Cruz offers to help Trump with debate prep

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/cruz_praises_trump_offers_to_help_in_debate_prep_i_will_do_whatever_i_can_to_defeat_hillary_clinton.html

Our true Conservative savior has arrived. Thank you based Rato. Hillary doesn't stand a chance now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=FECIYlo3KRY
youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_a2mi6VifIY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
youtube.com/watch?v=bZZcUdIdAt0
youtube.com/watch?v=BshqMopwv2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEST REDEMPTION ARC

I wonder if they will sit around and drink after this election is over. Should have chosen cruz train as his vp honestly desu.

He should honestly take the help then again he is a rat.

Ted "total bro" Cruz

Keep this fucking shill away from Trump.

Dude will find a way to sabotage everything on purpose.

How many delegates do you think he'll charge?

I always knew Cruz would bend the knee

"I shall teach you the ways of the delegates Dahnald"

fpbp

Hand over the talking points, Dahnald.

That rat bastard is just waiting for his chance to claim Big Don's rightful delegates.

god bless you

Hopefully he sabotages him if he has any shred of dignity left

I've been on /d/ too much. I immediately went to the thought of the two of them developing a friendship that later blossoms into romance.

Hillary, you know why Donald has sent me.

>it's a former enemy joins the team anime episode

How can Trump possibly accept advice from the Canadian son of the second gunman?

THE ELECTORS, HILLARY

Trump should take the help and make Cruz a Scotus. He would be a great replacement for Scalias.

There is only one conservative campaign running for the white house, now hand over the electors Hillary.

Sleep tight, rato. You were a worthy foe, and we're glad to have known you.

lmaffo.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

>Donald... now Donald listen to me. She's a rat Donald, a lying snivling rat Donald. She's practically family and Donald, I can teach you the secret to defeating her

>yfw Jeb and Cruz team up and help Trump

what the fuck, now I'm a #cruzmissile?

Cruz would have refused.

>It's a "Vegeta trains Kakarot" episode
neat

It's all show, as with his endorsement. He realized he got fucking outplayed at the RNC by being allowed to speak even when he purposefully tried to get barred with his non-unifying speech. Now he's scrambling to save his political career after he got booed out of Cleavland.

CRUZ MISSILE INBOUND

I REPEAT

CRUZ MISSILE INBOUND

Amen! Felito needs to just go away. Cuba will work. Take his phony, robotic family with him.

this.
he wasn't ready yet.

He's probably hoping for supreme court now.

Holy shit this election! Can wait for the anime adaptation
Based El Rato coming around near the end, to stop the evil witch

Rattoman and Guacboy helping their former rival to defeat the biggest threat America will face!

Yeppir. Remember ''faithless electors''. America is not going to be safe from Felito pulling some kind of shady shit until January 21.

Dahnald! Thank goodness I got here in time.

>the cocky upstart who breezed through the little leagues on talent alone gets his shit slapped by the first real opponent he faces
>rival turned ally offers to train him
this season of bokutachi no american politics is really corny but I'm loving it

He needs to prepare some points on questions that are likely to be asked as well as prepare rebuttals so that he can handle Clinton's attacks easily.

The angels, Dahnald....

lol

This Election Status:
[_] Not Kino
[X] Pure Kino

Don't worry Dahnald, I'm not here for the delegates. I'm here to teach you a lesson, and when you move on, I want you to teach that lesson to everyone you meet.

These profligates, these degenerates, seek to whore their way to m-... our delegation. For this, and for their disloyalty to the republic, they must be punished.

Before the world you will inform them of their sins, before the leader of these degenerates, and I will stand by your side.

For together we are strong, and they are weak. But this much was known already.

HAHAHA GO RATO!!!

Honestly I wouldn't mind. Cruz was a great debater as we saw in the primaries, but he lacked the charisma and bantz of Trump. I think he could help Trump polish his debate skills for the next two to come out looking much better.

I can smell those delegates, Donald. DOHHHNALD!!???!??

