yeah, j...just join the debate by saying more crazy things

SNIFF

Dilbertman is a full cuck

>Raised another man's kids
>Wife leaves him so he buys a house down the street to be near his 'best friend' ex
>Ridiculed for a terrible WSJ piece so he hides behind a shill account and tries to convince everyone that he's a genius
>Confidently told his bosses to fire him if they ever thought he wasn't producing his value - they did lmao

Gravis/breitbart poll taken after the debates. Conducted through phone.

What the hell is the world coming to? Liberalism is insanity.

I never noticed it before he said something, but Scott Adams sure is right when he says that Hillary looks very different on a day-to-day basis.

Trump fucking killed it but the normies will see the news and change their minds.

CTR is just terrible at meming. Tell your faggot boss Brock to kill himself already

This. Dilbert is racist.

Highly recommend listening to Ben Shapiro's breakdown of the debate,

soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep187

Trust in the media is at an all time low

Its real

sniff sniff

You may send one 10-word sentence to Donald Trump that he is guaranteed to read. What do you tell him?

>listening to Ben Shapiro's anything
>ever

I didn't realize he was holding a rally at the airport. Sucks that I have other things to do (i.e. going out to eat with my girl) otherwise I'd have gone since that's like a 15 minute drive from my house and I work literally across the goddamn street from the airport too.

Trump was broken, demolished, devastated, lost, ravaged, ruined, shattered, smashed, wrecked, abolished, annihilated, blasted, blighted, consumed, devoured, disintegrated, eradicated, felled, incinerated, killed, obliterated, overwhelmed, razed, sacked, totaled, wasted, gutted, torn down, wiped out.

He will never recover. Kek doesn't even exist. My repeating digits confirm as much.

Normies don't watch the news

EVER

His book is about failing but still ending up successful, and what do you know, he had some failures.

Fuck off Ben, no one gives a shit about your whiny kike tantrums

yeah but they are stupid and won't put the two together. they are easily swayed by the news they claim to distrust.

Newswire guy here again... just a reminder:

Uploaded all photos from yesterday to my MEGA (many many more than what I posted):

mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

Debates/HILLARY-CLINTON-AND-DONALD-TRUMP-FACE-OFF-IN-FIRST-PRESIDENTIAL-DEBATE-AT-HOFSTRA-UNIVERSITY.7z (710MB)

Get them while they are hot! Enjoy & MAGA!

>cough cough

muh sniffing is such a forced meme. It really indicates abject desperation, and illustrates that, although nobody can say that Trump mopped the floor with Clinton like we all wanted him to, he didn't give any new ammunition to anyone, he didn't really slip up, there's no specific purchase for shills like Pedrito Calzone here to zero in on, so they have to force sniffing.

Trump fought the first round conservatively, and primarily with low-information normies in mind. The very fact that he didn't turn to the camera and call on Putin by name to poison Hillary with pollonium exceeded the expectations of normies whose only experience of Obama is late night (((talkshow hosts))), shitty online news sources, and the Clinton News Network

Plus, Fox is still the biggest network and they'll defend Trump.

Rally isn't for a bit

Two Charlotte habbening (it probably isn't) streams going ATM:

