Pepe is now enemy of the state

should have been nicer to cher.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/celtic-cross.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/#.V-r86_krLIU
youtube.com/watch?v=0qSaHPkbZQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bg9aSAHgpZA
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=9W5OI9mGxvI
youtube.com/watch?v=aoLi4rC6xm8
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
youtube.com/watch?v=jrr3eNbn_HE
youtu.be/-UzkOrdKUII
vidmax.com/video/133852-Radio-Host-Larry-Elder-destroys-the-Black-Lives-Matter-movement-is-ridiculous-systemic-racism-charge
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-sIhRROmf0
schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/003106.html
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Health/genetics.html
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-crimes-law/c/hate-crimes-faq.html
youtu.be/8KAThZYcR94
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we knew that already

Enemy of the ADL, hero of the state.

Congratulations, Cred Forums. You ruined him.

at least they will never take tay away...

I still have a hard time actually realizing that this is reality. A fucking cartoon frog is now proclaimed as a white nationalist symbol by a divided and confused left.

Shadilay.

Anti-Pepe is a code word for Anti-White.

What the FUCK am i supposed to do with the dozen Pepe stickers I just bought to post around NYC?

i had no idea pepe was raycis, glad this record has been corrected. thanks hrc!

The Left shall fear Pepe! So let it be done!

Fucking Hell, what's wrong with these people?

"that which brings you joy must be destroyed" -every sjw ever

Of course it is i still remember the story of my grandpa when he and his Sturm Pepe Staffel marched into the Jewish Ghettos and gassed thousands of Jews on the spot.

And Hill is all for 'hate crimes' legislation where gov is the sole arbiter and adjudicator

buh bye Constitution. It was nice knowing ya

Sonny got out at the right time.

Post them duh

Do it anyway faggot! If pepe is a nazi symbol or some shit then so be it. SPRED IT EVERYWHERE!

the fucking isis flag isnt listed as a hate symbol but this frog is? what the fuck is this reality?

HONK

Fear of another holocaust. It's coming either way they started this

wtf I love the ADL now.

Bizarro Neolib Land
If you disagree with them you're a 'hater' unless you belong to a protected class.

>checks flag
kek.

Haha fuck yeah the 2010s are starting to RULE.

Well we be nostalgic in the future?

gud

so what is kek's will? how does frog god wish us to use this happening for great justice and lulz?

Cher is our girl though. She's a white nationalist.

irl panty raids
oldschool

so... is the ADL now the world's leading collector of rare pepes?

what impact with this have on the availability of rare pepes and their value?

t. passionate collector of rare pepes

We'll have to keep things on the down low so prices will skyrocket. You're rich my dear patron.

I say you ban fat people its the only way to be sure

for those who don't know, ADL is a Jewish NGO that sends jew lawyers after anyone who criticizes jews or Israel or supports ethnonationalist groups (only white ones of course)

they're also lobbying the govt and corporations to eliminate all forms of anonymity on the internet

liberal democrats sensed some sort of disturbance, someone was thinking thoughts they would not allow. the named them "alt right" and began their witch hunt, first they came for the frog...

>Isis flag not on their list but Pepe is
WEW
E
W

pepe is in good company. adl also lists the Celtic Cross

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/celtic-cross.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/#.V-r86_krLIU

this
wake up sheeple

>there is a database with pol approved memes

They are sitting on a goldmine in 50 years

Don't worry we do not care about any "state"
The rate the shills are trying to rape this board only strengthen my resolve.

I will get my boat now and sail there, past brattahlið, gudbjornskjær, Helluland, Markland and furðustrandir, sneak past Vinland the beautiful and come man strong up the hudson

We will start clearing from there, we have noe claim to your turf but the leafs has several of our fisking territories. But we cannot stand for this. She is now removing saga shit frm youtube, google and they have censored oddvars and helges fisk on facebook.

>IT'S WAR WERE COMING
OUR FISK
K
K
A
R

F
I
S
K
U
R

Óoooooðiiiin kóoooooomtúuuuuu!

It's Cod World Wars 3 nåw
youtube.com/watch?v=0qSaHPkbZQ8
>no more proxies
>no more wars to fuck us
>we be heathen now
>we come for (((you)))
>2001.01.01
>We will come for the jews

I think his default needs to change again.
He needs to go one step closer to complete sadness.
The logical progression of this once happy frog.