>mfw the True Conservative was actually working with the Donald all along
youtube.com/watch?v=FECIYlo3KRY

>tfw all the people Trump destroyed in the nominations come back and help Trump out

Gotta adjust your hues man.

its like Pokemon. He kicked their ass and threw a great ball at their ass. Now they do his bidding.

the fuck are you talking about you massive fucking retard

Cruz is a master debater; literally amazing to watch him speak, he does everything right

way better than even Hillary, trump could benefit massively from his help

It's official, Trump is now a #CruzMissile

It's time, Dahnald. I have returned, returned for my delegates

Cruz shouldve won it. I think we honestly backed the wrong guy, he could've easily stomped hillary last night. Trump wont take his offer because thatll be conceding defeat

Kind of like Dragon Ball where Goku's friends are all people he beat the shit out of in the past?

>When the manga goes into the Redemption Arc for one of the old characters that you thought the author forgot about

Is he just looking for a cabinet spot?

It's over.

I knew he'd come around

HILLAHRYYY NOW I'M COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR DELEGATES

>Trump is so utterly fucking stupid, he needs some backwater Christcuck hick to help him debate

The comedy just never ends.

He is the most untrustworthy cuck there is.

Wtf I love Cruz now!!

RUN DAHNALD
I'LL HOLD HER OFF AS LONG AS I CAN
TAKE THEM DAHNALD
TAKE THE ELECTORS AND RUN

Cruz was fucking annoying and fake; he seriously sounded like he was acting in a dramatic play every time he spoke. Little Marco would have been better at debating her outside of his robotic malfunction that one time. I still think Trump won fair and deserves to be the nominee, but Rubio would probably be leading in a landslide right now instead of slightly trailing Clinton.

Rand was my favorite candidate, but he had piss poor charisma and speaking skills, so I knew he didn't really have much of a chance by the third republican debate.

Cruz is a globalist at heart.

This is like Rocky 3 where Apollo helps Rocky on his feet again after losing to a nigger

I'm sorry I ever doubted Ted, he really is the legendary true conservative!

My Killer Queen can turn anything into a bomb Dahnald...
Yes...even your precious delegates

Dahnald, I'm not helping you because I like you. In fact, I hate you. But we've got a bigger problem right now.
I'll train you. I'll make you better than she can ever be.
Don't think I'm doing this for free though. I'll be training too. Learning. Watching. And in four years, I'm gonna take you down.
The first lesson in our training is this: Rat Step

Why can't Ron Paul be president ;____;

For some reason this election creates this fuzzy feeling of a family. Natsoc, conservatives, a rich liberal bafoon, and a jew with USLA law degree working together against forces of darkness.

>Hillary is so utterly fucking stupid she farms out her illegal server IT to a fucking reddit furry.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Because he's the apostle of the Last Days

HAYAI!

You see Dahnald, with the power of the delegates I have ascended beyond a normal conservative. Your puny orange head cannot even begin to fathom how principled I am. And so you see, you don't really have a say in the matter anymore Dahnald.

HE'S FAST

Sleep tight, rato

It really is amazing

Sleep tight rato.

He just wants some delegates, dude. Trump has more than enough, just take his help, some delegates here and there aren't that high of a price to pay.

maybe rato can find redemption

youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ
It's only natural in anime for the former rivals of the main character to come to his aid in the final boss battle. Cruz and Trump will unite the party together to gather the other former candidates behind him. Then at the very end Jeb! (the tsundere of the story) will come back to save the day at the end saying "slow and steady Donald" so Trump can finish hillary and defeat the evil democrats
>screencap this since it will be an anime

kek

I know but he's so fucking appropriate for the office

Lord Kek make him president I beg you

Okay Donald, now watch me,

I could go one step further if I wanted to.

Sleep tight, rato

Sleep tight rato

The electoral votes, Hillary.

Man, Cruz would have been crushing Hillary in the debates.

He has savant-like ability to recall dates, sources and other pieces of information which you saw Trump struggling with.

>tru-...
>Trump!
>Listen, don't be so soft!
>There is no honor in any of this game
>Play to win, there eare no rules
>Youre going to have to get over your softness >Forget about your feelings!
>They will get you killed!
>FOOL
>y-you don't know what you're dealing with
>The Clintons destroyed our party, our families, american culture, it was them
>Your father and mine, the whole nation, they corrupted it
>it's t-true
>No ethnic whites escaped unspoiled, but us
>Ask them yourself
>Ask Hillary, she's p-proud of it
>L-listen
>You have to hear this
>We worked so hard for her
>We did everything she asked and more
>She made me do anything she wanted
>I did everything she asked
>She was afraid one of us would become POTUS and have the strength to them her
>Please, d-destroy Hillary, she made me what I am today
>The Zodiac Killer

He's simply offering this to promote the narrative that Trump lost and needs help.

