How does it feel

When Trump betrayed you?

This is an article on NY Post (paper that endorsed him)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/09/27/trumps-debate-incompetence-a-slap-in-the-face-to-his-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=LJJP-laBATc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fact I don't recognise your dumb flag means you are irrelevant.

Also, thanks for correcting the record xD

Trump doesn't have to try. He's selling "make america great again".

Clinton is selling "we're only 5% of the world's population"

>this delusional

You can't even vote

i dont give a fck about elections or debate, but i watched like 15 second and trump was talking about Hilary having temperature, and she just laugh most cringiest way ever. i almost vomited.
>this is americans finest
lol

>NY media doesnt like Trump
what a shocker

Trump wasnt talking to them last night

he was talking to Ohio, Michigan, ect

id be more surprised if someone in the media understood what was going on

no more career politicians who talk like lawyers

Trump won the debate.

Thanks for trying to correct the record.

>this delusional

to be fare theres no winning or losing. Its all in your minds and you're being played for fools.

Trumps only goal in the debate was to appear less than awful to the 500,000 american voters who think he is Hitler.

Total success.

Malaysia, Hillary was litterally ¡Yeb! at that debate.

Stop bumping your own thread with trash

sage.

lol

>His supporters should be furious with him, and so should the public in general. By performing this incompetently, by refusing to prepare properly for this exchange, by not learning enough to put meat on the bones of his populist case against Clinton, he displayed nothing but contempt for the people who have brought him this far

nypost.com/2016/09/27/trumps-debate-incompetence-a-slap-in-the-face-to-his-supporters/

ITT asshurt amerifats

You are doing Allah's work. Takbir

Yeah you 400 pound alt-righters rigged the polls lol

That's Vox. She could have had a stroke midway through the debate and carried the rest of it in aphasic gibberish and they still would have declared her the winner

Takbir, brotha. Allahuakbar!

he can't bring the heat all at once

I realised Trump is going to loose and that meme magic was all a lie... Well.. It was fun while it lasted
On to new things

I want Muslim-America to go

Did you know that they have literally hired shills to push the narrative that his supporters are turning against him?

Are you seriously still this salty about nobody liking your christchan comic shit?

>join date
>post history
>literally a shill

Delusional Trumpcucks are delusional haha

God, they are really out of touch.

The only people disappointed with how Trump did are Trump supporters. Independents think he carried himself pretty well, Democrats are worried that he'll be on his game more next time and might actually kill their candidate.

>Vox

(((vox)))
really activated my neurons

Stormfront is a honeypot you super retard

>voting on the polls = rigging

Fun read. Thanks Malaysia I guess.

>everything is a conspiracy against a cheetos covered retard

Trump got pretty thoroughly BTFO'd in the debate. He makes Clinton look sane by comparison.

He needs to start pointing out Shillary's shit out if he wants to come across good.

Don't bother. This board is in a complete state of denial right now.
>DUDE CTR LMAO

those debates looked like russian talk-show, where they invite 2-4 hohols and collectively booing them

Do you honestly think a board like that wouldn't get killed by hosting companies within a week unless its run by the Feds?

The time magazine one we did, but the rest of those are untouched by us

>Implying Trump didn't lose the support of every 400lb SUPA HACKA out there.

MODS
MODS
MODS
what the fuck is this shit? Half of the thread is you bumping yourself.
Why aren't the mods just banning you already?

Are American cents worth that much in your country that you're willing to shitpost for two of them?

wake me up inside...

I'd respect him far more for not paying taxes.
How much do you think you owe the tax collector commie?

Wtf, Trump slapped me in the face! Well, I'm shill4hill now. Fuck that cheetos-faced bigot.

wake me up inside....

the media shilling for hill? like they have been for the last months? please, tell us something new ,(((Podhoretz)))

notice how you crop out most of the other names in the other pics. gee, I wonder why

>Podhoretz
>((((etz))))

youtube.com/watch?v=LJJP-laBATc

Bongs will recall the day after Nick Clegg not only ended his career as an MP and Deputy Prime Minister, but also destroyed his party by shooting himself repeatedly in the face during a live debate with Nigel Farage - at the time relatively unknown as a household name.

