Cred Forums you do realize there is a difference between gender and sex right...

Cred Forums you do realize there is a difference between gender and sex right? So how exactly are transgender people stupid?

They aren't stupid, they are mentally ill. Take your made up bullshit and fuck off.

when used clinically as a noun there is no difference

Shit tier bait

Because there is no difference between gender and sex. Words don't change meanings just because you want them too.

There isn't.

I CANNOT REVEAL
THE WORDS OF THE GOLDEN EEEEEEL

i couldnt care less what they all it.
They could be stargenders.
I don't care.
There are females.
There are males.
There are abominations that happen to have both female and male sex organs.
There are no genderfluid demikin stargod xer/xur/hurr/durr kins

They're not stupid, they're mentally ill. They're still legally mentally ill according the the World Health Organization. That will change as we fall further into degeneracy but as for now it's still legally mental illness in the WHO and US DSM5.

You're talking to a board with no grasp of grey areas. The concept that gender (like most things) is a spectrum is lost on those on the spectrum.

hi german here in our language the is no difference so go fuck yourself

If gender is a social construct, how can you be born as the wrong gender?

no there isn't

it's all made-up bullshit

100 ways to say pervert

it didn't used to be this way.

>pervert
*mentally ill

Ok , I'll bite. Because saying gender and sex are two different things to justify the legitimacy of transgenderism, by saying that sex is your biological sex, and gender is if you identify as masculine or feminine, then there seems no point in mutilating your body, since your reproductive systems have to do with your sex, rather then your gender.

This is what happens when you make hard sciences non-mandatory.

>difference between gender and sex
Keep redefining words, kike.

>girl
>girl in shirt
>girl in hoodie
>girl in leather jacket

Its all a fetish. A man parading around like a woman wants nothing to do with a woman's life. He doesn't give a fuck about raising children or having a family like every sane woman does.

Its just 'bring your fetish to work day'.

They are simply perverts.

Gender doesn't exist. There's sex, and stereotypes around your sex.

Don't use the word gender. It's designed to confuse. It's a rhetorical trick.

>niether
They don't even proofread this dog shit

A fetish doesn't result in a desire for permanent mutilation of your body. That's a true sign of mental illness.

>Cred Forums you do realize there is a difference between gender and sex right? So how exactly are transgender people stupid?
There are only two genders/sexes. Male and female.

A person cannot EVER change their gender/sex.

Anyone who claims to be some gender/sex other than what gender/sex they actually are is MENTALLY ILL.

What about pangender you fucking bigot? How can you be so insensitive?!

Sex: Your chromosomes and what is between your legs

That's all it is. That is ALL it is.

By and large, there's nothing wrong with a man acting feminine, and there's nothing wrong with a woman acting masculine
However, I'm hard pressed to believe that someone who bounces from extreme to extreme on a day to day basis isn't a fucking headcase.

Sage this man

>A fetish doesn't result in a desire for permanent mutilation of your body.

Confirmed for never having once browsed another board aside from Cred Forums

Ever heard of a 'nully'

>gender isn't the same as sex!
>I want you to address me by my gender
>oh, and I want my driver's license sex field to specify genderqueef

>Hurr/durr kins
Top kek dubs

>france

shouldn't you be dodging semi trucks.

Can someone explain to me what is being gender fluid?!
Because, if I understand the logic behind that it proceed like this:
>Define two stereotype visions of what is a male, what is a female.
>Claim you are different from the two stereotyped visions you defined.

Why not just being yourself, without feeling the need to classify? Isn't that just being so empty that you feel the urge to make you "different"?

I understand the concept of transgender... but gender fluid... it makes no sense for me.

Dichotomy is where this whole concept falls apart. A born male who likes pink and wearing dresses would be convinced that they're of a different gender than the one assigned to their crotch. When I said spectrum I should've said fucking absolute void. That boy could just be described as a boy would like pink and wearing dresses. He might want to eat mad puss while he wears his dress, but this whole weird gender categorization that people seem obsessed with doesn't allow for that. He's told he's a girl with a penis.

Gender is a weird concept, expanding it's reaches and flexibility doesn't make it more accessible, it just makes it more confusing.