>youtube.com/watch?v=ghavCM3kocU Fox 10 Benis

>youtube.com/watch?v=1PNBJrUxcTQ Kinsey

Make American Great Again, Stop TPP, Build Wall, Remove Kebab

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

November 2016: Donald Trump elected 45th president of the United States.
April 2017: Hillary Clinton sentenced to 37 years for high treason.
September 2018: Great Wall of America completed "Under budget, ahead of schedule".
October 2019: The great northern wall erected. "When Canada sends their people they send Beibers, they send Krogers, they send Cruzs. Some I assume are good people, but they elected Trudeau, so we can't take a chance."
June 2020: Ellis island reopened as German refugees pour in after Germany is taken over by Sharia Law. "They can come here, but they have to do so legally."
November 2020: Trump wins reelection carrying 50 out of 50 states.
June 2021: Boots on the ground in Eurabia. "We will liberate them and make Europe great again."
August 2022: US forces reach the Aegean sea. Europe annexed.
April 2022: Seige of Istanbul is successful. Constantinople reclaimed.
June 2023: Democratic Peoples Republic of Canada launches a sneak attack across lake Michigan.
July 2024: Toronto falls. Canada annexed.
August 2024: 22nd amendment repealed.
November 2024: Trump wins third term.
Jan 2025: Attempted coup by Sandernista revolutionaries leads to emergency powers granted to Emperor Trump.
July 2030: Total victory against Islam reached. "I told you I'd do something about it, and I did."
July 2035: United American Empire lands on Mars.
2037: Greater American Empire split into Trumpinorum and Trumpantine empires for administrative purposes. Barron Trump crowned co-emperor.
2038: Earths greatest scientists perfect immortality for Emperor Trump.
2040: The Chinese empire falls. Trumpian forces quickly establish order.
2041: All resistance wiped out Earth is united under one banner.
2060: Terran colonists arrive at Alpha Centauri.
2066: The Immortal Donald achieves the title God Emperor of Mankind.
3000: Humanity expands to 30 star systems.
40,000: Human empire stretches across thousands of systems with Holy Terra and the Immortal God Emperor Trump at its centre.

Argentina:Never right and never white

They're nervous

I just wanted you to know, we're counting on you.

Secret service injun

normies saw that Trump wasn't racist

Hillary's #1 goal this entire election was to convince people that Trump is racist and she has failed

Bring your girl and a couple sandwiches to eat in line. DO YOU WANT TO MAGA OR NOT?

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Any other FL bros at the Melborne rally?

facebook will say clinton won.

No thanks.

Girl is qt, but sadly i can't support Hillary or Trump either.

Trump was my only hope, i've lost it now.

Being this fucking nervous

I kind of agree but because it would get Trump more press and Hillary would become irrelevant.

>I already crushed Hillary in the first one, so why would I show up to the next two?

Mujaheddin --> Al Qaeda --> ISIS

This one actually made me think.

>Implying this isnt the will of KEK

>facebook will say clinton won.

Of course. Zuckerberg loves him those cheap H-1B slave laborers.

fag

FOX is one of Hillarys biggest donors.

Rupert Murdoch does not want Trump.

One thing annoys me is that insideranon said the debate would be the gamechanger

It wasn't

neat

Remember what happened last time Trump skipped a debate? He fucking lost the Iowa Caucus

A successful beta cuck is still a cuck

Many of my normie friends are calling out Lesters bullshit, a good portion of them are woke

Consider this for a second.

Yesterday was the 1st presidential debate.
Today, Cred Forums is barely usable from all the shills and the concern trolling.

Imagine how things will be when Trump loses.

wew lad

WEW LAD

My girl's a filthy lefty who hates Trump so she'd never be down for it. OTOH she hates Hillary too so is more likely to not vote or vote for Stein or something.

>Nate Polystyrene

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred Forums-the-donald/

absolutely pathetic

You sad shits don't even care about the election. All you care about is memeing the shit out of the election

This timeline is so weird, but entertaining as fuck.

>casul-tier bait

GO BACK TO UNIVISION

How can Cred Forums be so hypocritical? They say they hate jews, yet they support a big jew, Trump. Yes he isn't jewish, yet he has jew like business practices. He also loves Israel, hires jews to work for him, and more shit.

Iowa is fucking cucked beyond belief. That said, I definitely don't think he should skip the next 2. Primaries vs the GE are completely different

A

FUCKING

LEAF

4-8 years of them screaming and crying, but that's the whole point

This. Trump beat Hitler. That's all that matters. Hillary is still Hitlery

You think this place has a consistent viewpoint?

It's a bunch of teenagers trying to edgy

BEND
THE
KNEE

You see what he's banging? Where he's living?

Yeah, if that's failure sign me up.