Twitter will now ban people that post pepe . its been a fun ride but its over

(((Breitbart)))

At least now they know who their True enemy is.

You don't censor a mans fisk man....

Why is a cartoon frog a symbol of hate and not black lives matter?

does blm use memes except kangz and sheeit?

this is why user, this is why

sequential digits confirm, the Jews did it

These Jews had better watch out. Our patience has its limits. One day soon we'll take back our memes and shut their lying Jewish mouths.

because all life matters, police are too agressive, and that's the real problem, not racism, fuck BLM

ebil nazi frog
I had some normies here and told them this telling from the us and ebil nazi cartoon frogs
I think they kekked for about 25 minutes, then I had to stop

man your country is almost Sweden tier when it comes to this. "Nazi frog" ffs
JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=bg9aSAHgpZA

We took it back from the normies

Fuck off normies

>breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

So the Jewish Supremacist are mad.

what really makes me kek is that they think they know how it be, but it don't. Someone needs to redpill these (((journalists))) about pee pee poo poo

confirmed confirmed, still the Jews

I also hate those pseudo refugees, but it's complicated.

Shadilay.

>should have been nicer to cher.

Should've been worse, pepe wasn't even the worst meme.
Make John cena alt-right, that way wwe gets fucked too.

when is the adl going to add the happy merchant?

It's not an edited meme?

I could make something like it if I wanted, so I always assumed it was fake.

I don't know what to think, should I delete my pepe folder?

Underrated

Is this real life? Honestly I don't believe it is. I feel like I'm in that part of a movie where the protagonist is smoking a cigarette watching the world burn from the distance before a progressive rock song comes on and he hops on his motorcycle and rides into the fire and flames to save it.

>inb4 theres an actual rare pepe market

Man I've spend years making funny images and webms for imageboards, and the shitty frog that eats his own crap wins.
Not surprised though.

r9k's face now?

why are so many people such dumbasses when it comes to internet culture

>Jewish Supremacist

yes and this old bitch is mad too, she started this shit because all dissenters must be destroyed. having pepe (a fucking cartoon frog) registered as a hate symbol is democrats way of further labeling you as a deplorable racist/sexist/xenophobe.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

How we've arrived at this point:
1. Leftists take themselves very seriously.
2. A joke was made of them.
3. They fail to understand the joke as it's at their expense, and again, they take themselves very seriously.
4. Therefore the joke is now (insert social stigma word), because after all, how could anyone possibly disagree with the enlightened Left?

Repeat this formula for everything from Milo, to Dilbert Man, to a cartoon frog.

How is Pepe a hate symbol. He's used for so many purposes. Also what is this meant to accomplish

absolutely correct.

how long until they begin to develop a final solution for us?

>mfw a poorly redrawn cartoon comic frog is now considered a hate symbol

As long as they don't take away our Jynx.

#NotAllPepes

How long until (((they))) say that anime is a hate symbol?

Authoritarians feel threatened by random funny shit all the time. Ask anyone who lived in a dictatorship.

> be german
> ancestors killed 8gorillion jews
> eternal guilt
> distance myself from the nazi ideology
> post some green frogs on the internet
> turns out green frogs are nazi
> tfw i'm still a nazi

The memes are too powerful

have fun in the pokey, faggot

Jews afraid of satire. They want a monopoly on laughter.

You've still got the mojo, Hans.
Now you just need to make some of those amazing Kraut-magic brick ovens that can burn a body to dust in 7 minutes or less, because it's apparently a lost art that no one can replicate even with modern technology.

Trump = Alt Right = White Supremacy = pepe must die.

>reddit
>delight in making racist memes

REDDIT FUCK OFF

Have you been eating?

They want a monopoly on culture*

The Jew wants to dictate to you how you are going to live.

You'd think it would erode their credibility more than anything, but life seems the same

Clinton is not a Jew.

k

Yeah, how bout the long version, it's alright I can read

youtube.com/watch?v=9W5OI9mGxvI

b...but the guilt

Have this rare pepe I saved from 2008 on Cred Forums...

ADL a fucking thug organization

THEY MAY TAKE OUR FREEDOM BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR PEPES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heres one older...

OK now use a new animal until every animal is considered racist

Wait I click the wrong picture...

dave (((rubin))) presents, the alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=aoLi4rC6xm8

Spurdo?

