2015 crime stats released--blacks dominate again!

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

The blacks had another great year in 2015, topping the charts in every crime yet again!

Highlights:
>Blacks commit more murders than the other 87% of the population, coming in at 51.1%
>They commit 53.5% of the robberies and 28.2% of the rapes

Truly a marvelous feat for their race! And people say they've accomplished nothing!

Let's give a round of applause to our negroid friends, and to another year of high criminality!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/19/more-than-800-immigrants-mistakenly-granted-citizenship.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

Color me surprised

You rape, I kill. We can start a business together snow nigga.

Those fucking googles, at least give us white folk a chance shit. Cant get no where with the black man hogging all the crack and uzis. I guess it really is quality over quantity.

The map of change since last year is pretty grim:

>whites like getting drunk and setting shit on fire
I want to party with them

>alaska that high

What are the snowgoogles doing up there?

>Dat 1.3
I'm moving to Hawaii

What's the stat in New York? CBS news just reported it's down in their rebuttal to Trumps claim last night that it's up.

>snowgoogles
How adorable

Grew up in the desert, thats all we did. Get drunk, drive into wilderness, light fires, shoot fires, put explosives in fires, shoot explosives, and then a nice breakfast at the International House of Pancakes, aryan approved.

Now i live in LA.

This sounds terrible but as long as they mostly kill each other off I don't mind the black murder rate. Less groids is ok for everyone.

This is also why I support abortion, it's mostly groids getting them

-Gas-huffing
-Murder

Thus is life in Alaska.

>black men make up 6% of the population
>Rape almost half as much as 30% of the population

Jesus christ

From 2014 to 2015 crime saw a slight uptick in NYC, from 2015 to this year there's a slight downtick. I don't know what exactly Trump was referring to, so he could've been right.

They're slaughtering what seems like an increasing number of whites, and are often getting away with it. Look up the recent murders of an Australian guy in front of his wife during a mugging in Savannah, and the murder of a tourist in downtown Nashville during another mugging a couple days ago. Or the old white woman burned alive in Georgia. Or the old white man burned alive in Birmingham.

The criminals are getting bolder. And when that happens, they don't restrict their savagery to themselves.

>terrible but as long as they mostly kill each other off I don't mind the black murder rate. Less groids is ok for everyone.
>This is also why I support abortion, it's mostly groids getting

There's some evidence that this is the reason why crime has gone down so drastically in the last couple decades. They say that it's just abortion in general, but when you look further at who commits crime and who gets abortions, it's pretty obvious that crime is down because black women get abortions more than any other race.

So we know that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime.

So what then?

>when you have to go through and multiply the percent non-Hispanic for every single category into the % White arrested to see the actual White arrest rate and it's probably still wrong because Middle Easterners and North Africans are considered non-Hispanic White
>even with almost every single category is disproportionately low

Really makes me think.

It means we should stop worrying about "mass-incarceration," for one thing.

We have mass-incarceration because we have massive amounts of shitty, violent people. If anything, we don't lock up enough of them for long enough.

Calling bullshit on that rape figure. I'm guessing it involves a lot of white men being charged with having sex with drunk college girls, and the googles being arrested for brutal gang rapes on strangers in dark alleyways.

We can get closer to the true "white" crime rate by taking states like Vermont or New Hampshire which are around 94% white, subtracting their nonwhite share of crime, and extrapolating from there.

You say you're sorry for slavery until they've finished rioting

>95% white
>lowest crime in usa
new hampshire here i come!

>so what then?
Wake up, white man

You want to lock people up for drug offences?

>only one category for white
>hispanics are considered white in this database
wtf

Very few people are in prison for "drug offenses" alone. That's a media myth. Most people are there for crimes involving violence or the threat of violence, like an illegal firearms possession.

RACIIIIIIIIIIISTS THEY RAPE AND MURDER SO MUCH BECAUSE THEY'RE POOR DUH

IT'S BEING POOR THAT TURNS THEM INTO SAVAGE ANIMALS

CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU IN THE CURRENT YEAR

Wikipedia says US population is 12.2% black.

Why does FBI say it's 26.6%?

>mfw glorious ND

>tfw top right, bottom left, and bottom center are all counted as 'white' in crime statistics

Fuck the (((FBI)))

Also dealing with google negros makes American police more brutal overall and this brutality spill out on the population categories which commit much less crime.

it's the total amount of crimes % distribution not population
now do the per capita equation and see how bad it really is

This is just because white people make racist laws. If you made killing , robbing and rapeing legal blacks wouldnt have to fear the cops.