Wow, remember when the markets showed how Brexit wouldn't happen?

that's nice, go play with yourself some more

>Trump's "400-pound person on his bed" comment in the debate
>400chan
THEY KNOW

Trump was broken, demolished, devastated, lost, ravaged, ruined, shattered, smashed, wrecked, abolished, annihilated, blasted, blighted, consumed, devoured, disintegrated, eradicated, felled, incinerated, killed, obliterated, overwhelmed, razed, sacked, totaled, wasted, gutted, torn down, wiped out.

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Clinton. An analysis of Trump. What makes him tick, what are his weak sports. She was simply watching him. Probing him. Studying and diagnosing every move and tactic. And he fell right into her trap like the pawn he is.

This is not an average woman you're dealing with here. Make no mistake. Her wickedness is beyond your wildest nightmares. She was toying with him like a cat with a mouse. While he was fighting for his life. He has nothing left.

Now she has a full mental blueprint of her enemy. There is nothing that can stop her. Expect something out of this world in the next two debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lionesse has been let out of the cage, and she's hungry tonight. Nothing is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come.

He will never recover. Kek doesn't even exist. My repeating digits confirm as much.

You think this place has a consistent viewpoint?

It's a bunch of teenagers trying to be edgy

Why is this girl being so mean to Steven Universe?

Memes are life you fucking leaf

paying the least amount of taxes possible is smart because government is inherently corrupt

wew lad

Those kikes will never take our Pepes

And 5% more Democrats than Republicans were polled. Looks good.

Honest question. Why can't the US just print 20 trillion dollars to pay off the debt?

So much tism.

>scripting again

(((THEY))) KNOW

DILBERT MAN IS FUCKED

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

FUCK OFF ARGIE REEEEEEEEEEEE

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

4 chan and tumblr BTFO

Are you in fucking middle school

I assumed he was using ISIS as a blanket term for all instances of worldwide radical Islamic terrorism.

Oy fucking vey, goyim. You aren't shrilling for Saudi Arabia, aren't ya?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

They will be persuaded or be destroyed.

Pepe is now being classified as a "hate symbol".

It's jew behavior though, he calls it "smart". What can you say about him hiring jewish lawyers, jewish people to work for him?

Looks pretty good for Trump.

Checked

inb4 his sexy neighbor ends up getting killed and blamed on him

See pic related

> God damn can you imagine how fucking amazing this place is going to be on referendum night when Brexit inevitably loses?
> Just a few more months, buy your popcorn in advance before the rush.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82197355/#82201297

Well, you aren't laughing anymore, are you?

p-pls skip the next two goyim hillary can't take it anymore

to be fair it would work

it would just devalue the us currency a (some or a lot idk) and then it would be harder to borrow in the future (more expensive)

What does the Trump General think of this?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770887061

Why would Trump want a game changer? Everything's going his way!

>Jews are a single cohesive entity
He out-Jewed the NYC Jews and he pisses off the globalist ones. That makes him pretty swell in my book.

We did it bros

i'm not a storm trooping piece of shit so i don't give a fuck

post some qts
and thanks

Don't sit here and pretend you actually fucking care.
You're already a joke for voting Hillary.

oy vey

They know she's going to be obliterated next time. It's going to be ridiculous. She's got nothing. She blew it all. He hit her on one out of a dozen crimes.

Q4, Q6, Q7, Q8

Those are the questions that matter.

Yoko is 10/10 wife material, especially if you're white

I was looking at some news site about Hillary's gold standard comment, and there is a desperate shill responding to every one in the comment section kek. Maybe they should get taught to be less obvious.

You fucking idiots.

Trump didn't rail her last night for one reason...

...you have to lube a bitch up before you pound their asshole with your 8 inch long 6 inch thick cock.

>not all Muslims.
Nice SJW talking point

So we finally got him back?

We did what r9k could not.

Anyone got a Trump Pepe holding Hillary's cut head?

Oh shit, this is amazing...

I was honestly disappointed after the debate. Hillary was smug and hardly faltered, didn't have health issues aside from a little weird shake. Holt was babying her the entire time, she got the debate handed over to her on a silver platter while Trump got grilled. He was not on his top game, almost like he wasn't expecting to get double-teamed like that and seemingly missed a lot of good opportunities (or he's saving them).