Fuck this rat.

No, he'd be using that dumb grin to try and deflect the fact she's raping him on abortion and social conservatism. Then he'd lose the election.

We need to summon the Malaysian Christ-chan guy to make this into a manga

I'm coming to save u Danhald, but first I must absorb your delegates for ultimate Cruz missle

DAHNALD, I'LL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO HARNESS THE POWER OF THE DELEGATES

BAD EXPERIENCE.

Nah, I don't think so. Cruz has everything to lose if Hillary wins. He wants her to lose very badly.

I'd take the help. Cruz is a brilliant debater. If Trump is wise, he'll at least try this on for size and see how it goes. I heard he worked with Reince Priebus, but frankly, I think Cruz would be a better debate coach. He is a politician through and through and to BTFO Hillary under deeply unbalanced circumstances Trump could use those skills. I see what he was up to last night and it was probably Reince and Conroy's idea to rein him in a bit, but I could've done a better job BTFOing Clinton at various points. Sheer eloquence and the dagger through the heart instincts are what Trump needs in a debate. I don't think he quite understands the nature of the beast here. You're a gladiator but you must use words. It IS a battle. Image is bullshit, you must shoot to kill, but cleverly, not with abuse or bullying. A battle of wits.

Talk to Cruz, Trump.

gtfo ctr shill

THE ELECTORS HILLARY, GIVE THEM TO DAHNALD!

And Rubio was so tsundere, baka

Reference to Vegeta talking to Goku about Frieza? Nice. I like.

>Trump hits second act stumble at debates
>things looking grim
>based El Rato redemption arc
>will Trump swallow his pride and take true Conservative help? Can he Hillary possibly be defeated? Find out next time on AmericaFirst Z!
This election keeps getting better and better.

Was when he died for the first time. I love these, somebody post the one from when Vegeta admitted Goku was better than him.

>THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD
>DELEGATES
>DELGATES
>DEGATES
>DEBATES
>THE DEBATES, DAHNALD

THIS IS HIS TRUE ENDGAME.

Sleep right, rato.

I thought the episode when Chris Christie sacrificed himself to stop Rubio would be the most intense arc involving side characters, but the Ted Cruz Redemption arc has the potential to be even better.

Just you wait for the Return Of Guac arc. It's going to be incredible.

DELEGATES BEHIND U

Sleep tight, rato.

My favorite part of the manga

PREP THE DON

>It's only natural in anime for the former rivals of the main character to come to his aid in the final boss battle

Overlooked truth.

Trump is harnessing memetic powers we have never seen before. If this election was a movie then the debate would be the final act. It requires a dramatic arc to create a satisfying conclusion.

His former enemy who is an acknowledged expert in debating realising that he is the best hope for the future and training him is that movie style act.

Who will play Cruz in the movie?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

And for the sake of your feeble mind, let's keep the name simple as well; we'll call this Golden Ted.

>frieza voiced by an old woman in english dub
Perfect

When we said Trump would make anime real, he went and did it.
He turned his campaign into a shounen.

Hand o'er the votes, Hilluhry, or face the wrath of Capn' Dahnald

>Awk! Hand over the votes!

You messed with the wrong senator, Hillary. Your puny liberal delegates are no match for my army of skelegates.

Dahnald had foreseen it. Your fall is inevitable. With the powers of skelegates and Wall combined, we shall stop your regin of tyranny. Now... it's time to end this, once for all.

The electors, Hillary. Give them to us.

This thread has made me so happy.

Red Cruz Redemption

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

>Well yellow clown?
>Are you feeling angry?
>FEELING HUMILIATED IS THAT IT?
>FOOL
>YOU
>DON'T
>KNOW
>WHAT HUMILIATION IS
>Ungh don't worry I will teach you some about taste
>Just as you have tought me
>Me, an elite politician
>My fingertips I hold the power to destroy entire delegate parties
>I'm El Rato of Royal Blood
>The last of my kind
>And on my shoulders rests the future of the American future
>Whole civilizations trembled at the sight of our inner circle at washington which ruled this planet
>But not you...
>Did you Kakadrumpf?

sleep tight rato

You are trying my patience, Hillary. The electors. Dahnald needs them. Hand them over. Now.

>Donald! You have unlocked the RNC Stand in Cleaveland but after the debate you need work. The Conservative powers are overwhelming. To defeat lying Hillary you're going to need help!