It's like you have 10,000 different colored pieces of paper, and decide to sort them into 10,000 boxes made for each color. Some people decide to put them under cool colors and warm colors. Also, the papers don't need to be organized. Theres no need to organize them, so just leave em scattered on the floor and don't think about it.

t. CIScum White Male

I suppose it could be a fetish in part, but it's still a clear sign of mental illness. I don't see why the two have to be mutually exclusive. It's still blatantly obvious mental illness.

There is a pretty clear division between something like "I like feet" versus "I want to cut off my own penis" or "I want to infect myself with HIV".

the ones who are left are probably pretty good at it and can do it without thinking
that's called natural selection

Because they think there are more than just xx and xy chromosomes and think science is a lie.

>There is a pretty clear division between something like

OK, enlighten us exactly where that clear division is then.

The Communists made it up to kill us. Not even a real word.

Because, regardless of how you (((identify))), you aren't a boy/girl unless you have corresponding genitalia

Like, how is this so fucking hard to understand

a desire for permanent self harm or self mutilation is, without a doubt, mental illness

There are humans with XX chromosomes, we call them female.
There are humans with XY chromosomes, we call them male.

Also there are humans with XXY or XYY chromosomes, these are diseases/genome-mutations.

And then there are humans with XX or XY chromosomes who claim to be the opposite sex/gender (wich are the same), wich is a mental disorder.

It is that simple.

Its official Pepe is now a hate symbol.

Not even that.

If you have a Y, you're a Guy.

Boyo gave me a boner.

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)

>i'm a boy!!!
why?
>because I'm wearing boys clothes!!!!!!

Aren't these the same people against calling toys either "toys for girls' or "toys for boys"?

see (fpbp)

But if you want expansion on that, google david reimer.

Sex is biological, and whether you're a man or woman. Gender is made up, and at best can be described as what you think your sex is.

Also

I wonder how long it'll take for Germany to ban Pepe.

Nothing they do is consistent. It's all rhetoric designed for specific issues, all of which are destructive.

That is an adorable deplorable

Well Dr. Phil you can diagnose them however you want. Pervert is a subjective term and it is the sexual behaviour that drives the self mutilation. Mental illness or not, they are still perverts.

>Cred Forums you do realize there is a difference between gender and sex right? So how exactly are transgender people stupid?

There is a difference between gender and sex? Why is the transgender issue based on changing hormones and genitals?

If gender is just whatever and doesn't mean anything, why is the primary motivation in the transgender issue to get men to "be" women by affectations like clothing and makeup?

Transgender issues don't even make internal sense with lefty ideology.

Either it's a biological issue, in which case it's gender dysmorphia and psychological damage or a genetic fuckup, all of which are negative nature malfunctions that can be treated to some extent..
..or it's all "just whatever you want maaaan", in which case why are you making a big fuss about hormones and clothing and toilets. Just call yourself a woman and go about your bearded day. It's all real, right? Why do you need to shave to prove you're a woman, if gender is meaningless?

Your gender isn't an accessory that you can alternate every day.

WHY DOES MY COMMUNITY COLLEGE HAVE SO MANY FUCKING PROGRESSIVE KEKS AND NIGGERS RUNNING AROUND IT HURTS.

It is to a demented freak.

They fired all the conservatives.

All the conservatives were purged during the civil rights movement.

Hate is now illegal. So much for my political opponents!

Let's say that's true. What's next? What difference would it make?

(((the idea that gender and sex aren't synonyms)))

Gender is a secondary trait of one's natural sex. It's more than just superficial labels and appearances. But trannies don't seem to realize that

On different days, I eat different food. Sometimes I get pizza, sometimes I get fries, sometimes meat.

This means that I'm foodfluid and on some days I am a pizza lover, but just for that one day.

In other words you're a sympathizing faggot who needs to be killed in the worst possible way as slow as possible with each and every member of your bloodline facing the same fate.

Yeah, it seems so. They'll scream until they're red in the face that boys should be able to wear dresses since clothes shouldn't have anything to do with gender, then in the same breath they'll tell you that some tranny freak is a woman because he's wearing a dress and heels.

I'm willing to grant that people can feel like the oposite gender but that doesn't mean we need to bend over backwards to accomodate their fee-fees. The feelings of the majority of people using a bathroom/locker room takes precedence.

once again, they're not mutually exclusive terms, user

A man who steals women's panties is a pervert. A man who steals women's panties is not necessary mentally ill.

