Girl Gamer Harassed by Teen

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BldQmiV0M

What would you do in this situation?

Would you do the gentlemanly thing, which is the RIGHT thing, that your father and grandfather were raised to do back in their day, which is to step in and defend her from the harassment?

Or would you do the WRONG thing and not come to her aide, because you're "MGTOW" and a "Chivalry is dead!" douchebag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11613107/Boys-who-smoke-cannabis-are-four-inches-shorter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8inB7FAPHc4
youtube.com/watch?v=qEXuckty6VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd probably whip out my hog and start crankin down desu.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I GOT A CLINTON AD WHEN I CLICKED ON THAT

take your stupid TruTV scripted shit thread out of here faggot

sage

I'd raise a eyebrow before passing by and not giving a fuck. 0 (Zero) fucks. I ain't obligated to do shit, I wouldn't do shit if it was a boy either. Neither is anyone else really.

Also, not political at all. NYS

She is incredibly sexy but also dressing for it and the person perving out is disgusting so its a even situation, I just hate people who do creepshots because it makes women feel like they can't be sexy and I want hot chicks like this to keep wearing skirts.

G I R L A M E R S

i'd assume i was on a hidden camera show because shit like this doesn't happen.

>Get out gamer GURRRRLLLLL!!!

Nigga 99% of the time when a chick starts talking every desperate cunt starts trying to suck her metaphorical dick.

WWYD if a Martian was being harassed by a Plutonian? Is as likely a scenario

>shit like this doesn't happen.

>believes women don't get harassed by men on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

>Niggers
>people

Pick one and only one.

>kids mom comes in and takes over the argument for him by threatening to beat them up
K E K

This is Law and Order: SVU gamer episode levels of cringe.
Something like this would never happen because the beta boy gamers would be over there orbiting the bitch, not insulting her.

>Boys who smoke cannabis before puberty could be stunting their growth by more than four inches, a new study suggests.

>Researchers found that youngsters who were addicted to the drug were far shorter than their non-smoking peers.

>And they also discovered that rather than being a relaxing pass time, smoking dope actually makes the body more stressed in the long term.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11613107/Boys-who-smoke-cannabis-are-four-inches-shorter.html

I've never smoked weed, or ever tried any kind of drugs, and I don't drink. But fucking hell! NOW in addition to facing employment discrimination from being half-black and being passed over by ladies because I'm 5'7", I'll have to worry that employers and women will think I'm short because I'm a pothead.

FML.

Probably just tell the guy to stop being a beta.

ive literally never approached a random woman in my life and even id have to say something to her. nature demands it

Hillary confirmed for a pothead

Did not watch. I don't care about "girl gamers"

Even the webm wasn't good, shit thread

>Spends 10 hours walking around NEW FUCKING YORK
>Expects not to get cat called and whatever by the lowest form of humans
I know this is bait and I took it
I'm out now

This whole "the world can't survive without men at the helm" attitude really is petty and pathetic. The world has been figuratively "burning" ever since man began walking upright. If women were in charge at the beginning, there would have been no World Wars and we would have established colonies on the Moon and Mars by now.

This. They always complain in the context of "Men" but fail to point out which flavor of men do that shit. In this case, the flavor is Roody Poody Fresh and Fruity.

If women would shut the fuck up maybe you wouldn't be harassed

>Blue hair
Disgusting

Thx mrs skelletal

oh wow shitskins dont behave like proper people what a surprise

If women was in charge there would be a whole bunch of countries not talking to each other

Call them both faggots and end up getting thrown out for offending some faggot shopping there. No shit this is probably what would happen.

> They're still pushing the Anti-GG narative.

If Gamergate is dead why are they still living rent free in media's head?

>this is what sjw's actually believe

>Boys who smoke cannabis BEFORE PUBERTY
>BEFORE
>PUBERTY

You haven't hit puberty yet lmao why am I on this fucking piece of shit website

id rape her

>Not my problem.
>Until it happens to my wife and sister while sightseeing.

>girl

I'd tell the shitskin to shut his fat face

>fucking plastic paddy
Can you yanks just stop. It's flattering but just because you don't have culture doesn't mean you should steal ours. Just acknowledge that you are all half spic monkeys.

Look at all those free cell phones.

...they leveled up

Right now, some creeper could be secretly filming your wife/gf/aunt/mother/sister/cousin's buttocks without their knowledge or consent.

They then plan using the footage for their own personal sexual gratification or they plan on uploading it to the internet for other creepers to masturbate to and make objectifying comments about their body. Some of these creepers even have websites where they sell their ill-gotten videos.

They could literally be making money off of your wife/gf/aunt/mother/sister/cousin's cleavage.

That could of been you out and about for some sunny weekend fun with your girlfriend, all while some creepo pervo is filming your girlfriend's butt without your knowledge. Think about how that would make you feel if you were just browsing the web and came across the video and saw a bunch creeper comments below talking about what they'd like to do to "dat ass". Think of the tears that would be streaming down your girlfriend's cheeks if she stumbled upon the video.

Isn't it time that we urge politicians to pass laws to stop these creepos from filming our loved ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=8inB7FAPHc4

We wouldn't even have electricity yet. There isn't anywhere near as many highly intelligent women as there are men.

But you're trolling anyway

#justice4tay
bring our brave girl home
I'd wonder what was going on because people don't behave like that in real life

Is this what burgers like to watch on tv?
That's fucking terrible.

Well tbf, having kids smoke or drink anything is fucking retarded. That growth stage simply doesnt come back.

