Why aren't you married yet?

Cred Forums likes to talk big about saving "muh race;" so why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet, Cred Forums?

Is there anything else you could ever really want or need?

Unfortunately most white women are psycho princess whores.

>liberated women

I couldn't afford a family even if I was not so socially retarded I could get a gf/wife.

want to.. we can't afford the wedding.. :'(

I'm not ready to settle down with my boyfriend, i'll propose to him when the time is right

I didn't find a non-degenerate girl yet

Because real women can't live up to 2D ones.

Deal with it Stormfront, or whoever keeps making this thread multiple times a day.

idk about you fags but I have two kids already and I'm only 22

i'm an autistic neckbeard with a bad attitude towards the opposite sex.

After getting a degree and a job, finding someone that has the same mindset to actually keep a family in the US is difficult in this era.

My parents had 4 by the age of 20, but they also had us living in poverty when I was little so fuck that.

found the faggot

i dont have money and im disabled, the white race is done i cant get help, ive accepted it tho

i'm 12

But I am married. And I have three blonde haired babies as well. Best advice I can give is this: be a virgin, may a virgin

Haven't found the right woman y-

Can't find a good woman with your values? Get out of the bars and off the Internet and get into a church

The only woman I want to marry and start a family with is purple.

Don't have the money to fly to Finland, "women" in US are too degenarate. I need someone I can talk to, and be Aryan too. (make sure I don't kill myself by dating some cauc)

A year or two and I'll have the money to by a house in Helsinki and marry.

Divorced ;_;

rip user

>implying

Finnish women are apparently the most promiscuous.

You probably had it coming

lulu is shit tristana all the way cunt

I'm too busy smoking meth and fingering my asshole while grandpa watches.

>yet
At least you're in the right mindset man, a lot of people here seem to write off women completely due to a majority of bad apples

We'll all find someone eventually

I am married, blonde hair blue eyed wife, bought our first home 3 years ago, working on making white babies.

Oh and she makes 6 figures

Stay mad faggots

i hope khan makes islamic raping of you in particular mandatory

>implying

i have two sons

>so why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet

poor college student with no car in a city with no subway ( so grils always expect you to have one )

it was a lot easier when I lived in Canada and no one expected me to have a car cause the metro was so good

i have a disability, no woman wants me

>woman from Finland
>who i can talk to

choose one

Do you know any women who are available within my standards? I'd get married in a heartbeat desu

>Dont use condoms
>Poop out shittonne of babies
>Become a fukken poorman
>WE WUZ CITIZENS AND SHEEET, GOVERMINT PLZ SUPPORT ME AND MY SONS
I means, fuck the common sense, right? But in this case, what really differs you guys from sandniggers?

Of all the countries you choose Finland lol

I am Hispanic and married to a white women.

I have yet to hear a convincing reason for why having kids is a good idea.
I can kind of understand marriage because you get two incomes but only one set of bills, but kids all around seem like the single biggest waste of time and money possible.

Why have superior white kids when you live in a country like America where 90% of the people approve of interracial marriage and whites are projected to become a minority?

Your descendents will inevitabley race mix, whether or not it's your kids or your grandchildren.

Your pure white bloodline will eventually be tainted.

Oh, but you will redpill your kids, right?

It doesn't matter. People always rebel and assimilate into the dominant degenerate culture.

Marriage would be an unacceptable burden on my unbelievably selfish lifestyle.

We didn't depend on government, it was mostly our church and family who helped us out desu.

>that post
No wonder your birthrate is so low, Ivan

I'm on mobile but I'm pretty sure that's a Slavic flag

Me and my girlfriend are still studying so why bother?

Also marriage barely means anything nowadays, it's like a checkbox you have to tick at least once.

I have a white, blond haired, blue eyed child.

what's your excuse?

I am married, to another 100% handsome Polish man in a great red pill relationship.

>implying i'll ever find a gf

Do you folks support the ban on abortions in Polkaland?

What are the details of it?

>kids
yes
>woman of same race
yes
>married
no

why would you enter into such a potentially destructive contract?

We both agreed we were not signing that fucking mairrage paper. It would also have disadvantaged us tax wise due to our broken ass tax system.