((wikipedia)) wants you to believe we're farther from annihilation than we really are.

also the fbi exaggerate the percentage of blacks so they're crime ratio looks a bit less terribad.

OK, you're right. I was being a google.

their*

W H E R E T H E F U C K I S L A T I N O

R
I
G
G
E
D

S
T
A
T
S

They are recording latino criminals white. How did you all miss this?

the niggers under 18 really like robbing people

Really made you meme

White people have school to go to.

Are Asians the real master race ?

Why the fuck did they included the beaners with white Europeans? We're not the same.

Bravo America.

This is why.

>DC is almost as violent as all of Mexico

already knew this they have us at almost 70%
it doesn't change the numbers drastically but it makes a certain race look ever worse
can you guess who?
remember though they never do nuffin it's

It's the percentage of arrests

>disenfranchised, systematically oppressed, lower class people commit more crime

wow. make think.
Cred Forums is getting more pathetic with each passing year

Living in Alaska is hard.
And there are way more men than women.
Lots of people, far from the standard comforts of modern society.
Little to no access to law enforcement, especially in a timely manner.
Lots of people go there to 'escape' their lives or to try to make big money do extremely miserable jobs.
Gold chasers (these people are often close to coming unhinged from the get go).
And of course, the insanely miserable weather the better part of the year.

How the fuck did everyone just start murdering more?

And holy fuck the US Virgin Islands and Bahamas. I thought those were civilised, unlike Jamaica.

one drop

Don't forget belligerent, drunken Natives.

yea

TO SHOOT UP

>President Vladimir Putin urged the nation not to jump to the conclusion that Chechens were behind Tuesday's blast. "I believe it would be wrong to look for any ethnic trace - a Chechen trace or any other trace," Putin said in a televised address.
>"One cannot put a stamp on an entire nation because crime has no nationality nor confession," he said.
>crime has no nationality nor confession

man.

Phrenology was right.

no there are a lot of spics under 18
you go to Asia and the still have the same crimes and a lot of people
This is the truth Asian and middle easterners that make to America are the abnormalities of the IQ average
They have a high IQ and skills for the most part
Niggers they were set free and the high IQ do well the rest are worthless
Spics all they have to do is cross the boarder without dying so they even have a higher IQ than blacks but they're not the high IQ members of the society unless they are legal they tend to be higher

lmao

Look you little bitch. Let me set the record straight for you. This is Black *MEN* setting this record. Black bitches don't deserve shit. We are the 6.5% that commits over 50% of all murders. Fuck yall whities and bitches.

Good joke, shame people seriously believe that.

It's the biggest one-year increase since the 1960's. Basically, the "Ferguson effect" hit a bunch of cities, dindu murder rates exploded, and now we have a lot of very foolish younger people who believe that "mass-incarceration" is some sort of "crisis" that must be "solved."

Don't forget that a great deal of crimes within the black community go unreported.
Even the people who are willing to call the police usually aren't willing to give detailed reports naming names, or to show up to testify in court.
This makes it extremely difficult to prosecute people in many black communities across the nation.
The rape rates are especially under reported.
Most black women will not report being forced into sex.

If you grew up in a predominately black neighborhood like some of us and you spent a lot of time around black girls, you'd know most of them had their first sexual experience by age 13, the better part of them in the 10-12 range.
And almost always with men 18+(far too often a family member).
And they almost universally will not report it.
And it won't be a single incident, it'll usually be a regular thing for them in their lives as they mature (or fail to).

It blows my mind how many girls/women have admitted being raped to me.
And there's nothing I can do short of vigilante justice.

How can white boys even compete.

Really makes u thank

You know at 13% of the population those rape stats are still way out of proportion

It's virtually zero. A basic non issue

Why they are no mass shootings on thug neighborhoods?

And still far under reported to the reality.

Don't want to turn that rape into a murder.

There are plenty, they just aren't newsworthy anymore

>mfw I just applied to DC Metro Police

Ah you mean to say that blacks aren't pussies and are able to resist authority and stand up for libertarian principles? They're patriors and i'm proud of them. I really want a black gf that I can procreate with, and then I want my mixed race children to procreate with other white people, and create a society where everyone is atleast part black which will breed patriotism. o7

>0.05 oz. of BBC semen have been deposited in your boipussy

Why do the FBI 2015 charts show whites out-raping blacks by a huge margin?