>I'm a unicorn
No you're not. You're a confused fucking faggot that is living such a void and empty life that you make up retarded shit so you can feel some semblance self worth. The only thing keeping you alive is the thin veneer of civilization and what's left of the rule of law. In earlier times your kind would have been culled from the tribe as a liability and a detriment.

Why can't everyone just be the sex their genitals are and be done with it. Wearing a dress doesn't make you a girl, liking sports doesn't make you a boy, etc.

It's part of how you can tell the transgender shit is mostly attention whoring because if they really spent time to think about it they would come to better conclusions and not the current 6 million genders bullshit.

I was born a red-blooded carnivore but due to being raped by a vegan I identify as a vegetarian now. Everyone in a steakhouse needs to order off the veggie menu when I am present.

Why is Cred Forums incapable of ignoring shitty bait threads?

>same people
It's like saying Cred Forums is inconsistent because according to Cred Forums the jews invented christianity to control people, but they also invented atheism to draw people from christianity which was the only thing that stood in jews' way

Youre a fucking faggot. You know that, right?

Woah, bud. Wheres all that anger coming from? Its not like they're hurting anyone. They just fag it up amongst themselves.

What's your beef with letting people do their thing?

I really hope the tide turns on this bullshit.

I'm so genderfluid that I face the consequences of being malnourished and I constantly face penury every day I am oppressed

>doesn't know what sage is

If someone wants a pussy/dick and is willing to go through the process to get one, why should it matter?

Some born females out there really just wanna ram a cock into someone. If they get a cock and a consenting adult to ram it in, ain't none of my business.

They need to be rounded up in a concentration camp and put to death

They are frogs after all...

I grew up with reasonably liberal views about race and religion, and reluctantly tolerant views of homosexuality and soft drug use.

But this genderfluid bullshit definitely crosses the line. I cannot pretend to respect arbitrary nonsense from brain-damaged people.

but why tho

>Their faggotry only affects themselves
>t. cultural libertarian
>every social norm enforced by law since the beginning of time is a stupid, pointless social construct designed to oppress
There's an end to the brick road of degeneracy. These fags don't keep it to themselves. Stats attached.

Because it's the normalization of mental illness in our society and entertaining the delusions of the mentally ill?

Letting a women get a surgery to graft on elbow skin to form a fake penis attached to her flesh is quite literally as (or more) damaging as assuring a schizophrenic that the voices they're hearing come from God.

But it doesn't just stop there, because not only are their delusions entertained, but society is also pressured into accepting those delusions, and accepting them as "the norm".

It's damaging to literally everyone and truly helps no one.

So Reimer was smart enough to realize he was male then started to nay say circumcision and people trying to force a different gender identity onto someone.
Kinda based.

There are two genders and transgender people have a mental illness that causes them to identify more with the other gender. It's likely a brain defect.

Okay. You haven't said *how* it's damaging, though. Just that it is. Norms change all the time.

Trannies don't seem to realize this either given the frequency with which they chop off their dicks.

Hey faggot, don't ignore my stats.
If you read that and then keep going "IT'S NOT DAMAGING," you're just another faggot to be ovened who intentionally defends what destroys society while knowing better.

I can accept that someone is born gay or transexual and that's just how their brain works for their entire life, but when you try to tell me that your gender arbitrarily changes on a daily basis you can fuck right off. It does not work that way, and there's no biological basis for it to work that way.
"Genderfluid" is what I gave your mother last night.

She must have gottem dicked so magnificently it cured her delusions.

Why else but to end the degeneracy that plagues the west, it starts with those who support them, and ends with the eradication of their destructive ideals. I understand where you come from, you may think that "Oh they're just being gay not harming anyone", but that's a false presumption. Decadence, being commonplace, has resulted in poisoning our youth with a false idea of what they should strive to be. In the media; everywhere, this is seen as a preferable way to live, where the liberals kiss your ass and praise you for being unique. Left to their own echo chambers free of any dissenting opinion, they will only decay further into being a tumor on society. A people who do nothing, conditioned to complain, the living definition of anti-productivity. When they take over because of your folly of letting them continue their ways, the American economy and its dependents will become stagnant, leaving this country to fail. I'm sure you already know this, yet you still choose to sympathize for these subhuman mongoloids.

being a girl and occasionally wanting to dress like a tom boy or girly girl now is a new gender

Notice how the only difference is clothing? People wouldn't have this confusion if everyone were mandatory nude until at least age 40.