Yes

>yellow fever

Because I was raised in Utah where a good majority of the people are Mormon. I personally am no active in church, despite being raised LDS. Since I'm not active, I didn't serve a mission. By not serving a mission, a majority of the girls here don't want to even give me the time of day. The girls that aren't LDS though, are usually very anti-Mormon and hate Mormon people no matter who they are, and my family is all active LDS. There is a very, very small fraction of girls who don't care about what religion you are and are just all around normal, good people.

So you tell me OP. Why am I not married?

He can't have children of his own if he's gay you fucking retard.

I am not white but I have 3 kids and a white wife.
2 of my kids are black but 1 looks whiteish, good enough?

Cause your sister likes it when I cum on her tits.

I'm going to go with this, but broaden it. Women as a whole are emotional, reactionary, and histrionic. They come off as childish, really. It doesn't matter if they're 16 or 35. They're all childish. I don't need that in my life.

So yeah, it hasn't worked out with women. Unlike most people, though, I'm not going "PLZ I NEED WOMAN"; instead I think, "Fuck 'em, I'm going to enjoy my life." And I do. I have the freedom to travel where ever I want, do whatever I want at home, drink whenever I want, hang out with friends whenever I want, fuck whoever I want...

And I get to listen to my married buddies go, "I'd love to do X this weekend, but my wife won't let me." Sucks for you, man.

>the next generation will have artificial wombs

i hate being born when i was.

Because you failed your successful community. Shoulda faked it, bro. Now the only family you'll ever have is a dog and a case of herpes from the pros you'll be bangin' for the rest of your life.

Couldn't agree more

Because NOBODY would willingly marry me.

>I don't ever want to deal with half the humans on the planet
>calls others childish

>27yo
>blond gray-eyed wife
>no kids yet

it just aint worth it anymore

You fucking idiot. I live in Utah, too. I went to no less than three weddings in the past month. 1) You're a fuck up for not being able to get married in Utah. 2) You're a fuck up for not practicing in your church. People out here get married at 19 and start raising families at 20. This is largely due to Mormons but utahns are desperate to settle down.

>I don't ever want to deal with half the humans on the planet
theres difference between interacting with them in daily society and bringing one into your home to fuck shit up

You know why, we have this discussion every night

Give me a year to heal

My ex was a blast

Varg said that I shouldn't get married.

Please not the herpos.

I know people get married like crazy out here, Ive lived here all my life. But I'd really rather not fake it. I hate how fake people here can be just for when they go to church. I'm not going to start being a lying faggot when I just don't believe the way they do.

As of this week I've officially gotten 11 white women pregnant.

I'm not with a single one.

Why aren't you passing on your genes Cred Forums?

Being "ready to have kids" is nothing but a meme.

I thought that chair was winnie the pooh.

I was let down.

The leaf understands. Got a lot of female friends—some that I fuck and some that I don't. I do not, however, care to bring any of them into 'my life'.

I enjoy their friendship, I enjoy their fucking, but if I let them in they would ruin what I have made for myself.

Women are shit and prenupt is a cunt.
Why would I willingly do such a thing is a better question.

my friend is raising my kid i knocked his girlfriend up when she was 15 kids like 10 now and she told me if I ever told him she would take me to court and leave me penniless. I feel like a dick but they still seem happy together still

JESUS CHRIST IM SORRY OK???

>mission

I hear this often, why is it so important for Mormons to serve missions

>implying you need a wedding to get married

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Marriage is buying a house for someone you hate.

It will never happen.

No, it's buying a house for someone you put up with.

...But isn't tolerating someone the truest form of love?

It doesn't matter. Really, truly, it doesn't matter.

I'd personally rather have 3 prostitutes and a huge pile of Cocaine.

Fuck the White Race.

>22
>unemployed
>uneducated
>no property
>no drive to fix myself

thats why.

i couldn't give 2 shits about 'muh race'

what could that possibly be faggot no one wants your steam account.

Also 1 Asian Pro, 1 Hispanic Pro and a half-caste Nigger Pro

At least it's sunny outside. Lucky cunt.

>tfw no qt white gf

TFW I went to America and fucked all the American girls. They're all filthy and probably smell of my cock.

Think of that next time you want a white American GF.

My wife fucking hates me.