Is it literally because hispanics and latinos are clustered in with whites to make blacks not look so mind-numbingly awful?

Hispanics and latinos are white you can't just exclude them because they have a different culture.

Yes

Also good luck getting niggers to report rape

Black women don't tend to report 'date rape' or being molested.

The chart shows blacks are much more likely to rape. 28% of rapes can be attributed to 13% of the population, while 68% of rapes can be attributed to 72% of the population. This makes the 13% group (blacks) much more rapey on an individual basis.

Bullshit

How can whites even compete????

>Bullshit
>Sven said, as the black cock currently in his over stretched ass came and was quickly replaced with a new one

Trump won the fucking debate when he cut through the bullshit and said straight up that he likes stop and frisk. He owns businesses and probably knows people who have been murdered by niggers, unlike Hillary, who just queefs out her mouth with pussy liberal bullshit whenever race comes up.

Look at fucking Africa and that is exactly what the left wants for all of us and we aren't allowed to say that because it's "insensitive". Well fuck whoever's sensitivities are being offended, White people were chosen by natural selection to rule the world and the only way to fuck that up is to cave into these libcucks who don't see life as a competition among species. They're so fucking smart that they think they've outsmarted nature and the universe. Well, they aren't smart, they're just good at making up excuses for the Negroid race, and have fucked up the English language and White culture in such a way that we're supposed to ignore it all, to pretend it's a part of advancing what used to be a great civilization.

Well no fucking more. The internet has taken the power away from those fuckers. They no longer control the flow of information. The White race is going to experience a Renaissance after sixty years of cuckery that the Boomers wrought.

gg blacks every other race never stood a chance

>Blacks are literally responsible for more than half of the national homicides reported on an annual basis.
>Somehow, Americans accept this as a normal part of their lives.
How is the public not furious about this, like how Blacks are with the BLM? Over half of all homicides is caused solely on a group that's only 13% of the population.

>Let's give a round of applause to our negroid friends, and to another year of high criminality!
They should go back to Africa where they belong

We still KANGZ

Almost all of them are blacks killing blacks.

I don't know either.

it's fucking ridiculous

Well. The worst part about it is that we allow the media to dictate our culture. That goes for everyone.

programz

we need more programz

GUN CONTROL WOULD OBVIOUSLY SOLVE THIS

Because jews, liberals, and the media they control. Anyone that complains about the criminality of niggers gets called a racist and ignored. It's the reason why we own so many guns. If the government won't stop the niggers, it is up to us.

can someone start an infographic?

this post deserved dubs

Blacks, that make 13.2% of the population, are outperforming everyone else in arrests per capita for every crime category.

They are particularly represented in arrests related to Gambing, Robbery, Murder, Loitering Weapon, Prostitution, Embezzlement, Fencing, Fraud and Rape charges. They're only arrested in proportion to their demographics in the case of DUIs.

TOTAL 26.6%
Murder 51.1%
Rape 28.2%
Robbery 53.5%
Aggravated assault 32.1%
Burglary 29.5%
Larceny-theft 27.4%
Motor vehicle theft 29.4%
Arson 22.5%
Violent crime 36.4%
Property crime 27.8%
Other assaults 30.8%
Forgery and counterfeiting 33.0%
Fraud 31.0%
Embezzlement 36.8%
Stolen property; buying, receiving, possessing 32.0%
Vandalism 27.2%
Weapons; carrying, possessing, etc. 40.0%
Prostitution and commercialized vice 39.9%
Sex offenses (except rape and prostitution) 23.1%
Drug abuse violations 27.0%
Gambling 56.4%
Offenses against the family and children 29.8%
Driving under the influence 13.2%
Liquor laws 13.8%
Drunkenness 14.3%
Disorderly conduct 31.0%
Vagrancy 26.7%
All other offenses (except traffic) 28.0%
Suspicion 27.4%
Curfew and loitering law violations 44.7%

To be fair, Whites are also over-represented in a few categories : DUIs, Drunkenness, Liquor laws, Drug Abuses, Vagrancy and Sexual offenses (except rape and prostitution),

>MFW FRENCH I AM FUCKING SURROUNDED

Black anons,

Those numbers are the reason you get stopped by cops more often than chinks or anyone else.

don't forget that from the 5.7 million ""white"" people 1.2 are actually latinos

We whites do like to have our fun, we're just a fair bit less likely to execute someone or shove our dicks in them while doing it.

