Get ready faggots

awarenessact.com/china-officially-orders-citizens-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/?=ge

Other urls found in this thread:

upr.fr/communiques-de-presse/decouverte-mysterieuse-de-faux-drapeaux-de-daesh-planque-dune-ecole-militaire-a-saumur
inquisitr.com/3511713/world-war-3-alert-russia-china-north-korea-others-pushing-world-to-brink-of-another-global-conflict/
morningnewsusa.com/world-war-3-news-india-chinas-new-enemy-23100867.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/world-war-three-fears-usa-8797175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I'll give it a look...

Nice source retard

Did you die?

cool keep me posted and let me know when the tanks start rolling in

30 years

Fake and gay. Saige in all fields

arent europoors being told to prepare and stock up for "disaster" too? kinda spooky

This is old news. They said this quite a while ago

Germans were told to

kek

upr.fr/communiques-de-presse/decouverte-mysterieuse-de-faux-drapeaux-de-daesh-planque-dune-ecole-militaire-a-saumur

n France, In a town called Saumur, gardeners employed by the town made a strange discovery. They went to work on an old church. Behind that church there are old natural caves. When they arrived there they saw 3 men getting in a white van and leaving the place. So they went to see inside that cave. They a found ISIS flags, audio and video stuff, newspapers in Arabic, a generator.. So, they immediately alerted the local police, which in turn alerted all the other services of the state : national police, antiterrorist forces, the prosecutor of the republic, the scientific police, etc..

Turns out, it was "just an exercise", led by the military center for nuclear, chemical, biological and radiological defense, allegedly of course. But no one was aware of that exercise, not the local police, not the antiterrorist forces etc.., no one but some general in the army. The question is, why would they need ISIS flags and stuff in Arabic for an exercise, and a generator ? Why didn't they inform at least the local police that there was an exercise going on ? Because that's usually the case. Usually government officials are informed, and the local population too in some cases.

fuckin bump

we are being slid and shilled big time

damn nigger im surprised i havnt seen anything about this anywhere

nothing to see here, move along

inquisitr.com/3511713/world-war-3-alert-russia-china-north-korea-others-pushing-world-to-brink-of-another-global-conflict/

morningnewsusa.com/world-war-3-news-india-chinas-new-enemy-23100867.html

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/world-war-three-fears-usa-8797175

More sources faggots

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

I MEAN COME ON!!

Kek agrees

>Saumur
Shit that's really close from here

what the fuck man

Source looks like it was written by a 12 year old.

>flag

Checked

Stay safe everyone, shit is about to get ugly

Good sleuthing

Im not sure if the military industry complex is the source and cause of all the terrorism and shooting

or the international banking elites trying to use these (((terrorists))) as an espace goat to start a war and run away with 20 trillion Dollars of US tax payers money and start shit with China that bought all the treasury

this is the oldest Jew Trick in the book and is being played on us since Vietnam and WW2

>On Weibo, a state-regulated blogging site
LOL
>Slit eyes
>On a website called Weibo
Can't make this shit up

>this is the oldest Jew Trick in the book and is being played on us since Vietnam and WW2

I can see Europe or America rising up against muslims and shitskins once the demographic or the economic pressure gets too high, or do to a huge terrorist attack, but i cannot see whites in Europe or America willingly marching into battle with China, or pretty much any nation,

The problem with this Jew trick is that they know that the USD can devalue so they used up all the Goy soldiers to take over Libya and Syria Iraq and so on for resources and pipeline trade locations.

The Jew could start a ww3 to seal the deal and take over these locations from the US they also have a handful of nigger slaves in Africa and owns just about every Diamond trade world wide, the Jew is always destroying Europe and their local banks to push their (((banks))) that as trillion of dollars of USD money they get from the GOYs AID

the US is a whore to the Jews