My white fiancee just let me give her [spoiler]anal yesterday for the first time[/spoiler] so I suspect that'll be keeping kids off the block for awhile.
Tbh though we need more of a strong national feeling of patriotism in the states akin to Bush throwing that first pitch in Yankee stadium after 9/11. Preventing homogenized gene pools is nice is a nice thought but I think there are other priorities first

Loving same race wife and 4 kids here. Fucking making up for a cuck.

Any Cred Forums girls live in MA and want to go out on a date? I have a job and a college degree and a functional penis.

Good, me too.

>bad attitude towards the opposite sex

You know a lot of women like that, right?

You only need to unfuck your looks, become a Chad and you're good to go.

>autistic

There are a lot of autistic qt's out there, with women it just comes apparent when you really get to know them. Just watch out for the clingy ones.

Did my part.

>tfw brit girls are discusting
>tfw you're probably fucking your long distance relatives

think of that next time you fuck some Brit gf

But where in MA?

Better a lying and fake Mormon, than a forced mudslime convert, eh?

Or just fucking move somewhere else. jesus.

I live in central MA.
If there's a bright center to this state then this is the corner that it's farthest from.

You think you have it bad? i'm gonna invade your land and get warm and comfy in your fog.

Says the cuck swede

This works. Currently 5 years in with fiancé. We're not virgins anymore, but we both were when we started.

Even Star Wars is shit now. Times have really become terrible, if even Star Wars doesn't inspire me with a glimpse of hope anymore.

Suddenly New England winters don't seem so bad.

Biracial and without a stable job.

I have bad social skills and I'm a poorfag.

Haha ain't that the truth, I'm in Plymouth County but I'm applying to UMass Med in Worcester for next year ideally. Can't say I'm excited at the prospect of having to live there though.

That's actually comfy, Ivan! I rate it Stalingrad/10

Because the world is overpopulated.

>Stronk Womyn will save the franchise!
VII was an improvement over the new trilogy but overall it was a failure as a film, relying far too much on nostalgia for it to carry itself under its own weight. Good fucking riddance to JJ Abrams.

I hope to get married to my gf soon. Already have a kid with another woman though.

Is this the kind of weather where you need to blink every second to prevent your eyeballs from freezing?

Enjoy your heroin patients and befriending retards who have an inexplicable attachment to the post-industrial wasteland they call home. Worcester is an absolute pit.
t. someone who went to high school in Worcester

fpbp

>marxisim is winning. fugg.

Fuck American women, they are a lost cause. All I want is something like a post-soviet belarusian feminine slavic qt who is illiterate in english that I want to take adventures to.

All the women I loved fell in two categories:
1. I can do better even though two of these type were perfect for me in hindsight
2. Broke my heart (fucoed me over) and left me with a kind of bitterness that's hard to shake off

Still hope I'll get there one day but not an imperative since my siblings did their part in continuing the family lineage

The photo was made in September. No cold.

I can't even take care of myself or my dog properly, I want to die and theres nothing to live for

Yah, but I'll just go ahead and have a ton of kids to save the sheeple that comprise "muh white race"

It's all so tiresome

Sage this thread

>1. I can do better even though two of these type were perfect for me in hindsight
>2. Broke my heart (fucoed me over) and left me with a kind of bitterness that's hard to shake off
>tfw that feel

It's hard to find a decent white guy. Maybe i'm just looking at the wrong places... or not even trying at all.

I think about getting married. But I'm torn between something. It's not like I can't get laid, it's just I can't get connected at that level with someone. And those that I do have some sort of connection, I screw it up somehow.

Then there are the times where i want to be alone. I want to just be on my own, have tinder to relieve that itch every once in a while, but most of the time just be alone.

I didn't have a terrible childhood, but I did grow up alone. But still I don't know.

Haha well I grew up in Brockton so Worcester doesn't scare me.

The worst thing was maybe not even the SJW bullshit which was forced down your throat, but the utter emptiness of the whole thing. When I was a child, Star Wars was like a religion. A better version of religion without hell, dogma and biggotry, but welcoming, fun and it gave hope. And to believe in yourself. It also introduced me to buddhism and christianity. It was spiritually deep, if you as a child could fill the missing gaps with your fantasy - which was already watered down by Lucas with the half assed prequels. Now it is just Xplosions + stronk womyn. Dead end. And then the general tone of minority squad versus evil withe guy of course.