I have seen the path of light, Hillahry. My skelegates now serve Emperor Dahnald.

Your fact checkers are no match for my army of skelegates. Now hand over the electors, Hillahry.

YAMCHA RETURNS

>Implying normies don't think racism and sexism are worse

DANALH THE DEBATES! HAND THEM OVER

Y̸̲̭̘͖̭͖̼̋͒͊̂ͧͨo̷͓ͨ̀̉̅ͪ̃̎u͓͉͉̎̀ ̋ͨ̔ͫ̿͒å̙̝̗͟r̩̖̖ͤ̈ͨͫ͋ͩ̎e̲̺̖̜̭͖ ̱̮͎̥ͬ̑̅r̨̻̼̍u̪͚̹̰̮̺̅͐̏͂ṉ̪̟͕̀n̮̱̪̙͔ȋ̖̞̣̝̦͘n̵̮̦̰̞̈ͤ̅ͯ̋͗͗g̶͚̖͇̍ ͯͅō͓̟͎̰̲̼̥͢ȕ̧̮̠̱͕̘̐̇ͅt̖͐̄̇ͩ ̤͉̱͚̳̭̍ͨͭ́̾ͮ̈́͝ͅo̴͎̖͍͎̹͑̊f̺̫͚̲̟͠ ̫̮ͦ̍̂̊t͖̽̉̏̎̈́̓̑i͏m̗ͭ̓͂̅e̫͍̠͙̯̋̓͐ͯ̃,̰̤̤̘͙̼̌̌́ͮ̑̇ͩ ̡̾͊ͧH̶͇͈i̻͖̝̳͎ͭ̓͐l̻̎͗ͧ̿̚l̺͑̾͌̄̂a͐ͮͪ͒͊͒҉̱̠̫̜̥͍͇h̞͓͔̭͇͖́͂r͉̟͉̤̄̊̽̾̾̽y̛͖ͨ͋̓̃͊̆̚.͍̺̟̰͓͖
͈̩̠̫̞̱͆̏
̙͉͙̤̹͙͙ͬ́N̘̪̜̗̈̀̋̍̓̉ǒ̟͚͙͓̓͐w̻͒ͬ̋ͦ̑̈̽ ͉̪ͯ͢h͖̍ā͖̺͉͖͈̈̏̽͂n̲̩͔̮ͪ̃͆̃͒̊͊ͅd͛̈́̃͂̿ͪ ̻̩̻ͧ̄ͩ̓ȏ͈͚ͮ́̂̍͛͛v̡̪̬̇̀̃͐ͭ̇e͑̌̒̃r͉͍̮̲ͩ̂ ̩͕͈͐͋͊͝t̡͍̣̮ͨ̉̈́ͯ̄ͯh͍͍͎̫̺̰̱͘e̶̟̯ ̭̪͖̟͈͚͆̂͡e̩̬̭̜ͭͣ͐̊̚͜l̬͙͔͗̍̇ͬ͜e͓̟̘c̜̘͈ͭ̉ͣ̄̀̚t̛̼͔̩̥̬̤ò̞̝̤̳̞̘̖͑ͨ͌̃͌r̓ͣͭ̓ș̀̋̓͐̆͗̚.̹̣̻̙̬̅̇͡ͅ

>GOP 2016 anime
Possibly the best reason to elect Trump.

Have fucking nightmares Rato

We should have known all along.

Who better to help Trump fight Clinton, then Cruz?

It takes a rat, to catch a rat.

sleep tight rufus

N-NANI?!

>Red Ted Redemption

>Hey there, Hillahry! Have I got a deal for you!

>How about this good ol' car for those votes?

>Just put em in the bag here

"Enemies of yesterday become your best friends of today"