Fencing, really? Didnt know thats illegal

Racist much? Wow. You should be fired from your job.

I thought they separated non-hispanic whites now, and only left middle easterners and some north Africans in the white category.

Hippies on heroin is a crime too.

Fencing, as in buying or selling stolen goods.

Selling off stolen property senpai.

So I was arguing with a friend about police. He says that police should be held to a higher standard and that they shouldn't kill innocents. My question is, how the fuck are they supposed to do that? He argued the Cleaveland shooting case in 2014 as one incident where the police were in the wrong.

I actually met a Mexican who had white on his ID and he laughed about it and did a Nazi salute then said "heil Hitler"" and called black people monkeys. I kid you fucking not

apparently they didn't, hispanics are still counted as """""white""""", the actual percent of crime commited by whites must be between 50-60%, not 69

> White Mexicans

If you scroll the table right you can find Hispanic data(They are actively hiding it). If you subtract the Hispanic numbers from the white numbers you get the non-hispanic white numbers.

This post needs flame emojis

FYI If you do this for murder, whites only commit 25.1% of all murders

smart guy

I can't recall the figure but over 99.9% of cop shooting are justified. There's a handful of incidents every year, they're bound to happen as long as cops have guns.

All things considered, cops do a pretty good jobs at shooting bad guys and not innocents.

Non lethal weapons can help with pain compliance but they're not 100% effective at disabling people especially. Never bring a tazer to a gun fight, especially when they've been nerfed after a couple of fatal incidents.

I did the math, the actual white crime is about 55%, don't let the libcucks fool you burgerbros

see, blacks can excel in certain domains, racists

Yep, in my early teens, me and my hoodlum friends would commit petty crimes around groups of googles just to watch them get arrested for the crimes we committed.
#Not all white people. KEK.

...but they didn't im reading it now and they didnt

whites raped more
whites aggravated assault more
whites burgled more
whites larceny more
whites did more violent crime
is this thread a meme? joke?

They're not responsible for their actions. The white devil's tyranny forced them to kill.

Indeed, you're very good at murdering your own people. If you could speed things up, just enough to outpace your fertility rate, things might actually improve in the long run. Think of it a public service you're doing for your country.

Does the 'unjustified' figure also include shooting due to poor training/fright?

Now do you understand why Slavs just don't give a fuck?

is it me or the best nogs are usually 6'2+ and mandingo tier while the ones who commit most of the crime are skinny manlets or fatasses

woooooooooo we win at sumthin boys! we kangz

>what's per capita

Wow, this is grim.

Probably so considering the amount of inbreeding and incest going on in da hood. Dindus fuck they're half-brothers or sisters and cousins every day.

There is not a single area there as low as Oz at 1 per 100,000

Confirmed: former Anglo/Celt criminals better than Mexicans, Africans, and Indians combined with Anglos/Celts

Damn bruh gotta be careful

Less than 2% away from being responsible for the minority of murders

Gotta be sure to kill more white folks next year

>And holy fuck the US Virgin Islands and Bahamas.

Yeah, seriously. I was really surprised by that. They're way higher than Mexico, but I never hear the US Dept. of State given "travel advisories" to Americans about travelling to this goog-topias, like they do all the time with Mexico.

I think the biggest issue is that he disagrees utterly on the fact accidents happen and that it's not clear cut. He pretty much says that it shouldn't happen and zero deaths of innocents should occur, but I'm telling him that the police are human and they make mistakes. He comes off as naive, but that's not a good argument point. Another issue is that I don't think he understands the idea of cooperating with the police.

tfw when presented with these facts liberals will just say that black people were arrested more simply because police are racist.

I wouldn't know but probably so. Cops are just people, they make mistakes, they get scared, overreact and fuck up too. To be fair, it really doesn't happen that often.

Bump

>Down 0.2
Progress!

Wait fuck I read it backwards. What kinda bumbaloon puts the latest year at the top. Damn it.

How can white boys even compete?

>Brock Turner is latino

Makes you really think, huh

Special snowflakes kids feel entitled to a fair outcome regardless of risks involved with the situation they find themselves in. Poor kids usually know better.