Noice

Gave me a raging semi

#FREETHEPEPE
GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER

Fucking Croatia Jesus Christ.

tfw all those Mandela effect berenstain bears people were right and I've accidentally the wrong dimension.

I think this is the greatest trolling of liberals ever.

They're trying to ban a cartoon frog, its ridiculous beyond belief. Shows how autocratic liberals are getting towards any other alternate beliefs.

Trolls I salute you.

It's a very old folder...

Dude, prohibition always creates a rise in value.

Black market rare pepes - this is 2016 folk

>(((Related videos)))
>Bautzen German Nazis against refugees

>tfw there are 14 of the ADL's top assassins trying to kill you right now

fuckoff w that jewess

Well it all depends on how they're going to store them.

If they have a online archive the pepe value is going to go down even faster the Deutche Bank stock.

But if they store it on a secure server... we'll be fine.

THIS A THOUSAND TIMES

youtu.be/-UzkOrdKUII

>Cred Forums kills a plane full of people with the power of memes
>Cred Forums gets a fucking cartoon frog labeled an enemy of the state

Pepe is now enemy of the state
you mean the state is now an enemy of PEPE

Posting from demo phone at Verizon store. Fml

worst part is being grouped with infinitards and wedditors. 4ch has been unjustly stereotyped and racially profiled by these fuckers.

feels bad man. heres a happy gif.

make this happen. kek wills it.

(((rubin))) gets destroyed by this black dude who basically just talks common sense.
vidmax.com/video/133852-Radio-Host-Larry-Elder-destroys-the-Black-Lives-Matter-movement-is-ridiculous-systemic-racism-charge

Watch rubin jew the fuck out....
Muh "racism" doe! how can jews survive without it???

Good job pol!

see:

&

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

What if its just this guy trying to make his pepes valuable again?

LITERALLY
____A_____
____R_____
____E_____

fucking jews, man

>Mere mortals trying to control an ancient embodiement of chaos

Few men have attempted such hubris and folly, I pity them and their families.

>breitbart
Between this and daillymail one should never trust their articles at first glance even though they're being posted here non stop for some reason, are they just easy bait for far left and right wing people?

Post them on Jewish businesses and get charged with a hate crime. Do it for Cred Forums !

ok moshe

for fucks sake click through nigger. need me to come over and read this shit to you?

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-sIhRROmf0

"Kill that which you love"

ADL linked reddit with the pepe hate group. We did it, senpai

you're a fag.... omg omg omg omg ahhhhhhh! Jesus crist dude, who the fuck cares... it's hilarious.

You act like someone jizzed in your fucking cheerios.

Digits confirm

>I don't know what to think, should I delete my pepe folder?
keep it.

Why is this funny? I don't understand. I understand the easiness of baiting, but this is just ridiculous.

It goes on the lines of "If you use this sad frog against us, we'll make it a hate symbol."

When you put together the ADL, JIDF, and Mossad, what you start to see is that these Zionists basically have put together a secret police, much like the Gestapo or Stasi, which is essentially carrying out their bidding and using violence and aggression against anyone they see as a threat to their power. Scary shit, and it's happening today. Not much anyone can do but stay aware. All of us are targets.

>"If you use this sad frog against us, we'll make it a hate symbol."
Comedy gold.

Flipped that for you user

somebody should make lots of antisemitic pee pee poo poo images and submit them to ADL so that they have to add them to the list

Well shit

Don't you faggots see how great that is? We've dragged reddit down into the muck with us. What used to be seen as a normie hugbox is now just another satellite of Cred Forums. That's fucking awesome. It's only a matter of time until reddit is dead now.

The ZDL [Zionist Defense League] will stop at absolutely nothing to destroy those who interfere with their plans for total monopoly and domination of the planet and its societies, cultures, and governments.

This is fucking ridiculous

i wonder who could be behind this?

>tfw you just want to be left alone but now you have to go to Nuremburg and everyone is going to be judging you and probably looking at your shoes which your mum picked out for you but you know she has working class taste

[spoiler] Lotta loyalty for a hired pilot [/spoiler]

DESTROY THE AMPHIBIAN DEFAMATION LEAGUE
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT PEPE
Cred Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

Fixed it.

>using pictures of cartoon frogs can now get you labelled as an anti-semetic racist nazis
top fucking kek

SELL YOUR PEPES NOW

Well /r9k/ failed to do it. Someone had to step up.