This is so exciting, its just like my animes!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YO̪̟͗U̩̥̖̐ͤͬͮ͛͗ͫ̀ ̖̣̻K̛̼̱̻̄ͦ͋͂ͫ́N̶͍̥̜̯̯̝ͤͨ̄̓ͮ̾O͊ͬͪ҉W̡̝̥̳̲͉͕ ́W̭̲̳̞̗͆́̒H̺͂̏̃̀́Y̻͒͆̇͒ ̴̖̘̃̄͗̄ͪ̌ͬḬ̬̜̭͇̭̝ ͐̀ͤ̀A̴̼̻̬̟͛̄ͩ̾̌̆̿M͊͟ ͔͉͒͛̎H̳͖̰͕̦̹̿̑͟Ể͙͙̮̟̗͕͓R̠̮̐̆͠Ê̝̟̽͒ͣ,̲̹̯̼̹͙͗̍̈̉ͩ̒ͪ ̓͊ͮͧ͆ͫ͏̻̜̗̞̤Ḥ̡̗̲͗ͤ̍̑̃Í̡ͯ͊̃ͪ͑L̗͙͇̝̉ͫ̑̆̓͂L̢̺̲̙͓̭̤̱̅ͨ̍A̸̦̙͍̦̭͗̽͒̍H͚̠͇́Ŕ̷̙͇̲̪̞͚̈́̑͛Y̨̙͍͔̿̃͊

Hillary stands no chance now, the Zodiac Killer is far superior compared to the Clinton hitmen.

sleep tight rato

lmao

HERE DAHNALD, TAKE THEM ALL

YOU'RE GONNA NEED THESE DELEGATES

They all bend the knee in the end.
Next up is Jeb

Fucking kek'd

I hope you know why I'm here hillary.
Don't worry about your guards, my delegates took care of them.
Dahnald has enlisted my aid for something better.
Your SUPER delegates hillary.
Now handem over.
No?
Well I guess I have to do it the hard way.
PREPARE TO SEE THE POWER OF A TRUE CONSERVATIVE

Sleep tight, rato.

>Ted's father saved a magic bullet and passed it down to his son

underrated post

This comment might not be seen, but I'll add a bit into this discussion.

In the scenario that Trump allows Cruz onto the Trump campaign two things will obviously happen.

If Trump wins, Cruz will be thanked and it'll "redeem" him in the parties eyes, giving him a good chance in future elections.

If Trump loses, Cruz can use this to show the republican party that Cruz was right all along for denouncing Trump to the very end. Giving him a chance at the next election.

Those two outcomes look obvious like it's a 50/50 chance, but to be honest, Cruz already left a two knives in Trumps back from the previous denouncements, I know there's not much space for another one but do you really want to take that chance?

Ted Cruz memes are the reason we're the best board

someone really needs to start on a story about this election
the guac arc
christie suiciding to rubio
the convention and sleepy bens red pills
the debate (and possible rato redemption arc)
and finally the election day

>yfw Jeb returns with newfound meme magic powers

Hello Hillary.
Remember when I said I would take you to the debate stand and I would whoop you?
That wasn't a joke.
While you were facing off against trump I was planning.
I amassed an army of turtles. Not just an army, but an airforce, Tortoise Marine Corps, and a Navy.
Slow and steady, Hillary, Slow and steady

>a small group of Republicans teaming up against a huge Democratic collective that sprawls so far and deep that everyone is their enemy
>the stakes are either some of the last American freedoms being lost, or a new golden age
fucking hyped

Cruz really is the Vegeta of this election cycle.

You're still too weak Dahnald. Get up and try again.

The Debates arc 1: Drawn out battle
The Debates arc 2: Redemption of Rato
The Debates arc 3: Awakening of J!
The Debates arc 4: Rubiobot Transforms?!?

This really is turning into a movie kek.

>tfw Lyin' Ted has become Lion Ted
>tfw you will never join Lion Ted's army of incel delegates (or incelegates, if you will)

Holy fuck the halo imagery.

Hello Hillary.
While you were distracted with my friend donald I took care of your minion Doc Choc. Now without your medical needs attended to you will weaken and we shall finally defeat you

>soros is beerus and hillary is frieza
>beerus left frieza alone for so long because he enjoyed how easy Frieza was making his job
>was Frieza's master

JUST DO IT, HILLAHRY.

JUST HAND OVER THE ELECTORS

That Republican's name WAS CHRISTIE!!!

sleep tight rato

Amazing! How do you do it Dahnald!?

You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you. Always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are!

It was the same in the primaries. Your polls had improved so much that you made Jeb Bush look like he was standing still! Your delegates had increased so dramatically since the New Hampshire & South Carolina primaries that I thought you had done it. I thought that you had become the nominee! It tore me apart! How could an outsider that had never been in politics accomplish so easily, what I had struggled my whole life to achieve?

After 240 years, it had finally happened! A new George Washington had emerged, and somehow I had become this pompous witness!

