IM VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON

IM VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON

ASK ME ANYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
youtu.be/ZvGQW6n1OcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Why haven't you killed yourself already?

FUCK YOU STUPED RACIST ASSHOLES. HILLARY CLEARLY ONE THE DEBATES EZ

Why are you voting for someone who shamelessly steals from low income people
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

>VOTING FOR

You can't spell HILLARY without L I A R

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

when did you first come to this country?

NO SHE DOSENT ITS ALL RIGHT WING LIERS TELLING THOSE LIES YOU FUCKWIT

I CANT

FUCK YOU STUPED FUCKING LIER

Clinton had Vince foster killed.

SINCE I WAS BORNED IN IT, MY PARENTS ARE IMIGRANTS WE ARE ALL IMIGRANTS SO STOP BEING RACIST

why are you voting for someone who failed to adequately protect U.S. installations or that she attempted to spin the attacks as spontaneous when she knew they were planned terrorist operations?

LIER

SHE PROTECTS US FOR OVER 30 YEARS WHAT ARE YOU STUPED OR SOMETHING? GOD YOU RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY THERISTS DRIVE ME FUCKING NUTS

where do you live? i want to know which cities are friendly to illegals so i can overstay my visa

Nothing wrong with that, could you please tell me why Europeans should support Clinton instead of Trump?

JACKSON MISSISSIPPI

Ive seen this post about 20 times today. But still MAGA

BECAUSE TRUMP IS A STUPED RACIST ASSHOLE AND SHE ONE THE DEBATE AND WILL ALL THE OTHER DEBATES, DONALD DRUMPF IS A LIER AND A RACIST ASSHOLE AND HE HATES IMIGRANTS AND WANTS TO START WARS AGAINST RUSSIA AND CHINA AND HE IS FRENDS WITH COMMUNIST DICKTATORS LIKE PUTIN

sniff snifff

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

TAKE THAT STUPED RACIST ASSHOLE LIERS SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

>START WAR AGAINST RUSSIA
>AND HE IS FRIENDS WITH COMMUNIST DICKTATORS LIKE PUTIN
Kek

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPED OR SOMETHING?

GOOD ONE WHEN TRUMP LOSES STUPED RACIST

Double kek

Do you have an iphone?
How many cocks have you tasted in your lifetime?

NO I HAVE A FLIP PHONE. ITS OLD AND ITS ALL I NEED FUCK YOU RACIST STUPED FUCK

333 and 88 Kek is with you tonight fellow snownigger

STOP WITH THE FUCKING FROG STUPED RACIST CUNTTS

Nope matey youtu.be/ZvGQW6n1OcY

Why are you so racist?

>That Music
Perfect

IM NOT A FUCKING RACIST LIER - YOUR THE RACIST LIER YOU STUPED FUCK RACIST PEACE OF SHIT

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT HILLARY ONE THE DEBATES, I WILL DRINK YOUR TEARS WHEN SHE ONES THE ELECTIONS

I'm not OP but I have been honestly considering the matter of Hillary Clinton being a better president.
Make no question about it, I will vote Trump on November because of Trump. Because of Cred Forums.
Despite that, Hillary would be our first female president, just after we have our first black president.
She is more known and she is more experienced, meaning that at the very least things would be more or less in control, stable, the so called status quo.
If Trump is elected, there will be insane instability in the USA and even elsewhere in the world.
I don't think that's good.
Debate me, fags.

Don't do this.

Wow I'm a #WithHer now

voting for her too
oh snap, I can't feggit

Same here.
t. American living abroad.

Just buy a plane ticket and go vote for her m8. Better yet, you can probably just register as an overseas voter in at least one state without giving any identifying information. That's how elections work here.

Is my country next on your hit list ? Should I be worried ?.

Why are you so BASED?

All your bases are belong to us.

Is it reason that has lead you to vote for her?

Kek how much is Trump Jr abd Luckey paying you to spam copypasta on every website? I've seen this on youtube and various news sites