Jesus, this is cringeworthy.

I'd let her fend for herself.

Chances are she's only there to look for sexist game characters to blog about.

>What Would YOU Do?(tm)

Not watch this shitty subversive Jew programming and sage this thread.

It's like they think men who play video games are these cartoon bullies who chastise random women in a store just because

God these people are so ugly holy shit

Its official Pepe is now classed a hate symbol. I think the BLM flag should be classified as such and burnt.

I would do the correct thing, which is to allow another person with free agency to deal with their own problems unless they ask for my assistance and we agree on terms of compensation.

I'm just trolling the OP by posting his past trolls along with his WebMs. I don't think he likes it.

I wouldn't do anythint because I'm not a sexist who believes women are incapable of looking after themselves and need to be cared for like children, nor is she my property to protect by dictating how she should dress or behave.

We do not live a backwards homogenous community. We are a diverse collection of individuals working for our own best interests. What that man is doing may not be what I would do, but it is not my place to impose my cultural norms on him.

GTFO bigots.

>10 hours of walking in NYC as a women
>less than 2 minutes of actual harassment

what is the problem again?

I'd probably just ignore it because she's unattractive

My father taught me never to get involved in a personal dispute like this. He's a retired police officer. People get killed all the time in domestic disputes. I don't want to wind up like some guy who got a knife in his throat. I mean, those look like crazy sand nigs.

>Cred Forums sees this shit going on
>joins in
>turns out it was a game show
>Cred Forums is shamed and goes to jail for harassment

Most studies show that drugs during puberty is fucking stupid.

I'm pro legalization of drugs, but would want an age limit. At least 18, preferably 21. But if you're old enough for the draft, you're old enough for a joint in my book...

what is the significance of these webms?

kill yourself

>She is incredibly sexy

Start ripping into the faggots for their terrible bantz. Then verbally shitpost until my mom comes and gets me after shes done look at shoes or something.

looking*
oh fuck now i look like a fool

>yfw you realise her name is (((Shoshanna))) B Robets and all the """""cat callers""""" in this video were placed.

kek getting an ad in 2016.

OP you're a cuck, women deserve nothing. but do it, go white knight them cuck

It's not great, but "reality TV" is cheap to produce and interesting enough that it turns a profit, meaning they produce more and more of this shit every year.

>what is the significance of these webms?

1. She's getting harassed by the guy in the white shirt, who most likely her supervisor, because he's clearly trying to "chat her up" with his smug smile.

2. She's being harassed by some creeper who is recording her.

Men are always harassing women and getting away with it. Men aren't teaching their young sons not to harass women. And they sure aren't teaching their sons to come to the defense of girls when they see that they are being harassed. They probably don't even recognize harassment against women because their fathers never taught them to be on the look out for it.

These men think it's OK to just stand around and leer at her like she's putting on a show for them. She's trying to pose for a photo, probably to send to her grandma, and they're just there perving out.

I just got a Note 4, my old S4 was rooted with Adaway. Teach me how to get rid of the ads senpai.

WWYD is one of the most liberal cuck shows

Kek'd

That boi, i prefer him then this blue allien.

her 'supervisor' is more attractive than she is honestly

you either a feminist or a yuge cuck

this isn't how the real world works or how people talk

They could, at very least, try to make the scenarios real for these things.

For that particular roleplay to ring true, the grill would have to weigh twice as much, have blue hair and problematic glasses, be loudly bitching about how sexist and racist and transphobic the boys are being just breathing in and out, and then probably assault one of them with a protest placard or something similar.

It's almost as if the makers of the clip have never met or talked to any boys at all, let alone nerds in a computer game shop.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEXuckty6VM

>spics and sandniggers crowd around woman like flies on shit

What else is fucking new

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

nigga dont use j e w tube,

It actually looks staged. I would not assist. Maybe if the girl was pretty, or if it's a little kid or something.

>smoked as I was starting puberty
>6'3

Yeah, bullshit.

her lips are moving, but i cant hear a thing.

>PERFECT

Get firefox, download Ublock Origin extension.

Id sniff her butt & then buy embarassing ecchi games like a cuck

No one wants you attention. And it's not attention. It's harassment.

>most likely her supervisor trying to "chat her up"
oh god no, heaven forbid a supervisor tries to talk to an employee
do you have a job? or is it that every time you get an interview you think them asking questions is sexual harassment?
I can't believe I keep getting pulled in by shitty bait

Ban personal camera.

Its the only solution.

Well damn, I coulda been 6"7. Fuck me. And fuck you cannabis.

Guys, notice how these mongrels travel in packs. Always have hi-cap mags, and don't let liberals take them away from you.

Kek

man, the things I would do to dat ass.

Fucking disgusting spray tan bullshit.
Trashed.

Womyn are strong and independant who don't need no man to "stick" up for them, that's sexist. I wouldn't stand up to a man being harassed, why would i stick up for a woman? If it was that qt3.14 in the webm I would call the teen a mouth breather and ask her on a date though.

everyone in this show is fat

they all need to stop playing video games and hit the gym

maybe this is only in leafland but 'gamer girls' never get harassed in gamestop atleast when im there they aren't

He must work out.

wtf, why was no one defending the guys?
She wasn't even buying anything. She had to go.

i have been smoking since i was 12 and im 6'6 nigga im a giant

>6:10

this erggin literally threatened to kill them

>threatening to kill someone over something they say is ok

TO THE RAPE LIST SHE GOES

DAYUM NOVEMBER COOKIES