Then at last it happened. I too gained delegates! After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you. I finally gathered more delegates than all the others. But no matter how many delegates I gained, your delegates still exceeded mine.

At first I thought it was your memes, that it was your instinct to empower them that spurred you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a meme of my own, and my delegates didn't increase at all.

I used to filibuster for the sheer pleasure of it, for the thrill of the votes. Oh I had the strength immeasurable. I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy to everyone. Even your fiercest enemies. Even me! But you never debated to kill, or for revenge. Only to test your limits and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be.

How can an outsider fight like that, and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a rat? Oh it makes me angry just thinking about it! But perhaps it is my anger that's made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now. This day has made it all too clear. You're better than me Dahnald, you are the best!

>soros is Beerus
>rothschild is Whis

pls make it so

I miss Cruz in the meme cycle.

Everybody will be sitting around and drinking after this election is over, regardless of who wins it. Sitting down and drinking is the only appropriate response to any of this.

YES!
MY FAVORITE PART!
also,
> the face when trump is purposefully making the race seem tough as to keep up the spectacle/excitement of the race

*Steps into courtyard at high noon*

Hillary, I might seem madder than an old wet henbut might I say Im more happy than a delegate cookin' supper for 'ts baby llama.
The truth of the matt'r is these yere United States needs conserv'tismn' you are more crooked than a cactus durin' a sandstorm.
Yer n' yourn woolies have used my werds against me.
But no longer will I stan' by like uh lil' miss nancy.

*An iron horse is heard rumbling in the distance*

So them electahs yer got over yonderyer think they belong to yerself?
Then you might be more crazier than a tangle-legged chicken fish.
There's no need to slack jaws or slangander 'ne longer.
Just hand them over to Dahnaldn' you won't have to see the end of my smoke pole ya hear now, slummy?

This is the final meme.
Trump has fucking made anime real.
We are seeing the trope of former villains joining the hero. It's a matter of time before we reach maximum meme capacity

Sleep tight rato

Wtf I love el rato now

this.

It's like when Apollo showed up to coach Rocky against Drago.

Cruz needs to show Trump how to use the politician side of the Force.

I...couldn't think of a Star Wars reference.

Kek

BASED RATO, defender of the faith and the only true conservative

>tfw trump unites the entire party

Sleep tight, rato

I hate Cruz, but I'd pay real good money to sit in on a debate lecture of his. He's extremely good at what he does - not surprising since it's been his laser-like focus since he was a kid. He's like the creepy and annoying but extremely powerful Kung-Fu master the hero has to put up with to achieve true greatness.

Pretty good.

>Master debater

>2020
>Biden confronts Cruz
>Cruz smiles
>"let me ask you, does a democrat like yourself ever experience fear?"

IM CRYING

Come with me, Dahnald. I will show you how to debate like a TRUE conservative.

Anyone else feeling positive again towards Cruz since his endorsement?
I know it's all politically motivated because Priebus forced candidates like him to and his loss of support since his RNC debacle.
He should take his advice.

> Hillary is so utterly fucking stupid, that even in her own stage, with her own people, crowd, questions and moderator she barelly hold a lead on full defense Trump, as well as completely ran out of ammo with Trump questions in the very first debate, while Trump still could talk in the next two debates going full offense on how crooked Hillary is
MAGA
MMGA
>leafs

There's been talk of nominating him for the Supreme Court

Highly underrated post

DAHHNALDD!! STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME AND GET BACKSTAGE!! SPRAY THE NEUROTOXIN INTO HER COCOON AND WE CAN PREVENT EVERYTHING FROM SPREADING!!!

>I must apologize for Jeb! He is an idiot. We purposely trained him wrong, as a joke.

YES

>Come with me, Dahnald. I will show you how to debate like a TRUE conservative.

Don't forget...we're still enemies. If you fail....i'll see you in 2020....

ftfy

He'd be a thousand times better than Peter fucking Thiel.

RATO IS BEST RATO.

Get to it, boys

Can he just replace Drumpf?

If only someone could shoop Neo fighting all of the agent Smiths.

If Donald is Goku and Ted is Vegeta, who's Piccolo? Ben Carson?

Top fucking Kek!

STANDING HERE!!!
I REALIZE!!!

Never trust a rat.

THE INTERNET, OBAMA

> J-joke's on you! I d-didn't want it anyway!

kek. Poor yeb

That's one redpilled frog.

lmao, Trump BTFO!

