Hispanic is not a race

These men are both "Hispanic"

Do they look like they're in the same race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_diaspora
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One has a mayan ancestor The other not. As simple as that.

Nice try Juan.

Yes, they are the same race.

The human race.

Geeze, this place is so racist, what's wrong with you all?

Is it just a bunch of 400lb basement dwellers? Like really, grow up.

Non Mestizo Hispanics hate Mexicans more than anything

Trust me

Hispanic could have been Italian tier if it weren't for those injun rape babies browning the word up

i bet you're a hillshill too

dubs!

kind of

agreed, but I have come to enjoy the satirical nature of the board. it's good for the occasional laugh, y'know?

In the USA, we use the word Hispanic as a euphemism for mestizos and mestizo-mulatto mutts. The biological reality is that Hispanic is an entirely new ethno-race that was created by white men (European) breeding with native indigenous (Amerindian) women as they conquered Central and South America.
This race-mixing has gone on for the last 500 years. There is nothing exceptional about Hispanics. Like all race-mixed mongrels, Hispanics are mediocre and average in every way.

>le pol is statire epic may may bacon narwhale
show us your fucking tits, you know the rules, reddirt

nick dipalo is Italian you fucking retard. the guy on the left looks Filipino btw

>european
shut the fuck up jose no one considers spaniards european other than cucks, they were conquered and held muslim territory for centuries

Mixed means Mestizo dumbass not hispanic

Hispanic doesn't automatically mean mixed officially yet retard

There's white people with no drops of injun blood labeled "Hispanic" in America cause they have linage from spanish countries

Learn what you're talking about faggot. Read the spanish caste system

Garcìa is Cuban though, not sure about how pure they are there compared to the average Mexican.

I honestly don't really like Cubans that much.

I would used Martin Sheen but he's a libshit

I sometimes wonder if OP is a self hating Hispanic

>I don't know what a 'euphemism' means and I'm too lazy to jewgle the definition
In the USA, White people from Spain and Portugal are extremely rare compared with the many tens of millions of mestizo shitskins from South of the border. We don't judge populations by their exceptions.

Why not just call the brown ones Mestizos?

Isn't Martin Sheen Galician Spanish?

But which one? Are mayans based or garbage?

Is this thread a mayan thread in disguise?

Hispanic means from a Spanish speaking country it's in a linguistic sense dumbass

When I use the word mestizo in public, most people just get a blank look on their face.
Similarly, if I use mulatto to reference PRs, Cubans and Dominicans, normies just get confused.
In my experience, the easiest, most direct way to get my point across to normies is to just call them spics and beaners

They are both similar.

>could have been Italian-tier

Not since the Moor invasion.

First time I hear this lmao.

>pretending race doesn't exist
Are Caribbean island niggers and Hong Kong gooks then Anglos because they happen to speak English?

Those Italians were sure safe from the moors eh?

Hispanic's not a race dumbass

Hispanic is not a race group in America

of course Hispanic is a race, see here

t. Anglo with 1/8 Cherokee blood

>same ID
How.

No it's not fuckhead

Hispanic means mixed in Slang, not officially, there's hispanics with no injun blood in America dumbass

Hispanic is a very very broad ethnicity of Spanish blood regardless if it's mixed with injuns or not

Remember, Spain conquered half the world

Mestizo means mixed

Hispanic doesn't

You need to go to school

Anger issues

>Are Caribbean island niggers and Hong Kong gooks then Anglos because they happen to speak English?
I dunno, are Germans Aryan because they happen to speak an Indo-Iranian language?

>again
What's happening.

mayans were the closest thing to "da cosmic race, always looking up in the sky" in this region, and didn't get rekt by manolo and the gang because by the time they got here they had laready disappeared. Mexicas were just guys fucking people up for wealth.

this

Yes. Niggers can't swim.

you kidding, right?

American Italian-Spaniard here.

The people of the Mediterranean are truly the master race for the following reasons

1. Best looking people
2. Best food
3. Invented actual civilization
4. Most contributions to the humanities, art, philosophy etc.

Stay mad central/northern European cucks

>tfw half Spanish half Irish

40th post best post

/thread

>tripfags

/thread

WE WUZ RELEVANT

>3. Invented actual civilization
Actually, that would be Sumer

>4. Most contributions to the humanities, art, philosophy etc.
see pic

No. Italy was mostly protected from nigger and sand nigger migration by being hidden away. The mud horde would pass it by if they didn't know to look for it. Otherwise, you'd have to go by boat and know what you're doing.

>whenever I talk to a beaner and refer to them as a Mexican, they always go "yeah, Hispanic"
>their face when I keep calling them Mexican

I didn't you invented civilization in China, what's your name I should have read about you by now

Oh wait, you're a brown nobody on Cred Forums, my mistake.

Did Swedish people colonize half the world?

No?

Then shut the fuck up

>not shoopinc top right to say "White (Argentina)

Fuck.....a picture on the internet I've been foiled again!!!!!!!!!
Greeks and Romans were the most based civilizations in history end of discussion.

Fuck China, bunch of clowns that didn't do shit.

Lol I'm not brown I'm tan which is literally the perfect skin tone. Have fun peeling when the sun finally shows up in your soon to be 3rd world shit hole Sven. Oh yeah, get raped by an asylum seeker although you'd probably like it faggot.

This man is hispanic too

>muh 1/64

This is the whitest example of Spanish America? Fuck off.

So it's ok if you live on a 30% dairy diet and not shit yourself to death Jamal?
My European genes can handle it just fine.

There are CLEAR differences genetically, both inside and on the outside, in different races.
Anyone who denies this is a fool.

Spanish-Americans get lumped into the nü-world hispanics.
It's sad, but true.

There are two Cubans. The lighter skin ones (that mostly left before and during the revolution) and the niggers (Spanish mixed with slave and Amer-Indian blood) that stayed in Cuba or left once they had the chance.

hispanic literally mean spanish speaker.
You meant "latino".
And latino is both a race AND a cultural identity. I for one think of the latino identity as inclusive (most of us do actually), that's why you can be latino even if you are black guy from Cuba, a white looking person from Argentina and even a ethnic japanese in Brasil.

This is true.
My family left pre-revolution and Im white (albeit with brown eyes) but most new arrivals are mulatto scum

Yes.

Enough tome to discover you, and remember that in your country whites are becoming a minority

kek, you do realize the largest group of Italians to come to the U.S. where Sicilians. Which by and large have as much if not more African admixture than Spaniards.

>African (Brazil)

kek looks right to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_diaspora