If Cred Forums took half a minute away from masturbating to traps, maybe they could have done it.

The ADL is a hate group. I wouldn't worry about it.

ruined?
pepe is just getting started

If they didn't want (((((((another))))))))) holocaust, then the kikes should stop trying to create another weimar germany.

ADL IS A FUCKING JOKE

All the more reason to use more pepe.

The left will know pain.

>Jews

>Trying to make Rare Pepes illegal

Sounds like someone is trying to corner the market.

I wonder if we can do the same to some kind of major leftist meme via association.

>Why is there a frog standing directly behind Presidential Candidate A

This is real. This is the world we live in.

its not about the frog. its about power hungry politicians moving to label anything/anyone that doesn't comply with them as racist. any opinions not approved by the political class must be silenced. even if it is a fucking joke frog or a pseudo republican faggot.

this is a message to the plebs, you can shit post in the dark as much as you like, but the second the masters notice, you'll be called out as the enemy.

>white nationalist symbol
A green internet meme frog.
Goes to show how fuckd the left is.

We now wield greater power than the globalists. How is he ruined?

>Pepe is racist

Today is my birthday and my gf drew me a Pepe. Praise Kek check my digits!

This is, like, the opposite of ruining him. Normies hate controversy. We've reclaimed Pepe

Maybe we should let them. I have vintage pepes

Part 2:

I was thinking of doing a mock poster for normies.

"The Adorables".

It would feature Pepe front and center, winged by Moonman and "Cute Internet Bear" and asking normies to "take back the memes of production" or some shit. "Click and Like if you agree!"

Basically just to get a bunch of normies to spread and like Moonman and Pedobear.

Anybody have the file of the picture?

ALL TOGETHER NOW
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE
#FREETHEPEPE
>#FREETHEPEPE

GO TO YOUR NORMIE SOCIAL MEDIAS AND SPREAD THE WORD

NEW SCHIZOPHRENIA STUDY FOR ASHKENAZI JEWS
schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/003106.html

Mental Illness and the Jews
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/

Ashkenazi Jewish Genetic Diseases
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Health/genetics.html

your gf is raycis and from canada.

>Investing in memes

That's probably the biggest achievement Cred Forums has ever done, they made a fictional cartoon frog a fucking nazi swastika level.

pepe now beats hitler, praise kek

>pic related made this happen
>comfy af

>"Meme magic isn't real! We used dubs to make her cough on stage, still failed! Trump is going to lose now :((( time to give up on Making America Great Again"

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS..,

>contact the Clinton Foundation or it's top donors in Saudi Arabia
>it is top donors

I always enjoyed roleplaying as a nazi on a vietnamese imageboard.

you autistic fuck.

I travel all over NYC.
I shall find those stickers eventually. I shall photograph them. And before I'm finished we shall praise him.

but memes can be used to make rope and clothing, memes aren't just for smoking

Shadilay dear brothers

That comment from that mom at the bottom of that ashkenazi schizophrenia link KEK

Lol
Praise,KeK

>many variations of the meme became rather esoteric, resulting in the phenomenon of so-called "rare Pepes."

Holy shit we live in bizarro world.

i love that they always use that pepe

he looks so demoralized in it

>MY 16 YR.SON FINALLY NEWLY DIAGNOSED SCHIZO-AFFECTIVE DISORDER..PAST 3 YRS.OF A CRAZY LIFE.. THINKING I CAN TALK TO MY DECEASED MOM,READING HIS MIND,SMELLING TERRIBLE THINGS IN MOVIE THEATRES TO ONLY STAY MAYBE 5 MIN.NEVER TO SEE THE MOVIE! HE HEARS VOICES AND WANTS TO KILL ME..MY HEART HURTS FOR MY BOY AND THE FRUSTRATION OF GETTING THIS SCHOOL DIST.HERE IN BEAUTIFUL CLEAR LAKE TEXAS...TO HELP!
I WAS RAISED IN NEW YORK A JEWISH FAMILY,SO THIS SITE WAS OF INTEREST TO ME..

Posted by: (((GOLDBERG))),LORI at May 18, 2006 04:14 PM

they are trying to understand our culture

they are really trying

He looks like Steven Buscemi in the Big Lebowski.

Like he's just realized people are looking at him, and not in a nice way.