Being called a Nazi for the billionth time wasn't exactly creative either.

great sauce though

I'm not saying to be scared, I'm saying you should adequately prepare to live in a cultural wasteland populated by low-IQ niggers, spics, and Italians in decline.

But my KD!

>It was spiritually deep, if you as a child could fill the missing gaps with your fantasy - which was already watered down by Lucas with the half assed prequels. Now it is just Xplosions + stronk womyn. Dead end. And then the general tone of minority squad versus evil withe guy of course.
>Being called a Nazi for the billionth time wasn't exactly creative either.
I know exactly what you mean. I can't separate my own ideas about religion from what I was initially exposed to in Star Wars. Really, it's just the Grail myth in space, and the story has the power to awaken the same kind of archetypal concepts in a young mind that genuine religion can do. Obviously I'm not saying that we should all register as Jedi on the next censi we variously come across, but the concept of the Jedi introduced me to the idea that people can rise to become noble, and it presented it in a more acceptable manner than I got through watered-down post-Vatican II Catholicism as a child.
Lord of the Rings is the only comparable franchise in terms of the aesthetics of its ethics, and Jackson's Hobbit trilogy ruined the legacy of one of the greatest trilogies ever made by turning it into a cash cow spread out over two more films than were necessary to tell the story.
With Jews, you lose your childhood, I guess.
I guess it's all worth it, then :^)

be honest, you have no friends and the only fucking you do is with a sock

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

That pretty much sounds exactly like my hometown so a lateral move at worst. Brockton is like 60% Cape Verdean/Haitian/Dominican and the other 40% is the Italian families that were too poor to leave. I have no idea why my parents moved there from out of state.

I wonder, even if you approve of the turn Star Wars took, if kangz and stronk independent womyn actually could get something comparable out of it. Couldn't they just take what was offered to them before? And if they couldn't, because let's say Luke was a guy and white - isn't that racist and sexist then...?

Burger, I...

M I A M I
I
A
M
I

I'm a late bloomer but I tell you all now, the future looks bright for me.

>I have no idea why my parents moved there from out of state.
Maybe you're more of a Moore than you realize.
>Couldn't they just take what was offered to them before?
What, like Lando being black and Leia being competent not out of diegetic necessity but out of a lifetime of working as a diplomat after being raised to function as an Alderaanian dignitary? There are more black people now IRL, there have to be more in your movies, goy--remember? YOU HOLOCAUSTER??
>And if they couldn't, because let's say Luke was a guy and white - isn't that racist and sexist then...?
How can you be sexist against white males? :^)

I've accepted the fact that I'll be alone forever.

I wish. That would be much more convenient.

It's true actually. Star Wars was always diverse and had strong femal characters. But you didn't think about it, because they weren't shoved down your throat and nobody had any real problem with it.

Really backs up the idea that the entire race baiting shit was started by SJW culture and kikes.

That's exactly what the Jew wants from you idiot. He is the one who turns you against women with his creations of feminism and liberalism. And you can blame your father, grandfather, and great-grandfather for allowing that to happen, but now it is OUR responsibility to fix it.

This guy speaks the truth. Has worked for my wife and I now for 15 years.

Why is that?

you seem like a nice guy

Don't you Burgers have very oppressive and sexist laws?

>Really backs up the idea that the entire race baiting shit was started by SJW culture and kikes.
Someone has to be behind all this fucking agitprop.

Me and my boyfriend don't have enough money, we are both working and hopefully we'll make enough in a year or two too afford a house.

Her mother is insisting

homosexuals don't count, they do not reproduce, you may as well be flushing your genes down the sane shithole you insert your dick

Just elope
You're her mother now
Act like it
If you don't replace her parents, she'll go back to her father and beg him for his dick
I should know, I've read a few pages of Freud's Totem and Taboo.

I've thought about it, man..
if it comes to it I will

Of course because we aren't cucked by an oppressive and sexist culture like yours.

(you)

Are you saying that American women are whores? Why won't they buy their own cars?

no, I'm breeding with a woman like nature intended

I understand people who want to stay single. I'm 33, married, with a good job and a nice house. Sometimes I wish could just cut lose and get drunk, travel around and do new exciting things all the time. I get it.

At the same time I love coming home to my beautiful wife and home delicious home cooked meal. A house full of love and stability. Playing fetch with our dog in the back yard and having company.