Mental "gender" doesn't exist.

>okay, but you haven't explained *how* self mutilation is harmful

Really? So you believe if someone wants to live without limbs and they deicide they want to get a surgery to remove all of their limbs, that's not damaging?

You believe pandering to or encouraging someone's delusions helps them? Suicide rates don't reflect that. These people kill themselves just as much before versus after self mutilation.

Is it really not obvious to you how entertaining delusions and ignoring reality is harmful?

user...

Dude so many of these sources are garbage and you know it

>I don't like the data, therefore sources false
Kill yourself.

It is mental illness to *need* a label! Rome got along quite well for 2000 years without them - and the Romans had all genders & couplings represented en masse!

Leftists need to get the hell over themselves and just admit they like sex, and they have fetishes.

Transgenders suffer from body dysmorphia which they can't get help for because libtards are too busy celebrating their condition and demonizing anyone who tries to help.

Checked a few of the sources and they're legit studies and findings.
Instead of chatting shit just do some fact checking
>dude

I don't really understand how someone can think of gender roles as a good thing.

>Different clothes = different gender.
Wow sexist patriarchal gender-roles, much?

>tfw you're too ugly to be a genderfluid twink

Harmful to them, then. I dont give a fuck. If some crazy fucker wants to pay a bunch of money to have his cock stitched to his stomach, let him. As long as he's not flashing me with his tummy cock, I could give a fuck.

I really don't care that they're on TV. This is a matter of opinion not objective fact, your post is largely conjecture. As long as they're not fucking with my shit, I'm not gonna say theirs needs to be taken away.

Dude. I just don't have the time to go through each of the sources. Most of the shit with a (10) next to it is from a court case. The quote about them being responsible for half of murders is false. A lot of the other shit is them doing their own thing. They're consenting adults, how they get their jollies off aint my concern. The pedophilia points are largely exaggerated. Girls are twice as likely to be diddled by straight pervs than a boy is by one both gay or staright. Proportionally, homos and heteros diddle kids at the same rates.

Gender roles are simply biology mate. Men had to go out and do the hard work while woman stayed behind to raise the kids. We're all happier that way. Women are more miserable now than they were pre-feminism.

>So how exactly are transgender people stupid?

Biggest strawman I've seen today. They're not "stupid". They're mentally ill. Gender dysphoria is a real thing. However changing your gender is not. Just because a schizophrenic is delusional and believes he's the second coming doesn't make it so. And this is precisely why it's so important to recognize an illness for what it is, instead of reinforcing delusions. It needs to be treated, not accepted.

Yeah, i went through them. I was more reffering to the quotes from a pastor that were yelled during a court case, individual doctors, and opinion articles from the 80s and 90s

Again. They can get high and give eachother the clap all they want, thats on them.

At least you admit you don't care about their well-being.

Oh great We have a a fucking Faggot...OP is a phaggot!

>Wearing a baggy jacket with small tits means I'm not anything

the fucking delusion on these people.

>that id

Nobody cares if you have a penis, if you want a penis, where you want to stick a penis or where you want to have a penis sticked.

Gender discussion end.

Transgenderism is communism.

gender is a fake social construct.

there are males and females.. period

Correct. They can do whatever whacked out shit to themselves they want and they can kill themselves when they don't like it. They can get higher than a kite on poppers and destroy eachothers asses and fake gashes in gas station restrooms and get diseases all they can pack into their bloodstream.

I don't care what they do to themselves.

Fuck off shill

Stupid anglos they are the same.
My language has only one word for it.

Which is why we don't find gender roles in nearly every other species...

Transgender people have an actual mental illness, which makes me pity them and want to help them.

"Genderfluid" shit is pure attention seeking cancer.

>Shit tier bait
>Replies: 124

they care about this bullshit
that's why.

This. Sex and gender is different, but transgenders want to believe they are the same.

gender is a made up concept that didn't exist until the feminists popularized in the 70s.

There's this one gender that non-binaries never leave after switching to it, it's called hangedgender.

ever seen a rooster try to hatch an egg?

ever seen a bull try to feed a calf?

ever seen a female salmon try to fertilize eggs?

"gender is a social construct" that was constructed entirely by and for the sexes. people who believe this shit are fucking pathetic, gender roles being some evil capitalist patriarchy plot to erase trannies or fags or women or whatever the fuck these retards think is a conspiracy theory.

you are buying into a conspiracy theory because of identity politics.