Why couldn't something else be memed to supremacy status?
If anal sex were in that idea, we would have a lot of confused fags and sluts

Actually the KKK took my Tay Tay away.

#JeSuisPepe
#NotAllPepes

The Alt-right Database of Lulz

>american government, KYS

WE DID IT REDDIT!

You have no one to blame but yourself.
>be muslim
>kill people in the name of islam
>islam is associated with terrorism

>be NEET neckbeard
>spam pepe with hate speech relentlessly
>pepe becomes hate symbol

GEE I WONDER WHY

Reminder that the Anti-Defamation League was literally founded to get a jewish pedophile who raped and murdered a white girl released and shift the blame to a convenient negro scapegoat

Fresh OC uploaded directly to the ADL meme database.

(OP)
>Pepe is now a hate symbol

>worrying about Pepe
>unaware of Lord KEK

I will bend like a reed in the wind

jesus thats rare

The Antisemitic Drawings Library.

THIS IS IT LADS

NORMIES WILL NEVER CLAIM PEPE NOW

HE IS OUR MEME FOREVER!

>islam has nothing to do with islam
>did you post a frog? frogs are now racist

Fucking trademarked by the Jewish Patent Service. Free of charge.

Who gives a shit about the ADL?

post rare pepes

Does the ADL have any legal authority?
Or does it just say "you committed a hate crime" and get upset?

SH ADL AY

No, they don't. Why do you think they always demand apologies?

Holy fuck. I never thought memes would get so real. Hold me, Cred Forums.

This. There is an excellent mainsteam book, Steve Oney's And The Dead Shall Rise, that fully treats this. All Jewish-owned mass media (which at the time was not all of it) ran constant defamation of evil inbred lynch-happy Southerners, sometimes running hagiographic profiles of the pedophile, which steered clear of the damning facts and tried to argue emotionally about what a great guy he was.

do it. and let the madness begin

It's funny that people kept circulating such an obvious shoop.

>burgers thing this is rare
Rarest I've seen is Pitcairn Islands.
Population: 49

>it's
God damn it you want its there not it's
Learn basic grammar
God damn

The ADL are faggots and jews

Also check my 3 digits that add up to 12

lol

>mfw
>this is the original
>"make america great again" is the shoop
>no-one believes her

change the background to pepe

>90672477
>xx6x24xx
>6+2+4 = 12
Kek wills it?

underrated

I want to lick her asshole

>it's

There, I fixed the damn typo for you. I swear to God, people who fuck up its and it's deserve to be dropped from helicopters.

Cred Forums did it. We've succeeded where /r9k/ failed.

We reclaimed Pepe from the normalfags.

I think it's telling- the robots turned Pepe into a smug rapist, serial murderer and torturer, scat fetishist and watersports enthusiast- and nobody cared.

Cred Forums turns pepe into a nazi and suddenly it's like a second shoah all over again.

DO IT FAGGOT

not even his creator has any sway over him now, for he has become avatar of KEK

>Her.

It's a trap user.

A very cute trap.

He's got a boy pussy...

>ID: FAK US
S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

>manipulating a lebanese turnip gardening forum unto creating a fucking religion out of a meme frog and also unto supporting a meme candidate to the USA presidency just to kill that same meme frog
You cunts are the ultimate shitposters.
. .

praise kek

>Shit. I've been mailing hate symbols to kikes in the media. How fucked am I?

this. this user is doing it right. grab your stamped envelopes and rarest pepes boys, were going to war.

Anybody else cashing out?

hahaha, the fuck they going to do, arrest us for posting memes?

Safe at home now. Stay comfy, anons.

yes.

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-crimes-law/c/hate-crimes-faq.html

>ruined
What the fuck are you on about google? Pepe has never risen higher.

Wrong, shill.
Like this

Pepe the frog will one day be as known as Mario jumpman Mario, as powerful as the republican party itself, and as feared as the swastika.

Cap me motherfuckers, mark these words.

When are they going to bad MAGA as a hate symbol? It will be the only tattoo i will ever get if so

>DOES A PERPETRATOR HAVE TO BE CONVICTED OF A HATE CRIME FOR THE FBI TO COUNT THE CRIME AS A HATE CRIME?

>No. For reporting purposes, it does not matter whether or not the perpetrators of the crime were ever charged with a hate crime.