YOU WILL

>inb4 El Rato was a Shillary Spy all along

>inb4 he is so inept that his phony training actually turns Trump into the legendary Super Debater.

Immediately reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_a2mi6VifIY

This sub though Cruz was the worst human alive last week, now you love him. What's it like to have absolutely zero convictions?

>Rato's Silver Tongue
>Robotos Debating Processors
>Jebs Guac Shell Surge

>BY OUR POWERS COMBINED

Sleep tight, rato.

I chortled, chuckled, and guffawed.

Far too little, too late

This guy is the true founder of the USA
>Doesn't stand up to the ponytail fag
>Lets Mel Gibsons kid be killed
>Gibson enlists
>Gibson wins the entire War of Independence by himself
>French people claim some credit
All because this guy was a princess

Cruz's mind + Trumps nationalism + Trumps charisma

gg no re democraps

>This sub
Subtle bait Bateman but those dubs are much more impressive.

We were always CruzMissiles in disguise.

Don't forget Dr. Cartons knowledge and his special ambien powe---

Dahnald, for the low price of all your delegates I will help you prepare for the next debate

Dahnald! Dahnald! Now I understand!
The meaning of the constitution!
You were always protecting me!
Always building the wall over me!
Always, we were always together Dahnald!
There's no way a true conservative can lose!

Hillary, I am become death, destroyer of debates.

sleep tight, rato.

Sleep tight rato

Spotted the degenerate.

>the 2 former rivals team up to defeat the greater evil
This election will need to be made into a movie afterwards.

God damn, this is literally Vegeta tier story arc

When they go full Vegito Cruz will start campaigning for him

Sleep tight, rato

>Jeb returns as the villain more powerful than frieza that nobody remembers because nobody watched that movie

Is Ted Cruz Vegeta?

Jeb confirmed for Bowser.

>One more step, Hellary

>and you're going to have a bad time

Omedetō Ted-kun.

Kek wills it! Trump's first alcoholic drink in his lifetime will be after election with el rato!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

2016 confirmed best year in the history of humanity.

Sleep tight, rato

That's the thing though. He made them endorse as per the activity.

Anything Cruz is doing above that?

That's all him.

I can feel the power of the memes coming to a climax very soon, like something in the air. All those shitposts and PRAISE's are coming together for the ultimate swath of memetic power that shall end the long reign of the kike elite once and for all.

This is going to be the rocky 3 of elections.

YFW cruz redeems himself

when you drop so many truthbombs on shillary only to learn she bought the mc childslave you wanted so you violate NAP by calling her crooked in public

>Rat
>Bingo
>Nice dubs

Sleep tight, rato.

>I am neither Trump nor Cruz. I am the one who will defeat you!

Hillary is not a great debater. She's just so so. She just has a lot of people helping her prepare and giving her focus-group tested witty one-liners.

Upon even deeper reflection, last nights debate was essentially rockys first fight against clubber lang. This shit is about to turn around. Im requesting a donald pepe of rocky 3 scenes now.

Sleep tight, rato

CRUZ THE REDEEMER

Sleep tight, rato

>Trump finds himself pushed into a corner after finding Hillary has stacked all the cards against him in setting up the debate, when an old acquaintance appears...
>The new Cruz & Trump team launches a major counterattack against the Clinton Campaign! But suddenly.... ?!
>Hillary reveals her October Sorrowful Soros surprise, crushing all hope for the Trump train. On top of it, the Obiden Brothers begin their ruthless assault.
>In the deepest pit of despair, the Trump team finds an old foe... or now a friend?!
>Jeb, now equipped with the fullest power of meme magic in this cycle, begins his brutal assault on the Democratic organization, using his "Last Name Royalty" forbidden technique. This along with the Assange "special crop" changes the scene! The Obiden and Soros threat is... ?!
>With the dust settled, it's now November. Trump has barely hung on. The final battle against Crooked Hillary is here !!

Write the end, Cred Forums.

how the hell did "trump trickle down economics" get through her gauntlet of focus groups and advisors?

underrated kek

wtf I think Cruz is a pretty good dude now

TOP FUCKING KEK

So underrated.

fpbp

This literally turning into an anime

youtube.com/watch?v=bZZcUdIdAt0

what the fuck is going on, is fantasy bleeding into reality?