>transgender people stupid?
Why don't you explain how they aren't you idiotic logical fallacy...

Rude.This is not because this cuck deserves to be trucked that we all do.

And 1 reminder : this gender bullshit comes from your (((own))) country. Sweep before your own doorstep first. Electing Trump would be a start.

Yeah, I can't say for others, but this whole "gender spectrum" is kinda retarded. Mine is simply Genital dysphoria, not gender dysphoria, because I am not gonna change who I am and how i act because I have different genitals. I've always been fairly androgynous tho, soooo

I am both an attack helicopter and a nuclear submarine.
Don't misgender me, shit lords.

I don't think Gender dysphoria is considered a disorder anymore. It's the anxiety and stress you get when identifying with another gender is considered the disorder now.

anyone else here kiss a homo before?

There are two genders and two sexes; Male and Female. They're aligned perfectly.

0.02% of the population are medically ill and get surgery to change their physicality to match what they incorrectly think is their gender, to deal with their mental illness, but in reality they're wrong.

For politeness, once someone's had surgery, I think we should we should use the male or female label for what they've been physically changed to, but that's to help them with their illness only.

Less across the board stupid and more across the board mentally ill. Pray for transfags.

fuck off to tumblr

but where do the breasts go

bando to hide the expandos

If genders are just social constructs, and can be gained and lost on a whim based on whatever the person happens to be feeling at the moment, why do they matter at all?

Why are "genderfluid" people so concerned with labeling themselves?

Just because you can describe a concept with words doesn't mean it's real. I can talk endlessly about gigantic flying fire-breathing lizards, but that doesn't make dragons or transgenderism real.

Yeah neo/pol/ is fucking trash

their lives are filled with banality so they need to find a way to be special without actually putting in energy to achieve something that takes skill or effort

They're not stupid, they're mentally ill.

Actual transsexuals agree with you, user.

No there isn't a difference. You made that up. You can't just rehash the English language to further your agenda.

Transgenderism is a mental disorder, as identified by the WHO, and should be treated with therapy. Sex changes lead to a higher rate of suicide, and should therefore be considered counter-productive.

There are two genders: XX and XY.

Because 95% of them think sex and gender are the same.
>>Implying genders typify people
>>Proceed to rebel against said inaccurate representation of their special snowflake selfs by..... typifying themselves.

You're french. Gender has nothing to do with male/female mascule/feminine or w/e. Gender literally is synonymous with genre.
So yes, movie genders are completely different than sex.
Music genders are different than sex too.

Gender is the wrong word. The word you're after is sex. Don't say "gender".

This, gender should be reserved only for categorizations of music/literature/movies.

That's genre.

Gender means grammatical gender in Romance languages. "La table" has masculine gender. It has nothing to do with human sex.

you realise gender is a linguistic concept and in english gender goes along lines of sex right?

In all romance languages, gender == genre.
You Anglos are just retarded and thought "sex" was too nasty of a word.

Pretty perfect ID really

fuck genderfluid boys who sometimes identify as girls and then its not gay, checkmate Cred Forums

>gender refers to the clothes worn

Hilarious.

How do you end up with a build like that? Some fuckers have all the luck

>be straight FUCKING WHITE MALE
>live in San Francisco
>work with people of all sorts of sexualities/gender identities/mental illnesses
>almost all of them are nice, mellow, otherwise normal and cool people
>the ones who aren't all have the same thing in common - over-reactive drama queens that base their identity around being victimized
>the other snowflakes hate them for making them look bad by association
>mfw we bond over mutual hate of them

I long for nuance.

>you do realize there is a difference between gender and sex right?
No, there isn't.
The word "gender" was invented so people wouldn't have to use the word "sex" in a biological context.
It's like how in Leafland, you call a chicken breast a "keel" when you order white meat at a fried chicken place. So you don't have to say the word "breast".

>It's like how in Leafland, you call a chicken breast a "keel" when you order white meat at a fried chicken place.

The hell? Never heard that before in my life

Tumblr pls, "Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine. So while your sex as male or female is a biological fact that is the same in any culture, what that sex means in terms of your gender role as a 'man' or a 'woman' in society can be quite different cross culturally."

Funny how you rail against society putting you in a box then use those boxes when theyre convenient to your argument.

>niether