I hate how you guys paint everything as black and white. Having sex with everything that moves and doing whatever can come off as lonely, short-sighted, shallow and well, pathetic.

>Why won't they buy their own cars?
Why would you buy your own car when you can suck dick for a chauffeur service without it being gay?

credit when credit is due

I think it's actually due to the British locale of the same name, but whatever.

The stability is nice until it all goes wrong. Doesn't it feel disheartening knowing that if your wife does decide to leave you, she'll have the upper hand and can possibly ruin all you've worked to achieve?

In my country people with my age cannot marry

That's why poison exist

How's being underage?

I have a Chinese wife and a mixed kid.

This is what I'm hoping for. Being a late bloomer night end up paying off, big time. I can't brag but gaging by how women act around me I must be pretty good looking and I'm more Aryan looking than most aryans. I'm learned thanks in large part to Cred Forums, and a virgin. I hope to find a virgin qt and have 10 babbys

YEAH ALRIGHT SVEN.

STAY BUTTDESTROYED AS USUAL

I don't know. For some reason women don't whore here. Cultural differences?

I'm 19, men are in their prime mating age in their 30's. Also, haven't found a redpilled aryan waifu yet. I also need to work on my social skills. I want to be alpha desu

also this

ugh, you are human being, just don't pretend only mutliclulti is soooo much better, we have to accept globalist power games;, iodiot

I do have these things
But I'm pooping right now enjoying quiet time

>women don't whore here.
Maybe none that you know but I guarantee you there are a few prostitutes in Finland.
American women aren't actually that slutty, only the slutty ones are, and they're the ones that want (and therefore go out of their way to receive) the most attention in the media.

That pic is creepy. The dad looks just like my dad. The son looks just like me. Literally how? Did my dad pose with me for stock photos and brainwash me to remove the memory?

when i was 19 i had an irish girl who wanted babbers young. she was good stock. scared the shit out of me because of jewish lazer signals though. almost wish i had impregnated her. i think she would have been so pleased i could have left her to raise it. probably dodged a bullet imo. some of you unintillectual cunts need to get in there with these estate girls.
your life is already going nowhere, at least be a good parent. before the caliph kangs enrich their wombs. theres gonna be a kid on benefits either way with these lolcows. its their (((destiny to have a child in a passionate moment))).

I can relate to both sides. Women here do not even know the concept of you not picking them up with your car.

Out of pure curiosity: what are your standards?

Of course there are whores because we are not cucked like you, it's legal here. But I meant that it seems to me that EVERY American woman is a prostitute.

I can believe they are less slutty than people in more liberal countries, but I was not talking about sex.

Where is that? Why don't they own their own cars?

>Women here do not even know the concept of you not picking them up with your car.
On the other hand, my first and I fucked like rabbits in her Buick whenever we didn't have access to her bed.
>But I meant that it seems to me that EVERY American woman is a prostitute.
How many American women do you know? I don't know a single prostitute and I know dozens of women.
>I can believe they are less slutty than people in more liberal countries, but I was not talking about sex.
Then what are you talking about? Whoring involves sexual activity.

It's Albania. They don't own their own cars because it's a Balkan country.

>get into a church

You think christcuck women aren't mentally unhinged?

It's not about the money that much now. They make more than men usually. It's mostly like a tradition, where a woman expects to be taken care of by the gentleman. The problem is, most of them are degenerates and don't even deserve something like that, but they still act on it.

Yes, the few ones have their own car make everything much easier.

You just told me that men are supposed to drive women around in America. Sounds like prostitution to me.

You explained me how American women whore for services(=money).

True, he propably drives my dad's old Mercedes

Why would you put up with that? Do women in Albania expect some kind of special treatment just because?

Sometimes I forget how lucky I'm to live in a free and individualistic country.

I'm black, married to a white chick, and we have 3 boys who will be alphas just like their dad.

Pic related, my wife is a ginger

I'm disabled and I get with lots of girls. More girls than I have weekends.

If you want pussy in our superficial society you're going to have to make yourself more marketable, just like I did.

I used to think just like you until I did something about it. I didn't let my disability dictate what I can and can't have in my life.

On another note, user, 98% of women in the US are whores and the other 2% are get to pick and choose a chad. This is normal, so if you are interested in women in the states, just know what you're getting. You may find that you aren't missing out on much.