The papers all hillariously claimed Clegg had just clinched it. All of them.

There is a certain desperation that settles on media empires who back the wrong horse, the efffect amplified when they are all lockstep.

Do you really think anyone could hate Hillary more, now? Or think Trump is anything other than Hitler incarnate at this point? The debates aren't about the candidates at all, they are all about the mass media, which, believe it or not, can and will stoop lower and lower in the next five weeks. This only helps Trump.

Taking a
>Buck
Seriously

>"I don't gonna build that fucking wall"
>"I ang sorry señor trump"
>"ha! ha! He lose! I knew he am gonna lose!"

>25 posts by this ID
You ok OP?

Man debate two is gonna be a fucking blood bath.

He's already set up the whole 'maybe he isn't as good as people think' mentality... Clinton exhausted all her 'points' it's gonna be horrible.

ALERT: This is a false flag attack. This is not an American flag but a chinese flag.

He wanted to act like he didn't prepare, but he actually prepared a lot. Every free moment he was practicing. This was simply the best he was capable of. He did last for several good minutes at the beginning before he ran out of energy.

American Democracy really is kind of a sham, it seems like. Clinton was decided a long time ago by the establishment, and that's what we're going to get. That's the pain that I think we're all kind of feeling right now. Trump never really had a chance. It's just more corruption. We laughed at Bernie and now we're getting the same.

These people are not good people. Clinton, these folks... they're really rotten human beings. There is something very wrong with them. I'm not entirely sure what it is. They just seem to be completely soulless, don't they?

Can we stop with the TRUMP IS LE GOD HE WILL BUILD A WALL XD meme and just accept the fact that both shillary and him are some of the worst presidential candidates in history? We're fucked either way.

This.

He actually roasted Hillary for the first 10 mins of the debate and then he flopped out and then basically held up a big sign that says "I'm a big bumbling idiot. Please watch me ramble for two more hours!". Surprising that he said Hillary had no stamina. Perhaps he was projecting. Just look at how he left the venue without properly greeting the people who came out to see him. Left with his panties in a knot while Hillary and Bill greeted media and her supporters. This was her rally and her arena. Trump was but a spectator.

its a text book spin campagn my colonial friend

we just had the same here with labour leadership race. every media outlet telling us the "literally fucking who" candidate had any chance of stopping Comissar Jerry

>stamina
>temperament
>my son is the best at computers
>stop and frisk was not declared unconstitutional

it was a complete trainwreck. hard to watch. I tuned in hoping to see Hillary get BTFO with all her scandals shoved in her face, but instead I saw Trump blabber on about random shit like a homeless guy on a bus. I don't see how anyone with any education can come away impressed by that debate. Not in the SJW sense, but like as a STEM major hearing so many lies and inaccuracies being said. Aside from stated policies, you want a president who can at least acknowledge reality when he has to make decisions. There are actual reasons and facts that support right-wing policies, but when someone like Trump goes up and acts like a clown and says blatant untrue things it makes it hard to take his side seriously.

you fools didn't see that coming? his general incompetence and profound lack of care at complex world / domestic issues ? can't believe you are that retarded... you must know and expect he will surround himself with smart corporate puppet masters

>How does it feel...

To be on your own...

he'll shout he'll pout and he'll pose = that's all he got. that's all he is! people know that since the 80s

Neithet can you

bullshit

John ((((podheretz))))

Reminder : trump won all the online polls (besides cnn)

That's all that mattered.

Clintons biggest weakness is being Clinton. The move people see her the less the like her
Her polls will go down Ina few days from her performance

>online polls

Hahahahahahaha

underrated ghost

Doesn't matter if they are "rigged" it's all people will care about in a day