>Example: A vandal throws a brick through the window of a Jewish person’s house. The words “Gas all Jews” appear on the brick. The vandal is never caught. Law enforcement should properly record this act as a hate crime and it should be counted in the FBI’s annual HCSA report. For reporting purposes, it does not matter that no one was ever charged with a hate crime.

As if somehow the crime of having a brick thrown through your window is made worse - and the punishment more severe - because the brick has "Gas all Jews" written on it.

Its not about overpowering your enemy.

It's about taking away their power , which we have by diluting their credibility over time.

Basic Art of War people.

youtu.be/8KAThZYcR94

>who call themselves the "alt-right"

>HOW DO STATE HATE CRIMES STATUTES WORK?

>Forty-five states and the District of Columbia have adopted some form of penalty-enhancement hate crime statute, many based on an ADL model hate crime law, which increases the sentence if the crime was motivated by the victim’s actual or perceived personal characteristics.[4]

>[4] Different states have different protected categories. As of June 2006, race and religion are included in the hate crimes law of all 45 states, but only 32 state statutes include sexual orientation, 28 states include gender, and 32 states include disability.

>attention newfags
>reeeee.jpg
there is no feelgood pepe , we the poll use feelsgoodman and smug pepe. that feelsgood pepe exists only to expose the normies. consider yourself warned silly newfags.

Actually...

kys familia he is back home

This.

This is awesome news.

Poo poo pee pee never worked, this is

>hate speech database

>As if somehow the crime of having a brick thrown through your window is made worse - and the punishment more severe - because the brick has "Gas all Jews" written on it.

right? is the window more broken? will it cost more to fix?

Why is it MORE of a crime if i break your window with a brick with a pepe sticker on it vs just breaking your window with a non-pepe brick?

it smells like punishment for thought crime.

Digits mean you should post them.

Dont mention it. You shouldnt have stolen him in the first place, reddit

>TFW when we live in the time of the biblical frog plague

Shoop or not, the message they send by circulating it is clear, #MakeAmericaWhiteAgain today!

Pepe has become mlp tier autistic shitposting and should be banned accordingly fuck kek

>1 post by this (((ADL)))

>pepe was ours
>normies tried to stole him
>we turned him into a symbol of hate and he is now on hate databases
>pepe is ours again

fucking sides obliterated famalams

/r9k/ has a thank you thread

>>>/pepe/

Shadilay to you

So this is the typical Precure fan

kek is coming for you, bitchboi

>hurtling away in space
>sadness
>floating red buttplug
what happened here?

Well now I'm definitely getting a Pepe shirt.

This occurs at a very small level too, you know. Here in NYC the Shomrim have way more power than any other sort of neighborhood watch. They get some PD level equipment and favoritism out the ass

dumb frogposters

identifying this frog as a symbol of hate is the governments lovingly subtle way of telling you to shut the fuck up.

prediction: sometime soon some tard will walk into class with pepe shirt. teachers and sjw students will instant butthurt and tard gets kicked out of school. tard gets blasted as racist all over news. tumblr pisses themselves for eleventy billionth time and scurries to safespace

it's as racist as the swastika, but mostly it's not racist

are they insane?

Finally, some kind of entertainment on here today. ADL has been trolled for lulz.

Looking back the "you know" sounding condescending. Omit.

>an MS paint frog with the catch phrase "feelsbadman" is now a hate symbol.

Wake me up. I'm clearly stuck in a dream.

No we saved him!

This is a politics board not homosexual frog fetish board

Now they are going to push moderate pepes to radicalise!
Was this (((their))) plan all along?

Is the happy merchant on this list?

Sad

>mfw there might be normies who've gotten a sad frog tattoo

No, this is a POLITICALLY INCORRECT board, where anything that is POLITICALLY INCORRECT goes.
The ADL just legitamized all frogposting for us by making frogs politically incorrect.
Now take your homosexual owl fetish posting to :^)
:^)

>shoop or not
It's a shoop. The original was just make america great again. The white overlay isn't even properly aligned to the woman's shirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

>HOW COULD A RACIST, ANTI SEMITIC FROG BE FEATURED IN THIS SONG FOR CHILDREN???

trip o's AND witty ramones reference fully checked.

>Cred Forums tradition & culture seem like second nature
>normies, DHS, CIA, FBI, NSA, and moloch followers cant even comprehend a taiwanese bread baking forum

Loving Every Laugh

praise kek

We live in a world where the left is concerned with a cartoon frog... Meme magic is real