They don't understand personal responsibility, risks, rewards and threats because they've always had someone to fix things for them. That's just not how life works.

The only thing they ever succeed in

Rape is over reportedat the same rates as fake child abuse on divorce cases

its worse than that, amigo.

Best nogs are the ones who are actual african immigrants. Ethiopians, Nigerians, Caribbeans. More focused on education and opporunities rather than committing crime.

Delet this goy, stats are raycis

This is only arrests. Is there similar data for convictions?

>2014 to 2016
At least compare the same year. Surely there's welfare stats for 2014?

Be careful with those blanket statements, that's how you end up overrun with shit-tier mud people. The ones you get are ok-tier because your geographic location allows you to pick and choose which ones get in.

But after a while they start bringing their relatives, then those ones also get their own people in too. After a while, you end up with people that have no business being here.

The immigration process is broken, asylum laws are retarded, you even get African illegals coming through the Mexican border nowadays. Things are so fucked up you naturalize the wrong people by mistake.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/19/more-than-800-immigrants-mistakenly-granted-citizenship.html

Surprised that rape is so low. Who is doing the raping, latinos?

Scroll to the right

I'm trying to see Blacks being the top of everything, Can anyone help me on this table graph pls?

I still see whites and latino's still being the highest of everything or is it FBI being full of shit.

it says whites are the highest too, these goys are lying

Okay so am I right to make out from this

20-25% of the "whites" are hispanic or latino?

Except for 14-17% in fraud/embezzlement

Hahaha, "White americans".
Like that's still a thing.

Pic related, that's considered white in the US.

Why do Asians commit less crimes?

>tfw only blue state

these people are most certainly registered as mestizo/hispanic
so you are wrong and also a homosexual.

>DC is ACTUALLY more violent than all of mexico as of
>current year

To be fair, I am fine importing Hispanics to fight niggers.

Like Hispanics can be polished up a bit, but you can't polish a turd.

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

Because it's much harder to be an Asian immigrant and get to the States. So, Asians that are imported tend to be better educated or wealthier.

They're also not niggers.

So the FBI being full of shills or Cred Forums being full delusional here?

It would not be any notable increase to explain how even 85-96% of African Americans can be on welfare

No, they can't fucking read a graph because they're retarded.

There is a lot of rape going on in the virgin islands

Keep in mind that blacks are thirteen percent of the population when looking at the stats, and that whites, which includes actual whites, spics, and some Arabs, is about 78% of the population.

Well we have had a rash of google on google crime in Anchorage this summer. We also have a serial killer on the loose

>mexican are rapist
>white people commit 68% of the rape
No wonder white people are trying to pass them off as rapist. Sad.

>White people commit 68% of rape
>Mexicans are taken into account in that figure

If you removed Hispanics you'd have a 23-35% drop for Whites

Hell you'd have about a 12-24% drop in everything especially murder being on the high end

However can't make niggers look bad

Mexico 17

Are spreadsheets really this difficult for people to understand?

That is a category of race rather than ethnicity. In the category of ethnicity, which has Latino, you have Latinos committing 26% of the rapes... which would be disproportionately large considered that Latinos with no statement on gender are roughly 18% of the population.

Likewise, assuming blacks can't be latino (They can, but black Latinos aren't listed independently in the chart) you would have roughly 55% of the rapes in this country being caused by 30-33% of the population. When you account for gender, which is stupid, you would have something like 55% of the rapes of this country coming from 15-17% of the population.

it has nothing to do with income

>DC
How bad is that place that almost reaches us?

Cant help it, 90% of the girls are sluts starting at 11 years old.

You've fucked an 11 year old?

Those whistle blowers aren't going to kill themselves!

How can there be illegal firearms in America? What about SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED?

Dude, I'm dying, that's funny

>2nd amendment! The constitiution!
>stop and frisk is the best.

Wew lad

4907 rape arrests a year. 365 days.
1 rape arrest every 1.78hrs...
6.5% of the population gets arrested for rape EVERY 105 MINUTES! #blackrapistsmatter

OR. A black man is ARRESTED FOR MURDER OR NONNEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER EVERY 2 HOURS

Not wew lad, the founders never intended for negroes to have the same rights. Stop and frisk is a safety measure because they've been (laughably) granted second amendment rights, and look what they've done with it.

Now we make simple redpilling images for normies.