Dare I mention MGTOW?

Keep your chin up brother,
-fellow disabled user

sex is so easy to get there isn't even any value in it anymore, also marriage is a scam.

>You just told me that men are supposed to drive women around in America. Sounds like prostitution to me.
I don't think I told you that, in fact I explicitly mentioned my ex's Buick in another post.
>You explained me how American women whore for services(=money).
Services aren't money, though, and you don't even know anything about American women except what I've just told you, which wasn't "They all suck dick for car rides." I told you that a boyfriend may drive his girlfriend around and also have sex with her, with a tacit understanding that their relationship necessarily involves an exchange of services. I'm not denying that some girls explicitly perform sexual acts in exchange for money or services. I'm just saying that you don't know anything about American women beyond what you've seen on television and Cred Forums.

Nice bait but just in case just know that horrible things will be done to such, "couples."

Then it was some other American. Sry.

Sorry but I disagree. It doesn't matter how you pay to the whore. How come the woman never drives the man around? At least in these stories of Amercai.

Correct. They expect everything to be handed to them.

We have to do it, because pussy. It's like the unwritten rule here. But, it is until you fuck, then you just treat her like the whore she is and put minimum effort.

Better hope their relationship lasts since if they ever divorce she might make you pay child support. You might be safe if the kid is 18 by then, unless your laws are so cucked that she can demand child support retroactively.

Married to a pretty country blonde girl. Two kids. Everyday is a challenge and a blast.

Try /pol lacks/ it's not as bad as those MGTOW fags say.

Ya really. Go for a rural girl though. City girls are bad news.

>How come the woman never drives the man around? At least in these stories of Amercai.
But they do...? You're just baiting me, aren't you? I say again that you know nothing about American women. You're also confusing me with the Albanian who actually said that women in his country never drive men around.
Stop posting.

>But, it is until you fuck, then you just treat her like the whore she is and put minimum effor

Sounds good. I hear this happens in Russia also. That the woman is "princess" only for the talking period.

Thanks, I was just ironically shitposting.

Every word of that post was a lie intended to rile up Cred Forums.

Have some more sexy ginger.

No I'm not. Sorry but according to Americans on inernet, your is very sexist and conservative. Every time I have interacted with Americans in America or in Europe I have gotten this feeling. But maybe I'm wrong :)

Can't find any good looking women who know their place anymore. Children are completely out of the question without a good women to take care of them.

I'm working on it, brother. I'm still pretty young for things like marriage and children.

White girlfriend of three years, will probably ask her to marry me within one, and as soon as we move out and have extra income to support another human, we'll have a kid.

Feels fucking good, I honestly didn't think I would ever get to this point in my life. Now I just have to jot fuck it up.

Albania is exactly like Russia in those things. Like every Eastern ex-communist country, that is.
So, women have sold themselves for the bling, the iPhone and ridding the Cayenne.
They get the treatment they deserve.

disgusting
pig is bad for health

This. So I married a asian girl. Sorry guys, I tried. I will teach my league of supreme gentlemen some good trigger control though so dont worry.

also you never go outside

Don't care would bang 10/10

Sexism doesn't exist, there is only disharmony in relations between men and women.

>>>/caliphate/
>>>/israel/

you would get cancer and die

oh wait, pigs dont get that if they are with other pigs

go ahead, piggy

Sure I am. Enjoying my 6-digit income with me, myself, and I.

My country is like the least superficial place ever. People just laugh at you if you waste your money to unnecessary stuff like that.

So we don't have princesses but we don't' get to beat women either.

This is the most childish form of nationalism I've ever encountered. Truly, the Finn is a rare breed.

jaysus christ

would impregnate / 10

Third wave women's lib, that's why

Thank you Boomers

I have experienced that as well. I have lived in Germany and Denmark for many years with a local gf.

I've lived most of my life abroad, so I am not really fine with how they do "business" here.

The upside, is, that you can still find classy ladies in not so common places. But, that's like 1% or less.

>bringing up the boomers
Why did everything go red

oh i have 7 children
why would i marry

It's not nationalism. It's just a cultural difference. Can you understand that not every country is America?

because those cunts gave us feminism, multiculturalism, affirmative action and everything else that's screwed over the family dynamic and the dating scene for us

>Can you understand that not every country is America?
Can you stop calling American women whores?