FPBP

>Hillary and Kaine stand tall, with one ally they couldn't defeat, Saudi Arabia
>Trump and Pence are keeping H and K held at a standstill, but there's no one to fight the Saudis
>The Saudis ready their blades to cut down Trump and Pence just as they gain the upper hand on H and K
>Sparks rain from the sky as the Saudis are cut down by a mysterious metallic figure with a glowing sword
>Rubiobot has returned, a full master of the Sword Of Chang

sleep tight, rato

Top fucking kek Aquafresh

That death scene of Vegeta, screen capped and saved.

It's been good TV for a while now

Holy fuck i haven't seen this one before

Time for a buddy cop movie.

Sleep tight, rato.

fpbp

I had forgotten about Jeb's legendary sword.

What's a few delegates between friends.

This election is just like my animu. Easily 4/5.

Get out english teacher!!

Ted Cruz is the short asian sensei training the blond haired blue eyed aryan chosen one. Just like my animes.

Sleep tight, rato

Sleep tight, rato.

It's useless Hillary! my stand 『The Priesthood』 has no weakness!

It's honestly my favorite thing about Jeb!

Dahnald... the time has come for you to become as powerful a debater as I am.

FUSION
HAAAAAAAA

this

it's better than the movies, and it's free too

Top kek

Lord Jesus

damn fine post

>Trump is literally making anime real

What the fuck is going on

I AM TRUZ. I WILL DEFEAT YOU

You know Salon will steal that, right?

Cruz is betting on Trump losing. This man is obsessed with becoming president and he knows the Lyin' Ted brand Trump placed on him isn't going to go away if he doesn't do anything about it. He's not courting The Donald, he's courting Trump's idiotic base because he needs you to vote for him in 2020.

did you guys see glen beck freak out over this?

youtube.com/watch?v=BshqMopwv2E

I was wondering why Jebposting was still in style.

APOLOGIZE

Fucking gold

Santorum wishes he was redeemable like Teddy.

Why didn't he help with the first debate? It's already over.

>the power of friendship

Sleep tight, rato.

kek, lost at Bernie wubstorm.

Why do video games have unwinnable fights in the beginning?

Jebposting will never end. Not on my watch.

Sleep tight, rato

Are we in a goddamn movie, this shit is beginning to write itself?!

Greatest. Election. Ever.

This did it for me.

It's over Hillary. The race of republicans have had enough of your party's tyranny. It's time that you faced the strongest warriors of the universe

sweet tears

Sleep Tight, rato

I'll have you back, Ameribro.

Thank you my japanese friend.

Sleep tight, rato.

Probably stopped an incipient suicide attempt desu

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DD-DDEBATE!

rato's redemption arc is complete

the demon hillary will fall

>Mfw the combined powers of El rato, Guac boy and Donald are going to blitz the Clintons to oblivion.

>Trump, Cruz and Yeb! are faced off against Hill, Bill, and Obama.
>"By the power invested in me," Obama says, "I hereby suspend this election, and declare Hillary the new president."
>"No!" Team Trump screams. "How?"
>"I can do whatever I want," Obama says.
>"Actually, you cannot," a man that no one saw says. His curly hair emerges just below line of sight. "That would be against the Constitution."
>"Rand?!" Hillary yells. "I thought we had Christie take care of you months ago."
>"Justice never sleeps," he says, dismantling Executive Order 6666666.
>"N-n-nani?! What's happening?" Obama shrieks.
"IT'S Happening," the good doctor himself steps out of the shadows. He pulls off his sunglasses and the pure look of justice causes Bill's soul to disintegrate on the spot as his body is carried away as dust in the wind.

>Ben Garrison designs the movie poster.

Maybe, and maybe Jeb is simply too pure.

Red Ted Redemption

IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR! HAND OVER THE VOTES HILARY!

Oh noes!!!!!!

>this thread

Thanks for supplying the Cruz delegates meme

sleep tight rato

I honestly thought he would have been a better candidate against Clinton. He's just as anti-illegal immigration as Trump and he is actually a really smart dude with a working understanding of the Constitution. I'm okay with Trump and I'll vote for him but I hope Ted gets another chance.

>Jeb: So this is the power of the electoral college eh? ok I'm impressed.......

LIKE A BLOODY STORM

sleep tight rato. There's delegates waiting at the end of the road

Sleep tight, rato

>His curly hair emerges just below line of sight

>Sleep tight, rato