But one thing an user said that made sense to me: we're used to seeing Trump on point. Anyone that is isn't going to be swayed by last night, no question. Whilst the rest of the low info and undecided voters still see Trump as some boogie man.

From another perspective Hillary came across as unprofessional as a career politician. Cackling, inhumane, elitist, more of the same, and Trump pointed it out.

Trump, especially for the beginning, which mattered most, broke perception. Media distrust was already high and I suspect now it's even higher.

If these polls are true for most then holy crap, that was an amazing win.

Looking forward to the rest of the debates...

Same here, normie friend who doesn't even follow politics says that he thinks Lester was unfair and Trump was so-so.

Funny isn't it?

I'm not voting for either, i rather waste my vote. Have fun supporting a jew also.

im sorry potato nigger

been off Cred Forums for a few days

what time does the debate start?

lol wtf did you guys do?

She really is.
Wish she would do a softcore bikini shoot so i could fap

Do you or do you not take every tax deduction?

blog.dilbert.com/post/138214308881/the-fake-because

Rip hypno magician

They already happened.

Oh my.

People always think the shills are from CTR. They're not. They're underage cancer from Cred Forums.

Yeah, Jews really aren't all shut unlike Muslims. Jews helped develop nuclear energy. Muslims developed new creative ways to pleasure a goat.

it may or may not be fake, because paying more taxes is a real thing that effects people directly that you can get your head around

So according to this poll Breitbart actually oversampled minorities by a fair margin, going off of 2012's exit polls

Which means that this poll should actually favor Hillary, but somehow it doesn't

What does that mean for Hillary?

>getting paid 30 dollars to do jury duty tomorrow

GUESS WHAT I'M GOING TO INVEST MY MONEY IN?

And Neogaf.

Cnn was 521 people honey. Go back to the kitchen

debate was last night nigga, see OP

>wtf did you guys do?
we didnt do it

look what you guys have done

WE DID 9/11 AND ARE LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER (apparently)

Difference between tax deduction, and not paying taxes.

Leaf

This was not a fake because. The real fake because was endorsing Shillary cause he didn't want to get shot.

Endorsing Trump is a signal to his supporters: it's time to come out

If they do better work, and don't use their skills against you, it's good business practice: I mean they've been merchants for thousands of years. It's in their blood. Unlike Hillary, we tend to believe that do better work should be payed better, not gender, or any other unrelated aspect.

Lol, Trump won the election.

Fucking based dailymail

Britan is now my 2nd favorite country (#1 press)

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

hahahahaha

>trademark of the Anti Defamation League

hey rabbi

They also helped with feminism, communism, and so many more great things!
Take a patriarchal Muslim over a beta Jew any day

>ADL
>SPLC
muh sides

>April 2017: Hillary Clinton sentenced to 37 years for high treason
why can't they hang people like you're supposed to?

>,,,the lioness

without her shoe, stumbling into a van, hiding from reporters while she wears her catheter

Please douche nozzle, spare us...........

Kys or move back to Africa.

Hillary got her shit slapped for 50 embarrassing minutes, then talked some shit like a child and hid behind the moderator the rest of the debate.

Leftists everywhere pretending Hillary won, really desperate, sad!

>However, because so many Pepe the Frog memes are not bigoted in nature, it is important to examine use of the meme only in context. The mere fact of posting a Pepe meme does not mean that someone is racist or white supremacist. However, if the meme itself is racist or anti-Semitic in nature, or if it appears in a context containing bigoted or offensive language or symbols, then it may have been used for hateful purposes.

No shit retards you literally just took the bait.

I think there is a whole taxonomy. CtR is purely high volume hit and run. They post once and disappear. All replies to them are wasted.

The worst trolls, aside from Cred Forums cancer like Malaysia, are itinerant libtards who actually believe what they say. They know some of the memery and post images that sort of fit in. Obviously from other web sites.

And then, yeah, the Cred Forums trolls. /lit/ is not off the hook - it's infested with Marxists.