Oh I know.
Then they criticize our generation for not being good enough despite raising our parents generation terribly and not having to face the problems we are/will.

Shut up and act or we'll be worse than they were.

Whatever you say cuck

I will nigger, some day I will have 3 kids with my future wife. But, right now I gotta at least finish my bachelors.

To raise a family is expensive and time consuming. The dark people are winning because they have five and six children, comfortable in poverty, or they go from person to person making bastards

The clean, white counter to this numeric warfare is donating your sperm/eggs and siring potentially 14 children, all cost-free and with no commitment. Survival is a numbers game. If you don't make the cut to standards then you shouldn't be breeding in any case.

They definitely learn to trade their pussy for whatever they want here in the US (not sure about the rest of America).

Most dad's are beta cucks. Rubs off poorly on their daughters and sons alike.

I am. I'm white (austrian/irish descent) and my wife is too (english/irish descent). We're happy. We never fight really and get on well cause we communicate. Kid no. 1 on the way, and can't wait to meet them.

Get in early Cred Forums, all the good ones are taken by 25.

Without societal policing or the right to just hit or kill your family, you basically are a destined cuckold as a father to a daughter.

>majority of American women are whores

Better?

We will, don't worry. Civil war 2 is going to suck ass, though.

That's fine for you to say, but he's a foreigner, and I won't have it from him.

Talo helsingissä, mitä vittua jätkä

Scandinavians kill themselves a lot. You don't even need guns to do it, it's an art form for you guys.

I'll go out and train a dog that talks back when I'm pleased with the economic situation (or tax incentives) of this country.

Until then it's a waiting game with time on my side.

Mitä selität?

It's true that we are intelligent enough to kill ourselves without guns.

Daughters are an asset to the family. Marrying onto the right family can pay dividends for your progeny.

It's only cuckoldry if you think YOU should be the one dickin your daughter. In which case, kys degenerate.

And sad enough to kill yourselves.

I don't just have one wife, I have three. Just like the old testament dictates. Together we have 14 boys, now young men. We all live a self sufficient lifestyle in our mountain compound.

We study the Bible and wilderness survival techniques. On our off days we work on expanding the network of tunnels under the hilltop.

All our children could feildstrip an AR-15 by the age of 3.

kek

Actually happier than Americans

Not happy enough, I'd wager.

>tfw you are married with 2 white children

feels good man

It's the individualistic culture.

Women are literally subconsciously homelier and more loyal during tough economic conditions.

same. she and I were virgins when we met. best relationship ever

Whatever it is, your country is always cold and dark. Individualism means solitude; solitude means loneliness.

4 kids and 21 here.

Do your part.

I agree with you. On the other hand women and men have sex for free and without stupid culture controlling them. It's pretty great.

>On the other hand women and men have sex for free and without stupid culture controlling them.
>Implying I've ever paid for sex or had sex with someone who has paid for sex
Keep making shit up, you cold fucking faggot. There's no such thing as free love, anyway. Keep telling yourself that your partners don't want anything from you and don't have any expectations. Maybe that'll make you feel better about yourself.

>leaf

Well, at least you're trying.

Sorry but I have never paid for sex unlike most of Americans.

>Stormfront
>tfw

>t. retard who thinks all Americans are like west coast liberals

Did it and now getting divorced. Kids are awesome. Overall, feeling pretty good about all of it, except for the financial hit.

Why are divorces so expensive? Because they're worth it.

So most Americans are even MORE conservative and sexist?

>found sweet, religious woman
>sumbissive
>can tell she's traditional
>Vietnamese

She wants the BWC and the BWC wants her sideways pussy. What do? Help Cred Forums

My girlfriend left and around the same time a year and a half ago, my testicles atrophied suddenly from an unknown cause. It killed my libido and I feel tired all the time.
Specialists don't have a clue.
I have almost no sexual urges, no sexual dreams, no morning wood. Like I've been made a eunuch.

my life is ruined.

If any super bright or rich user wants to help me, I'll gladly have a family and children.

Go ahead, you sound like a degenerate and removing yourself from the white genepool is a net gain for white people.