SECURITY ASPECT OF CYBER

The CNN poll was horrible.

Apparently the PPP poll (democrat firm) had Clinton winning the debate just 51 to 41.

Many of us here were disappointed because we expected Trump to go full presidential and destroy her on her various scandals. And I was disappointed with his performance yesteday, and think that Clinton won.

However, the average normie who though that Trump was hitler had a better impression of Trump. Trump was somewhat solid on the policy department (especially on trade and the economy) and was somewhat respectful (secretary clinton).

He has to be way more aggressive in the next 2 debates though.

>Nate actually wrote this article

I guess he's giddy since it means he can reduce Trump's chances in his retarded polls again

And I wouldn't be surprised if CNN releases a lot of (((polls))) showing a HILLARY SURGE

But the reality is that Florida and North Carolina voting is very favorable to the Republicans right now, whereas it was quite a bit more favorable to the Democrats in 2012.

This

What did (((he))) mean by this?

I nominate you to create the info graphic.

Nope, not unless what you did was illegal.

Tax loopholes are the fault of government. I don't blame people for using them unless it's illegal.

the next "debate" there wont be a chance for Trump to hit Hillary, I think?
Is there any info on the third debate's format?

>

Last night I thought Hillary had won but today the only things I vividly remember them saying was Trump saying she's done nothing for 30 years and Hillary talking about fact checking.

>Ted Cruz urges his Cruzlims to back Trump
>Trump rather than Hillary gains in the polls as Republicans back their nominee more strongly

How will they (((weight))) the polls if they can't find any more #nevertrumpers to make Trump look bad?

Yeah plenty of shit Jews too. Globalism falls mostly on their backs though they had good goys to go along.

Muslims invaded half the western world. They can all burn as far as I'm concerned.

I fucking hate that Malaysian. He's somehow worse than all the other dune coon death cult adherents here.

Well...that's not wrong....

Jews are subverting the whole western world.
None of them deserve life

If I made a guess Trump didn't unleash the big guns against Clinton because of how Romney threw everything he had at Obama in 2012 in the first debate and then had nothing for the next two debates on top of his lackluster campaigning

In 2016 we have Hillary "winning" the first debate by a slim margin according to the media, then Trump will hammer her hard during the second or third debate while Hillary stays in bed avoiding the campaign trail

It's a done deal

Carefully remove hillary signs and bumper stickers if possible whenever you see them.

NEW THREAD AND LAST ONE BY ME TONIGHT

Check my first post at the thread, the whole shill playbook, barren for your protection

See you guys

>nate wood
pls

Inflation.

The debates really don't matter, and don't affect the campaign unless there's a BTFO moment like "There you go again..." The media narrative of who won doesn't matter because confirmation bias and distrust of the media. If the debates had any meaningful impact on the polls, we'd be talking about Clinton vs. Romney this year.

What matters is ground game, Trump getting the vote out in battleground states. I haven't heard anything about that lately, which is probably good news.

Maybe 10,000 rich Jews and their Academia/mass media useful idiots are subverting the western world.

I had thought he was coming around

>That fucking XD at the bottom

Fucking Ted

The fact he has CNN as A- when we've consistently found them manipulating their sample data in order to ensure certain results makes me think Nate is a salty faggot

But I'm certain in one week when they release their new poll which has Clinton +7 (with a sample of 50% Democrats, 25% Republicans and 25% Independents) he'll bump it up to a +10

Because one of the rules of the 2016 election is that Nate is a faggot

NEW THREAD, MY LAST TONIGHT

SOMEONE TAKE OVER

That's actually not a bad idea. I'll work on that for tomorrow.

Good thing hillary floundered and trump did the right thing by discussing cold hard facts.

Modern Islamic Terrorism begun since the fall of Persia
And it's the direct fault of globalism. Hillary Clinton represents globalism. Do you get it now?

We wanted Hillary to shit her pants and die of a blood clot on live TV...The Trump campaign was a little more realistic

Im genuinely laughing at this post. Love people are going to this effort to shill on Cred Forums

He was and then a Rothschild told him to shut his mouth publicly