She'll poison you in your sleep, and until then you'll always look like a disgusting sex tourist.

seefuck off Canadian trash

>implying I'm not married

who is this semen demon did she plays sports

I am engaged to a same race girl. I'm Jewish and she's Catholic, of German and French Canadian extraction.

>he doesn't know

I'd love to get married to a woman who'd support me the same way i support and love her, i'd love to have a few kids that take after my wife and I, teach them and raise them well and see them succeed, id love all that; but the odds of finding a decent human being who won't screw me in 5-10 years and take half my shit is a margin i'm not prepared to gamble on right now.

Jews are Arabs.

kill yourself

I already am married with one kid. Gotta get him out of diapers before number two.

I am married. First kid is on its way.

God, marriage is awful!

because im an antisocial beta manlet faggot that refuses to date anyone besides asian women. also an slight weeaboo

its a black guys kid

German/British descent with Catholic Italian wife. Two kids already and can't wait to meet the third.

I'm Tejano, so I just have to go to any city with blacks and find a fellow nigger hater. Rn I'm going to college with hopes in my heart that you pure whites will pull through and get rid of the illegals. Those fuckers really hurt our cred.

doing my part since you faggot betas mull around here and do nothing about it. Have 2 slavic children. Pic related. Get yourselves a desperate Russian bride that will sign pre-nup

I'm 20 and not ready for marriage yet.
I'm also gay so no wife. But I have a loving boyfriend c:

Good man. I'm a faggot so no babies for me. Since you're wealthy, have an extra one to make up for me. We need more whites.

Dear MGTOW:

1) Put your assets in an IRREVOCABLE TRUST with yourself as the sole beneficiary. Sign a prenuptual agreement. Now, she can't take your shit.

2) If she divorces and wants your income, just go to another country and never come back. Take your kids with you if you think they're a good investment, or leave them behind and start all over again.

3) Make it clear to the woman, before you get married / have kids, that you do not believe in no-fault divorce, and that this is the way it is going to be.

>its a black guys kid
Considering my wife hates the nogs more than me, I doubt it.

> Vietnamese

> Couldn't even Chinese, much less Korean or Japanese

try again

Nigga you are triggered as fuck, and women in the USA are ALL WITHOUT EXCEPTION whores.

>Finland
>Aryan

do your research newfag

Or you can just not get married and instead kill dindus in the upcoming race war.

I have 2 little future muslim slayers but I don't see the point in getting married in this day and age, just a waste of money tbqh

gave up on western women a long time ago. i guess there's some good ones but fuuuuck the real life examples otherwise are overwhelming

admittedly this has caused missed opportunities

this is such a useless MGTOW response (MGTOW BEING A JEWISH TRICK). He wines about the end of the white race no doubt, and does nothing to stave it off. Hypocrite.

Because I am charmless and too intolerant to live with someone.

Actually I once came close to getting married but she only had one lung and died of pneumonia a month before the wedding.

Not a MGTOW, but I have to wonder what hope we really have. Jew trick or not, the fact of the matter is that we either submit and be fucked, or at least try to eke out happiness without women. Neither is optimal, but one has a much lower risk than the other.

I'm one of the rare Aryan people here in BR, and fortunately I finally found someone with the same IQ level (more than 140), interests and with the same autism level than me, and the best of all: he's half Ashkenazi Jew, my bf is a dream for me and for my future super gifted babies
Hopefully G'd will bless our relationship and our children

gtfo satan
gonna have one more to spite you

This. I teach at a Christian college and the girls are both beautiful and nondegenerate; athletic and mentally stable.

Satan is right, there is absolutely no hope. None of you will ever have happiness or a white family, and even if you do it will all be for nothing. They will mix with niggers eventually.

All you can do with your lives is bring unhappiness onto others, but you will never ever be happy - guaranteed.

>tfw no Catholic gf

evil succeeds when good men do nothing. get better user

>Be married with seven kids
>Still see these threads daily

Such is life.

>not having eight kids for maximum white repopulation

Youngest is a baby still, user. I don't want go stir the pot too much.

Psycho princess yes, but I'm not a whore.

Hey, nobody's perfect, and I am sufficiently aware of my flaws to keep them in check.

>gypsies
>white

I have a bit more than 2 kids, and a beautiful red-pilled wife. Go fuck yourself.

I'm trying, senpai. Need get good job first.